Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 18, 2017 1:16 AM

Jul 2012
Nice episode and liked the concert part quite a lot. That was a big change from manga so feels like there might be Koyuki's ending, but still don't think there's that high of a chance cause Fuuka's romance development (if it can be called so) was pretty much the same in manga.
Feb 18, 2017 1:16 AM
Aug 2016
PipeBoss said:
Hebi_op said:
Since i read all the manga i'm concerned that someday an episode will screw up. I don't know... and i'm worried about the future of this anime, the story is cool but i don't want it to be the same of Suzuka (not even half of the story animated)..

Is going to happen the same. Also, they already changed some parts compared to the manga so at this point with just 4 more episodes we can guess how is it going to end.

The name of the band was decided in a similar way as the manga just in few pannels.

Do not expect that they introduce Aoi or any other character, they do not have the time and I doubt they will make a second season. The next episode is called Date the question is with who? All indicates that Yuu could end with a different person in the adaptation.

I agree, i think they will do the same thing they did with Suzuka. I'm not expecting another season since people won't like the end of this
Feb 18, 2017 7:17 AM

May 2015
Quite the emotionally charged episode it was, damn.

Feb 18, 2017 7:32 AM

Mar 2015
Jack_Corvus96 said:

please, make this happen
maemFeb 18, 2017 7:36 AM
Feb 18, 2017 8:47 AM
Feb 2017
Well this is totally different story, no doubt. I like the manga version because it breaks your heart. But, i'm eager to see different version from anime. Hope it's does not dissapointed because the manga version is so awesome. Let see and wait.
Feb 18, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
Fuuka's fairly awesome herself, her genki attitude is what made this band happen in the 1st place and pushes 'em foward - no one could replace her in that regard. But Koyuki's part is truly spicy and way more rare when it comes to anime, probably because it's more common and easier to set up a romance with the genki, kinda tsundere girl than the more sensible Koyuki ~ but I'll be damned if Seo's not doing a fantastic job here.

Oh,and speaking of Seo, knowing him, I'd thought he'd make Koyuki have more serious voice problems all of a sudden. Glad he didn't take it that far though, it would've been too forced, even for him.
Feb 18, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
A nice and enjoyable episode it was. Really liked the concert part. Feel sorry for Sora always being blocked everytime she wants to make a move on Yuu.

Feb 18, 2017 10:40 AM

Feb 2016
Kryki said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

Hell no, would you be with someone who almost ruined a concert and your reputation? not me, Childhood female friends should stop acting like they we're really important and uniqe.

Yes I would cuz it obviously wasnt intensional. They both Loved eachother when they were younger and none of Them have had anyone like that after. And the difference here compared to other childhood animes is that they actually have been keeping Contact. Instead of a story where she just shows Up out of nowhere and trying to suck His dick first thing. Also I dont like akatsuki since the very beginning of the anime where she jumps on him slaps him and screaming hentai for everyone to hear embarassing him aand destroys His cellphone, would you rather be with a girl like that?

Akatsuki is anoter garbage bag lmao I don't like her either, the best girl i'm talking about is Sara

they didn't keep contact, she just contacted him again after a good while if I'm not mistaken. if that were the case, she should have contacted him a long while ago, but she didn't. the bad thing here is that the MC is your typical generic male who is very stupid that thinks that is better to not hurt everyone (and that's impossible), he should put things clear on who is he gonna choose (probably Garbagetsuki) but sorry, I keep thinking that Koyuki is so damn stupid and has ruined things to Yuu almost everytime she contacts him. If I were him I should put things clear to her. because right now it looks like it was Yuu's mistake for not seeing her as a lover the reason why she has been doing stuff that only brings consequences to him...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 18, 2017 2:17 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
The episode I wanted the most to see this season, got me so hooked up :x
the tragedy in the drama!!!!

Feb 18, 2017 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
That ending!

Tama x Nico for life
Feb 18, 2017 9:26 PM

May 2016
I'll ship Tama x Nico kun! The ending scene, jesus, so powerful..

Feb 18, 2017 9:26 PM

Jun 2013
This is so over the top lol. Can we all just knowledge the sheer absurdity of an official school event that's so understaffed/under-monitored that a huge mob of random, angry people with throwing objects was able to enter the gymnasium? Or that there was no one to remove those people after the first object was thrown?

Welcome to high school anime, where the adults are a figment of your imagination.
Feb 18, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2013
Nice ending, didn't think he could find her so easily.
Feb 19, 2017 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
Well they did it for the drama, and they're now deviating from the even bigger drama....
Looks like my prediction was spot on. Fuuka's date with destiny will not be coming this season.... (and probably not ever if we don't get a second season)..
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 19, 2017 1:46 AM

Oct 2011
Great episode! The long-awaited moment when they sing The Town Where the Stars Fall came and I loved it. My only problem is that they decided to go for an anime original ending, although for now it was nicely done

Feb 19, 2017 8:27 AM

Nov 2015
Koyuki lost her reason to sing I think. At first, she started singing to make Yuu notice her, but now he knows that she loves him, she don't need to sing anymore. It's just my opinion.
Anyway, good episode, this is getting more and more exciting. The concert was really good, and the embrace at the end *-*
Feb 19, 2017 11:13 AM
Mar 2016
Oh boy Koyuki's career is going down the drain, so if Fuuka kicks the bucket, I wonder if we get to see her panty shot before she does?
Feb 19, 2017 12:08 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The main focus of this episode is of course the Bands performance at school. Man that is quite the hostile crowd that he has there. It is Yuu's fault after all so he just has to live with it. Koyuki was pretty brave to show herself at the concert though. But its nice that they continued with the performance though.

Man jealous fans can be so dangerous though and to think that they would dare attack Yuu's family though. Its funny how the song managed to gradually calm the crowd down though. Its nice to see the the members of Hedgehog was impressed by the bands performance. I know i certainly was. The band has come a long way since they first practiced together. The crowds reactions to the performance though lol. Nice to see that Koyoki thinks that their music is good as well not to mention Yuu's family. The duet with Fuuka and Koyoki though was awesome. The vocal ability of Fuuka's seiyuu though is pretty good in that she's even able to sing as well. Koyuki's seiyuu Saori Hayami is already a established singer so she's no surprise but Fuuka wow. The duet between them is really amazing and i really like the lyrics of the song as well. That performance is bound to calm any lingering flames that still may exist within the crowd for sure. Its nice that Fuuka actually got to achieve her dream of singing with Koyuki though.

Koyuki taking the chance to address her fans though was a good move. Since a lot of her fans are here its the perfect opportunity to do so. Koyuki was really brave to face that crowd and apologize to them though. Its nice that her fans after seeing Yuu and the bands performance are now so understanding though. But im glad to see that the bands performance as well as Yuu's troubles were successfully dealt with. Its nice to see the band relax over drinks after such a hard concert. Its funny how Sara keeps getting derailed by Fuuka though. To think that the name Fallen moon could mean that Fuuka forced this band together which is true in a sense but also funny to see Fuuka's reaction to the name. Its nice to see the band members worry about Koyuki though as she did help in their performance and also cause trouble for herself in the process. But its nice that her manager is so understanding of her though.

While telling Koyuki not to contact Yuu is the correct strategy for the company i feel sorry for Koyuki though as just now in the concert her fans actually approved of her being with him. Man this must be horrible for her. But at the same time its nice to see Yuu worry about Koyuki for a change. Its nice to see the rest of the band worry about Koyuki especially in light of her planned appearances being cancelled one by one. Man that must be hard for her and her fans and for Yuu and his friends as well. It must be hard for Koyuki to avoid Yuu as well. Still despite what has happened its nice to see Koyuki still have the determination to do well in her remaining performances. But to think that her voice was affected by the stress of what happened though. Damm thats rough for her even more so when she wanted to do the Christmas concert so much as well. Plus Koyuki cares a great deal about her fans so thats more pressure on here as well. Damm despite her fans support things are looking pretty bad for Koyuki. I really feel sorry for her though as she only wanted to confess her love to the person that she liked. That last phone must have sounded ominous to Yuu though.

Now Yuu you can do something to heal Tama's sadness unlike the last time
It was nice to see that Yuu knew exactly where Tama would be though
Telling Yuu herself that her voice is gone must have been pretty hard. The last scene though was really touching.

Overall i really liked this episode and im glad that the bands performance went well and that Koyuki's passionate explanation to her fans managed to get their approval for her love for Yuu. Still it was sad to see Koyuki encounter so many problems though first losing her planned appearances and then losing her voice as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2017 1:09 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
L-Ryoshi said:
Well they did it for the drama, and they're now deviating from the even bigger drama....
Looks like my prediction was spot on. Fuuka's date with destiny will not be coming this season.... (and probably not ever if we don't get a second season)..

There won't be a second season, it wasn't even announced the possibility, that is why they changed some parts compared with the manga

Feb 19, 2017 1:21 PM

Jun 2015
Really happy with the way this show is going, but it really makes me hate all the adults in this show. If her career were to be ruined, it literally would've had nothing to do with her confession, and everything to do with everyone else's decisions.

I hope the mood turns around before the end though. I don't think I can deal with watching 3 ultra-depressing shows at the same time.
Feb 20, 2017 2:41 PM
Dec 2012
Man how Horrible this episode was, but i am happy at the same time, that's because this episode show me that the manga is waaaay lot better than the anime adapt. If Haruna choose Koyuki (that bitch) then....

I hope Fuuka Akitsuka at least gets a good ending , because this anime is not Fuuka anymore at all
Feb 20, 2017 3:58 PM

Dec 2009
Wow.
Absolutely wow.

I was totally amazed by this episode, so mane excellent moments, so much realism, the outcomes, everything. So much happened this ep and i don't even know what to say about it... it speaks for itself.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 20, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
This is where my journey with Fuuka ends. I really liked this show at first but Koyuki turned out to be an unbearable character for me. I swear even her voice annoys me. If I'm not gonna enjoy the show because of her, I'd rather drop it.
Ignoring this fact, the rest was good. I loved the band concepts and music was nice. Sad I had to stop watching like this.
Feb 20, 2017 9:34 PM

May 2012
pretty bad as usual, but to be fair, i thought the duet scene was done relatively well... at least in comparison with the rest of this terrible show
Feb 21, 2017 7:51 AM
Jan 2017
I actually enjoy this anime when fuuka doesn't appear LOL
Feb 21, 2017 4:51 PM
Feb 2016
Hey guys. Just dropping by to ask what was the first song they played?
Feb 22, 2017 12:30 AM

Mar 2015
Dreox_dota said:
Hey guys. Just dropping by to ask what was the first song they played?

Climber's High (the opening song)
Feb 22, 2017 1:03 AM
Feb 2016
Really? Cuz it sounds really different from the ones that I found on YouTube. I like the anime version better.
Feb 22, 2017 2:06 AM

Jul 2014
Dreox_dota said:
Really? Cuz it sounds really different from the ones that I found on YouTube. I like the anime version better.
The only difference is the singer (Lynn instead of Numakura Manami).
Feb 22, 2017 2:35 AM

Mar 2013
As I'm a big fan of the manga, this is the point I drop the adaptation. Replacing Fuuka getting confessed with Koyuki has done the deal for me. The entire premise of the story has been utterly destroyed and shit upon. The reason why it was so interesting in the first place was because how attached Haruna was to Fuuka and how he developed so much after
Haruna's attachment to Fuuka is what drive his character. Choosing Koyuki serves no purpose whatsoever and it's just a blatant insult to Fuuka's character progression that was constructed beautifully alongside Haruna's in the manga. I recommend anime-only viewers to drop this right away and just read the manga as it's much more in-depth and has better developments, not to forget better art as well. Even if by chance, he changed his mind and choose Fuuka later, it will still not give it justice. Mind you, I don't hate Koyuki however I don't see her character gives any relevance to the story and her fans only liked her because she's either the childhood friend or the waifu-ish type, in-contrary to Fuuka. I would have not mind it that much if it wasn't for that role swapping as that was really a low-handed move from the studio. The only thing that relieves me now is that the anime isn't canon.
Azai-kunFeb 22, 2017 2:45 AM
Feb 22, 2017 4:42 PM
Sep 2013
Thank God!! they went this route. Different than the manga and probably an original ending to the anime. Now I'm curious as to how it will end.
Feb 23, 2017 4:40 AM

Nov 2015
DOES THIS ANIME FOLLOW MANGA OR HAVE DIFFERENT STORY cause i see tama is main character in anime but supporting in manga.Hope they dont adapt the 36-37th chapter part if u know what i mean
You cannot spell Light without L
Feb 23, 2017 3:45 PM
Nov 2016
That was strong... I like it.
Feb 23, 2017 4:13 PM
Sep 2013
uroslbj said:
DOES THIS ANIME FOLLOW MANGA OR HAVE DIFFERENT STORY cause i see tama is main character in anime but supporting in manga.Hope they dont adapt the 36-37th chapter part if u know what i mean

As of this episode, it does NOT follow the manga. I recommend you do NOT read the manga YET. A lot of unnecessary drama between the MCs. Wait for the manga to finish then read it. It is actually good.
Feb 23, 2017 5:47 PM

Nov 2015
AznAnime3 said:
uroslbj said:

As of this episode, it does NOT follow the manga. I recommend you do NOT read the manga YET. A lot of unnecessary drama between the MCs. Wait for the manga to finish then read it. It is actually good.

I wanned to read it because i watched kimi no iru machi and wanted to watch suzuka but
Azai-kun said:
As I'm a big fan of the manga, this is the point I drop the adaptation. Replacing Fuuka getting confessed with Koyuki has done the deal for me. The entire premise of the story has been utterly destroyed and shit upon. The reason why it was so interesting in the first place was because how attached Haruna was to Fuuka and how he developed so much after
Haruna's attachment to Fuuka is what drive his character. Choosing Koyuki serves no purpose whatsoever and it's just a blatant insult to Fuuka's character progression that was constructed beautifully alongside Haruna's in the manga. I recommend anime-only viewers to drop this right away and just read the manga as it's much more in-depth and has better developments, not to forget better art as well. Even if by chance, he changed his mind and choose Fuuka later, it will still not give it justice. Mind you, I don't hate Koyuki however I don't see her character gives any relevance to the story and her fans only liked her because she's either the childhood friend or the waifu-ish type, in-contrary to Fuuka. I would have not mind it that much if it wasn't for that role swapping as that was really a low-handed move from the studio. The only thing that relieves me now is that the anime isn't canon.

i get your point of view but u also have to understand people who dont like that Fuuka incident nor REPLACEMENT
Feb 23, 2017 6:43 PM
Sep 2013
uroslbj said:
AznAnime3 said:

I wanned to read it because i watched kimi no iru machi and wanted to watch suzuka but
Azai-kun said:

i get your point of view but u also have to understand people who dont like that Fuuka incident nor REPLACEMENT

Sorry I guess I should have explained myself better. As of this episode it doesn't follow the manga, thus it means that it would probably be an original ending different then the manga. I get that people might be upset with picking Koyuki, but I can't see this anime getting a season 2 (just like KNIM), thus the producers probably picked the fastest happy ending.
As for reading Fuuka Manga, it is definitely worth reading. But I also read Kimi No Iru Machi and was upset with the weekly releases because the 2nd half was slice of life fillers and blitzing through that in one shot made it so much more easier and worth reading. Thus I do recommend reading it, but with all the fillers it much easier to read once the series is finished, just my opinion. (I was reading it up until the latest update Chapter 143 now its on hold until its finished, honestly i would be happy if it ended on this chapter.)
AznAnime3Feb 23, 2017 6:46 PM
Feb 24, 2017 4:05 PM

Mar 2013
uroslbj said:
I get your point of view but u also have to understand people who dont like that Fuuka incident nor REPLACEMENT

That's having double-standards. The anime atrociously used Koyuki in Fuuka's exclusive scenes from the manga that builds up Haruna's affection towards Fuuka and his determination for the band. In a way, that is considered "replacement" in the worst way than introducing Aoi who at least was made a character to inherit Fuuka's legacy and dreams as well as someone for Haruna to move on to instead of getting hung up on Fuuka forever.

Doesn't matter if you don't like the fated incident or not. No one enjoys their favourite heroine disappear just like that, however the incident itself is what made the story interesting and touching as it implemented tragic elements that made the readers emotional, just like what Clannad and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso did. Saying you don't want the incident to happen is like saying you don't want the story to get interesting and prefer it staying bland forever with no progressions and developments whatsoever. Concluding this, doing a Koyuki route makes no sense at all and is a complete blasphemy to the manga that managed to emotionally affect readers throughout its dramatic, deep and moving story.
Feb 24, 2017 4:14 PM

Nov 2015
Azai-kun said:
uroslbj said:
I get your point of view but u also have to understand people who dont like that Fuuka incident nor REPLACEMENT

That's having double-standards. The anime atrociously used Koyuki in Fuuka's exclusive scenes from the manga that builds up Haruna's affection towards Fuuka and his determination for the band. In a way, that is considered "replacement" in the worst way than introducing Aoi who at least was made a character to inherit Fuuka's legacy and dreams as well as someone for Haruna to move on to instead of getting hung up on Fuuka forever.

Doesn't matter if you don't like the fated incident or not. No one enjoys their favourite heroine disappear just like that, however the incident itself is what made the story interesting and touching as it implemented tragic elements that made the readers emotional, just like what Clannad and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso did. Saying you don't want the incident to happen is like saying you don't want the story to get interesting and prefer it staying bland forever with no progressions and developments whatsoever. Concluding this, doing a Koyuki route makes no sense at all and is a complete blasphemy to the manga that managed to emotionally affect readers throughout its dramatic, deep and moving story.

i dont care about the story because i find it redicolous to kill of main heroine that eary and then replace it with the heroine of the same name and similar look.I will be honest i dont like that sad kind of things thats why i dont wanna watch Gurren Laggan or something like that but this is streight BS
Feb 24, 2017 4:24 PM
Jun 2011
HaXXspetten said:
Well the concert unsurprisingly had a hell of a lot more impact here than in the manga. Because you know, audio is nice

Kryki said:
Akatsuki is the child of the prequel story main protagonists. Right?
Yes

This is different from the manga though unless I'm entirely mistaken. The whole chain of events past them deciding on Fallen Moon as a bandname is different

I guess they're going anime original for a bit in order to be able to stretch it out before continuing so that they can end the season by chapter 36-ish? Maybe?
meybe they want to change target in chapter 36 adaption instead of fuuka
Feb 24, 2017 4:26 PM

Nov 2015
elior1 said:
HaXXspetten said:
Well the concert unsurprisingly had a hell of a lot more impact here than in the manga. Because you know, audio is nice

Yes

This is different from the manga though unless I'm entirely mistaken. The whole chain of events past them deciding on Fallen Moon as a bandname is different

I guess they're going anime original for a bit in order to be able to stretch it out before continuing so that they can end the season by chapter 36-ish? Maybe?
meybe they want to change target in chapter 36 adaption instead of fuuka
or maybe they dont want to have that kind of ending
Feb 24, 2017 4:29 PM

Mar 2013
uroslbj said:
i dont care about the story because i find it redicolous to kill of main heroine that eary and then replace it with the heroine of the same name and similar look.I will be honest i dont like that sad kind of things thats why i dont wanna watch Gurren Laggan or something like that but this is streight BS

Well unfortunately for you, Fuuka is made an emotional story that utilizes tragic events and is what made the story interesting in the first place. Not condemning your anime preferences whatsoever but it sucks that people don't care about story developments nowadays. If you think it's ridiculous for that incident to happen then I think it's ridiculous for them to change the direction of the story just to prevent the incident or even just to justify Koyuki who was just blatantly useless as a character in the story. That's even more BS.

P.S. - Don't forget spoiler tags..
Feb 24, 2017 4:34 PM

Nov 2015
Azai-kun said:
uroslbj said:

Well unfortunately for you, Fuuka is made an emotional story that utilizes tragic events and is what made the story interesting in the first place. Not condemning your anime preferences whatsoever but it sucks that people don't care about story developments nowadays. If you think it's ridiculous for that incident to happen then I think it's ridiculous for them to change the direction of the story just to prevent the incident or even just to justify Koyuki who was just blatantly useless as a character in the story. That's even more BS.

P.S. - Don't forget spoiler tags..

Like i said i dont care either and its not about not carring about developement i just think tehere are other ways to do that besides u know what(i dont know how to add spoiler tags)
Feb 24, 2017 4:42 PM

Mar 2013
uroslbj said:

Like i said i dont care either and its not about not carring about developement i just think tehere are other ways to do that besides u know what(i dont know how to add spoiler tags)

Suit yourself. Personally that was indeed depressing but it made a difference than other generic cliche stuff you can find anywhere. There are other ways, but that doesn't justify authors to not write tragic stories.

Check the BBCode before posting for the tag codes.
Feb 24, 2017 4:52 PM

Nov 2015
Azai-kun said:
uroslbj said:

Suit yourself. Personally that was indeed depressing but it made a difference than other generic cliche stuff you can find anywhere. There are other ways, but that doesn't justify authors to not write tragic stories.

Check the BBCode before posting for the tag codes.

Deaths always add some kind of spice i just take it bad and dont like it but there are others who do but i just dont see the point in it for example the end of
its very unnecessary okay if u do something in the middle of the story to change the direction or something (except in some cases) but to do that in the end its really annoying
Feb 25, 2017 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
Wow, to forget Koyuki-chan (when she's within arms reach), just to listen a cover band, tells you that either she is overrated, or the band was insanely ridiculously utter genius musicians..........

The drama really was over-the-top, and then the backlash of Koyuki's actions was as expected. Still, the seiyuus are really good singers.
Feb 26, 2017 12:50 AM

Jul 2008
Where the heck was security? I mean come on the guy throws a bottle at them then grabs his sister?
Feb 26, 2017 8:15 PM
Nov 2010
Wow. What a powerful ending. When you just wanna hug a girl cuz she crying. =( That apology was so sad. =(((((((

Seemed like the triangle has formed though. But I guess we'll see next episode. Not just friends anymore? Finalized by the hug but damn- think it's hard to beat an old love. But perhaps I'm too sentimental... Can't wait to see next episode!
Feb 28, 2017 1:10 PM

Jul 2009
I am glad the show was fine even after all the mess...

I really like Fuuka, after I read the spoilers
Mar 1, 2017 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
What is the meaning of this?

This anime sounding like audience are bad guys! it looks like they came out of pub to hear and randomly throwing those bottle!

Guys! the title is "FUUKA" and why's MC obessed with Tama?? Am I reading VN reading with different route??

[Sorry to state such question in a rude grammar]
Mar 3, 2017 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
Does someone have link to the second song they signed the "the town where stars fall"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

227 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.