Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn mist...

Had to face palm a bit during the bath scenes. Oh boy, I see more Eba and Haruto moments reflecting on their lives/decisions. Why am I not surprised..

Dat bonfire. Oh boy.
Sep 14, 2013 4:25 PM

May 2013
Takashi hitting on Rin lol. It is getting closer to that moment. Can't wait for next episode.
Sep 14, 2013 4:54 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 14, 2013 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
awh this is going to end at 12
Sep 14, 2013 6:01 PM

Jun 2013
GGNoodles said:
awh this is going to end at 12

if they started from the beginning and didnt skip so many scenes it mightve been longer.

as of right now i think this is one of my favorite episodes of the series.i didnt happen like this in the manga but haruto going back to hiroshima made him discover that he really does like eba and all the moments they shared while she stayed at his house. kind of sad how hes going to have to break up with asuka if he wants to be with eba.and of course takashi hitting on rin.

finally we get to see akari,takashi,and nanami in the episodes even though it wasnt for a long time at least they were in there.excited for the next episode as the series is coming to an end.i want to see where the anime ends as the pacing in this episode seemed kind of slow compared to the previous ones.
Sep 14, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
Forgot that the Anime adaptation didn't have Akari, Nanami and others to go to same college as Haruto. lol
Especially since I just caught up to the manga
Sep 14, 2013 6:58 PM
Sep 2012
Good episode. I thought it would've been painfully obvious to Haruto that Eba still has feeling for Haruto by the fact that she's wearing his necklace, but I guess that love is truly blind when it comes to both of them.

Never read the manga, but I already know that I am really going to feel sorry for Asuka when she finds out the truth by the end of the season -- probably at the end of the next episode.
Sep 14, 2013 7:39 PM

Oct 2010
I really hate these constant flashbacks. Either start from the beginning of the manga or keep a steady flow of the story. The anime is a bundled up mess, and the manga wasn't that great to begin with, but it was better than this.
Sep 14, 2013 9:29 PM

Jul 2012
I actually liked this episode a lot more than recent ones. Idk why but it felt nostalgic and calm to me. The countryside is really nice after all. I wish I could go on a trip like that with the guy I liked. LOL

UGHHHH Cliffhanger! I'm pissed now :X We have to wait a week to hear what Eba has to say to Haruto. Hmm, I'm assuming he and her get back together in some sort of festival? Well, that's what the previews show. =P
Sep 14, 2013 9:55 PM

Jun 2012
I wonder what Eba wants to tell Haruto? #sarcasm
Sep 14, 2013 10:03 PM

Jul 2010
JPthugnificent said:
Forgot that the Anime adaptation didn't have Akari, Nanami and others to go to same college as Haruto. lol

Actually, he commented to Naname that he hadn't seen her around campus, so she, at least, is at the same college. Not having the friends at college is one of my biggest disappointments with the show. They basically skipped all of the development for the side characters in favor of the main plot line, which makes it less realistic and more contrived. Also,

Madara31 said:
I really hate these constant flashbacks. Either start from the beginning of the manga or keep a steady flow of the story. The anime is a bundled up mess, and the manga wasn't that great to begin with, but it was better than this.

I understand why the Mangaka wanted to have it done like this, but I don't like some of the parts they have skipped and changed. Like having this be the first time Rin has gone to Hiroshima. That tells me they will not be doing flashbacks about the summer festival the year the Yuzuki lived in Hiroshima, since Rin messing with people was a huge part of that portion of the manga. If Rin wasn't messing with Nanami, it is very likely she would have agreed to date Haruto before he ever realized he loved Yuzuki... then again, she might have realized that he was in love with Yuzuki without Rin playing her games...

Then again, I absolutely love the manga. It is, in my opinion, the best shounen romance manga I have read, though it really has more of a seinen feel than shounen, which is probably why I like it better than most shounen manga. (When the Toradora! manga is finished, I will probably re-evaluate... LOL! It is still my top school anime... by a hair over Ano Natsu de Matteru.)

I particularly loved the way they did the flashbacks in this episode, showing how everyplace he goes, even before Yuzuki is with him, reminds him of how much he loved Yuzuki and how special their relationship was. It reminds him of why he was willing to uproot himself and chase after her, or stalk after her really. I don't mind the changes they made to this episode, except for this being Rin's first time in Hiroshima and Kiyomi not being there too. I guess with Kiyomi not having any development, there is no reason to have Takashi in the same college...

I really expected them to get to the summer festival in this episode, but the pace was nice. A very nostalgic feel to the episode.

Hybridbloodszak said:

Your fly's unzipped?
Sep 14, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2013
zensunni said:
JPthugnificent said:

Actually, he commented to Naname that he hadn't seen her around campus, so she, at least, is at the same college. Not having the friends at college is one of my biggest disappointments with the show. They basically skipped all of the development for the side characters in favor of the main plot line, which makes it less realistic and more contrived. Also,

Madara31 said:

I understand why the Mangaka wanted to have it done like this, but I don't like some of the parts they have skipped and changed. Like having this be the first time Rin has gone to Hiroshima. That tells me they will not be doing flashbacks about the summer festival the year the Yuzuki lived in Hiroshima, since Rin messing with people was a huge part of that portion of the manga. If Rin wasn't messing with Nanami, it is very likely she would have agreed to date Haruto before he ever realized he loved Yuzuki... then again, she might have realized that he was in love with Yuzuki without Rin playing her games...

Then again, I absolutely love the manga. It is, in my opinion, the best shounen romance manga I have read, though it really has more of a seinen feel than shounen, which is probably why I like it better than most shounen manga. (When the Toradora! manga is finished, I will probably re-evaluate... LOL! It is still my top school anime... by a hair over Ano Natsu de Matteru.)

I particularly loved the way they did the flashbacks in this episode, showing how everyplace he goes, even before Yuzuki is with him, reminds him of how much he loved Yuzuki and how special their relationship was. It reminds him of why he was willing to uproot himself and chase after her, or stalk after her really. I don't mind the changes they made to this episode, except for this being Rin's first time in Hiroshima and Kiyomi not being there too. I guess with Kiyomi not having any development, there is no reason to have Takashi in the same college...

I really expected them to get to the summer festival in this episode, but the pace was nice. A very nostalgic feel to the episode.

Hybridbloodszak said:

Your fly's unzipped?

i totally agree this is why i liked this episode so much because they showed haruto just going back to those places in hiroshima where he shares a special memory with eba.in the manga we just knew that he still liked her but in the anime i think changing the scene where he gives eba the necklace for her birthday(he actually forgot about it in the manga)to "rid himself of feelings for her" made his return back to hiroshima that much more meaningful.
Sep 14, 2013 10:55 PM

Jul 2010
mrbakchoi888 said:
i totally agree this is why i liked this episode so much because they showed haruto just going back to those places in hiroshima where he shares a special memory with eba.in the manga we just knew that he still liked her but in the anime i think changing the scene where he gives eba the necklace for her birthday(he actually forgot about it in the manga)to "rid himself of feelings for her" made his return back to hiroshima that much more meaningful.

I was sad that they changed how he gave her the necklace. The way it was in the manga was fantastic. For those that haven't read the manga be want to I'll put the next part in spoilers...
Sep 15, 2013 4:11 AM

Aug 2009
damit cliffhanger ;_;
Sep 15, 2013 4:54 AM

May 2012
00:58 crappy drawings, as usual

14:47 dat Rin

16:28 boin ga nai?

Zzzz... a better anime studio should remake this.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Jun 2013
zensunni said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

I was sad that they changed how he gave her the necklace. The way it was in the manga was fantastic. For those that haven't read the manga be want to I'll put the next part in spoilers...

i personally liked the way in the manga but that wouldve made it too obvious that he still liked her and the fact that he really wanted to remember so bad and it was an "important day" to him.but how the anime showed his feelings towards eba was also sweet and eba probably felt the samething being at the lake with the ice flowers,visiting the school,riding on the back of harutos bike, and being happy with the people from hiroshima(besides rin of course).
Sep 15, 2013 8:26 AM
Jan 2013
Oh, now Eba has become a relationship wrecker between Azuki and Haruto.
Sep 15, 2013 5:12 PM

Jul 2012
I definitely like the AzukixHaruto, but woah, Eba is good D:
(And I hate who did this episode, they CAN'T end it like that, I just need to know çç)
Sep 15, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
I've got a quick question....did the subtitles seem a little weird or off to anyone else or was it just me? If so, does anyone have a link to where they watched it at?
Sep 15, 2013 7:52 PM
Apr 2012
Team Asuka! :|
Sep 15, 2013 8:16 PM

May 2013
pls go far far away eba (you dam b++++)

asuka is best girl
Sep 17, 2013 8:54 AM

May 2013
Im so torn between the two.. I personally want eba to win because like it was said before, they are connected by a red string of fate or something like that. I feel like they are. But Asuka is such a sweet person and doesnt deserve any harsh action to be taken against her. Its not fair that she may experience a ton of heartache. But as they say, all is fair in love and war...?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Sep 17, 2013 5:59 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, nice cliffhanger
Sep 18, 2013 2:35 AM

Jul 2013
itsalphy said:
Team Asuka! :|

One day we will come upon each other, and for that day my claws, teeth, ears, hands and hair are at the ready.
Sep 18, 2013 3:35 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
I dont understand with haruto's feeling -_- he is kind of stupid I think :/
oh well..
Sep 18, 2013 2:55 PM

Jul 2012
makarov52 said:
I dont understand with haruto's feeling -_- he is kind of stupid I think :/

He's not that stupid; He just lets girls take advantage of his niceness.
Sep 19, 2013 9:39 AM

Jul 2010
I am firmly in camp Yuzuki and always have been. My take is:
zensunniSep 19, 2013 9:42 AM
Sep 19, 2013 3:18 PM
Jul 2013
while haruto has always been in love with yuzuki and she with him, the way she broke up with him is simply unforgivable. while asuka is a nice person she should see this coming anyway. its yuzuki's character less behavior that annoys me the most. she apparently selflessly dated kazama while hurting haruto, but now that she's alone she wants him back even if it means selfishly stealing him from asuka. she creates a situation where she constantly hangs around haruto even though he has a girlfriend and is gonna ultimately confess that she is in love with him and cannot see him with another girl so she's gonna once again cut all contact with him, thereby forcing him to choose, knowing he will choose her. if she cut all contact after the group date it would have been fine. she's just an emotionally manipulative bitch.
Sep 19, 2013 4:01 PM

Jun 2013
rajurashmi2000 said:
while haruto has always been in love with yuzuki and she with him, the way she broke up with him is simply unforgivable. while asuka is a nice person she should see this coming anyway. its yuzuki's character less behavior that annoys me the most. she apparently selflessly dated kazama while hurting haruto, but now that she's alone she wants him back even if it means selfishly stealing him from asuka. she creates a situation where she constantly hangs around haruto even though he has a girlfriend and is gonna ultimately confess that she is in love with him and cannot see him with another girl so she's gonna once again cut all contact with him, thereby forcing him to choose, knowing he will choose her. if she cut all contact after the group date it would have been fine. she's just an emotionally manipulative bitch.

yeah she is around haruto but how can you blame her.haruto works at a store that eba lives close to and she goes there often.couldnt he have found a different store to work at?for the fantasy land thing we all know getting the phone strap was more of an excuse to go with eba.also when eba told haruto that she was going to visit hiroshima he couldve told asuka that he cant because eba was going but no, he still decided to go back anyways.
Sep 19, 2013 8:31 PM

May 2013
mrbakchoi888 said:
rajurashmi2000 said:

yeah she is around haruto but how can you blame her.haruto works at a store that eba lives close to and she goes there often.couldnt he have found a different store to work at?for the fantasy land thing we all know getting the phone strap was more of an excuse to go with eba.also when eba told haruto that she was going to visit hiroshima he couldve told asuka that he cant because eba was going but no, he still decided to go back anyways.

You also gotta put yourself in eba's shoes. She always wanted to be with haruto since she left but situationaly she was put in a bad situation and made some poor decisions that she thought was right. I think both parties made bad decisions.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Sep 19, 2013 9:40 PM

Jun 2012
That Rin. . ., it's like she was creator for, her sole purpose is to get Haruto with her sister. It's really all she does, like she has no life otherwise.

I like where this series is going ^^
I believe this might be the last of the summer series to end, since there are still two more episodes to be released.

Sep 19, 2013 10:18 PM

Jun 2013
scweebal said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
rajurashmi2000 said:

You also gotta put yourself in eba's shoes. She always wanted to be with haruto since she left but situationaly she was put in a bad situation and made some poor decisions that she thought was right. I think both parties made bad decisions.

true but i still think haruto is to blame for most of what hes done
Sep 19, 2013 11:15 PM
Jul 2013
i am not saying haruto is not to blame. he's to be blamed at every juncture in the series and quite possibly is the most despicable character of all. but in this particular situation yuzuki is completely at fault. hiroshima is harutos home town yuzuki should cancel, not the other way around. also haruto at no point hid the fact that he wants to be with yuzuki, she is the one who acted lovey dovey with him only to cut him off completely, not explaining things in any way. the only reason she even explained things was because that creep kazama was haruto's friend. after all that, her trying to walk back into his life is disgusting. much more importantly haruto wasn't originally interested in her, she won him over with persistence and gave him a kind of secure feeling only to do all this and no one goes to the corner store every day and she can easily avoid a part timer like haruto. as far as asuka is concerned she should have always known that he will leave her for yuzuki considering he came all the way to tokyo for her.
rajurashmi2000Sep 19, 2013 11:20 PM
Sep 20, 2013 12:14 AM

Jul 2013
So nostalgic this episode.

I really like Asuka, but I think Eba and Haruto still have feelings for each other. Sometimes people and feelings change but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

Is Eba going to confess that she still has feelings for Haruto? Whatever it may be, it seems like Asuka will find out sooner or later that Haruto has been keeping things from her, and it won't be fun. I just wish Haruto had been straight forward with her already.

And Rin in the picture is going to be trouble.
Sep 20, 2013 1:31 AM

May 2013
rajurashmi2000 said:
i am not saying haruto is not to blame. he's to be blamed at every juncture in the series and quite possibly is the most despicable character of all. but in this particular situation yuzuki is completely at fault. hiroshima is harutos home town yuzuki should cancel, not the other way around. also haruto at no point hid the fact that he wants to be with yuzuki, she is the one who acted lovey dovey with him only to cut him off completely, not explaining things in any way. the only reason she even explained things was because that creep kazama was haruto's friend. after all that, her trying to walk back into his life is disgusting. much more importantly haruto wasn't originally interested in her, she won him over with persistence and gave him a kind of secure feeling only to do all this and no one goes to the corner store every day and she can easily avoid a part timer like haruto. as far as asuka is concerned she should have always known that he will leave her for yuzuki considering he came all the way to tokyo for her.

eba did make the decision to end it but you also got to cosider that she is human and humans make mistakes that they regret. I have to agree with mrbakchoi888 on this one. they both made bad choices but love is love. quite honestly if he doesnt love asuka that much then its not fair for asuka or himself to keep the relationship going. the only reason he keeps leading her on in my opinion is wishful thinking to what should be more practical.
Sep 20, 2013 10:14 PM

May 2013
scweebal said:
rajurashmi2000 said:

eba did make the decision to end it but you also got to cosider that she is human and humans make mistakes that they regret. I have to agree with mrbakchoi888 on this one. they both made bad choices but love is love. quite honestly if he doesnt love asuka that much then its not fair for asuka or himself to keep the relationship going. the only reason he keeps leading her on in my opinion is wishful thinking to what should be more practical.

still... that doesnt change the fact that she is a B---H, and haruto is stupid for choosing her again, cant you remember what she fuckking did to you, dam being a nice guy sure must be nice

sometimes you get together with someone you didnt love most, due to time, consequences and etc you belong with someone that you might not love as the other BUT it is ... how should i put it ..... neccessary
Sep 20, 2013 10:33 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. They completely changed the content. They are going with a loose adaptation after all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2013 6:56 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The amount of grammatical errors on the subtitles Ep 10 was just horrible. Every sentence had ya, ain't and even ye. As for the episode it was pretty good. Eba and Haruto reflecting on their past. Seems to me like Haruto still has feelings for Eba even if he keeps denying it. The ending where Eba pulls Haruto's shirt and tells him she has to tell him something, and then the camera moves to show the necklace Haruto bought her. Well the preview for next episode looks like it's going to be another interesting one.

Sep 21, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2012
na35899 said:

still... that doesnt change the fact that she is a B---H, and haruto is stupid for choosing her again, cant you remember what she fuckking did to you, dam being a nice guy sure must be nice

sometimes you get together with someone you didnt love most, due to time, consequences and etc you belong with someone that you might not love as the other BUT it is ... how should i put it ..... neccessary

Really, Yuzuki a bitch, Yuzuki did wrong, but did she really had an option where she wouldn't feel guilty.
Reject the guy and feel guilty that you could not fulfill his dying wish to someone that helped you.
Date the guy and feel guitly of hurting Haruto.
Also, She could have chosen not to hurt who she trully loved (Haruto), but there was also the possibilty on that time that Haruto may have gone back to Nanami, and if that would have happen everyone would have been happy (except for her since she would have lost Haruto, but at least fulfilled that bastard dying wish, and have some peace in mind knowing Haruto is happy with Nanami).

Also, I wouldn't really feel bad for Asuka. To me it was basically the same thing that happened before, only that in this case it was Haruto in the center of the love triangle.

BTW I am not 100% Yuzuki's fan, I was actually going for an Akari ending, but is not gonna happen anymore.
jose21Sep 21, 2013 1:30 PM
Sep 21, 2013 10:17 AM

Aug 2012
OH GOSH I LOVE THIS EPISODE <3 Also this is the point in the manga that i (and probably all Eba fans) love the most (especially chapter 137, which will be covered in the next ep, i hope).

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 21, 2013 9:05 PM

May 2013
jose21 said:
na35899 said:

Really, Yuzuki a bitch, Yuzuki did wrong, but did she really had an option where she wouldn't feel guilty.
Reject the guy and feel guilty that you could not fulfill his dying wish to someone that helped you.
Also, She could have chosen not to hurt who she trully loved (Haruto), but there was also the possibilty on that time that Haruto may have gone back to Nanami, and if that would have happen everyone would have been happy (except for her since she would have lost Haruto, but at least fulfilled that bastard dying wish, and have some peace in mind knowing Haruto is happy with Nanami).

Also, I wouldn't really feel bad for Asuka. To me it was basically the same thing that happened before, only that in this case it was Haruto in the center of the love triangle.

BTW I am not 100% Yuzuki's fan, I was actually going for an Akari ending, but is not gonna happen anymore.

but you see haruto decided to date haruka but he is not in any relationship right?

but when eba went on bitching over kazuma she is in relationship and didnt even tell haruto,
in my country we call that person a bitch :)
Sep 21, 2013 9:59 PM

Aug 2013
The anime is really lovely it really grew on me , a perfect anime o love romance and twist i feel bad for haruto after coming to Tokyo for her things are not going his way with Eva,Eva is a real beauty ,the constant flashbacks were confusing and little complicated to understand so i had to watch again some episodes but the anime is real top class really love it
AqUar!An
Sep 21, 2013 10:18 PM

Nov 2012
na35899 said:
jose21 said:
na35899 said:

but you see haruto decided to date haruka but he is not in any relationship right?

but when eba went on bitching over kazuma she is in relationship and didnt even tell haruto,

She did tell him, probably not in person, but she did. Letter in the manga, a text in the anime. It was Haruto's fault he didn't notice before, if he did, he might have even stopped her.
BTW, what bitching are u talking about, when she did not even hold hands with the dying dude.
Seriously, watch carefully and you'll even notice that Haruto liked Kazama more than Yuzuki ever did.
In my opinion, this is a weird NTR in which Kazama successfully stole Haruto rather than Yuzuki
Sep 21, 2013 11:34 PM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
na35899 said:
jose21 said:
na35899 said:

She did tell him, probably not in person, but she did. Letter in the manga, a text in the anime. It was Haruto's fault he didn't notice before, if he did, he might have even stopped her.
BTW, what bitching are u talking about, when she did not even hold hands with the dying dude.
Seriously, watch carefully and you'll even notice that Haruto liked Kazama more than Yuzuki ever did.
In my opinion, this is a weird NTR in which Kazama successfully stole Haruto rather than Yuzuki

im not sure haruto couldve found out besides reading the letter(manga) or text(anime) because eba always tried to deal with problems by herself and not asking others for help like haruto.she never told haruto about lots of things and her dating kazama without telling haruto is another example of it.he couldve found out earlier by actually looking at the present instead of waiting such a long time and accidentally finding a letter(manga),but by then i dont think he couldve done anything else as eba is really stubborn and had her mind set on being with kazama.but yeah she never really looked excited when she was in the hospital room with him.at least what is shown in the anime whenever haruto visited the room eba would always be sitting and looking outside and no conversation until haruto walked in.thats why haruto told her to smile and be happy but even then she was only happy because she and kazama were talking about haruto.kind of sad how kazama never really got his "true wish" of being with eba as it was obvious she was still in love with haruto.

do the characters actually hold hands at all or what because i dont remember a scene in the manga or anime where they do.i just know they kiss here and there.
Sep 22, 2013 12:25 AM

Nov 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:

im not sure haruto couldve found out besides reading the letter(manga) or text(anime) because eba always tried to deal with problems by herself and not asking others for help like haruto.she never told haruto about lots of things and her dating kazama without telling haruto is another example of it.he couldve found out earlier by actually looking at the present instead of waiting such a long time and accidentally finding a letter(manga),but by then i dont think he couldve done anything else as eba is really stubborn and had her mind set on being with kazama.but yeah she never really looked excited when she was in the hospital room with him.at least what is shown in the anime whenever haruto visited the room eba would always be sitting and looking outside and no conversation until haruto walked in.thats why haruto told her to smile and be happy but even then she was only happy because she and kazama were talking about haruto.kind of sad how kazama never really got his "true wish" of being with eba as it was obvious she was still in love with haruto.

do the characters actually hold hands at all or what because i dont remember a scene in the manga or anime where they do.i just know they kiss here and there.

Ok, Asuka did kiss haruto, but still he didn't love her.
Now, Yuzuki dealing with her problems by herself, doesn't that sound familiar. Haruto does the same thing. In my opinion, they (Haruto and Yuzuki) are so alike (both are equally dumb) that they would do the same choices if they were on the other shoes.
Kazama may have not gotten his "true wish", but even better he got Haruto's love Bentos and a worshiper for life
jose21Sep 22, 2013 12:41 AM
Sep 22, 2013 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

Ok, Asuka did kiss haruto, but still he didn't love her.
Now, Yuzuki dealing with her problems by herself, doesn't that sound familiar. Haruto does the same thing. In my opinion, they (Haruto and Yuzuki) are so alike (both are equally dumb) that they would do the same choices if they were on the other shoes.
Kazama may have not gotten his "true wish", but even better he got Haruto's love Bentos and a worshiper for life

exactly why they should be together because they both have the same character flaws but i think harutos problem with dealing is worse because he just makes every single fall for him while eba tells haruto things now and isnt as dumb as haruto.
Sep 27, 2013 6:52 AM

Apr 2013
no...NO...N O NO NONOONONONONONONO
Sep 28, 2013 4:46 PM

Aug 2012
noooooooooooo......eba is such a bitch ...but i'm not hating her just yet >.<
Oct 9, 2013 10:08 AM
Dec 2010
This must 1st anime ever where I just can't bring myself to root for main protagonist and heroin to get together (Haruto and Eba). He already has perfect girlfriend. Damn if he at least broke up with her before he's going to do "it" with his ex again....... Also it slightly reminds me of School days for some reason... At least this will not end in such a sick way.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 17, 2013 4:37 PM

Sep 2012
greenmarty said:
This must 1st anime ever where I just can't bring myself to root for main protagonist and heroin to get together (Haruto and Eba). He already has perfect girlfriend. Damn if he at least broke up with her before he's going to do "it" with his ex again....... Also it slightly reminds me of School days for some reason... At least this will not end in such a sick way.

well their love is so strong & deep it can't be helped, what dose a perfect GF matter if u love some1 else & cant love ur perfect GF? cnat never bring urself to love her
Sugram22Jan 4, 2014 9:35 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

10 by Xuter »»
Aug 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.