Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 1, 2020 3:06 PM
Mar 2012
Ashhk said:
RIP Tsunekichi, well at this point it must be very obvious for Kyouya to know that Nana is the killer, he even deducted that her picture is fake, next victim is Michiru?! She knows about Nana killing Nanao it's going to be tense for her

Hes deducting all possibilities. He is not sure, it is just a possibility.
Nov 1, 2020 3:10 PM

Jun 2017
Tsunekichi deserved it, if he knew he was going to die he should have 100% focused on getting laid first (even if that meant rape because I doubt anyone really cares about Nana lol).

Michiru will probably have a bad time. :/
Nov 1, 2020 3:24 PM
Mar 2012
ZenielDanaku said:
Of course! Why bother exposing her when you can blackmail her to have sex with you. How stupid. Itadakimasu eh? Too soon.

___Greed said:
well the next episode's title is "Necromancer" . so I suppose we are going to see some zombies next.

Actually a necromancer is someone who comunicates with the dead. It is a form of divination. Bringing poeple back to life is a stereotype.

Too bad this isn't 18+ then we would see like a good blackmail XD
Nov 1, 2020 3:27 PM

May 2018
The thumbnail for Muse asia's upload is... interesting lol.
I watch this monday mornings and its just what the doctor ordered to kickstart my week, another intense situation with the characters trying to outwit each other.

And here we go, another cliffhanger...
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 1, 2020 3:40 PM

May 2013
If I were Tsunekichi I would have made sure that even after death those photos would have ended class mates hands. That would been damming evidence and revenge against Nana.
Nov 1, 2020 3:48 PM

Dec 2016
Rickydory123 said:
If he can see the future then he should be aware that Kyouya is also suspecting her. The best thing would be if he went and showed those pics to Kyouya.

But he only can see future from these 5 random photos, so he wouldn't know that Kyouya is suspecting her.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 1, 2020 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
i will say this has been one of the most annoying shows at times, just cringey. like when nana changes and does that annoying stupid loli voice. i will also say that its been one of the most entertaining though, l dont think ive really been bored once, id say its in the top 3 or 5 for entertainment. so if they can have less cringe/annoying moments this could be one of the better shows for me this season.
Nov 1, 2020 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
My god the guy in the picture is very blurry and Kyouya is getting closer and closer to finding out about the signatures.
Nov 1, 2020 5:22 PM
Nov 2017
She can kill her with the excuse that when she heal him she also die from the weird disease (poisoning) or something.
Nov 1, 2020 5:48 PM

Feb 2020
Nana got the biggest plot armour ever lol
"You... are truly slothful!"

Nov 1, 2020 6:07 PM

Jul 2020
Precog guy deserved to die lol

But I kinda feel bad if Michiru has to die, guess we'll find out.
Nov 1, 2020 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
cryzwatchesanime said:
Nana got the biggest plot armour ever lol
for real imagine being able to be around 3-4 if you count kyouya of the deaths and that's still not enough for some kind of meeting regarding her being super sus

still for how dumb this show is i'm never bored watching it so theres that
Nov 1, 2020 7:17 PM
Sep 2020
tense episode, I'm really looking forward to it going on
Nov 1, 2020 7:25 PM
Apr 2020
Tsunekichi - Died in today's ep because of his creepiness and dumbness.
Michiru - Will die in the next ep because of the photo.

Everything's going as planned.. Right, Nana?
Nov 1, 2020 7:56 PM
Oct 2018
This episode was a really good one........

Tsunekichi, for me, is the best character so far.........He actually had accepted his death right in the beginning.......and the way he acts before his death.......i mean, bragging about his gf when he is gonna die, was the trait of an epic person...........He is like, enjoying his life even before death...........and yeah, he has some wits.....but of course, nana is a murderer and much better at doing bad deeds, so it was obvious she would beat a normal person easily................

Tho nana is intelligent, yet she cannot understand that she has basically taken three innocent lives, and planning to take the fourth one............this irony is something i will never understand
Nov 1, 2020 8:15 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, Nana is a beast! She tricked that guy so easily, damn! On the other side, Kyouya is the MVP, there is simply no way to not like that guy.

And that ending....will she kill her? Or will that guy come back to life? Even Kyouya could appear in, a pretty tough situation.

The guy who died at the 1st episode, i do wonder if someone has the power to bring him back to life, would be insane!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 1, 2020 8:56 PM

Mar 2012
spectrojan said:
Please catch this lying bitch, Kyouya wtf are you doing?????? Also these cliffhangers are killing me. That photograph dude was dumb as shit
the show itself is dumb as shit. It's stupid like this specifically so Nana won't be caught
Nov 1, 2020 9:01 PM

Mar 2012
AnAnimeLife1021 said:
What can I say but : LMAO

• PreCog doesn't warn ANYONE about a Murderer roaming about because "people don't like hearing about themselves possibly dying"
  • His power needs an Instant Camera to work. WHAT!?!
  • Visions are random and don't show him how he actually dies (PRETTY IMPORTANT DON"T YOU THINK??). Also his photos don't have any distinct markings
  • Nana lays a trap before even knowing about the 5 Photo-set rule (which then ends up helping her lol)
  • No rules are set up about his photos so Nana can make up the lie that "He was blackmailing me with photos of me bathing in the future". Why would he have visions of random people bathing ??!!
  • Nana says "I sensed an enemy of Humanity" ?? Her power is supposed to be mindreading right?
  • Nana is standing over a dead body but yeah it was an EOH who insta-cursed and disappeared without a trace
  • Nana crumbles and hides a photo right in front of 2 people in small room, somehow this made no noise and no one saw her hide it either .
  • Michiru made files about everyone's talent so they should know about the 5 Photo set rule and be suspicious if the number of pics don't add up

now you know why I told you this show would become stupid. Same thing happened in the manga. It tries to be similar to series like death note but doesn't work at all because all of the characters in this are dumb as bricks. This is more or less one of those had guilty pleasure edgy series, as a manga reader
Nov 1, 2020 9:37 PM

Oct 2016
Man's really screwed over his classmates for some coochie first lmao.

I knew Nana, fabricated that photo but, the interesting part is what comes after she killed Tsunekichi. Damn, Kyouya is oh so very close but Nana is always one step ahead. Unless he has valid evidence he can't do shit.

Damn, RIP Michiru :( but, we ain't sure yet maybe she'll live. That preview title though, "Necromancy".
Nov 1, 2020 10:57 PM

Feb 2016
Tsunekichi was so fkng dumb, you know a girl is going to kill you, and yet, you try to make her your girlfriend and let her use your camera while you're sleeping? lol

And I think Nana DO have powers, I mean, she literally stop time whenever she is thinking, and she can fkng teleport, really, Tsunekichi died so Michiru tried to revive him, in that period of time Nana went to Tsunekichi's room, had a long talk with Kyouya, went to her own room and then went back to the warehouse, and Michiru was still there like if only a few minutes passed... we already know the island is big, the male and female dorms are far away from each other, and they are even further away from the school, wich is where the warehouses are...

I'm loving this anime, but man, the autor do not know how to manage time in a story lol I really doubt Michiru was like 1:30hrs trying to revive a creep she didn't like, knowing she is not able to do such a thing.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 1, 2020 11:17 PM

Nov 2011
That guy had it coming.

As for Michiru I honestly don't believe they'll kill her off this early seeing as she seems to be considered a main character from the opening and official artwork.
Nov 1, 2020 11:41 PM

Sep 2019
SparkleDuck said:
AnAnimeLife1021 said:
What can I say but : LMAO

• PreCog doesn't warn ANYONE about a Murderer roaming about because "people don't like hearing about themselves possibly dying"
  • His power needs an Instant Camera to work. WHAT!?!
  • Visions are random and don't show him how he actually dies (PRETTY IMPORTANT DON"T YOU THINK??). Also his photos don't have any distinct markings
  • Nana lays a trap before even knowing about the 5 Photo-set rule (which then ends up helping her lol)
  • No rules are set up about his photos so Nana can make up the lie that "He was blackmailing me with photos of me bathing in the future". Why would he have visions of random people bathing ??!!
  • Nana says "I sensed an enemy of Humanity" ?? Her power is supposed to be mindreading right?
  • Nana is standing over a dead body but yeah it was an EOH who insta-cursed and disappeared without a trace
  • Nana crumbles and hides a photo right in front of 2 people in small room, somehow this made no noise and no one saw her hide it either .
  • Michiru made files about everyone's talent so they should know about the 5 Photo set rule and be suspicious if the number of pics don't add up

now you know why I told you this show would become stupid. Same thing happened in the manga. It tries to be similar to series like death note but doesn't work at all because all of the characters in this are dumb as bricks. This is more or less one of those had guilty pleasure edgy series, as a manga reader

I was not expecting it to be THIS bad even when you warned me haha.

The show simply tires to create situations of "How would this superpower be defeated?" but doesn't set up solid and sensible rules around the powers of the Talented (the same way rules are set up in Death Note from the start ). The rules that are explained to the viewers are always exploitable by Nana so it feels cheap. Its like the characters were written to be defeated in the first place.

What really crosses the line however is the behavior of the Characters. They are dumb as rocks. Before this episode I was rooting against Nana because she is set up as this brainwashed serial killer but now I hope a Nuke hits the Island.

The tone of the show is all over the place too. Having a joke scene about Kyouya not knowing what "Punchline" means, 5 mins after the attempted r*pe scene is YIKES!
Nov 2, 2020 12:00 AM
Feb 2017
Just caught up to this show and it’s definitely one of, if not my favorite this season. I love the tense situations and the recent episodes have been an edge-of-the-seat experience with Nana almost being caught (and being caught) multiple times. Love the Death Note mind-game vibes I get from this show.
Nov 2, 2020 12:29 AM

Sep 2015
Lmao, this episode is surprisingly good compares to the last 4 episodes.

At least this guy is not totally dumb like the two dead simps. He actually tries to get the most out of his ability but got cocky and underestimated what she can do.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Nov 2, 2020 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
No matter how you look at it, this series is trash.
And I don't mean 'trashy' in a fun way (like Mirai Nikki), just pure trash of poor quality writing, asspulls that save the MC every time, all characters acting as if they were under the influence all the time and couldn't use their brains properly etc.
kari-yaNov 2, 2020 6:42 AM
Nov 2, 2020 7:42 AM
Feb 2020
Goddamn I love this show. F in the chat for Michiru next ep haha.
Nov 2, 2020 8:46 AM
Oct 2020
Stupid tsunekichi,LMAO!! Why didn't you just give the picture to kyouya,damn pervert af..
Nov 2, 2020 10:19 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, this is definitely a great show to binge. Binged 3 myself just now and was definitely entertained.

I agree and in fact felt some of the, so-to-say, flaws of the writing previously but this episode took that a notch up, quite admittedly. Despite that, though, some cliffhanger in the end there and I'm certainly curious to see how things will play out. Figure it this time, Kyouya! Nana will have to change gears for sure now.

Also, the ED is just a bliss to tune to!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 2, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2019
Much hate for nana in this forum an average shonen protagonist has the same or more plot armor than her, but of course everyone loves a Deku and touma because they are the "Heroes" I'm sure these same people hate Elaina too because she is not a typical heroine.
Nov 2, 2020 1:07 PM
Feb 2017
G0ldStark said:
Much hate for nana in this forum an average shonen protagonist has the same or more plot armor than her, but of course everyone loves a Deku and touma because they are the "Heroes" I'm sure these same people hate Elaina too because she is not a typical heroine.

I love Nana. Don't know why people are hating on her. People just hate on evil characters when they're most of the time more interesting.
Nov 2, 2020 4:31 PM
Jan 2018
I wish the anime would just make up its mind: is Kyoya a genius or an idiot?
He's got crazy Sherlock skills sure, but also who the fuck leaves a defenceless, exhausted Michiru in a secluded location in the middle of the night when he knows full well a certain someone is running around with a raging murder boner??
Come on man, don't be one of those stories that bends over backwards and alters how characters behave or how smart they are to suit the current narrative, that's lame : /
Nov 2, 2020 4:33 PM
Jan 2018
BlakexEkalb said:
G0ldStark said:

I love Nana. Don't know why people are hating on her. People just hate on evil characters when they're most of the time more interesting.

People hate Nana (me included) because she's a weak character with flimsy ass motives. Also the fact she's killing innocents?? I'm more concerned for the people who like her.
Nov 2, 2020 4:38 PM
Feb 2017
Casterisk said:
BlakexEkalb said:

People hate Nana (me included) because she's a weak character with flimsy ass motives. Also the fact she's killing innocents?? I'm more concerned for the people who like her.

Her backstory hasn’t been fully fleshed out yet. I like her because she has twisted and smart mind and she’s adorable.
Nov 2, 2020 5:12 PM
Jun 2011
BRUH KYOUYA YOU DENSE MOFO
Nov 2, 2020 10:25 PM

Nov 2016
Do not do it nana!, she is your friend do not kill her T^T
Nov 2, 2020 11:01 PM

May 2018
If you KNOW a girl is a serial killer and still try blackmailing her into being your waifu, you totally deserve to die.
Nov 3, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
i don't care that tsunekichi is dead, i'm actually glad! he's disgusting. gj nana
Nov 3, 2020 6:57 PM

Mar 2018
I'm glad the photograph guy kicked the bucket so soon. He seemed like a filler character whose only purpose is to disgust the viewers. But man, this show sure loves cliffhangers. It's always out of the frying pan into the fire situations for Nana. Getting kinda iffy that she escaping again and again due to convenient coincidences but still loving the show. The last scene be like:

Nana: "Omae wa mou shindeiru."
Michiru: "Nani?!"

G0ldStark said:
Can confirm cuz I also came from Majotabi discussions. People sure love protags in blank slate with no traits other than "being good" who're easier to self-insert. I don't even like both Elaina and Nana that much but I found them far more entertaining than your average 'hero' protagonist.

Nov 3, 2020 7:06 PM
Oct 2020
I’m pretty sure someone is gonna come back to life bc the next ep is called necromancer.
Nov 3, 2020 7:09 PM
Oct 2020
I think Kyoya will find out bc Nana told him that she was going to check on michiru and Nana is gonna kill Michiru so she will be mad sus.
Nov 4, 2020 1:23 AM
Feb 2020
It's just a shame they went through the trouble last episode to show us what kind of poison she made (from those beans you can infer that it is probably ricin). But when she uses it as a poison covered needle it is a near-instant kill
While in reality, this would have been fatal it just would have taken 3-5 days for him to die.
but hey, I understand its for the sake of plot.
great episode nonetheless.
Nov 4, 2020 4:36 AM
Jun 2019
ANDR345 said:
Aight, stop accusing the characters of being written poorly or for being dumb. Imma just address comments i saw since i don't want people's opinion of the show to change because of the 'dumbness' of all the cast excluding nana

Letting Nana be in the same room as him was not particularly dumb because, to him, he already knew he would most likely be dead so he just gave up and let Nana do whatever she wanted to, since he'd be dead no matter what. That's perfectly normal

He also lacked motivation to expose Nana as it wouldn't save his life, and as Nana stated, he does not have any friends that he would care about. So, its normal for him to not feel like exposing her, but as viewers, people probably feel agitated and think of his move as a dumb one

And no, even if he had used his brain more with the complex situations, like badabass said, he would've still died. Even if he found out the photo is fake, he would've still died. There was no smarter choice to make, there was only choices that determine how pathetic a death he would have. He knew he was likely to die from the start but the fake photo gave him hope and he ended dying anyways. So the only 'dumb' thing is him grasping that false hope, and i think that's fairly normal for anyone on death row lol?

What about the others? They are kinda dumb too...
Nov 4, 2020 5:57 AM

Mar 2016
KYOUYA, GET BACK TO THE PE STORE YOU IDIOT! YOU LOST THE PHOTOS NANA TOOK AND NOW YOU LEAVE MICHIRU ALONE?!?! HURRY AND PROTECC HEALINGGIRL INCINCIBOY!
Nov 4, 2020 7:46 AM

Mar 2016
Tsunekichi was a thirsty loner. However, he was a bit smart considering he could tell his watch had been tampered with. The biggest thing I found concerning was Michiru not even being fazed by finding out Tsunekichi is dead. As far as Kyouya goes, he's always getting close to her, but luck just doesn't support him in this matter. Also, the title for the next episode seems...... dark af!
Nov 4, 2020 7:21 PM

May 2016
This was kinda dumb you know Tsunekichi could see Nana trick but didn't take countermeasures.

In my case I would have:
1. Make some kind of plan so that the images within what fits were reality (like carrying a bag of blood, in the event that there was blood in a photo or something).
2. Sent the images to Kyouya (he will belive them for sure) so even if I die I would take her to hell with me.
3. Why did he her go back to her room? To be very smart she was superb, it was obviously a bad idea.

I know that he died because of the latter but still as a chapter where we appreciate Nana's intelligence it seemed silly.

And you know sometimes Kyouya is pretty much gullible, he makes interesting remarks but falls at the importants one, even myself could have seen she was hiding something in her bag (and not nudes), you deduced the photos were pre-fabricated but didn't suspect of her bag, oh dear.

Damn, Michiru you must flee ASAP.
I like to post in manga forum when I feel it is worth it, so people think. "Shit, is her again" or something.

People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English.
Nov 4, 2020 7:38 PM

Aug 2020
Considering all the plot holes this is pretty enjoyable. This is actually pretty stressful to watch. It be sad if we see Michiru killed next though
Nov 5, 2020 11:56 AM

Mar 2017
The episode endings of this anime are all so incredible! My stomach dropped when Nana was smiling psychotically like that at Michiru 😱

I don't think Michiru will die though; I think Onodera will get there before that can happen, probably wanting to look at the body again cause he's suspicious but couldn't get the other photos.

I can't believe Onodera is the only one who suspects Nana though; by now, she's acting so suspicious and all the coincident are building up so much that I'd have thought even an idiot would get a hint!
Nov 5, 2020 1:35 PM

Jul 2016
It's annoying how so many people call precog guy dumb when pretty much everything he did was in character. He does not doubt his photos, he believes in them 100%. And that photo nana made misled him bigtime.
Nov 5, 2020 5:26 PM

Oct 2018
I know who's been killing everybody, even I'll be killed by her, what should I do?

A - Tell everybody about her
B - Try to have sex with her

Hmm, quite difficult
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Nov 5, 2020 6:46 PM
Nov 2018
I watched all five episodes yesterday and today. Very interesting! Reminds me of Hyouka, where they solve mysteries in high school. Though their mysteries are more light-hearted. Or of ID Invaded earlier this year, with a supernatural solving of puzzles to catch serial killers.

Of course, these kids should have heard of the five-year war when they grew up, right? And if there have been other agents coming to the school, they'd notice people ending up dead before? And it would be much easier to poison them. Instead of sending in a lone, young agent - look how many times she could have been discovered.

BUT, what matters is to see the puzzles. You always have to give these puzzle stories a bit of leeway, because it would be difficult to make everything around the puzzles realistic.

Love it that we have two puzzle solvers, working against each other. He can't be killed, which is perfect - preserves him, but without any other power that would help him catch her.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.