Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope Noel cheers up soon..

Arakune looks disgusting ugh. Lambda is kinda strange. The way she acts is a bit stoic. I wasn't too into the episode but her interactions with Ragna were kinda cute.
Nov 26, 2013 12:17 PM

Aug 2010
Lambda was so too friggin Kawaii <3

Loved her and Ragna's interactions ^^
Nov 26, 2013 1:42 PM
May 2012
best episode, period ;D
no bad pacing, bad transitions or poorly animated "fights" ...
lambda kawaiiiiiii~~~
Nov 26, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2013
Lambda is way too cute.
Nov 26, 2013 2:58 PM

May 2011
Lambchop was cute as always... <3 decent episode I guess. I enjoyed it, especially Ragna x Lambda interaction. Finally we got to see Mikado. Expect shit to happen...
Nov 26, 2013 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao some slime monsters or robo girls ain't winning against Hazama.

That was one great bonding episode, too bad they took Lambda from him at the end.
Nov 26, 2013 4:59 PM
Mar 2012
Best episode of the series so far. Lambda pretty much made my day
Nov 26, 2013 9:26 PM
Feb 2012
best episode for this show. Lambda is cute!! :D
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.
Nov 26, 2013 11:40 PM
Mar 2009
Arakune took his sweet old time to make his main debut. And why isn't his speech fragmented beyond understanding?

Did Lambda have this many, "D'aww" moments in the game? Geezus. They really put their budget into animating those interactions between her and Ragna. Or whatever is left of their budget. Ha.

Did we really get a soapbox speech about dying from Ragna? The Grim Reaper who indiscriminately kills punch clock goons just looking for their paychecks?

Holy shit, Saya already? That kind of breaks the SURPRISE! at the end...
Nov 27, 2013 12:37 AM

Aug 2010
General consensus is that Lamda was kawaii... and i agree :) It's weird how in an anime based on a fighting game i actually cared about the bug she was trying to save lol
Nov 27, 2013 1:51 AM

Mar 2013
I like Lambda and I like Kokonoe a lot too. This episode was surprisingly enjoyable, especially when it had a severe lack of Tao and Bang.

I think I might get these games, if I can actually find them anywhere (read as: if I can find them anywhere second hand). I'm glad that they're all available on PS3 instead of handhelds or something.
Nov 27, 2013 2:14 AM
Nov 2013
And i was going to say "TAGER VERSUS RAGNA OH YEAH-"
But anyway enjoyed it, i'm just too pumped to see fights, to be honest but i really like this episode and it's great that they made the gag reel version in something canon.
Nov 27, 2013 7:23 AM

Sep 2012
Lambda is so fucking CUTE!!!

Ragna is kind to anyone.

So that's their mission, to defeat Terumi. Terumi's goal is to smelt Noel??
Nov 27, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
Unexpectedly one of the good episodes.

Nov 27, 2013 8:02 AM

Jun 2013
This episode is pretty laid back and surprising the best episode yet after 8 episodes , imo.

Lambda is way toooooo cute. BlazBlue is pretty much one of the meh for this fall (imo) but how can someone not ship Ragna x Lambda LOL. Noel , gtfo. Ragna is wise in this episode , lmao. Loved his quote about living , soul and relying on others.

http://imgur.com/HZfiY5D

Enjoyed , great and cute episode. 5/5
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 27, 2013 11:30 AM

Jul 2010
I really enoyed this episode, the interactions between Lambda and Ragna were kind of cute and heartwarming.

alexpte said:

A whole page of Lambda pics? I love you bro.
Nov 27, 2013 2:30 PM

Mar 2012
Yeah, agree with everyone here; one of the best episodes in terms of conversation and interactions. Wasn't a huge fan of Lambda's character in the game, but they really gave her personality in this episode as being very cute and innocent. I definitely enjoyed this one's lighthearted nature, really good bonding between Ragna and Lambda. That Imperitor at the end though, whoa.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Nov 27, 2013 2:59 PM

Sep 2011
Best episode so far, kind of sad that its the best episode just cause it didnt fuck anything in particular up and not cause it actually did anything really right

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 27, 2013 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
Riez said:
but how can someone not ship Ragna x Lambda LOL.

Uuuuuhhhhhhmmmm, yah dont do that, thats kind of messed up given that

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 28, 2013 9:39 PM

Feb 2008
When I was playing the games Lambda was my favorite character (Just look at my forum avatar!). I love the way they portrayed her in this anime. So cute!!
Nov 29, 2013 12:53 AM

Jan 2013
Not bad, that was sort of interesting. Some nice character interactions and kind of romance.
Nov 29, 2013 8:34 AM

Oct 2011
Lambda was cute
Nov 29, 2013 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
Ragna and Lambda... right in the feels. Especially knowing about what's coming soon :(
Nov 29, 2013 1:36 PM
Jul 2013
What was that crap? I was expecting something with action and excitement, not something sentimentality.
Nov 30, 2013 12:26 AM

Aug 2012
This episode was full of HNNGGGGG moments. I enjoyed it so much.

alexpte said:

you sir, are awesome. thanks

JizzyHitler said:
Riez said:
but how can someone not ship Ragna x Lambda LOL.

Uuuuuhhhhhhmmmm, yah dont do that, thats kind of messed up given that

yes that's kinda messed up.

But I love messed up pairings~ 8D

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 6, 2013 11:52 PM

Dec 2011
Looks like everyone is liking this episode... I like it too, but the plot didn't progress much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2013 2:38 PM

May 2011
Liked this episode a lot, probably my favorite one so far in the series. It just had such a nice and relaxing atmosphere with Lambda and Ragna hanging out :) I feel sad though that the parasite died :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Noel. haha lambda :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Jan 16, 2014 5:17 AM

Nov 2010
Lol, an hollow from Bleach showed up
It was a calm one this time with Lamba acting as a lamb due to her early transfer
Quite cute to see her interact with Ragna, but nothing special
Feb 6, 2014 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
Lambda was pretty cute this episode, Ragna is a weird guy caring for that insect now didnt even know he cared lol
My Candies:
Apr 12, 2014 2:12 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Much more enjoyable episode than the previous ones, is not the usual jumble of events with no explanation.
The plot is linear with a step understandable.
The narration and nice with explanations.
The design, however, is only sufficient, you can do much better and make it much more enjoyable this series in terms of graphics.
Cute little monster ... ASD
May 14, 2014 8:09 PM

May 2012
05:10 slimie tentaction!!

Meh.
6.5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 10, 2014 6:59 PM

Feb 2013
Lambda is so cute! This was a nice episode. A bit of a different vibe from the other episodes. There was no fight in this episode.
May 4, 2016 6:55 PM

Apr 2016
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope Noel cheers up soon..

Arakune looks disgusting ugh. Lambda is kinda strange. The way she acts is a bit stoic. I wasn't too into the episode but her interactions with Ragna were kinda cute.

Sad thing is, all things considered, this was probably the high point of the series. Even sadder, this is a pseudo-filler episode, and at that, the only episode of the show that I can tolerate. It didn't have any of the show's mostly horrendous fight scenes, nor did it butcher the characters like virtually every other episode did. Also, this is the one episode where Ragna aka DMC/New Dante impersonating Ragna, is actually likable, given that he isn't a total prick, and actually shows some maturity amongst a smartass exterior like in the original games. Also, this made me like Lambda more than in the games, so, all things considered, this episode was pretty ok. If only the rest of the show was as stomachable.
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM

Jul 2016
hewhodoesnotcare said:
best episode for this show. Lambda is cute!! :D

In what way? Nothing happened still. I am still so confused as to the premise of this show?

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2022 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.