Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 25, 2020 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The ability to heal others sounds like a pretty useful ability tbh...

As far as I'm concerned, this anime has all types of crazy abilities but so far, healing seems like the type of ability anyone can depend on.
Stark700Oct 25, 2020 6:47 AM
Oct 25, 2020 6:18 AM
Apr 2020
What an utterly shambolic ending to the episode as I predicted. That was as scary as she get.
Oct 25, 2020 6:58 AM
Dec 2017
I guess Nana is going to test her poison on Hatadaira, since he has proofs.
Oct 25, 2020 7:05 AM

Jan 2014
Nana is hardcore as fuck. Pretty smart though, gotta divert the suspicion as best she can.
Oct 25, 2020 7:21 AM

Oct 2017
Oh boi how's Nana gonna save her ass this time? He has solid evidences.

I highly doubt people will find out this early and also he had those photos all along but never showed em to anyone so I wonder what his motives are.
Oct 25, 2020 7:26 AM
Oct 2019
0 Imposters remain. My jaw dropped when I saw the photo of Nana killing Nakajima.
Nana has been caught red-handed.

I am very interested in how she is going to spin this, can she even spin this. These photographs are damning evidence.

Why would Hatadaira confront Nana by himself? At least if you are going to confront her bring back-up. Hatadaira knows she is a killer and he has proof. I hope he told another student just in case.

Hatadaira does have cool abilities and seems to have an intense personality which will definitely affect Nana's mission

Now Nana has to worry about Hatadaira (psychic photographer), Kyoya (immortal) and Inukai (healer)
Oct 25, 2020 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
Wtf will nana do now this is a mystery if this doesn't satisfy me I am going to drop this
Oct 25, 2020 7:36 AM

Sep 2020
Wow, just wow. This show keeps on surprising me with every single episode, so glad I picked it up. Events unfold nicely and the pacing is great, it's really entertaining. Really curious to see how Nana's going to tackle this situation now that she's been caught by that guy. Then again, it also feels like that guy has a plan by the looks of it, I mean he may act like that but if he hasn't revealed anything to anyone else yet, he might have a plan or somethin'.
Oct 25, 2020 7:43 AM

Aug 2013
Nana is in a tough situation right now.
And Kyouya is still suspicious of her.

Now I wonder how she will overcome this.

Oct 25, 2020 7:52 AM

Mar 2020
Nana using her big brain to get out of a difficult situation.

A lot of new characters have been added to the mix with powerful abilities such as Hatadaira's psychic photographer ability and Inukai's healing power.

Hatadaira's photos do not lie and that puts Nana in a tough spot cause he has a picture of her pushing Nanao off a cliff. Wonder how Nana will deal with this situation, it is going to be tough for her. Very excited for next weeks episode.

Great episode :)

Oct 25, 2020 7:58 AM
Oct 2020
“So the enemy really is among us” LMAO.
Oct 25, 2020 8:03 AM

Apr 2020
The twists in this anime just keeps impressing me all the time. Nana now became the leader after "saving" Michiru from the "enemy". Kyoya is now tailing Nana thinking that she is behind the murders (he's right tho). Only thing he needs is that crucial evidence to make a move. But the twist of the week is Tsunekichi. And he twisted us with a banger move. An ability to look into the future is just as scary as immortality. He completely surrounded Nana with those future pictures. I had a gasp when I saw the picture with Nanao falling in the cliff. I wonder how Nana is gonna escape from Tsunekichi's critical siege next week.
Oct 25, 2020 8:15 AM

Sep 2019
Damn, he can see the future. It gets harder and harder for Nana to keep her identity a secret.
Oct 25, 2020 8:32 AM
Mar 2012
Since he saw himself dying on photograph, then he knows he's screwed XD Now he just want's to know the motives i guess? Or lose virginity before it ?XD
Oct 25, 2020 8:44 AM

Nov 2016
Interesting episode again, I really can't tell where this is going or if there's more to Hatadaira's ability than meets the eye.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 25, 2020 8:57 AM
Dec 2019
i feel that this show is the anime version of among us
Oct 25, 2020 9:02 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, now I'm interested how Nana will deal with this, and there is also Kyouya. Hope it won't be something bullshit.
Oct 25, 2020 9:17 AM

Dec 2015
I feel like this show is clever and stupid at the same time... Nah, probably shouldn't think too hard about it.
Oct 25, 2020 9:23 AM
May 2019
anstar019 said:
Wtf will nana do now this is a mystery if this doesn't satisfy me I am going to drop this

she'll probably kill him as we saw in the photo, he said that the future cannot be changed no matter how hard you try
Oct 25, 2020 9:29 AM
Aug 2019
I wonder what he's gonna do, since he knows she is going to kill him as the future he predicts can't be changed. Will he try to tell other people? Maybe she'll kill him tonight and he won't be able to tell.

Also, how did he get that picture of the first kill? He can only see the future, right? So he must have held on to the photo for the last few days without saying anything... why?
Oct 25, 2020 9:33 AM

Jul 2017
HOT DAMN, Nana's murderous intentions are going one-up for the risk of having others (especially Kyouya) expose her crimes, one after another.

Michiru's a cute angel of healing, but that doesn't discount her from being targeted by Nana should the need arise to eliminate more Enemies of Humanity. But as if Nana can get rid and change the tide of the psychological play and lead Kyouya astray, this rabbit hole truly goes deeper than the eye could see.

For Kyouya though, he's just going step-by-step without proof, and that's quite bad...until Hatadaira appears and COMPLETELY changes the game for someone who can predict the future.

NOW, it's NOT just Kyouya (he's slowly getting there), but Hatadaira too knows Nana's gimmick...WOAH. It's gonna be tough getting rid of that evidence, let alone Hatadaira.

Great episode.
Oct 25, 2020 9:50 AM

Nov 2014
It's been a long time since I've been so hyped every week for new episode of some anime.

That whole thing sure is turning out to be way more difficult for Nana than I expected. First immortal guy, now one that pretty much knows everything. Though considering that in this future photo she is killing him, I guess there is no problem lol. Still, I wonder how will she get him into that position? She could always go with "someone looks like me" scenario. Or question whenever she is really strangling him there or just posing...
Oct 25, 2020 9:52 AM

Dec 2019
I am very interested in how she is going to spin this, can she even change this? Or would she Just directly kill him?

The future teller is very dumb, confronting his killer alone. I have a theory that he made copies of each picture so others can find it after he is killed.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Oct 25, 2020 9:53 AM
Jul 2018
I really can't support Nana anymore. Before I thought that she was killing for a reason, but now she's just following a phone with a “potential kill count”. Like I don't know how can a sweet girl with HEALING POWERS kill 150,000 people. Like any person would be able to dictate, with her personality and power in mind, that she wouldn't even be able to kill 1 person. Especially Nana. Honest bullshit. Team Kyouya all the way !!

And the cat chase continues!!

GODDAMN BLOND DUDE COMES IN CLUTCH. I really hope before he dies he created copies of the pictures for everyone in the class to find them. But why didn’t he show the photos beforehand to everyone in the class? He doesn’t care? Has other motives? I started screaming once he showed the picture of Nakajima. I really wonder how she's gonna cover that mess up. I can't wait for next week!
removed-userOct 25, 2020 10:03 AM
Oct 25, 2020 10:01 AM

Feb 2019
Nah bro wtf, this show just gets better and better every week. Mahouka got the #1 spot locked up but Nana’s coming for second.

The mind games between Onodera and Nana are so great to see. He’s gradually putting the pieces together. Now we’ve got a dude who can see the future who knows exactly what Nana is planning and can offer evidence, she’d have to kill him next episode to prevent him from talking. Got goosebumps in that final scene, what a cliffhanger.
Oct 25, 2020 10:04 AM

Jan 2016
I yelled when he revealed that he knew that she killed the others. This has potential to even pass up Jujetsu Kaisen for me.
Oct 25, 2020 10:12 AM

Feb 2019
I mean obviously, the next episode won't go how it would for an obvious mind since it pretty much could end the show then and there if the guy wasn't going to be an idiot. Looking forward to it.
Oct 25, 2020 10:14 AM
Apr 2016
Poor boy... If he isn't stupid (which I'm not really sure about) he must know that he will be certainly, without any doubt, brutally killed soon...

Wonder what is he trying to achieve though
Oct 25, 2020 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
le
AmazingMatt said:
anstar019 said:

she'll probably kill him as we saw in the photo, he said that the future cannot be changed no matter how hard you try
t's see what happens
Oct 25, 2020 10:39 AM

Jan 2015
Holy fuck, I was NOT expecting a kid that could see the future

This has just gotten 10 times more interesting
Oct 25, 2020 10:48 AM

Jun 2016
oh damn ...
this anime awesome and a lot of mystery , also nana challenge is more harder
Oct 25, 2020 11:50 AM

Nov 2014
how the hell is someone with a healing ability supposed to kill like 150k people with it?? how does that even make sense?? i think nana is totally brainwashed by the government and they're just making up these numbers.

does nana still have the poison needle? if so she can use it to kill the guy right now. or poison his food or something, but then it'd be suspicious if only he was poisoned and she wasn't when they're eating at the same restaurant.
VyperMusic said:
I wonder what he's gonna do, since he knows she is going to kill him as the future he predicts can't be changed. Will he try to tell other people? Maybe she'll kill him tonight and he won't be able to tell.
AmazingMatt said:
anstar019 said:

now i wonder if that's really true. if the future can't be changed, then since the picture of the future he showed had that picture in the middle of the table, what if Nana rips that photo into pieces or removes it from the table before the noodles splashed onto her face, then doesn't that mean the future is changed?
ttcchenOct 25, 2020 11:57 AM
Oct 25, 2020 12:01 PM
Aug 2019
ttcchen said:
how the hell is someone with a healing ability supposed to kill like 150k people with it?? how does that even make sense?? i think nana is totally brainwashed by the government and they're just making up these numbers.

Well she could heal others using her healing power leading to that many deaths.
Oct 25, 2020 12:03 PM
Mar 2012
Panzer92 said:
It's been a long time since I've been so hyped every week for new episode of some anime.

That whole thing sure is turning out to be way more difficult for Nana than I expected. First immortal guy, now one that pretty much knows everything. Though considering that in this future photo she is killing him, I guess there is no problem lol. Still, I wonder how will she get him into that position? She could always go with "someone looks like me" scenario. Or question whenever she is really strangling him there or just posing...

I thought of making a fetish intercourse excuse XD
Oct 25, 2020 12:49 PM

Jun 2015
We were getting some nice cat and mouse play right here, but damn the closing. We just got a ton of pigeons added! A most excellent twist I had not considered.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 25, 2020 12:55 PM

Jun 2015
ttcchen said:

now i wonder if that's really true. if the future can't be changed, then since the picture of the future he showed had that picture in the middle of the table, what if Nana rips that photo into pieces or removes it from the table before the noodles splashed onto her face, then doesn't that mean the future is changed?

Thats an interesting concept. Also, you have to wonder if he had not showed her the noodles on her head picture in the first place, would she of not changed her mind and the noodles be delivered as the women wouldn't of went to change the order and then slipped on the floor she had just cleaned.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 25, 2020 12:57 PM
Sep 2018
Yellow has called an emergency meeting
Oct 25, 2020 12:58 PM
May 2017
Oh no... Im pretty sure hatadira didnt show any of these pictures to anyone besides nana. But since his death is inevitable what does he want
Oct 25, 2020 1:06 PM

Feb 2016
Ah yes, a guy that can project the future in photos just conveniently shows up, Why now? why didn't he act before? Are you fucking serious? lmao, what is this piece of shit?

The amount of plot holes this anime has is immeasurable, and keeps on being dumb.
CrimsonWandererOct 25, 2020 1:10 PM
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 25, 2020 1:09 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha that cliffhanger, this guy is sure going to be interesting in the next episodes
Oct 25, 2020 1:12 PM

Jan 2011
I can see the future, and I know you're going to kill me, and I know you killed Nakajima, so I'm just not going to tell anyone about it, approach you alone, and then go have dinner with you.
Oct 25, 2020 2:03 PM
Jul 2019
Ok, so Michiru Inukai ability to heal meant that she has to literally lick the site of the wound????? Ewwww, disgusting.

So, if that gal is to be believe, Michiru's power to heal come at a price and it's her life.

So, if Nana is to the leader, what's gonna stop her from making it look like that Kuyoya is the enemy of humanity?

So , Hatadira has psyche photography, given that he can't stop Nana from killing him why doesn't he expose her since he has that kind of ability???
Oct 25, 2020 2:25 PM

Apr 2016
FINALLY MICHIRU HAD THE LEAD.
Michiru's ability hits a lot with her personality, it is going to be more and more difficult for Nana to kill the rest of the students.

The question now is, will Hatadaira have said something to the rest about Nana being the murderer?
If it is not, he's very stupid, I understand that he is resigned to die because that is what he saw in the future but, he could at least warn the rest, unless the future he saw is one where Nana kills them all .

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2020 2:29 PM

Apr 2016
Verty_ said:
I can see the future, and I know you're going to kill me, and I know you killed Nakajima, so I'm just not going to tell anyone about it, approach you alone, and then go have dinner with you.

Plot convenience that can only be justified by Hatadaira's stupid personality, I mean, I guess at this point he's already resigned to dying.
So he thinks it's impossible to change anything even if he tells the rest that Nana is the killer, but he's still annoying to watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2020 3:17 PM

Jun 2020
Lol this looks like he's gonna end up making a deal with Nana cuz if he has no such motives, it'd be pretty dumb of him to just confront her like this. I'm beginning to like this ED as well, particularly the first few seconds where it transitions.
This anime shit is addictive
Oct 25, 2020 3:53 PM

Jun 2017
Nana gets bamboozled right after all of us thought she finally weaseled out of the last one lol.

I wonder why Future guy didn't act eariler or maybe he just doesn't give any shits?

Healing gir'ls ability while useful, if it really shortens her lifespan then there is not much point to it to save people.
Oct 25, 2020 4:00 PM

Apr 2015
Eventho Nana managed to stage being the victim trying to protect the girl with the healing tongue, Kyoya still remains suspicious, even if it is just speculation. Just like I want it to be.

Didn't expect to see someone with a power that actually managed to sniff Nana out, like the evidence (photos) are there yet he never bothered to tell anyone about it? He's digging his own grave, especially since he's so confident that no matter what, his visions will come true..

The mind games continue! 1 Imposter remains!
Oct 25, 2020 4:02 PM
Aug 2013
Well its clear now that everyone on that island is a fucking idiot.
Nana included, like pls how can she believe a girl with the only power being able to heal ppl by licking them can kill over a 150k.
Not to mention that they presumily killed najima whos only power was to cancel other abilities, their probably best weapon against any talented going rogue, with the excuse of an estimated kill count of over a million, how in the seven hells would he have done that uff.

Guess this is about all of the potential the series has, nana will kill future guy, because for some stupid reason he decided to not tell anyone that she is the killer and noone will ever know. Then the next guy shows up that could easily expose her, but is also to stupid to do it and ends up dead, so on and so forth.
Oct 25, 2020 5:22 PM
Feb 2018
He wants nana to be his girlfriend, so he uses that photo to blackmail nana.
Nana will kill him by smart ways like usual
Oct 25, 2020 5:47 PM

Aug 2019
Funny how I'm kind of rooting for everyone in this show. I really like that blonde guy, shame how he's probably gonna die next episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.