Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 9, 2020 8:20 AM

Apr 2020
The Open Window Maniac strikes 🤣
Dec 9, 2020 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
when he mentioned a guy in a room i was expecting someone else that is still alive(?) was finally going to show up ... definitely wasn't expecting a dead classmate that she didn't even have to kill lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Dec 10, 2020 12:08 AM
Aug 2019
Now Nana's going to experience how it feels like to be one of the hunted
Dec 11, 2020 8:26 AM
Jan 2020
ImGeneric said:

Hmm I wonder.. If she and Kyouya are teamed up to find the killer, it will has some interesting result, won't it? You know, a manipulative killer and detective in one team.
Dec 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
Kur4y4m1 said:
If she and Kyouya are teamed up to find the killer, it will have some interesting result, won't it? You know, a manipulative killer and detective in one team.

This brings back the memories from Death Note.
Dec 11, 2020 12:20 PM
Aug 2019
Kur4y4m1 said:
ImGeneric said:

Hmm I wonder.. If she and Kyouya are teamed up to find the killer, it will has some interesting result, won't it? You know, a manipulative killer and detective in one team.

Possibly but since this anime keeps pulling plot twists every episode, I have doubts that they would actually form an alliance. We can't tell though
Dec 12, 2020 6:22 AM

Dec 2018
Nana past is quite sad since her parent are murdered horribly and she blame herself for forgetting to shut her room window. Wonder where her brother is? she missing her brother while Kyoya missing his sister....

That last scene, it's like showing us who the killer is, but wonder if she is the killer since her power seems like wind power.
The picture on the Talentless Nana anime using is also showing her having a wind like power. She might be the one who attack Nana on the first episode when Nana having a conversation with Nanao before.

Dec 12, 2020 9:27 AM
Jan 2020
Nikmomo93 said:
Nana past is quite sad since her parent are murdered horribly and she blame herself for forgetting to shut her room window. Wonder where her brother is? she missing her brother while Kyoya missing his sister....

That last scene, it's like showing us who the killer is, but wonder if she is the killer since her power seems like wind power.
The picture on the Talentless Nana anime using is also showing her having a wind like power. She might be the one who attack Nana on the first episode when Nana having a conversation with Nanao before.

Those wind attack at first episode still a big mystery even for me, a manga reader. That thing must be another big plot twist that the author already has setted or.. it's only Nana that pretended to be attacked.
Kur4y4m1Dec 12, 2020 9:31 AM
Dec 12, 2020 5:43 PM

Dec 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Nikmomo93 said:

Those wind attack at first episode still a big mystery even for me, a manga reader. That thing must be another big plot twist that the author already has setted or.. it's only Nana that pretended to be attacked.

Oh, I see. since you're a manga reader,

Dec 12, 2020 10:10 PM

Oct 2008
at this point Nana should hold-off the killings because it's gonna get messy since there's another murderer besides her!
we get to see the past of Nana? or maybe its all fabricated?
4/5.

Dec 13, 2020 1:29 AM
Jan 2020
Nikmomo93 said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

Oh, I see. since you're a manga reader,

I see.. maybe it's me that don't pay too much attention, but thank you.
Dec 13, 2020 1:32 AM
Jan 2020
matias067 said:
at this point Nana should hold-off the killings because it's gonna get messy since there's another murderer besides her!
we get to see the past of Nana? or maybe its all fabricated?
4/5.

With Kyouya attention drew out by this new murderer, most likely this is a perfect chance for Nana to finally do the killing outside of Kyouya attention. For Nana past, judge from how Nana's expression, I can tell, that her past is a real deal.
Dec 13, 2020 7:11 PM

Jan 2013
This was such a great episode, finally, we found out about Nana's past. I do wonder how this will develop further.
Nana's gotta find out that those "potential kill counts" are just bs, shouldn't Jin have told her?

Oh and what are the odds that Jin is the one who killed that guy? 50/50 i guess, either he or there is indeed an enemy of humanity.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 13, 2020 9:54 PM

Dec 2016
Now it turned into “There are 2 imposters among us” XD

I feel bad for Nana. She had a traumatizing past so it's natural for her to have a grudge against the talenteds. But I kinda feel like she was told a lie that it was the talented that killed her parents. It could be the government itself and they might be hiding something.

I kinda feel like it could be that green haired girl they kinda made her look suspicious...

But after this murder, Kyouya's suspicion towards Nana might lessen since Nana has an alibi which is Michiru.
Dec 14, 2020 6:04 AM

Mar 2009
The murderer is beyond obvious lol.

As far as the flashback is concerned, extremely gruesome and brutal murder. Whoever did it meant business and I wonder if we'll ever meet them.
Dec 25, 2020 5:06 PM

Aug 2017
Nana past looks tragic, finally we have more information about her.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 1:16 PM

May 2015
And here it comes, the Nana "redemption". Thats an interesting backstory though. Got that in quotation marks cause it wouldnt quite be a redemption and more so a switch of sides. She still has willingly killed people. One thing I was worried about at the start was that it would get revealed that Nana hadnt killed anyone as a plot twist cause we werent seeing any bodies from any of the first three but luckily they rectified that. I think its more interesting that Nana is a legit killer.

The face Nana as a kid made when the police said the window thing gave me chills. And her holding the dad's head just made the backstory worse.

Best girl just got more interesting.

I get the feeling the killer is that girl cause the camera focused on her at the end and its always the girls in this series that are the more psycho lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 4, 2021 12:03 PM

Dec 2012
Another great episode

Jan 7, 2021 9:27 PM

Mar 2016
This was a rather interesting episode. It seems senpai had both, strengths and weaknesses of whomever he chooses to turn into. Nana's guilt for leaving her window open and letting the EoH in to do the deed is what's eating her up. However, why do I feel that it was just a regular burglar and Nana had been given false information? Things are getting spicy with the introduction of an unknown killer.
Jan 15, 2021 1:40 PM

Jan 2020
I know one of you is curious enough to analyze the positions in the aforementioned board games.
Mar 13, 2021 11:12 PM

Jul 2015
I'm curious to see what Michiru and also Jin intend to do now that they know Nana's tragic backstory. Aside from that, it seems Jin's prediction was right on point as there now is another murderer.

Apr 27, 2021 4:49 AM

Oct 2010
they kinda showed us the killer didn't they? it was a good episode, decent backstory about Nana and I like that she's actually a genius, it's not like she learned those skills after she was recruited by the organisation.
I'm curious about glasses guy's motivations in this whole mess of a world
Oct 15, 2021 7:09 PM

Jul 2021
Honestly kinda dislike how they're just killing characters off that we don't even know anything about at this point. Like, the last two girls that died had barely any screentime and I don't even know who this dead guy is. I'm not sure if he even had a name, he looks like the most generic background character you could have.

Also Nana's backstory is kinda just boring. Like, both parents dying and it being the character's fault just feels like a typical edgy character backstory.
Nov 30, 2021 3:22 AM

Dec 2013
I'm happy that we got some more backstory for Nana. Seems like she was already a genius before she received her training.

Time for a murder mystery!
Jun 15, 2022 8:06 AM

Sep 2014
Its getting ever more interesting. While the line "there is another murderer" is corny considering *the other murderer said it* it gives "I see a murderer when I see one" GoT vibes.

Anyway, another psycho appeared and we have no idea who it is. Everyone will probably want Nana to figure it out by mind reading, so she needs to make up an excuse.

Kyoya was basically absent this ep which was a good thing imo.

Nanas backstory, I wonder just how much of it was true.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2022 4:27 AM

Dec 2021
Michiru deserves the world. She's basically just become Nana's morality chain at this point.
K-Pop? Bias? Nah man, we only know Ai and Ruby Hoshino in this house.
Jul 12, 2022 6:52 PM

Jul 2016
A-Joy said:
Kur4y4m1 said:
If she and Kyouya are teamed up to find the killer, it will have some interesting result, won't it? You know, a manipulative killer and detective in one team.

This brings back the memories from Death Note.

Does it?

This is far less subtle or clever than Death Note.
Aug 14, 2022 7:44 PM

Apr 2022
Evil nana I love the new character too
Nov 13, 2022 4:22 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Jan 25, 2023 7:19 PM
Mar 2021
Buenos espisodios me gusta cuando los protaginistas bueno aqui el prota murio rapido pero parece que no tardo nada en remplazarlo el Kyouya que es un genio pero estupido a la vez eso me gusta que sean genios y que saquen una conclusio rapida a algo que tengan en mente ademas la tension entre hiiragi y Kyouya es muy buena

Jul 17, 2023 11:32 PM
Feb 2022
with a new killer added into the mix, this really complicates things. wtf is gonna unfold now??
Nov 14, 2023 12:22 AM

Nov 2022
While its sad what Nana went through, it doesnt justify her actions one bit.
Nov 26, 2023 12:39 PM

Dec 2018
ah yes, the inevitable tragic backstory that's supposed to make a murderous sociopath more relatable. lol.
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

May 2021
Definitely the best episode to date!

Finally we got to see a bit of Nana's past. And, after 10 episodes, we can say we're really starting to know our mc. Tho, I believe there's still a lot to know before taking the stock of the situation: we only got to know her early childhood and we've no clue what she did till today, as far as we know she could've been gaslighted into believing whatever... It's so easy to manipulate a little child in that situation after all.
Anyway, apart from any consideration on it, I'm just happy we're finally focusing on the mc and its character.

Also, the final plot twist really got me: way more intriguing that all we got so far. I very curious to see what Nana and Kyoya are gonna do.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.