Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 5, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Frolaytia's lectures..I can listen to her all day long

An interesting start to the Kamchatka Peninsula arc. There's also new characters joining Havia and Qwenthur so that's kinda refreshing. Qwenthur is making friends pretty fast. This mission has my interest so far. Monica is a cutie pie.

BANG. Nope, I don't trust some of these new members.
Stark700Feb 5, 2016 8:58 AM
Feb 5, 2016 9:19 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Just when our boys finally get a team to help them out, somebody goes and betrays them.....I knew that guy was shady from the beginning

That TV reporter girl is super cute though.....Hopefully the team can get out of this play because I want to see these guys join up with Havia and Qwenthur more often...It's pretty refreshing tbh
Feb 5, 2016 9:31 AM

Jan 2015
Qwenthur is saying the "Word", and it looks like the Princess have know nothing about the meaning of it.
And like Havia said about "Rare" sight for seeing Frolaytia getting nervous. And there's already a Traitor in conclude for the Episode. Damn for cliffhanger
MasceraFeb 5, 2016 9:50 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 5, 2016 9:34 AM

Dec 2013
That ending was intense. Actually really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 5, 2016 10:11 AM

Jul 2014
Kinda wondering what this new girl with the glasses has that makes her feel the need to constantly chastise Qwenthur for such minor things that I can barely see why any of it even matters.
Feb 5, 2016 10:25 AM

Aug 2010
I wonder how damaged Qwenthur got from that double shot and if that chick's dead?

Hime's blushes were cute. And so was Frolaytia clearing her throat every time XD

Dat TV reporter girl has some damn hot shots :L
Feb 5, 2016 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
That ending was so intense! Let's hope Qwenthur and Charlotte are alright!
Feb 5, 2016 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
if you combine the word of "rape" and that twintail gravure idol....DAMN! that will ruin my mind.
interesting episode, and i really like it because many new characters join the group :D but DAT ending though... just after i saw his grin, i stopped trusting all of the new member XD. 2 girls and 3 guys join the group, NICE!. can't wait to see the next episode.
Feb 5, 2016 1:37 PM

Nov 2015
Nice episode ! Having a traitor among them is making the show better.
This episode proved the innocence of Princess again. I mean she don't even know what's the meaning of masturbating lol

"you're the only one I love, baby!" ?? Did something happened between her and Qwenthur ??
Feb 5, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2015
Wew, a really good episode with that traitor!
Frolaytia in the episode was funny, too.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

My anime list
My manga list
Feb 5, 2016 1:51 PM

Jun 2014
I had a bad feeling about that guy. It's always the person that smiles all the time. I'm pretty sure Qwenthur will be fine though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 5, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
Monica is cute af. Charlotte is beautiful. That fucking traitor at the end made me cringe a bit. Cliffhanger!
Feb 5, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2012
Qwenthur's had it rough lately, now even being shot twice. So his father saved that show host with the nice tits eh? Or...? Guess Frolaytia isn't too good around cameras.
Feb 5, 2016 3:19 PM

May 2015
Nervous Frolaytia is cute Frolaytia. That reporter chick is also not bad herself. But holy shit that cliffhanger. Who the fuck is that fuckface. I hope to see him getting rekt next time. That is just nasty, getting unexpectedly backstabbed like that.

Feb 5, 2016 4:15 PM

Jun 2013
Frolaytia is nervous lol
Feb 5, 2016 4:41 PM

Jul 2015
That documentary is being presented by a loli. Talk about clickbait. Why did they cut this episode just at the supposed death of Qwenthur? Boooooo!

Feb 5, 2016 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
As usual with the start of every arc we get an average episode which has its moments for example it was cute to see Frolaytia all nervous in front of the camera and hearing Qwenthur talk about masturbating and Milinda confused and then also blushing from Qwenthur saying that she is the only one he loves! so cute lol. But year finally Qwenthur and Havia get some help just to have one of them betray them...total gg moment there but it was interesting to hear about Qwenthur's past with his father and I cant be the only one thinking Charlotte is the girl from the noble family that the father helped right? Well yea I can't wait to see the next episode to see what comes of this betrayal.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufpBQeW6qgg&feature=youtu.be
Feb 5, 2016 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
liking this arc reporter girl is fine as hell and isn't a loli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) funny they changed her in the opening to the actual size.

but shit that ending finally see some new faces and one of them already an enemy Never trust smug faces
Feb 5, 2016 7:15 PM

Apr 2011
lol. Princess just took that as a confession from Qwen. Finally some new characters. Sadly, they might not live long now thats a spy killed Charles and is after the rest. Frolaytia is so cute getting nervous being on camera. And Qwen's childhood friend appeared now. Charlotte is a little too uptight.
Feb 5, 2016 7:34 PM

Jan 2013
"Masturbation can also stop your heart"
"You are the only one that i love, Baby"
Best quotes ahahhaa

That ending, damn, hope he is fine. That fck** traitor.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 5, 2016 11:06 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like that idol is someone from Qwenthur's past, nice.

Damn Qwenthur' got quite the potential harem there, we have

confirmed: Milinda

probably: Frolaytia and Ohoho

possibly: the idol girl Monica and (really a maybe) Charlotte
Feb 5, 2016 11:08 PM

Oct 2011
DAMN THAT TRAITOR !!!!!
Feb 6, 2016 2:35 AM

Jan 2014

This had to be done.

Reverberate__ said:
Nervous Frolaytia is cute Frolaytia.

Yup, after going cold turkey last episode, I'm was happy to get my weekly fix again.

There were/are much better anime last autumn and this winter, but Frolaytia is undeniable the GotS.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 6, 2016 4:27 AM

Oct 2014
Damn that ending was intense.

Actually looking forward to the next ep
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2016 5:23 AM

Feb 2014
I had a feeling that Mr Smiley was going to do some betrayal to Qwenthur and his group, but seeing the traitor kill Charles and then shoot Qwenthur and Charlotte twice in the back, I guess that he's working for the enemy. Hopefully someone can punch this twat into oblivion next week.

I have to admire Milinda's innocence when she didn't know what 'Masturbating' meant. To add to that, Qwenthur called her 'the only girl I love, baby!', which made Milinda surprised, then was left blushing like a tomato. Very cute! =3

It's amusing to see Frolaytia getting so nervous when being filmed that she turns into a complete klutz. I want to see this side of her more and more! =D

A great episode overall and I want to see how the aftermath of the cliffhanger plays out next week. Stay strong, Qwenthur and Charlotte!
Feb 6, 2016 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
Laionidas said:

This had to be done.
Bwahaha, true.

Yeaaaaaaah, this was a pretty decent episode overall, but dat ending tho..
Feb 6, 2016 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
very interesting episode, i was really into it this time!
i laughed my ass off when frolaytia was about to trip and fall, i mean that'd be gold xD
aside comedy, the ending was really intense, damn traitor. i hope qwenther's fine and i hope the operation will be fine..
Feb 6, 2016 11:02 AM

Sep 2013
Qwenthur laying it on thick at the start XD

Frolaytia nervous with the higher ups watching her briefing, took up about half the ep to brief everything :O

"who knows how many times she and her mother would have been raped" :'(
poor idol-chan was saved from the cruel world :'(

The black guy was the traitor, never thrust a smug jerk, how he got though the checks in the first place is beyond me.
Feb 6, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
One week is too long for the next episode. I need to know how they resolve it nao!!!!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 6, 2016 11:56 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Frolaytia was cute with her being nervous about her being on camera. The ending though...

4/5
Feb 6, 2016 1:37 PM
Aug 2015
katsu044 said:
liking this arc reporter girl is fine as hell and isn't a loli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) funny they changed her in the opening to the actual size.

but shit that ending finally see some new faces and one of them already an enemy Never trust smug faces

yeah, was great that changed Ohoho to the size ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and reporter girl isn't bad is great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 6, 2016 2:56 PM

Jun 2008
danieltortoisee said:
Kinda wondering what this new girl with the glasses has that makes her feel the need to constantly chastise Qwenthur for such minor things that I can barely see why any of it even matters.

What are you talking about? She did nothing of the sort.
Feb 6, 2016 9:38 PM
Sep 2012
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the new complete nobody soldiers and student members aren't giving any kind of respect or admiration or even any acknowledgement for Qwenthur and Havia who have, to date, defeated or assisted in defeating 5(?) Objects?!

Sure they say their merits keep getting canceled out by all the orders they break and that it counts as an accomplishment for the whole regiment and not just for them as individuals.

Hell, even foreigners like Sludder honeysuckle and ohoho Juliet acknowledge their names
Feb 6, 2016 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
Ultimate215 said:

This anime should be tagged as "Harem" soon
Feb 7, 2016 10:18 AM

Aug 2014
Omg not again... Qwenthur and Charlotte can't die. xD
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Feb 7, 2016 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
God damn traitors.

Great episode as usual. Nice interactions between the crew.

Pop Idol Presenter is Qwenthur's childhood friend?

Either something mega important happened between Qwenthur and Hime-sama (which was probably in the manga/LN) or he was talking about the mech when he said "You're the only one I love, Baby". You know Baby Magnum...
Tho I reckon after the shenanigans from last episode Hime chewed him over xD

Feb 7, 2016 7:31 PM
Aug 2014
Ultimate215 said:

My man Havia doesn't get any love.
Feb 7, 2016 10:47 PM

Jan 2015
Ultimate215 said:

the idol knows qwenthur
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2016 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
So that was the girl in the OP lol
I thought she would be someone more important lol, Havia is not impressed xP
This Charlotte person also looks interesting.
Frolaytia was cute when she was all nervous lol
Lots of new people this episode lol
Traitors!? ugh this cliffhanger ending >.>
Feb 9, 2016 12:46 PM
Apr 2014
OMFG that cliffhanger -.-

well when the new girl said she'd shoot him if he wasn't a student it was obvious that the guy wasn't only a student if he even was one at all. But I have to say I didn't understand the concern of the mechanic. It's not like this is the first time they infiltrate enemy territory. This actually was one of the safer operations Qwenthur was part of.
Feb 10, 2016 2:03 AM

Oct 2008
There's a mole oh no!
New chick Charlotte is dedz same with Qwenthur but he has the power if a mighty "MC"!...so no.
4/5.

Feb 12, 2016 12:39 AM

Jan 2011
This is just another one of those shows where the cast always makes it hard for the mc. There's always that layer of submission the mc is covered with and no matter what they do they'll always find themselves toyed around with, even even when the ones doing the toying have respect for them. There's nothing wrong with a character being a clown from time to time and still getting some measure of respect. This paingoat shit in recent anime is getting pretty old, either that or an op/broken protagonist that somhow calls all the shots.
Feb 12, 2016 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
i think the reporter of that show is the same of the history between qwenthur's father and that noblesse family, because if you see that screenshoot of the family you can see that the girl of that family have twintails and blonde (or something like that) hair same as the reporter of that show.

Feb 12, 2016 9:05 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What the hell happened? This ''student'' is shady as fuck, why?
Feb 13, 2016 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
Quenthur: "you're the only one I love, baby."
Milinda's reaction to that was priceless.

They pretty heavily implied that Monica was the daughter of the noble family Quenthur's dad sheltered.
Feb 15, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, a bunch of new characters this episode ... seems like Monica's the daughter of that family Qwenthur's dad helped. Not to mention we get some more people going along on the mission but DANG that ending! When he mentioned how glad he was about not being a soldier I knew something was up but I did NOT expect him to betray them so quickly! Though there wasn't any blood under the two who were shot later as opposed to Charles, so they're probably still alive ... plus MC plot armour right? :O
In other news, Frolaytia getting a bit camera shy ... heh :3
Feb 20, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2011
You would think that after all the shit that they've been through. They would have some notoriety with the other soldier guys and gals.
Mar 9, 2016 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
"Oh, nah, you're the only one for me, baby!" LMFAO

Damn, Charlotte is so fine.

Considering how Qwenthur talked about the annoying ass daughter and then scene changes to the idol, I'm going to assume with confidence it's her.

I kind of want to see a bad end for the family(regarding what the servants wanted to do) had Qwenthur's dad not taken them in.

Damn, that traitor.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 3, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2012
Damn that ending! Pretty decent episode, let's see what's next.
Dec 6, 2016 2:11 AM

Mar 2015
OP Song: 4/5

Masturbation can stop your heart, hahahahaha, as if Im scared of that, hah!!

The student that betrays them is enemy spy, I'm sure of it!

3/5
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.