Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 6, 2019 10:33 PM

Oct 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
modboy said:

This is the sort of response I'd expect to see on an Incel message board and I really don't see why you even brought it up. The UK has a lot of Muslims and some of them (not most) practice Sharia law in their community but that law does not override existing UK law.

More importantly, 'girl if she claims you raped her' suggests to me that you think many or most rapes are fabricated. They've been historically underreported and a lot of that has to do with this type of thinking - where first the female is assumed to be in the wrong. It's sad, really.
Yeah it was a mean thing to say. But it does override the existing UK law many times. Like when you get to prison for telling the truth about islam. Or when media tries to cover islamic crimes by calling muslims asians.
First off the west is dealing with an epidemic of false rape reports. Second if they are not reported how do you know they ecist? All this is based on a feminist study where the researcher forged the results. Third yeah I believe innocent before proving guilty and that virtually all women that do not make a report to the police but complsin on social media are lying. Also if you wait for years to report you are lying.
As a conclusion is sad to you a man cannot get to jail just because a woman says so even if there is no evidence?

Don't believe everything you read. There may be a report with forged results and if there is I doubt it's taken seriously. I've never heard of it. I'm not even sure what a feminist report is, as if being a feminist is a bad thing. There is no epidemic of false rape accusations either. There are however, plenty of men pushing forward that idea, either to protect themselves or the ideology they're peddling. I'm sure some of them go home to wives and daughters who hide their own painful pasts because they don't want to relive that tragedy, be slut-shamed by the community and then called a liar.

You're clearly anti-Muslim and anti-woman. I hope you get a chance to talk to some people from different religions and different sexes to help open up your perspective.
Apr 6, 2019 11:11 PM

Aug 2012
modboy said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Yeah it was a mean thing to say. But it does override the existing UK law many times. Like when you get to prison for telling the truth about islam. Or when media tries to cover islamic crimes by calling muslims asians.
First off the west is dealing with an epidemic of false rape reports. Second if they are not reported how do you know they ecist? All this is based on a feminist study where the researcher forged the results. Third yeah I believe innocent before proving guilty and that virtually all women that do not make a report to the police but complsin on social media are lying. Also if you wait for years to report you are lying.
As a conclusion is sad to you a man cannot get to jail just because a woman says so even if there is no evidence?

Don't believe everything you read. There may be a report with forged results and if there is I doubt it's taken seriously. I've never heard of it. I'm not even sure what a feminist report is, as if being a feminist is a bad thing. There is no epidemic of false rape accusations either. There are however, plenty of men pushing forward that idea, either to protect themselves or the ideology they're peddling. I'm sure some of them go home to wives and daughters who hide their own painful pasts because they don't want to relive that tragedy, be slut-shamed by the community and then called a liar.

You're clearly anti-Muslim and anti-woman. I hope you get a chance to talk to some people from different religions and different sexes to help open up your perspective.
1. being a man hating liar that brings society down is a bad thing.
2. I am anti muslim but not anti woman. Feminism is anti woman as it hurts women also just as allowing children to do whatever they want hurts them a lot. And I am anti muslim because its most important law is to convert kill and enslave all non believers with violence. And I know because in the balkans we have long history with muslims. Also I know the history of islam. Also more than half muslims in your country openly admit what I said.
3. Most slut shaming is done by women. Generally men just protect themselves from women that make false accusations by avoiding them.
4. How talking to liars will convince me? Muslims are allowed to lie to kafir by using taqia and most women lie every day about how they actually look.
Apr 7, 2019 6:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kagami said:
Ashhk said:
It's fun and enjoyable but there is absolutely no sense, a girl of 470 years in the past spawn in his house but he is not surprised at all like this situation happen every day, wtf lmao.
And it's a pity this show is, like many others from the season, too short.

Ive been watching seasonal since Winter 2013. Never before have I started a season with FOUR shorts. Think three was my record.

Weird season.

I'm curently watching 6 short animes from this season
Apr 7, 2019 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
Crashmatt said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
She is 15. Their records are wrong.Also as a side note in EU the age of consent is 15 and in Japan 13 so sorry to disappoint you.

Newsflash, in the UK if a 20 something had sex with a 15 year old you would be banged up and on the sex offender register. Don't know why they had to make the MC so much older. Not sure if I will stick with this, the art is horrible and the story is stupid / creepy.

A large portion of your female ancestors were 15 or under when they got married, so I guess that makes you a product of many creepy relations :P
Do you disavow your own existence?
Apr 7, 2019 6:52 AM
Dec 2014
I really hate to waste my time on shorter than 20 mins episodes to then figure out that it was shorter than 20 minutes. Studios, keep shorties for ONAs, please.

I would keep this anime if wasn't for this.
Apr 7, 2019 7:16 AM

May 2009
Good that it's short because it would be borefest with normal length of episode.
leleupaterno said:
I really hate to waste my time on shorter than 20 mins episodes to then figure out that it was shorter than 20 minutes. Studios, keep shorties for ONAs, please.

It doesn't have any difference if it's ONA or TV show - you will watch it online anyway.
Apr 7, 2019 7:28 AM

Feb 2015
Escaethorne said:
Crashmatt said:

Newsflash, in the UK if a 20 something had sex with a 15 year old you would be banged up and on the sex offender register. Don't know why they had to make the MC so much older. Not sure if I will stick with this, the art is horrible and the story is stupid / creepy.

A large portion of your female ancestors were 15 or under when they got married, so I guess that makes you a product of many creepy relations :P

People used to live on caves as well what's your point? If a 25 year old going out with a 15 year old seems ok to you then I don't really have anything else to say to you.
Apr 7, 2019 8:45 AM

Mar 2016
okay sis....... I’m not sure what to say but it’s a short series so I guess I’ll continue watching it

Crashmatt said:
Escaethorne said:

People used to live on caves as well what's your point? If a 25 year old going out with a 15 year old seems ok to you then I don't really have anything else to say to you.

lmao some of these people have worms for brains... like it’s not 1600... get it together
UrbanJahtsApr 7, 2019 8:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2019 10:38 AM

Jun 2015
oh the debate panel is happening over here uhhhh
Apr 7, 2019 11:57 AM
Oct 2016
Can anyone clue me in as to what streaming site they are using to watch this? Thank you!
Apr 7, 2019 12:26 PM

Dec 2014
well it was funny none the less.. but still if she really came back frm time...doesn' make her his grandma...isn't that technically incest... or maybe I am looking into things a bit more than expected
Apr 7, 2019 1:32 PM

Jun 2014
Idk but MC needs to take her.
Apr 7, 2019 1:59 PM
Aug 2018
it is the wife of his great-grandfather, is she his great grandmother?
Apr 7, 2019 2:48 PM

Aug 2018
This anime is fine.

Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Apr 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Apr 2018
Funny, short and catchy. I definetly check out the next episodes. Also, the ed was really nice.
Apr 7, 2019 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
Crashmatt said:
Escaethorne said:

Charles Darwin married a 13 year old. Edgar Allen Poe married a 13 year old. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet was 13, and her own mother even said "girls are made mothers younger".

It baffles me that a 25 year old with a 15 year old is wrong in your eyes. You're talking about a fertile woman. You're denying nature itself simply for some bullshit puritan feminist view - age of consent laws were only codified in the late 1800s by feminists on the grounds of combating prostitution. Medieval canonical law placed the age of marriage at 7.
Apr 7, 2019 7:14 PM

Feb 2018
Short anime but it's okay.
Apr 7, 2019 7:29 PM

Oct 2008
Haha that was indeed fun! but really!? 15 yrs old! CALL THE COPS! lolz!
4/5.

Apr 8, 2019 8:11 AM

Apr 2015
That ED was pretty catchy.
Apr 8, 2019 12:08 PM

Aug 2007
We have our perv of the season with his own loli that want with him. Ecchi, short and quite fun, I can say.
Apr 8, 2019 3:26 PM
Nov 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That princess carry reaction.

Well it's not everyday some pretty girl in a kimono just pops up like that. That Saitou girl's personality is kinda funny. Doesn't seem like she cares much about her body being shown lol

Edit: Crunchyroll has an "uncensored" version.

Why is it uncensored when there all underage so when I watched both versions nothing changed lol. However I hope the blonde is 18
Apr 8, 2019 3:27 PM
Nov 2017
Escaethorne said:
Crashmatt said:

Charles Darwin married a 13 year old. Edgar Allen Poe married a 13 year old. Juliet from Romeo and Juliet was 13, and her own mother even said "girls are made mothers younger".

It baffles me that a 25 year old with a 15 year old is wrong in your eyes. You're talking about a fertile woman. You're denying nature itself simply for some bullshit puritan feminist view - age of consent laws were only codified in the late 1800s by feminists on the grounds of combating prostitution. Medieval canonical law placed the age of marriage at 7.

Go ahead and try it though and see if the judge agrees lol
Apr 8, 2019 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
L-Mo-Reppin said:
Escaethorne said:

Go ahead and try it though and see if the judge agrees lol

15 is perfectly legal in a lot of countries my dude. Even 14 is legal in a lot of Europe.
But yeah, obviously I wouldn't break the law.
Apr 8, 2019 6:31 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This went blazing fast. I had no idea it was a 7 minute anime until i checked the time half way through the episode. It seems like a fun time, and the girls look cute, so I'm looking forward to this one.
Apr 9, 2019 11:21 AM
Apr 2016
Can someone explain why Nobunaga said Kichou was 15 when she clearly said she was 14?
Apr 9, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2014
Okay this is just bad.
Apr 10, 2019 8:06 PM

Jan 2008
I like this. It's pretty funny. Too bad it's a short-episode anime though at only 7 mins per ep...wish it was was a full anime instead.
Apr 10, 2019 8:34 PM

Apr 2011
Deym. Sensei got himself a sweet, and cute 14 year princess as his wife. Lucky bastard. He may end up in jail thou.

And from the many other girls surrounding him, I assume this is harem.

Anyway, I'm interested in this show even though its short.
Apr 11, 2019 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
i didn't particularly hate it...but for a 1st episode it surely didn't catch my interest lmao
at least it had some ecchi :v
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Apr 11, 2019 10:09 PM
Apr 2019
Nah,, it's too dumb for me.. drop this
Apr 12, 2019 2:56 PM

Apr 2009
This is so utterly stupid I like it.
Apr 13, 2019 11:16 PM

Jun 2017
I guess, that was an OK watch. Anyway, why are there so many series airing this season like this, basically half a series (12 mins.) or for this once, a quarter of a series (7 mins.).
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Apr 14, 2019 3:39 AM
Oct 2014
nightcrawlercyp said:
WolfDFireLeo said:
14 years? WTF ?. I'm curious to know if the teacher ends up in prison. LOL.
The UN and the FBI have it in their sights πŸ˜‚.
She is 15. Their records are wrong.Also as a side note in EU the age of consent is 15 and in Japan 13 so sorry to disappoint you.
First of all, EU is not a country and second, age of consent in Japan primarily depends on each prefectures where the age is generally 17 or 18.
Apr 14, 2019 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
Adome said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
First of all, EU is not a country and second, age of consent in Japan primarily depends on each prefectures where the age is generally 17 or 18.
Wow, the law in Japan is a bit weird due to the whole age grid. But even so since she is above 14 it is at most a misdemeanor i.e. it will just mean a fine. About the first part I never said EU is a country and many countries have their own laws. The whole point was if he would end up in prison or not. And based on what I read (which may not be entirely correct as I did not find any official law site) he would get a fine. So he would not get in prison. But I guess he is worried about his reputation and the ethical part since the girl does not seem too mature. She looks more like 12 than 15.
Apr 16, 2019 7:57 AM

Apr 2016
Yet another piece of Japanese degenerate pedo shit.
Keep it up you pig fuckers.
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Apr 17, 2019 8:01 AM

Apr 2015
dropped instantly when the sister said two things:

1. If you touch her I'll call the cops.
2. that's right. You have to look out for her.

so basically, you have to treat them like children, give them gibs and welfare and protection and provision, and yet you don't get to touch them?

fuck you women. just fuck you. we are not human ATM for your sorry ass. this is why giving women rights is a mistake. #repealthe19th. I'm not even mad about the obvious pedobait I'm just neutral faced throughout it. it's just that this over-narcissist and overinflated ego that just pushed my rage button. #repealthe19th.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Apr 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Oct 2009
Love Konno Azure's work.
Apr 25, 2019 8:40 AM

Dec 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Crashmatt said:

Yeah, UK the country of Sharia. Please do not get me started. Also what does this has to do with anything? The show is set in Japan. Also he is not that much older, Generally the best couples are when the guy is around 10 years older than the girl senpai. And is not creepy in any way. Girls finish maturing by 16, some even faster. Is weird that her body looks more like 10-12 which raises a number of ethical problems but there are women over 20 looking like that so... As a side note unless you are muslim in UK you can go to jail just for saying hi to a girl if she claims you raped her. Not a good country example senpai, not at all.

Muslims get away with gang rape, the fuck you on about? In the UK you get arrested for so much as pointing out that Muslims started a child grooming ring. Besides, he said UN not UK. Also, it sounds like you are defending pedophilia. Every pedo online I've ever seen says the same "girls finish maturing at age X." Well news flash, their brains don't and it is still immoral. Japs are sickos, and so are you.
Apr 25, 2019 9:02 AM

Aug 2012
Hylianticipated said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
Yeah, UK the country of Sharia. Please do not get me started. Also what does this has to do with anything? The show is set in Japan. Also he is not that much older, Generally the best couples are when the guy is around 10 years older than the girl senpai. And is not creepy in any way. Girls finish maturing by 16, some even faster. Is weird that her body looks more like 10-12 which raises a number of ethical problems but there are women over 20 looking like that so... As a side note unless you are muslim in UK you can go to jail just for saying hi to a girl if she claims you raped her. Not a good country example senpai, not at all.

Muslims get away with gang rape, the fuck you on about? In the UK you get arrested for so much as pointing out that Muslims started a child grooming ring. Besides, he said UN not UK. Also, it sounds like you are defending pedophilia. Every pedo online I've ever seen says the same "girls finish maturing at age X." Well news flash, their brains don't and it is still immoral. Japs are sickos, and so are you.
For the first point I do not see the disagreement. For the second I am not defending it in any way. I was explaining the whole thing from a biological historical and legal pov. About the brains women brains do not mature over 16 they just grow old. Just a newsflash for you. Also everything I said is verifyiable truth. That is why americans have the sweet 16 thing.
Apr 25, 2019 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Hylianticipated said:

For the first point I do not see the disagreement. For the second I am not defending it in any way. I was explaining the whole thing from a biological historical and legal pov. About the brains women brains do not mature over 16 they just grow old. Just a newsflash for you. Also everything I said is verifyiable truth. That is why americans have the sweet 16 thing.

Okay, pedo. Also the human brain doesn't fully finish developing until about age 25.
Apr 25, 2019 9:10 AM

Aug 2012
Hylianticipated said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Okay, pedo. Also the human brain doesn't fully finish developing until about age 25.
Ok so I am guessing a 60 year old is your perfect match. You do realize women enter menopause during their 40s baka?
Apr 26, 2019 4:05 PM

Dec 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Hylianticipated said:

Ok so I am guessing a 60 year old is your perfect match. You do realize women enter menopause during their 40s baka?

Did...did you just seriously call me "baka" unironically? Lol go away, pedo weeb.
Apr 28, 2019 1:00 AM

Aug 2011
She is technically his great^nth grandmother right?

May 3, 2019 10:40 PM

May 2015
lol there's people fighting over shit that hasn't even happened yet.
The mc isn't even a lolicon for fucks sake.
I just found this first episode hilarious. I like this.
May 4, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2009
PPLs just needs to remember.

There's no "PEDO" shit here.

This is all historically correct.

Just remember, when this is all over.

She will most likely return back to her time and have SEX with the real Oda Nobunaga at age 15.

That's the TRUTH, you can't just dismiss what happened in REAL LIFE HISTORY.

(There's a reason why the "Federal age of consent for US and EU is age 15 and Japan is 13", it is only brought up to Age 18 in US and EU and 16 in Japan because of "State laws". If you removed State Laws, it becomes Legal by Federal laws)

___ ___ ___

Think of this, your great great x7 grand mother had SEX with your great great x7 grand father at age 15. (95% of all Human's ancestors did)

By this, 95% of all Humans are by-products of Pedo-Sex if you so wish to believe. In this way, if you think Historically correct is Pedo, then you must also be Pedo.
amlgMay 4, 2019 1:06 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 6, 2019 12:57 PM

Mar 2011
Crashmatt said:

Watching plenty of other non creepy shows this Season that don't involve naked lolis but hey whatever floats your boat

Then this show is not for you, taste police.
May 26, 2019 11:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Ohh, not even incognito mode will keep me safe fro the FBI. It's as if they themselves made this show to bait people out. It's going to be a risky season for sure.
It's f'ed up how this girl, totally convinced with how marriage and relationship worked for her time is thrown into this new world, where everything she says can get you locked into a cell for the rest of your life. You never know how things will change in the next 100 years.
I know I don't want to go either back nor forward into the future.
Jun 21, 2019 10:20 AM

Nov 2012
Anything that lampshades Castle in the Sky and has the guy not wanting to be a pedophile is alright by me... so far. Hopefully this will help point out to some anime fans that the cultural difference between the age of consent in the US and Japan isn't as huge as they like to think it is in modern day.
Jul 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Jul 2015
Wow didn't expect this series to have 7 min episodes

This is gonna be some weird incest romance if she really turns out to be his ancestor

Jul 21, 2020 12:56 PM
May 2019
Well, that was certainly odd. Glad there still is variety in this medium; whether it'd be for the better or worse.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone knows about the manga ending??

Apratim - Apr 15, 2023

4 by F124N »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:25 AM

» Is there any difference between Blu-ray and AT-X version

LoliSenpai0x - Nov 12, 2020

1 by MergedZamasu »»
Jun 6, 2023 11:14 AM

» What Manga readers expect from it?

itzDixie - Feb 16, 2019

7 by Apratim »»
Apr 15, 2023 12:05 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

75 by Apratim »»
Apr 15, 2023 12:03 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

25 by Jorovie »»
Dec 30, 2022 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.