Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 18, 2020 11:36 PM

Dec 2018
Someone is going to suspect Nana soon if she keep killing people right after she get closed to them. The Time power guy is absent and no one is talking about him...
Guess she will change target next or Kyoya will 100% suspect her.

Oct 18, 2020 11:48 PM

Jun 2020
Best episode so far in my opinion. Kyouya is cool even when he's burning
Oct 19, 2020 12:12 AM
Apr 2020
Nikmomo93 said:
Someone is going to suspect Nana soon if she keep killing people right after she get closed to them. The Time power guy is absent and no one is talking about him...
Guess she will change target next or Kyoya will 100% suspect her.

We don't know, but I'm sure Kyouya will suspect her very soon.
Oct 19, 2020 1:54 AM

Mar 2018
Nana should have a backup BS like saying how her mind-reading can't work all the time and it has conditions to activate. Now L- I mean, Kyouya is super suspicious of her and she basically caught herself in the trap she set for him. I think he's just waiting for concrete evidence to blow Nana's cover and if the show's direction is right, she won't be able to kill anyone yet unless she takes out Kyouya first.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this show a lot more than I should be despite the time-travel nonsense in episode 2. Breaking out of victim of the week formula is already a huge step forward. It's been a while I enjoy such mind games since Death Note and Danganronpa games. Even Yakusoku no Neverland couldn't interest me this much.

Am I a warped person if I'm rooting for Nana? If yes then so be it.

WolfChaos said:
I agree with MAL this time tho. Nanao is supposed to be a bait protagonist so he shouldn't be labeled as a support character cuz that itself will be a spoiler to observant people. In fact, I got tricked by events in episode 1 too since I legit thought Nanao is the protag so the revelation was more impactful. So yes, he should stay as "main character" in MAL's character page, just to lie more people lol
RenkiniOct 19, 2020 1:57 AM

Oct 19, 2020 2:04 AM
Apr 2020
Kyouya is so cool! He jumped the cliff like it's nothing. He's observant as well. He's starting to unmask Nana!

Ao_SkyOct 19, 2020 2:11 AM
Oct 19, 2020 2:31 AM
Jun 2019
I didn't remember this episode from assassination classroom
Oct 19, 2020 2:44 AM

Oct 2016
The anti-thesis to Nana, Kyouya. That was a pretty good episode. Nana and Kyouya has an interesting chemistry. Their interactions are honestly really entertaining, how is Nana going to deal with him though. Something like burying him alive like what Shikamaru did to Hidan is gonna be difficult to pull off since Kyouya is smart.

I hope the show keeps it up cause it has massive potential and I am enjoying it so far.
Oct 19, 2020 2:59 AM

Apr 2017
Holy smokes! This was one hell of an episode. That moment when Kyoya said he's invincible though o_o
Oct 19, 2020 3:21 AM

Jul 2016
___Greed said:
This anime deserves more recognition

It has been quite interesting so far to be sure.
Oct 19, 2020 3:52 AM

Mar 2010
It's amazing how i regarded this anime full hero academia wannabe garbage judging from the first episode. I have to take my words back.

3rd episode in and i am intrigued how does she manage to kill everyone. Intriguing.

No one died in this episode, though. Judging from the Kyoya character's artstyle and complexity he seems like an archenemy character, who probably does not die but, hard to predict it right now.
Oct 19, 2020 4:09 AM

Mar 2012
saka7 said:
ibraheem234 said:

lol why is she not able to be figured out like that... whoever she approaches dies or disappears
What I thought as well, this can't keep going forever, wonder if she will keep getting away with this.

I've seen this be the most common complaints of the manga - the mangaka kept dragging on the series with lazy excuses for why she isn't caught by him. I'm surprised this anime is getting as much steam as it is considering the manga is not highly regarded at all...
Oct 19, 2020 4:24 AM
Mar 2019
AivanK said:
Nana is already at it again, but this time she messed with the wrong guy. I do hope that Kyouya is just testing her to make sure and that he's not super dense to understand that she's the one lmao, the fire scene was such a bait, only she could have known.

I guess it's time to forget about Nanao and Youhei, they are both goners.

But i do feel like something Nana might change till the end....we'll see.
he is sure its her but he needs some proof
Oct 19, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2018
Kyoya is OP af. I really hope he finds his imouto :( And that cat seems pretty significant, it comes on the poster and in the OP. Calling it now, the cat's a shapeshifter.
Oct 19, 2020 6:53 AM
Jul 2018
In your face b*tch!

I like kyoya more as the protagonist, it's more interesting.
Oct 19, 2020 8:26 AM

Feb 2020
Now this is becoming interesting ! I was hoping for some mind games, and here they are. Kyouya is quite an interesting character, I was waiting for someone to be able to outsmart Nana (because that's way too easy otherwise), and he plays this role well. I wonder when, or if, he'll fully unmask Nana. It's clear he is pretty convinced that she is the murderer, but will he even be able to prove that ? Given that Nana's the protagonist, I have my doubts.
Speaking of Nana, she's also interesting. I'm glad that the show aknowledges how careless she can be and makes full use of that instead of making her an invincible anti-heroine who's only invincible because everyone else is dumb. Also, did her real self break her facade and accidentally show her actual dorky side when she was talking about the manga ? She didn't even notice Kyouya suspecting her. But at the same time, this dorky side just feels out-of-character given what we know of her history. I have a hard time imagining her being an otaku, even before she's been chosen to kill the talented. Was she just faking in order to get along with Kyouya and gain his trust ? She's careless, but not to such a degree... I don't know, this part is confusing.
Oct 19, 2020 9:27 AM
Apr 2017
Why do I get the feeling that their sensei is also a part of the underground organisation, the way he smirks with his glasses on in the op on the cliff kinda gives the vibe! and also it's everytime the one we don't expect it to be ( ͡°з ͡°)
Oct 19, 2020 9:41 AM

Jun 2017
Big OOF Nana, gonna have a hard time when someone is immortal. Still I am sure there are ways he can be killed, possibly suffocation or poison/drugs.
Oct 19, 2020 10:40 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
WolfChaos said:
landak_v2 said:
It's funny how MAL label Nakajima as one of the main lead now he is dead lol

spoiler tag added

Spoiler tag is spoiler itself lol.
Oct 19, 2020 11:49 AM
Jul 2019
Shit no death flags for today.......so, either Kyouya already knows something about Nana, or he's gonna be one of those stupid's that still doesn't have any idea that Nana is out to kill them...

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeOct 20, 2020 2:06 PM
Oct 19, 2020 12:21 PM

Jun 2015
Nana may of bitten off more than she can chew with this one. The real question is does invincible dude think she can read minds or is just throwing her a bone suggesting so. I think its the latter, he was able to quickly read the room with the couple like Nana must of and I think hes onto her. Lets see who is the cat and who is the mouse. Next episode please!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 19, 2020 1:04 PM

Oct 2012
So good! Kyouya is awesome and just the right foil for Nana.
Oct 19, 2020 2:14 PM

Aug 2017
I have no idea how or if she would be able to kill a character who is basically Wolverine. The op implies that they become allies (and the teacher's sinister smile tells me the same) but I honestly don't know at this point.
Oct 19, 2020 4:36 PM

May 2018
The amount of mind games/ cat and mouse in this episode, god.
That was very intense!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Oct 19, 2020 4:52 PM

May 2020
Please don't die otaku-kun, you are the best character so far
Oct 19, 2020 6:29 PM
Sep 2017
oh man she took that major L lol that ending made me laugh so hard
Oct 20, 2020 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
So far It's going way too easy for Nana. I especially can't believe mr. Invincible didn't make It harder on her the instant she tried to get rid of him.
Really not convincing atm, hope It gets harder for Nana and maybe the show can give more answers about talented to make It more interesting and less confusing. Backfire from trying to kill off talented with talented or flattening the city to get rid of just one is especially funny, humanity of this story is almost trying to set up for another disaster with Kyouya dropping there to look for his sister too.
Oct 20, 2020 5:36 AM

Oct 2017
Kyouya the man, I'm really liking this guy. Really wanna know the extent of his power. Also can't wait to see the day he kicks Nana's ass.
Oct 20, 2020 6:36 AM

Sep 2020
This show has been doing a great job so far of keeping me hooked, but it's all going to go downhill from here on out if the execution isn't perfect (get it?). Because things are only going to get harder and harder for Nana and I'm really curious how things will develop further. I really started liking Kyouya after this episode and it seems that even for a killing game, this show does its own thing pretty well. This is entertaining as heck so far, not gonna lie.
Oct 20, 2020 9:37 AM
Jul 2014
Now, I know I should be discussing the episode and not the comments here directly and maybe I will simply get proven wrong by the plot in a couple of episodes but...
eh, doubt it's just a "tough obstacle".

I mean, the guy can regenerate from cell level or something like this. Even if he has a weakness, this doesn't necessarly mean it's a kind of damage he can't heal, it may something else.
Also, there is a limit to the kind of traps you can set in a school enviroment unless you get resources from an hidden sources exactly left there to be used as weapons.

Said so, the OP and the ED give him a more prominent role than the other characters. I mean, look at this: https://imgur.com/a/jeAEkMB

The camera moves from back to Nana, showing the Ice/Fire duo first, Mr. Invicible, Mrs. Cinnamon roll, Mr. Anime Glasses and then Nana.
I am ready to bet that these characters don't simply get "killed" like that.

Also, I may be overstimating the writing of the show but I don't think it's going down a full "murder 'em all!" route. It's a fucking world goverment thing organizing murder of kids due to their having powers and using another kid, Nana, to do so.
And this girl seems to be CLEARLY not so motivated by trust in her superiors but personal reasons. And if things are like that, why should she want to kill a guy whose power is "not die", if shown that he isn't an actual threat to humanity?

Intrigue like this seems like a much more interesting route for the plot.
But well, I may just be proven wrong in a couple of episodes lol.
Oct 20, 2020 11:08 AM

Apr 2020
lol nana was very dumb this ep, the wjite haired guy ruled her easily
⬇ CLICK IT ⬇

⬆ CLICK IT ⬆
Oct 20, 2020 12:13 PM

Oct 2008
Renkini said:
Nanao is supposed to be a bait protagonist so he shouldn't be labeled as a support character cuz that itself will be a spoiler to observant people. In fact, I got tricked by events in episode 1 too since I legit thought Nanao is the protag so the revelation was more impactful. So yes, he should stay as "main character" in MAL's character page, just to lie more people lol

Precisely. The guy's name is freaking Nana[o] for a reason. (^.^')
Oct 20, 2020 1:36 PM

May 2015
THIS SHIT GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this rivalry game between these two! Its so good!!! SO INTERESTING!!!

Ok yeah this is definitely gonna be one of the best anime of this season for me. Ive watched very few anime like this with mind games. I love how both Nana and the other guy are unpredictable and can one up the other.

Cant wait to see best girl of the season Nana go around murdering the rest of the class XD. I am now liking that dude though so Nana and that guy are the only ones I care for. (Which is convenient cause they're the main characters)

Still love Nana's expressions especially when she goes from happy deredere to blank eyes expressions. Or even better to her evil dark expressions. Nana is so interesting. Already absolutely love her. The art style is great too and makes Nana look ADORABLE AF!!! True best girl lol.

Ive noticed though that this series hasnt explicitly shown someone dying though. They've implied heavily but we havent seen corpses or blood or anything to the sort. The guy that supposidly drowned we didnt see his body either. I wonder if that will play a part later on. Like redemption for Nana to turn onto the good side during the climax? Just cause its very rare for an MC to be truely evil and the OP alludes to this with the crying Nana figure.

This is beginning to remind me a lot of Btooom. The whole island thing and the government/big organisation involvement to trap people on an island.
DarknessRealityOct 20, 2020 1:46 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 20, 2020 2:05 PM

Jul 2017
WOAH, the psychological mind games battle between Nana and Kyouya is just like Death Note's Light vs. L, NGL.

Kyouya drawing first blood to be friends with Nana with his behind-the-scenes investigation against the literal Impostor, as if Among Us this isn't enough to reference off of.

On that note though, I'm VERY curious on what Kyouya's Talent is though, even if Nana doesn't have valuable information to fight against him. Even on an assassination plot, his Immortal Talent changes the ENTIRE game.

Intense episode, and definitely the best of the 3 so far.
Oct 20, 2020 6:53 PM

Jan 2013
Synchrohayba said:

I think the fire scene should be more than enough to prove that it's her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 21, 2020 12:37 AM
Jun 2020
Umm she is literally the only suspect... Guy fell off a cliff after being seen with her, other guy disappears after being seen with her... In most jurisdictions she would be in jail already. Even if you account for monsters she is obviously it.
Oct 21, 2020 3:29 AM
Mar 2019
AivanK said:
Synchrohayba said:

I think the fire scene should be more than enough to prove that it's her.
i know but he need actual physicam proof not so he can tell the other student
Oct 21, 2020 12:11 PM
Aug 2020
I really like this series not gonna lie!
Oct 21, 2020 7:27 PM

Apr 2018
I wonder if she is going to get a chance to kill anyone else since it has become painfully obvious to Kyouya that she is the impostor
Oct 21, 2020 10:51 PM

Aug 2019
I don't know if I like this show simply for the fact that I literally have no reason to root for Nana. I don't actually want her to kill all these innocent kids XD

According to the lore of this fucking Anime MOST of the world accepts and loves Talented people, there is no huge stigma against them. So I doubt most people in HER world who are talentless would like Nana either. To them, she's probably a psychopath out to murder these innocent kids all because the Government is afraid of teenagers with superpowers.

And sure, that's a valid fear, if you've watched literally ANY shounen anime ever with a teenage protagonist.

But the anime also wants us to think that Talented people are still "too dangerous" and that there's nothing they can do about it. It's kind of frustrating because...there's already a far more popular (and arguably better written) anime about "What if there were suddenly superheroes?" and in that show, they certainly don't come up with this contrived plan to murder all the supers or whatever. It's like "Oh none of these Talented people are worth keeping alive because they have the capacity to become evil in the future and murder everyone, so lets just systemically round them up in highschools hidden away on remote islands and send spies to murder them all one by one, I'm sure no one will notice whole scores of Highschool classes disappearing or whatever"?????

And sure I know the whole "why don't they just nuke the islands" is also a dumb idea for a number of reasons, but there had to have been someone on the sneaky evil secret government meeting board who came up with a better plan than THIS.

The closest thing we got to the answer of "Won't the students notice their numbers thinning" is that Nana won't be held accountable for murdering any of them, so I guess it's fine if she's a little reckless?

I'm just saying, in a game of Among Us, when three people die first round, that's when you start voting motherfuckers off XD

I'm still invested though? Like I want to know if she loses because I really WANT her too. I want Kyouya to figure this out and stop her somehow. I want Nana to realize that maybe she SHOULDN'T murder these innocent school children in the name of the shadowy government agency. Even though all of her scheming and murders should be really obvious, I am legitimately willing to let that slide and suspend my disbelief you know. Maybe everyone else in the class is just dumb as fuck.

And in Nana's defense, nobody really even thought any of the students were dead until THIS episode. Before then it was just "They're probably home, sick"

here's to waiting for episode 4
Oct 21, 2020 11:18 PM

Jul 2020
This episode was better than last week's probably because of Kyouya's character.

I really like the interaction between him and Nana. Like the other's had already stated. It gave Deathnote Vibes.

I was planning to drop this but this episode was entertaining. So let's see how this goes.

I accept random friend requests!
Oct 21, 2020 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao I love this Kyouya guy. I thought he was going to be the cold aloof type.

I'm glad he's the socially awkward type instead.
Oct 22, 2020 12:09 AM

Mar 2016
ttcchen said:
Nana can just say that her power is passive and it doesn't always work.
When she was the first one to find him which made her suspicious, she can just say she followed the cat (since the cat wasn't inside the shack he had no reason to doubt that)
So now she has two ways to kill him: find a way to submerge him in cement or blow him up into pieces (like Hidan) and bury them.
chid_emordi1 said:
Seem like the shady government, previously sent an agent to kill the talented on the Island before.
That agent must have failed if they replace them with Nana. Kyouya's sister went "missing" so did the agent successfully kill her or did his sister escapes somehow, maybe she is hiding on the island.

since Nana got attacked by a mysterious person with wind power when she was at the cliff with Nakajima in eps 1, I wonder if that mysterious person is actually Kyouya's sister. Since if you're right, then that means the agent tried to kill her and failed, and maybe the agent died. The government probably thought the agent succeeded since the sister disappeared (is hiding) so they sent a new agent (Nana). So the sister would know that Nana is the next agent sent here to kill them, which would make sense if she would try to assassinate Nana.
That makes sense. Anyhow, Nana will be unmasked by Kyouya and I feel like Nakajima must be plotting something.
Oct 22, 2020 1:36 AM
Sep 2018
z00nex said:
He’s invincible? He probably has a weakness but we don’t know what that weakness is yet. Kyouya isn’t dumb like the dead kids, even if he has a weakness he’ll overcome it.

I like both Kyouya and Nana, can’t decide which side to support yet.

He himself already state that cost of his invincibility is his ability of smell.
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Oct 22, 2020 1:39 AM

Sep 2019
Ciezul said:
z00nex said:
He’s invincible? He probably has a weakness but we don’t know what that weakness is yet. Kyouya isn’t dumb like the dead kids, even if he has a weakness he’ll overcome it.

I like both Kyouya and Nana, can’t decide which side to support yet.

He himself already state that cost of his invincibility is his ability of smell.
He said him not being able to smell has nothing to do with his powers.
Oct 22, 2020 9:01 AM

Dec 2016
Is invincible the right word to describe Kyouya's power tho...it could be just healing power, I wanna know what will happen if he's decapitated or his hands are cut in half, then we could know the extent of his power. And if his weakness is that he can't smell then what does his bathroom being all clean or having double trash bag has to do with it?

After the explosion Nana shouldn't have went there herself, if she took some other students with her then it would have been more convincing. And her shouting “Kyouya” right after arriving just adds up to her disadvantage. What's up with her excuse? She could have said that she saw Kyouya feeding the cat or like she ran after hearing the explosion. Nana's acting is so noticeably shallow when she's with Kyouya...at this point Nana's strategies won't really work because of her indifferent/fake reaction anyone observant would be like “Nana's kinda sus” and killing one by one makes her more suspicious. She could find a way to kill everyone together that way no one can doubt her.

One more thing that bothers me is how could Kyouya just went down the cliff like he has the power to fly or something, I guess healing isn't the only power he has.

I wonder when will the actual mc do a comeback.

When Kyouya invited Nana in his room, their conversation was funny XD
Oct 22, 2020 11:59 AM
Oct 2020
I was thinkin we have a nother MHA replicat but it turnin to be some gôoooooooood shit
content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1603393076159-1565131141.jpg
Oct 22, 2020 1:05 PM

Mar 2017
Wow, this is gonna be one hella awesome of an arch-nemesis duo! Just when I thought she'd caught Onodera by making him overthink, he turned that trap right around so that she was the one backed into a corner!

He's the perfect person to go against her because he is so unpredictable and his behavior is nonsensical... all things that mean she can't 'read his mind'
Oct 23, 2020 8:27 AM

Jun 2013
I really like Kyouya to be honest. In the manga, I really liked the cat and mouse game between him and Nana. I kinda ship them together too. Yeah, I'll be that annoying shipper because they're both fucking cute together lol
臭い-
Oct 23, 2020 10:09 PM

Jan 2013
Synchrohayba said:

Hope so, i guess we will see more in the next episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 23, 2020 10:53 PM

Oct 2008
awesome episode!
i wonder how far Nana would be able to reach!
i also wanna see her despite being such a great sly i wanna see her fail because that evil face of her really ticks me off!
for now Kyouya is much more intelligent than Nana...
i wonder if Nakajima is really a fodder since episode 1!?!?
5/5!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.