Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, an episode focused on Shindo. Interesting.

This one also had more "emotions" than I had thought especially with his character chemistry and Shiho. Couldn't take the guy with the sunglasses seriously even with the heavy atmosphere
Stark700Dec 3, 2016 8:39 AM
Dec 3, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
The backstory to the rejection, which involving with embarrassment from his father and his classmates. The rich girl's true form is M instead of S?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 3, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2010
Shindo taking control much to his own dislike but it seemed to have worked on Shiho.
They are heading in the right direction.
Also that marriage talk with Miyakoshi's mother was funny.
Dec 3, 2016 8:36 AM

Dec 2014
This was the quite the episode.

All in all, The end result for Yuta is death. XD
It is kinda sad that Yuta has to put up with the debt cause of his dad who is completely nonchalant about it. :3
Yuta musings about the past and his regrets are hilarious at times.

Shiho was really cute when Yuta was talking to her in his 'old self' act. It was a little emotional too, I hope both of them can get back to the way they were before.

Yuta actually found his dad eating grass. XD
Dec 3, 2016 9:05 AM
Feb 2015
nice to finally see more of Shindo and shiho but doubt will happen again next week
Dec 3, 2016 9:12 AM

Dec 2014
Shindi and shiho.... I hope their coupling so much... I hope they understand eachother better
Dec 3, 2016 9:22 AM
Dec 2015
Shiho is just too cute in this episode! I CAN'T HANDLE MYSELF
Dec 3, 2016 9:27 AM

May 2012
Poor Shiho, but she was pretty cute this episode

Hoping they get closer by the end of the season

Dec 3, 2016 9:31 AM

Jul 2014
Shiho was too cute this episode, I almost lost it when she was being submissive, maso Shiho is a lot cuter than her sado version.
Dec 3, 2016 9:49 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Still best girl ez
Dec 3, 2016 10:38 AM

Sep 2015
Shiho was so kawaii this episode. Yuuta didn't want to marry her to get his Dad's debt paid. 😭👍🏼
Dec 3, 2016 11:06 AM

Oct 2015
Is nobody gonna bring this up? I saw some racy vibes lol LET ME PAINT THE PICTURE FOR YOU.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Dec 3, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2014
Yuuta and Shiho episode. Also headpats. That's always nice.
Dec 3, 2016 12:15 PM

Nov 2014
Those two bodyguard messed their relationship... Oh God.

Not to forget, Yanagiba always add salt to Nagata's wound.
Dec 3, 2016 12:25 PM

Dec 2012
Great & hilarious episode. Love this show so much.

LOL Miyakoshi & Higashida dating, but don't like each other. The Mom is so confused.

Sweet moment between Shindou & Shiho. So cute when she gets all flustered.
Letting it all out.

All the relationships in this show are so weird.
Shindou's dad is useless.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 3, 2016 12:53 PM
Mar 2009
Miss-March said:
Is nobody gonna bring this up? I saw some racy vibes lol LET ME PAINT THE PICTURE FOR YOU.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

exactly what i thought when i watched this

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Dec 3, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
Larry, Moe and Curly!

Dec 3, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2015
I liked the episode. When he was rubbing Shiho I thought of something else.

Dec 3, 2016 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
I never expected Shiho's true self is still the girl she was in younger years...

Poor Yuuta though, everything seems to lead him to death lol

But seriously, Yuuta's dad is a bastard D:
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 3, 2016 4:32 PM
Nov 2016
At first i thought Yuuta only ate leaves when he was a child was because he was just a weird kid. Nope all of this because of my dad and now I'm reduced to being a billy goat ^^ hahahaha... Or some type of human Koala.

I guess the reason why we don't see him eating them now is because he ate all the good ones growing up so he's now reduced into working hard labor for food instead of scavenging? Dudes got it rough.
Dec 3, 2016 4:42 PM
May 2015
Miss-March said:

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
I'm pretty sure everyone noticed it. It's one of those "Misunderstood Anime Perspectives".

Dec 3, 2016 6:02 PM

Apr 2011
Why is it that messed up hair like the one Shiho had in this episode look so much better than when it is neatly combed and so? And yeah, the suggestive themes were pretty damn high in that scene.
Dec 3, 2016 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
Where's the romance category for this show? it really does focus only on love if u noticed... oh and chocolate.
Dec 3, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2012
Holy shi-
Dec 3, 2016 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
Floyd said:
I never expected Shiho's true self is still the girl she was in younger years...

Poor Yuuta though, everything seems to lead him to death lol

But seriously, Yuuta's dad is a bastard D:
Only reason she bullies him is out of being unable to express herself properly. She's hurt that he distanced himself from her, but she still loves him. However much torment on Shindou's end has made him totally oblivious to that.

Now having a Shindou x Shiho episode is just what I needed, best couple developed well here. The father is total scum, but that being said........I think nearly all parents in the Working series have been, well, AWFUL? (looking at Mahiru's father).

So he didn't reject her because he disliked her, but rather he didn't want to be like his father who is unredeemable garbage. Hope Shindou trashes him more recurrently.

Those scenes there were incredibly suggestive, though they were played funnily. Hope this couple manages to mature properly at the end.
Dec 4, 2016 12:58 AM

Oct 2016
shiho is cute demmet shindou go back to you old self and the fact that shindou has 4 routes but end up getting killed is the funniest HAHA..
Dec 4, 2016 1:20 AM

Jun 2015
Shindou is so cute ! I didn't really like his relationship with Shiho but I have to admit that this episode makes me ship them. I wonder if next episode will also be about them
Dec 4, 2016 1:34 AM
Jan 2014
MShiho brought her back to best girl status! So cute!
Yuuta was great this ep. So, all he had to do was go back to his badass old self!
That almost kiss! Dammit bodyguards, read the mood. Are Shiho's men oblivious to relationships and love or something?

Father is total scum of earth. Wish we saw Yuuta's mom and younger bro too in the present.

Other things to say
Nagata and Yanagiba switching hairstyles was so adorbs
Hana's choco could indirectly save people huh? At that time too, during the last Valentines. It saved Adachi from a fight from Mura
Father may be scum but that imagination with a smiling Yuuta and Shiho. Dammit! I want my babies to be happy!
Hime <3
Otaku-thonDec 4, 2016 2:15 AM
If there's no one happy, is it really a victory?
- Kuroko Tetsuya
Dec 4, 2016 4:31 AM
Mar 2016
Oh man, just as everything going accordingly between Yuuta and Shiho, them men in blacks have ruin it.
Dec 4, 2016 5:41 AM

Mar 2013
It was cute episode.

The messed up Shiho was hot. Proper lady like Shiho wasn't so bad either!

Yuuta and Kisaki's moments are just too damn hilarious XD

Also, that disguise XD
Dec 4, 2016 5:43 AM

Nov 2011
Olem said:
Poor Shiho, but she was pretty cute this episode

Hoping they get closer by the end of the season

Yes! She was super cute in this episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 4, 2016 8:42 AM

Jan 2016
glad that that couple seems to have got most of their stuff out of the way
she finally told him her feelings, but he too focused on not dying (not his fault really) ;-;

Dec 4, 2016 11:29 AM
Sep 2016
Very satisfying to see the relationship begin coming together, somewhat. They just became my favourite couple.
Dec 4, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Shiho was cute this episode
Dec 4, 2016 1:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
lol the interrogation from Hana's mother in the beginning
lol Higashide's family is as strange as ever

lol Hana's loveless relationship
nice one Shiho
lol Hana waking up to kindness

lol Shiho getting dragged away by her bodyguard
lol Shindou has a warped sense of happiness

hmm Shindou is feeling regret finally eh
wow Shindou's father is such a loser
its nice how this episodes focus was on Shindou
and we get to see his backstory
so the reason why he rejected Shiho was more to do with her dad eh

and thats why Shiho's personality changed completely
poor Shiho
lol Shindou grabbing Kisaki and expressing his thoughts

standing up to Shiho might work
but then again it might make things worst
lol it did

lol the version of Shiho that her bodyguards thinks of
is so different to her real current self now

to think that her bodyguards will go and talk to Shindou directly
they must care a lot about her
but then again is her father finds out that she's depressed
then there will be trouble

lol Shindou standing up to Shiho and the rest of the cast wondering
whether he has a death wish
lol Shiho worrying when the possibility that Shindou's personality changing
was raised

lol chocolate that can change someones personality

well this does give a window for both Shiho and Shindou to sit down and talk
lol this talk sure is going well
hmm so thats what it was
Shinho just wanted for Shindou to treat her like a normal girl

man those patterns all have bad endings lol
despite the talk somewhat failing Shiho looks like a typical tsunadere now
but man those patterns

and Shindou managed to find his dad quite easily lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2016 1:58 PM

May 2015
Yuuta's dad is such a failure, lol. Shiho was pretty damn cute in this episode though.

Dec 4, 2016 6:56 PM

Dec 2009
Great Episode! I just wish Yuuta would keep that momentum or just tell her why he doesn't want to marry her.
Dec 4, 2016 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
Actually thought this episode was done well, finally some backstory. Damn cliffhanger...
Dec 5, 2016 8:18 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Shindou with that petting scene xD
He had Shiho all red.

Kisaki's reaction when he saw Shindou acting weird and quickly leaves so that Hime won't see that xD
Just when Shindou was beginning to be competent, he reverts back to his old ways. Really wanted to see Shiho and Shindou hood up.

Dec 6, 2016 3:13 AM

Jun 2013
I've never seen anyone eat bread crusts in my life. I think it's supposed to be a "poor person" joke. I'm sure many impoverished people eat worse things or nothing at all. Still, I think they're over exaggerating and it's fucking stupid.

I still think the Yuuta x Kamakura pairing is the dumbest pairing ever. Kamakura is the worst character in this series. She's a bitch that torments a guy who turned her down. These kind of characters are the worst and to think there are people who are turned on by characters like her. Ugh.

Rich people don't torment and pester someone who turns them down. Look at all the rich kids in our world, they party, change partners and fuck buddies all the time and live life to the fullest. A rich girl pestering a poor guy for years because he rejected her is stupid wish fulfillment.
臭い-
Dec 6, 2016 11:43 AM

Oct 2014
Man, M-chan and Horror Movie

Hard decision >.<
Dec 8, 2016 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, i'm actually very admired, this episode was so great.
I mean it's not like the other eps were bad, it's just that this episode is very good in a different way.
I'm so glad that they focused on Yuuta x Shiho, they really deserved an episode like this. Finally, it seems that Yuuta is growing from a boy to a man.
I can't believe, they were so close to kiss each other... And that Shiho's face omg :3 She totally conquered my heart with this episode, never thought that she could be that cute.
But sadly it didn't last long :( But i have hopes that they will end up together.

That ED pic... so heartwarming <3
Protect this smile :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 9, 2016 5:09 PM

Oct 2012
Man, how I wish for them to be finally together! I thought the sincerity about the refusal would clear the misunderstanding this time but it seems more than that is still needed to make things work.

3 episodes left, three pairs still left to be resolved. I guess it's Muranushi's turn the next time?
Dec 9, 2016 10:06 PM

Feb 2015
Shit, shiho looks so cute and hot in this episode. first time i have seen her like that and i really like that. i thought everything went okay but god dammit it just went all over the place. i just want them to be back like that again. man that was so deep and emotional imo.

looking foward to the next episode xD
Dec 9, 2016 11:20 PM

Mar 2009
I don't understand how anyone could like Shiho. She's terrible.
Dec 15, 2016 3:07 PM
May 2015
Mormegil said:

Horrifically amusing.
Dec 22, 2016 10:43 PM

Jun 2013
A bit more dramatic than usual, but a good episode as always!
Dec 24, 2016 5:41 PM

Oct 2008
Shiho showed her true feelings to Yuuta but Yuuta also ruined it by saying its roleplay.
3/5.

Dec 24, 2016 10:58 PM

Feb 2014
Shiho finally shows her dere side. More reason why she's the best girl. I hope even they start dating by the end of the show. Then again, this is Working we're talking about, so I'm not holding my breath. But before that, Shindou needs to stop being an idiot, because that silver haired guy could give him some competition. He's pretty much what Shindou used to be (the kind of guy Shiho likes), before he got traumatized and turned into her indentured servant.
Dec 29, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2013
Mormegil said:

I've been wondering that the entire series.
Although I don't think any of these girls are likeable.

Not many of the guys are either though. Yuuta was pretty funny this episode.
He reminds me a little of Hayate in Hayate the Combat Butler. Both of their dads are terrible
and they both have debt because of them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

106 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 29, 10:39 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

181 by Alvie48xi »»
Jul 28, 7:08 AM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

63 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 6:28 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

49 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 6:00 PM

Poll: » WWW.Working!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

60 by SoyMia »»
Jun 20, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.