Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 26, 2018 5:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, we actually get to see the model girl from the poster from the previous episodes show up as "Hina". Silly Hajime.

The episode was alright. There's still a lot of the same usual comedy gag although I personally find a few of the reaction faces to be hilarious. I want to also see the show focus more on Alec soon. Love is complicated!
Stark700Apr 26, 2018 7:17 AM
Apr 26, 2018 6:56 AM

Jan 2012
I KNEW IT! I fucking knew she was Hina! I even called it back in the episode 2 thread. Pin-senpai was right about her big, beautiful tits too, but they look so much smaller in her school outfit it's absurd. You know, I already shipped them hard, but now it's effectively a done deal as far as I'm concerned. They MUST end up together with lots of babies! XD Meanwhile more foreshadowing of Teresa as royalty. How the show handles that reveal and the fallout will be crucial, though it'll probably be a few more weeks first. Next week: the return of Nyanko Big and fanservice! Sigh me up! XD
animefan8800Apr 26, 2018 7:09 AM
Apr 26, 2018 7:04 AM

Apr 2016
Oh boy where to even start ...

Like i know that prez was HINA all the time, and i know the whole club (except Alec) dont know about that but Pin-senpai too ? Really ? That was dumb and he don't even recognize her at the end, that was even more dumb lol how typical, is this the route we are taking anime-kun ? Really ? give me a break ...

And of course Alec is in love, she is in love with that prince from the opening ... the other blonde dude ...

This was the fourth episode and here i fear that this show will give us absolutely nothing new with no conclusion whatsoever and with the most boring and cliche ending possible.
Apr 26, 2018 7:17 AM

Feb 2018
Good I love this show it's filled with cliches and extremely predictable but every character action Is just adorable and i can't help but smile constantly
Apr 26, 2018 7:46 AM

Nov 2016
ignoring the fact that he can't recognize his own childhood friend even tho she's the person he adores

10/10 for dat outfit.

I really hope that Hajime is going to fall in love with the real Hinako.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 26, 2018 7:54 AM

Feb 2017
I knew it! Hina resembled Hinako too much to be a different person!
That's a bit sad, actually. Hasegawa loves Hajime who loves her alter ego. I don't want him to know that Hinako is Hina. He should fall in love with his childhood friend, or - oh, that would be cool! - REALIZE he's in love with her and all he feels for Hina is just admiration of some sort! Otherwise, it'll be "I didn't realize I love you but now I know you're my idol crush, I do". I wouldn't like it at all.
Also, original animes are cool, you can make as much theories as you want and nobody's going to tell you "I've read manga and it's not going to happen".

And, just a random thought, but... could it be that Alec has a crush on Teresa? Or am I seeing things? I want to be wrong, let her be with Kaoru, come on...
Apr 26, 2018 7:54 AM

Nov 2014
Pin nurtured a new logic, that is LOGIC OF BREAST
Apr 26, 2018 8:05 AM

Dec 2016
I would brag about calling it, but then this episode they pretty much straight out told you before actually telling you so it's whatever lmaooooo
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 26, 2018 8:10 AM

Sep 2017
Tada was seriously rockin that outfit. I love Pin-senpai so this episode was great.

We get conformation that Hina is Hinata. Now am i smoking crack or did Hinata's hair get lighter in color after she took her hair down to 'transform' into Hina?
Apr 26, 2018 8:15 AM

Mar 2016
I liked this episode quite a bit, I think the show is growing on me, but the main character is the most uninteresting and I'm just waiting for it to turn into pure shoujo trash.
Apr 26, 2018 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
This was probably my favorite episode so far. The subplot with Pin and Hina is very cute, I hope to see it fully fleshed out by season's end. Seems like we could be in for tear jerkers by the end of the show, looking forward to it. This has been delightful so far.
Apr 26, 2018 8:41 AM
Sep 2017
its so fucking obvious Hinako is HINA how even the boys didn't get that ....
Hajime too didn't realised it I hope in the next episodes Hinako and Hajime be together I already imagined them be together <3
Childhood Love never gets old
Apr 26, 2018 8:45 AM

Jun 2015
It was pretty obvious that Hinako is Hina. Pin-senpai spoke the truth about her. She is definitely gorgeous. It would be nice if she got together with Hajime. Tada in that outfit was funny.
Apr 26, 2018 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
Swagernator said:

Like i know that prez was HINA all the time, and i know the whole club (except Alec) dont know about that but Pin-senpai too ? Really ? That was dumb and he don't even recognize her at the end, that was even more dumb lol how typical, is this the route we are taking anime-kun ? Really ? give me a break ...

Two words: Clark Kent.
Apr 26, 2018 8:50 AM

Nov 2016
Pin-Senpai is a very amusing character to watch. The way he explains his love for Hina not knowing that she is Hinako lmao, so hilarious. "Thank you for being born", you had one job. what the hell are those clothings .

The episode was decent focusing on Hina and Pin. I like their interaction. The comedy is still the strong characteristic of the show and I enjoy it.

Seems that Alec is in love too. I want to see more of her character.
Apr 26, 2018 8:55 AM

Jan 2018
TheFreycook said:
I would brag about calling it, but then this episode they pretty much straight out told you before actually telling you so it's whatever lmaooooo

You are right I noticed her eyes while she was blushing
Didn't go there even though she had same reaactions in previous episode
Apr 26, 2018 8:58 AM

Jun 2017
Didn't have much expectations coming into it, but Tada-kun is a suprisingly good teen romance and the character cast is incredibly likeable. So far, so great. My favourite of the season.

Edit: Why do people even brag about knowing Hinako is HINA? That was so obvibous it's not even funny.

Higurashi Gou is the worst anime in existence.
Apr 26, 2018 8:58 AM

Jan 2018
I hope Teresa and Alec doesn't go away
Tada can pull off that outfit
Apr 26, 2018 9:20 AM

Jan 2015
I have to admit that I didn't see the Hinako is HINA thing coming... I'd just assumed that her sheepishness, whenever Pin-senpai mentioned HINA, was because she was reserved and somewhat sad that he didn't seem to see her in the same way as he did HINA, a famous gravure model. Because, she actually likes him. And frankly, I was actually a little disappointed that he didn't end up recognizing that she and HINA were one and the same, after everything they both went through, in the episode. BUT, if she's happy with the way everything turned out, then I can't really complain. Because overall, it was another really enjoyable episode, for me. I love this series!
sXebluesApr 26, 2018 9:31 AM
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Apr 26, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Well, considering they were hinting Hinako was indeed Hina, it's not surprise.

The phone call near the end where Hajime thanked Hinako was really sweet.

That said, this episode was really cute. I definitely ship Hajime and Hina together and I really hope Hina can find it in her to reveal her identity to Hajime at some point. I'm so looking forward to seeing his reaction to it.
Apr 26, 2018 9:53 AM

Sep 2008
So Alec is in love with Theresa or the blonde guy from the opening. But still shipping her with Kaoru.
Apr 26, 2018 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
This episode is good but I'm worried about its future now.
Apr 26, 2018 10:22 AM
Mar 2015
Poor Hina not being able to reveal herself to the one she loves
Apr 26, 2018 10:23 AM
Nov 2016
How could Pin not figure out that Hina is Hasegawa? How? Literally everyone member of this community figured it out by episode 2

Seems like Alec is in love with that blonde dude to whom Teresa gave that rose when she was young... But I want Alec to end up with Ijuin(idk why)
Apr 26, 2018 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Team Alec. Unless it really is some blond dude, I haven't studied the opening like that.
Apr 26, 2018 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
Evendell said:
So Alec is in love with Theresa or the blonde guy from the opening. But still shipping her with Kaoru.

Why would you think she’s in love with Teresa when there hasn’t been a reaction from her to her at all. She got hugged twice by Teresa and she didn’t think much of it at all. Plus, there would be a much stronger reaction if the person you love asked you that question and they’re next to you. The only reason why she reacted to the love question was most likely because she has a crush on the blonde guy from the OP which is possibly Teresa’s brother or Fiancée. So, it’s weird for her to be honest. Not to mention that there are multiple hints. The OP and key visuals that was released.
FlamingMangosApr 26, 2018 11:50 AM
Apr 26, 2018 11:55 AM

Sep 2017
Wait... am I the only one who just noticed Hasegawa-chan was HINA when Maria mentioned it?

I'm starting to feel stupid.

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 26, 2018 12:06 PM

Mar 2013
was not expecting the reveal... okay I was but way later although I was surprised maria was the one who said it. I was hoping that hasegawa would be the one to reveal her secret identity.

animefan8800 said:
I KNEW IT! I fucking knew she was Hina! I even called it back in the episode 2 thread. Pin-senpai was right about her big, beautiful tits too, but they look so much smaller in her school outfit it's absurd. You know, I already shipped them hard, but now it's effectively a done deal as far as I'm concerned. They MUST end up together with lots of babies!

actually it was pretty obvious she was hina I mean she gave such obvious hints that you'd have to be blind not to have noticed, and I'm certain everyone ships those two together.

AyunaAni said:
Wait... am I the only one who just noticed Hasegawa-chan was HINA when Maria mentioned it?

no apparently several people also didn't figure it out.
Apr 26, 2018 12:21 PM

Sep 2017
FallenEntity said:
was not expecting the reveal... okay I was but way later although I was surprised maria was the one who said it. I was hoping that hasegawa would be the one to reveal her secret identity.

animefan8800 said:
I KNEW IT! I fucking knew she was Hina! I even called it back in the episode 2 thread. Pin-senpai was right about her big, beautiful tits too, but they look so much smaller in her school outfit it's absurd. You know, I already shipped them hard, but now it's effectively a done deal as far as I'm concerned. They MUST end up together with lots of babies!

actually it was pretty obvious she was hina I mean she gave such obvious hints that you'd have to be blind not to have noticed, and I'm certain everyone ships those two together.

AyunaAni said:

no apparently several people also didn't figure it out.

That's a good thing to know. I'm starting to feel like my intellect is starting to deteriorate from too much anime. It's summer haven't studied for a while. (but you don't care so i'll stop now.)

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 26, 2018 12:24 PM

Jan 2017
The painfully obvious secret was confirmed. That was fast.
It's like they're gonna try and get each shipment out of the way
Highlight was Hajime getting stopped by police

I'm watching this only to fill the Thursday anime void, and this was the first I found
Apr 26, 2018 12:33 PM
Mar 2016
Yep Hinako is Hina, I already knew the moment I've watched the 1st ep....too bad Pin sempai is rather too stupid to even notice..........

I still think that Alec is very much older then everyone else .

Btw Pin sempai's earlly outfit kinda makes him look like an 80's yakuza, and in the end it did got him in trouble with the cops.
Apr 26, 2018 12:43 PM

Oct 2012
This is Betty, La Fea. Now seriously, it was nice episode.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Apr 26, 2018 1:18 PM
Dec 2017
Liked this episode. had a lot of good jokes and humor ive come to expect, but a little let down that Pin didnt notice Prez was Hina.
Apr 26, 2018 1:36 PM

Feb 2015
The side characters are far more interesting than blond girl and Tada at the moment. Still actually waiting for some sort of romance....
Apr 26, 2018 1:42 PM

May 2016
Woah! Just realized this is only gonna be 12 episodes. There's no way they're gonna pull it off unless the developments are rushed and shallow.

Not putting my hopes up.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Apr 26, 2018 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Not sure why so many people are bragging about figured out Hina is Hinako. It was made so painfully obvious, similar to Teresa being a royalty.

Alec's love interest is most likely the blond guy from the opening. I assume he is Teresa's brother, or at least her relative. Now let's see how will Ijuuin manage to gain Alec's love. Hope it's not the predictable drama of Alec got heart broken after the blond guy got engaged/married.

Apr 26, 2018 2:18 PM

Mar 2017
its very painful to watch them not knowing who is the real Hina lmao.
WHYYY IT'S SO OBVIOUS :"(((((

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Apr 26, 2018 2:34 PM
Nov 2009
I really wonder where this show is going. I feel that Tada and Teresa despite being the "main" characters are pushed to the side and rarely interact with each other, or even with the other characters. I was hoping for it to get better and see them together more because they do seem to be on good terms but idk it seems like that would be a road the show won't take, considering the fact it's only 12 episodes :/ I hope I'm wrong.

loved pin's outfit tho. 10/10
ShaChanApr 26, 2018 2:38 PM
Apr 26, 2018 2:46 PM

Feb 2018
Actually, Hina's identity was so obvious that I thought the real plot twist would be that she was not.
Am I the only one to think Hinako looks cuter than her alter ego?

I can relate somehow with the nerves of meeting your idol. I was fortunate enough to meet my favorite novelist and it's really like that when you're shy, everything you say or do makes you feel silly.
"The world appears wonderful in the eyes of wonderful people." (Alicia Florence, ARIA)
Apr 26, 2018 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
You know, I liked this episode but... it's a bad sign when the subplot of an anime is more interesting than the main plot. Seriously, this anime would actually feel better IMO if Hajime and Hinata were the protagonists, and if the story was about Hajime eventually finding out Hinata = HINA, while Hinata slowly grows confident enough to face him earnestly. Instead, we'll eventually get stuck with Teresa and Tada-kun.

Life is unfair.
Apr 26, 2018 3:17 PM

Sep 2015
I knew she looked very similar to Hina.... But at the same time not close enough for me to be sure since no one else seem to notice.
Like I was pretty sure she was Hina but it made no sense to me that no one in the anime noticed... SO I concluded that it was not the same person.... I further concluded that her nervousness was that she was disappointed that Hajime liked he idol more than herself. But yet I guess the anime cast just needed glasses.
zcv45Apr 26, 2018 3:26 PM
Apr 26, 2018 3:34 PM

Jul 2015
Fanboy level MAX... excluding the fact that he can't even see that the shogun of the gravure world is right next to him.

Really fun episode, laughed hard with the comedy around his choice of clothes.
Apr 26, 2018 3:50 PM

Sep 2015
I think the tittle is trying to alert us about the amount of romance we will actually have in this show, that was the fourth episode and at this rate all the endings will be open endings.

Also:

The delusion skills of Hinako are beyond Super Man level.
Apr 26, 2018 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
I wonder if he will ever find out HINA is the class rep~?

I think Alec is too smart to be in an anime, she can actually pick up on clues.
Apr 26, 2018 5:37 PM

Jan 2008
I hope all the characters reach their romance by the end of the series. would feel a bit of a shame to build it up like this to leave with no more than this.
Apr 26, 2018 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
Well, it was obvious enough that Hinako is the Idol Hina. Only Alec was aware of it from the start... but Teresa is in on the secret now too.

Pin-Senpai's outfit tho, holy shit that was funny and unexpected.
Really funny episode and a somehow relateable one too.

Alec and Hinako are both really pretty that I can't choose who's best girl.
Apr 26, 2018 7:12 PM
Jan 2018
You know now that I look at it it was really obvious that Hasegawa was Hina... ol' me just thought that she wanted to resemble Hina, but she is Hina!
Apr 26, 2018 7:14 PM

Dec 2016
What a fun show, it reminds me a bit of TZC from the summer which I also loved.

Waiting a week for each episode is killing me.
Apr 26, 2018 7:21 PM
Feb 2012
I REALLY hope Hajime notices that Hinako is HINA before the end of the show.
This could be the point that makes or breaks my opinion about the whole show at the end of the season.
Apr 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Feb 2018
It was obvious that hinako was HINA since episode 2 because of her resemblance to the poster and her reaction whenever HINA is mentiioned, and also the name Hinako - ko = HINA. And I call it...Teresa's secret is she is a princess which will be revealed on episode between 10 to 12.
And Tada looks good in that outit xD..5/5 for this episode.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2018

59 by okiimal123 »»
Sep 26, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.