Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap, they're trapped underground.

Seeing Raishin's history makes me feel sorry for him again ;.; and his sister too.
Ah Yaya....

This episode would of been dark but Yaya's so silly :3.I wonder where she gets all that energy from. I thought episode was alright overall. Time for showdown!
Dec 9, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2007
Is that girl attacking = the megane girl with that obocchama boy (a shadow instead)? Is Sakurai-san the butler? Asumi-san's character was cute when trying to check that huge hole out. The guy, being the younger sibling, and the sister who fears guys, as well as the masked guy who is guarding the principle trying to get out.

The main guy has a fiance that decided by his parents. To rescue both sisters.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2013 6:48 AM

Feb 2009
All that plot armor. That was a tall drop underground and yet Raishin and Henri are alright. The headmaster and Magnus I can understand as they have Hotaru with them to break their fall. Speaking of which, that pretty much confirms what Nadeshiko's fate was and scraps the idea of Yaya being Nadeshiko that most people are thinking. Hotaru even has KanaHana voicing her who's the same VA as Nadeshiko. Definitely not a coincidence. When I remembered what will get covered in this episode, I guessed that they could use Hotaru to be in the eyecatch and I was right. Still they're out of girls now as they even pushed Hotaru to be in them. It's probably pairings for the last two.

And there's the big answer as to why Raishin always rejects Yaya. Fiance. Pretty much one of the two things that keeps Raishin living: vengeance and honor for his family. Whether people buy it is up to them I guess. Naked Yaya is nice.
And kidnapping. Oh Raishin, you and your recklessness knows no bounds. Shin vs Yaya next. That earlier fight with Hotaru was pretty good and I want to see more of that. We'll see.
belatkuroDec 9, 2013 6:54 AM
Dec 9, 2013 8:26 AM

Mar 2012
...well... that explains a lot...

LOL@ Frey behind the door. Yes, what's going on behind that door is exactly what it sounds like.
Dec 9, 2013 12:15 PM

Feb 2013
maware
Dec 9, 2013 12:30 PM
Nov 2013
i laughed when the bad dude told char ill throw u butt naked in with some hoodlums i mean maybe thought would teach her to stop being a naive bitch like damn she is so dumb either way yaya funny as always i love when she says vixen and goes yandere but i do look forward to rashin kicking the shit out of that bad kid dude and saving the sisters i mean hell hes got char and now henri yaya and frey luckyyyyy
Dec 9, 2013 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
Nice episode. I didn't expect them to be done from the underground part that quickly. Well it has the important stuff so all is good ^^ Damn the Headmaster is huge XD
And the fight between Nadeshiko and Shin was pretty awesome.

Some nice bonding between Henri and Raishin and seems that Nadeshiko's fate is confirmed now with that HanaKana.

2nd half was hilarious. As usual Naked Yaya and her unzip never gets old XD...Her reaction to him having a fiance and how he won't marry her was lol. Loved Frey reactions to everything behind the door <3<3 Really cute.

Char is having lots of trouble. Hope she can kick this kids ass by the end of this arc.

Lol'd at Raishin abducting Henri XD As usual with her "He's gonna pound me" hahaha...Well Shin is here and he's such an awesome butler. Can't wait to see this fight. Should be nice.

From here on out it's all new as manga and LNs haven't been in English for these parts yet.
Dec 9, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
Well the anime has now taken over the manga. I'm not sure if its still following the original plot or not and the light novel isn't translated so I can't check it. Hope we don't get an anime only end because this needs a second season!

Not sure if Raishin's fiancée is real or whether it was just a bluff to get Yaya to shut up. Another cliffhanger... no surprise there.
Dec 9, 2013 12:51 PM

Jul 2013
Let me see if i got this right:
•Charl has to do what bad guy wants her to do so she can have her sister back.
• Her appearence changes to hide her indentity when needed.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

About the episode itself:
So, that fight scene looked cool and it seem the next one will be even better. Looking forward to it, but it pains me when I remember it will be the last episode and will leave a lot of questions unaswered. I really wanted to see Yaya's sisters in action.
Here's hoping for good sales.

Edit:I finally realized how important is the Walpurgis night to series. I feel like thew should have put a more emphasis on that, or maybe I was blind to it.
JoksPacifistDec 9, 2013 1:16 PM
Dec 9, 2013 1:03 PM

Jul 2013
LOL yaya wtf - "I was worried.. that you'd hook up with that vixen!" LOL
Oh, so Raishin has a fiance, eh..
Interested in knowing who it is
LOL Frey behind the door
Yep, I'd imagine that'd go on every night at his place.
Hotaru looking just like Nadeshiko, same VA I believe too
I want to see more of Hotaru's fighting too
can't wait to see how this next battle turns out
and..
MAWARE!
SandyBoiDec 9, 2013 2:30 PM
Dec 9, 2013 1:04 PM

Nov 2012
I thought the blue haired kid was Felix in disguise. I also thought Charlotte's mother was being hostage somewhere I didn't even expect the little sister to be the hostage, and Magnus is Raishin's brother?!
Dec 9, 2013 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
You gotta love when Yaya makes dirty jokes, tehehe :3
Im also interested in who is Raishin's fiance

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 9, 2013 3:01 PM

Oct 2013
I forgot the Evening Party was still going on.
Dec 9, 2013 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
Will the Raishin VS Magnus fight happen this season?

Cuz I'm really looking forward to it.
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Dec 9, 2013 3:13 PM

Nov 2013
Nice episode and this time without a cliffhanger. As always Yaya was too cute whit her jealously mode! ^^

I´m wondering, by now, if in each upcoming arc they will introduce a new girl to the harem if they are already making ground to the fiance.

I hope that Sasu...(cough)... ah... Raishin will kick the butler´s ass in the next episode!

Dec 9, 2013 3:14 PM

May 2013
All around good episode, I like that Butler.... ( Why does every single Butler in the universe has to be badass in some way)
Dec 9, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2008
Ophis said:
Well the anime has now taken over the manga. I'm not sure if its still following the original plot or not and the light novel isn't translated so I can't check it. Hope we don't get an anime only end because this needs a second season!

Not sure if Raishin's fiancée is real or whether it was just a bluff to get Yaya to shut up. Another cliffhanger... no surprise there.
They skipped a pretty important detail in the underground. They also changed some bits here and there so anime deviates from the original all the time. The question is how much. I guess the season will finish on end of volume 3, with more or less one chapter per episode.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 9, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2012
So Charl and Henri swapped bodies.Henri is that one kid's hostage,which explains why Charl tried to kill the Headmaster to protect Henri.

Raishin has a fiancee.Lol @ Frey at the door.

Raishin abducting Henri.Hmm what is going to do to her XD.

Raishin vs Butler next.

Ohh and confirmation that Magnus is Raishin's brother.
YorusighDec 9, 2013 4:03 PM
Dec 9, 2013 4:02 PM

Nov 2012
Nice to see Char is just as naive and retarded in the anime as she is in the manga. Would be really sweet to see her get thrown into a hole with hoodlums.
Dec 9, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2013
Frey's reaction after hearing Raishin has a fiancee lol.
Dec 9, 2013 4:30 PM

May 2013
Dayum, Raishin's past ;-;
Dec 9, 2013 4:43 PM

Mar 2012
Wow.. Magnus is Raishin's brother? Well, this anime isn't disappointing me. Hoping that this anime gets a second season, because it is going really good in my opinion.
Also: Yaya crying because Raishin was alone with Henri, EPIC ahah :)
Dec 9, 2013 4:47 PM

Nov 2012
Yaya and Frey cute as always.
Can't wait to see Raishin and Yaya fight that guy.
Dec 9, 2013 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
We they survived the blast and now they are going to fight a butler.

Great episode!!!
Dec 9, 2013 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
So now it's passed where I was up to in the manga. Interesting. Seems to have been picking up the pace a bit for the last few episodes, as well.

oh, and yaya's still so very much more annoying in the anime compared to in the manga
Please check my music out on SoundCloud! There's something for everyone.

Dec 9, 2013 6:29 PM

Jul 2013
yeah kick the bastard's ass and his boss too and the guy who used your sister's body as puppet.. beat em all up!!!
Dec 9, 2013 6:49 PM

Aug 2012
Good episode good episode. Really enjoying the series. Has really funny Yaya moments ^__^
I haven't read the manga or anything but seeing with only two episodes left, the has to be some door to a season 2 right? Raishin would still have to try to kill Magnus and become the wiseman like he's trying to. With only two episodes left it would pretty much only cover Charls and Henris arc.
Dec 9, 2013 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
Yaya crying because she was worried for Raishin's safety, there always has to be a punchline haha :D
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 9, 2013 7:05 PM

Oct 2011
I love this version of Fansubs. Thank you!!!!!!

Yaya was worried about Raishin Awww.

Raishin's Fiance : 0

OMG dat buttler and kid. Raishin kick his arse!!!!!!!
Dec 9, 2013 7:42 PM

Sep 2013
The butler's entry and exit from the cave sounded awesome.

Yaya seriously wants the d.

A pretty intense episode overall.
Dec 9, 2013 7:57 PM

Aug 2013
some mysteries were confirmed

getting anxious with the end of the arc and season ..

just to not let go unchallenged: Yaya always fun, is a differential in the anime
Dec 9, 2013 8:03 PM

Oct 2013
I had mixed feelings about this episode. Yaya was great as always but I hated how it's introduced
I also didn't really like
Other than those too complaints I enjoyed the episode. It seemed to go buy wayyyyy to fast again.

Next Monday cant come soon enough! And Eeeeeek only 2 more episodes left... This show better have a second season!!!!
Dec 9, 2013 8:39 PM

Jun 2013
It seems like each episode is just packed to the brim with content recently.
XD Frey trying to get past the curtains and her behind the door.

So, Char can change her appearance, though, which is her real appearance? I think it's the one that isn't like Henri's but I'm not sure, anyone confirm?

Only 2 episodes left, it doesn't feel like they're gonna finish the evening party and have a Raishin vs. Magnus fight unfortunately :(.
Dec 9, 2013 8:46 PM

Mar 2012
The fight really fluid this episode I like it.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 9, 2013 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
*sigh*

The girls are getting more dumb than ever.

What`s wrong with Yaya? why she can`t control her hormones that much? she is always obsessed to Raishin and she wants to have *** with Raishin that much?
Yaya must calm down already, you can enjoy having *** with Raishin when this series ended.

Charlotte and Henri confirmed as Worst girl of Fall 2013, this series will be much better if both of them will die in tragic death.

THIS IS WHY I HATE MASUZU NATSUKAWA CLONES!!!

also Oreshura and Unbreakable Machine-Doll looks the same art stye.

GridleyDec 9, 2013 9:11 PM
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 9, 2013 10:01 PM

Jul 2013
Episode was good, though I got a little confuse about Raishin's scenes like his family was killed or something like that and his goal of taking out that guy in the end, so I repeat the scenes a couple of times to get the full understanding of it.

Anyway, the funny part is that Frey was peeking out in the curtains and when she heard about Raishin and Yaya in the room with a misunderstanding XD. Didn't know that Raishin has a fiance though, Yaya will be disappointed if he marries her XD. Some solid, but short fight scenes :D.

Dec 9, 2013 10:33 PM
Feb 2009
2 eps left :/
Dec 9, 2013 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
I wasn't expecting Magnus to be Raishin's brother , but oh well. W-Wait , I've heard something like this before , a brother sacrificed a whole village except his litter brother ,,, I wonder where that came from lmao.

Frey was cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute , when she was going to peek the area and the guard said no , lololol she "cried". The door scene where Frey heard the conversation was cute too >____<. Everything about Frey is cute <3

Raishin ft. Yaya vs. Butler. That Butler reminds me of Shizuo , seriously. Give him a cigarette and dye his hair , boom it's Shizuo. Really hope that Raishin will kick the butler's arse lmao , since he's the "chosen one" , ugh cliched.

5/5 , great great episode ! and FREY <3
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 9, 2013 10:43 PM

Nov 2013
Will the Raishin VS Magnus fight happen this season anyone?
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Dec 9, 2013 10:45 PM
Sep 2013
can someone enlighten me???
which part shows that Magnus and Raishin are brothers???

im lost...
Dec 9, 2013 10:47 PM

Mar 2013
Yaya <3

its like a new girl will appear and she was Raishin's fiance XD
Dec 9, 2013 10:55 PM
Jul 2012
Quite a lot of information in this episode. So Raishin's brother' slaughtered their whole clan and converted their sister into a doll to create a god. I wonder why he needed to kill everyone though and why he left Raishin to live. Going to need to read manga/light novels but I'm hoping for a second season in the future.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Dec 10, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2013
VanishingKira said:
So Charl and Henri swapped bodies

Nah, they didn't swapped anything she's just using a spell so she could look like henri, so that she won't be found by the authorities

Ohh so raishin have a fiancee... I wonder who she was.

And the moment his past was revealed, about Nadeshiko, his imouto being a bandoll...
Dat FEELS again...

Much Feels
wow
Dec 10, 2013 2:15 AM

Jul 2013
Riez said:
I wasn't expecting Magnus to be Raishin's brother , but oh well. W-Wait , I've heard something like this before , a brother sacrificed a whole village except his litter brother ,,, I wonder where that came from lmao.

LOL didn't even realize that, oh the similarities.
HpyMaskSalesman said:
Will the Raishin VS Magnus fight happen this season anyone?

No I definitely don't see it happening this season.
Dec 10, 2013 5:22 AM

Apr 2013
Yaya is crazy.
Good episode.
Dec 10, 2013 7:05 AM

Apr 2011
Nice episode. Yaya is funny.

Henri is cute.

But what caught me by surprise is Raishin having a fiancee.

I AM CURIOUS.
Dec 10, 2013 12:56 PM

Oct 2013
Interestingly Magnus saved Raishin for now.

Love yaya!
Dec 10, 2013 2:21 PM

Mar 2012
The "Promised one" huh, PLOT-ARMOUR has increased to the MAX!!!!
Dec 10, 2013 3:02 PM

Oct 2011
q_w_e_r_t_y said:

im lost...

They have the same last name. Plus they mentioned it earlier on if I recall
Dec 10, 2013 6:18 PM

Oct 2013
q_w_e_r_t_y said:

im lost...

i think someone explain the theory about the ash at the 2th or 3th episode, meaning that when someone give ash to a another person, that mean this guys want avenge people who are dead by this person, so it mean that magnus is his brother(because Renshi gave it to him).... i cant confirm it at 100% but im really pretty sure about it

p.s otherwise the episode was really fun, this show is so great, in my top 3 of the fall animes 2013
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.