Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 21, 2011 9:42 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shion doesn't know Shakespeare's literature. lol~ Nezumi's doing nice job of expressing it!! Nezumi's telling him not to call Shion's mother (and all the memories).

Oh, the mouse is a robot... Something happening to Shion and Nezumi's showing he's actually caring about him. A bug (black dot) on his neck? So that's the cause of his hair being white + lines (=old?). So there's an ugly truth behind No.6.

tsubasaloverJul 21, 2011 11:37 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 21, 2011 10:04 AM

Feb 2011
The bug is a virus currently spreading through No.6. Sion managed to survive since Nezumi cut the piece of flesh where the bee was growing. As a consequence, his hair became white.

Oh maaaan, they skipped a lot of novel material but alas.

And that hair/face caressing scene. pffft. <3 TOTAL LOVE. xD

Can't wait until the next ep.
Jul 21, 2011 10:43 AM

Jul 2011
Great episode. 5/5, 10/10

Not really liking Nezumi, though. Don't really care how much he hates the city or what his reasons are. Taking delight in who knows how many people dying is just sick.

With Shion. Nothing wrong with wanting to help the people. One of his friends already died. His mom even could.
Jul 21, 2011 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
Nezumi is kind of being a douche. It's understandable that he hates No. 6 but he took a little far when he was talking about it to Sion.
Jul 21, 2011 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
I love how the plot is developing, can't wait till the next episode

Jul 21, 2011 1:28 PM
Feb 2009
I think Nezumi is a bit crazy XD I wonder what happened that he hate NO.6 so badly.
it was a nice episode but I liked the first and the second more. And the mouses are robots, good to know. It's the third time Nezumi shows knowledge in technology, it seems his very good with it.
Jul 21, 2011 1:47 PM

Nov 2007
....i still think that no.6 is responsible for those bees. :I considering how technologically-advanced no.6 is, it's not impossible. the higher-ups probably have some sort of giant ass remote control & go all, "lol k let's kill off that guy next" which gives them /complete/ control over the city.

but tbh idek anymore I'M CONFUUUUUSED. ; A ; either no. 6 is responsible for the bees OR the bees could be the ones to trigger no. 6's downfall. the show could go either way.

prismheart said:
Nezumi is kind of being a douche. It's understandable that he hates No. 6 but he took a little far when he was talking about it to Sion.

LMAO "kind of"? what are you even talking about, he definitely /IS/ a douche. a lot of people are failing to understand where he's coming from though. i think he just strongly believes in the philosophy of "ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE" so he doesn't really give a shit about the others lmao. although shion is a special case b/c he obviously cares for the guy. B)

on a non-serious tl;dr note, HOLY SHIT I WANT A DOG AS MY PERSONAL HEATER.
Jul 21, 2011 1:50 PM

Jun 2010
I knew he had a bug, but I didn't think it would try to hatch this quickly. Also makes me wonder if everyone has one or when do they hatch.

Jul 21, 2011 1:56 PM
Jun 2009
I love nozumis since of twisted humor. and this whole parasite thing i think is the cites way on controlling people not something that will mass kill everyone come spring just a thought on that part seems they are trying to cover it up instead of solving it so that came to mind.
Jul 21, 2011 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
I like Nezumi's character; he isn't a bad guy (shown by the fact he saved Sion) but he isn't that type of good guy that goes around needing to save everyone. Considering what he's been through before, I'm surprised he's still nice enough to go out of his way just to get a message from sion's mother 9I mean, after saving him twice, he didn't really need to do that).

Plus, I don't think he's being unecessary harsh to Sion; Sion is still very naive, just look at the end of the episode: he thought he could trust the Health department of No. 6 or that people would believe his words and rise against the bee menace.

Jul 21, 2011 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
Nezumi is becoming more awesome every episode. I still think this is going to be one of thus bromance animes.

Now things are going to get interesting!
Jul 21, 2011 3:26 PM

Dec 2008
i was told this anime had homoerotic subtext, but, uh, reciting part of the happy prince by oscar wilde? that's...about as close to text as you can get, ain't no sub about it.

and, please note, i am not complaining at aaaaaaaall.
Jul 21, 2011 3:28 PM

Dec 2007
As someone who's read translations of the novel, I couldn't help but notice how much they cut out in the anime. Although the one thing that made me lol was Sion wearing underpants in the anime while he was naked in the novel and manga. Oh and Nezumi quoting Oscar Wilde just made me love his character all the more.

Great episode. Thursdays are so meaningful this season.
Jul 21, 2011 3:33 PM

Aug 2009
What the fuck is going on in this show? It's pretty suspenseful, I kind of like it.
This show is like Fractale: Homolust Edition. Let's just hope it won't fall flat on its face like Fractale did at the end.

And the references to MacBeth made me lol.
Jul 21, 2011 3:36 PM

Nov 2008
maykipz said:
i was told this anime had homoerotic subtext, but, uh, reciting part of the happy prince by oscar wilde? that's...about as close to text as you can get, ain't no sub about it.

and, please note, i am not complaining at aaaaaaaall.

I can't believe i didn't notice it XD God if my literature teachers looked like Nezumi I'd have memorized every book XD

K_a_n said:
As someone who's read translations of the novel, I couldn't help but notice how much they cut out in the anime. Although the one thing that made me lol was Sion wearing underpants in the anime while he was naked in the novel and manga. Oh and Nezumi quoting Oscar Wilde just made me love his character all the more.

Great episode. Thursdays are so meaningful this season.

What made me lol was the fact they changed the line "It's sexy" to "it's charming", oh come one! Also, the 'long lost father' secene would have been hilarious ;_;

Thursdays are hell this season, most of the series I'm following air one after the other -_-

Jul 21, 2011 3:40 PM

Jul 2010
Nezumi is kinda tsundere I guess but he really hates No.6... I do think he's a bit too harh but on the other hand... he knows the truth and well there is a limit on how much time and effort should be spend to save a city/place you hate I guess? I did liked the fact he said sorry at the end and ~the hair caressing part was lovely <3~

Can't wait for the next episode, seems like we'll finally get some information. Judging from the preview
Jul 21, 2011 3:41 PM

Jul 2010
Nezumi is so weird yet awesome!
Jul 21, 2011 4:10 PM

Aug 2008
omg, just awesome, No. 6 is starting to be a favourite and I can't wait for developments :D

Gah, Nezumi is such a badass, but when it is needed, he really cares.. I just loved his care for Shion <3
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Jul 21, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2011
STM said:
What the fuck is going on in this show? It's pretty suspenseful, I kind of like it.
This show is like Fractale: Homolust Edition. Let's just hope it won't fall flat on its face like Fractale did at the end.

And the references to MacBeth made me lol.

I'll think about watching Fractale then cuz I love this series.

Ah NezuShi. Such love between them. Can't wait for next thursday :3
Jul 21, 2011 4:42 PM
Dec 2007
The script is turning shitty already and the characters simply don't make sense anymore. Guess I'm on the verge of dropping this one.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 21, 2011 4:48 PM

Apr 2008
Futuristic dystopia+ matured character with dark, twisted nature+ BL = Heaven <3
Jul 21, 2011 6:14 PM

Apr 2009
Anyone know what the note Shion's mom wrote said? The subs I watched didn't translate it D:
Jul 21, 2011 6:28 PM

Jun 2008
STM said:

This show is like Fractale: Homolust Edition.

Oh yeah. i loved Fractale, but this Homolust edition is even better.XD

Eluvie said:
Futuristic dystopia+ matured character with dark, twisted nature+ BL = Heaven <3

i second that~~

did i mention that I cannot stop fangirling about those two?XD they´re adorable together~
And Nezumi is just too hot. Cant wait for more!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 21, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2010
I'm now committed to watching this whole anime. I'm straight but I have interest in seeing them get together.
Jul 21, 2011 8:05 PM

May 2010
I like where the show is going.

Need to know more about other people in the west district.
Jul 21, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2006
It's really sad this show isn't getting 24-26 episodes, because I feel like it could be a lot better. Shion's bee hallucinations only lasted a couple seconds and the whole thing felt anticlimactic ... ah well.
Jul 21, 2011 8:43 PM

Nov 2008
SakuraElizaveta said:
Crii said:

Loved that scene♥.

My favorite scene of all. Also, Shion did have a nice body though...was not expecting that.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 21, 2011 8:44 PM

Feb 2011
MEsoJD said:
I'm now committed to watching this whole anime. I'm straight but I have interest in seeing them get together.

Wow, that's totally awesome. :D I'm glad that even a straight guy like you can get hooked on a good story with BL subtext. ^^
Jul 21, 2011 8:56 PM

Sep 2009
I had pretty high expectations for this episode, but unfortunately it didn't meet them. xD I definitely cringed at that removal scene though. Watching small cuts with incision blades like that just doesn't sit well with me, and yet watching people getting their arms and whatnot slashed off doesn't affect me. xD That said, next episode looks pretty interesting, the preview was long which was nice, but it added to the "cliffhanger" feel.
Jul 21, 2011 8:57 PM

Aug 2009
I SWEAR!!! THEY SHOULD JUST DO EACHOTHER ALREADY!! X___X

but, I stll have the biggest crush on Nezumi! *deaddd*

HES SOO HOTTT!!!!!!!!! X__________X
Jul 21, 2011 8:59 PM

Jul 2009
Son of a bitch, I want Safu to be happy :(
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 21, 2011 10:46 PM

Apr 2011
The BL stuff interests me very little, I'm here for the distopic future and the sci-fi aspects of it :) The robo-rats are pretty cute, too. I could care less if Sion has 'shexu' with Safu or Nezumi. :P

4/5
Jul 21, 2011 10:54 PM

Oct 2010
xxSaspra said:
I had pretty high expectations for this episode, but unfortunately it didn't meet them. xD I definitely cringed at that removal scene though. Watching small cuts with incision blades like that just doesn't sit well with me, and yet watching people getting their arms and whatnot slashed off doesn't affect me. xD That said, next episode looks pretty interesting, the preview was long which was nice, but it added to the "cliffhanger" feel.

Same here. That part creeped me out to no end, but for some reason I'm still watching this. Itdoesn'tmatterwhatanyonethinksright? Okay... I guess I just want to know how this all started (the truth about No. 6). Just like everyone else does!

Jul 21, 2011 11:25 PM
Jun 2011
After reading everyone's comments, I feel like I'm the only guy watching this show >_>
Even so, I still approve of all this BL action XD
Jul 21, 2011 11:45 PM

Sep 2007
All I have to say is....

The funky snake-like imprint on Shion's skin made me lol.

Oh yeah and darn...I wanted to see his hair actually go through the process of turning white (and maybe Nezumi taking care of him 8D )
but they just fast-forward 3 days (boo....)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 22, 2011 12:31 AM

Apr 2008
they really are laying on the suggestiveness thick... "you don't know anything about sex, etc."
also, "i find it endearing" (or something like that, about Shion's marks and hair)

Jul 22, 2011 1:21 AM

Oct 2009
nezumi is such a tsundere...if you can call it that..
helping Shion and then everytime saying that the mouse just "happened to pass by"...
bruh
Jul 22, 2011 1:28 AM

Nov 2010
SephiriAzure said:
SakuraElizaveta said:
Crii said:

Loved that scene♥.

My favorite scene of all. Also, Shion did have a nice body though...was not expecting that.

Yes, homolust is good... How dare they change "it's sexy" to "it's charming"
Jul 22, 2011 2:49 AM

Aug 2010
Sartory said:
After reading everyone's comments, I feel like I'm the only guy watching this show >_>
Even so, I still approve of all this BL action XD

nope me too :3 i think its hard not to approve of the BL anyways since there are obvious hints, I tried to pass it off as some bromance/best friends kinda thing but its too much lulz (i guess reading forum comments will make you more inclined to think of this as BL)

I thought it was a pretty decent episode despite everyone saying they cut out a lot of stuff from the novel. The personalities of shion and nezumi are like exact opposites but thats exactly why they get along and shion's airheadness never bores nezumi lulz
lol at first i thought the dog would jump and attack shion and then nezumi to the rescue yet again XD nezumi has nezumi-bots X3~ i want oneeee
Jul 22, 2011 3:05 AM

Apr 2011
Loving the suspense, such a shame there is only 11 episodes otherwise it really could be great.

That said, I like this type of story so I will be watching till the end either way.
hey hey hey hey no
Jul 22, 2011 3:10 AM

Feb 2011
Shion poured water on Nezumi bcause he thought Nezumi had gone hysterical. :P
I found it weird when Nezumi said "It's charming"..."It's sexy" should be used instead!! xD
Jul 22, 2011 3:46 AM

Aug 2010
MEsoJD said:

YESS!!!! Someone who can look past the bromance! ^_^ I want them to get together too!

I'm loving this show more and more as it goes on. I love Nezumi! He's a kind of anti hero type whom I adore. His voice is sexy too!

It was hysterical when Sion threw water on him when he was laughing. That kid has no clue. I also died when Nezumi stroked his hair. *Fangirl scream*

I wonder why he hates no. 6 so much but I'm not too fond of the place either so I can understand.

I can't wait for the next episode! Why is this series only 11 episodes?! The good ones always end too quickly....It was the same with Eden of the East :(
keikanna44Jul 22, 2011 6:55 AM
Jul 22, 2011 4:50 AM

Jan 2011
I wonder about the things Nezumi knows and isn't saying. Seems like a lot.
I like where this show is gonig.
Also the caress scene really appealed to the fangirl side in me.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Jul 22, 2011 5:01 AM

Jun 2008
My sincere and best regards to the boys who are watching this, are enjoying it and are not against the BL. I think everyone should be open minded, so it makes me happy to see those reactions, who differ from the usual negative ones.

Guys who think they will get gay because they´re watching a BL is plain ridiculous. Let the Gay World to the yaoi fangirls like me, will you? thank you!;D do not disrespect people with different tastes, thanks. Discrimination is an awful and immature attitude.

and this show is being awesome btw. i love the plot. love the characters.
ofc, BL hints only makes it better to me;D

keikanna44 said:
I'm loving this show more and more as it goes on. I love Nezumi! He's a kind of anti hero type whom I adore. His voice is sexy too!

It was hysterical when Sion threw water on him when he was laughing. That kid has no clue. I also died when Nezumi stroked his hair. *Fangirl scream*

you just took the words out of my mouth XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 22, 2011 5:08 AM

Feb 2009
Story is definitely starting to get interesting.. I wonder where those bees/wasps come from..
Jul 22, 2011 5:25 AM

Oct 2010
hmmm interesting episode, i want to know what the truth is!
Jul 22, 2011 5:25 AM

Jun 2009
awesome show so far cant wait for more
Jul 22, 2011 7:56 AM

Apr 2008
Orulyon said:
STM said:

This show is like Fractale: Homolust Edition.

Oh yeah. i loved Fractale, but this Homolust edition is even better.XD

Eluvie said:

i second that~~

did i mention that I cannot stop fangirling about those two?XD they´re adorable together~
And Nezumi is just too hot. Cant wait for more!

Me too.. me too.. =3 Haven't felt this excited for some time.. x)
Jul 22, 2011 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
Dogloan(Inunoyushi), Rat(Nezumi) lol. Nice names :P

Urg, his body got some strange tattoo and his hair changes too. I think i like it better white :3

Jul 22, 2011 8:25 AM

Nov 2008
Shakespeare! Oscar Wilde! Fuckin' classic, man. I love, love, ah love litarature references so much. Also, as a ecology hobbist I adore those (disgusting) bee-like insects, they're like emerald jewel wasp, but instaed feeding on cockroaches, they are human parasites (although it's strange there is only one egg, I mean one little wasp has to feed on a whole human?).

AGH this episode didn't explain ANYTHING for ex how those strange pink marks appear, it has to do something with veins maybe.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

434 by Sasha_AT »»
Jun 16, 10:47 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.