Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2010 3:00 PM
Jan 2009
So, what's the main reason you've decided to become this club's members?

For me, in general, I admire women stronger than myself - and Erza IS strong. Both physically and mentally, she's really something. People who wouldn't be able to endure a strong punch in the stomach should back off! I guess, if we were to arm-wrestle, she would probably be able to completely overpower me. Even if we take the Fairy Tail's unrealistic features into consideration, she's wearing that heavy armor all the time, and doesn't seem tired by it at all.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 9, 2010 7:32 PM

May 2008
Yes Erza is strong and confident.
Shes the type i quiet admire. but she can be a bit to harsh.
She's also carring, you can tell She is close to Natsu and Gray since they were together since Childhood.

Plus she has a naisu body! =)
Apr 11, 2010 3:47 PM

Sep 2009
I admire the fact she is very strong. And she use her strength to help her friends.
Apr 11, 2010 6:41 PM
Mar 2010
because she is serious and cares very deeply about her friends. she is strict but that's so gray and natsu can get along. and sometimes throughout the show you get to see the cute side of her. :)
Apr 12, 2010 2:35 AM

Oct 2009
Fabrice said:
Yes Erza is strong and confident.
Shes the type i quiet admire. but she can be a bit to harsh.
She's also carring, you can tell She is close to Natsu and Gray since they were together since Childhood.

Same thoughts here =)
Apr 16, 2010 1:49 AM

Jan 2010
She is very strong and looks awesome. Always fights to protect her dear friends and takes care of all guild =) Also she have a lot of nice armors and weapons,u never know what she will equip next time ^_^
Apr 16, 2010 4:44 AM

Jan 2010
Fairy Tail is my favourite shonen show. And I also have a thing for redheads...
Apr 18, 2010 4:14 PM

Feb 2010
she's strong and inteligent, and...

I also have a thing for redheads [2] lmao
Apr 20, 2010 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
i also admire her for her strength...

Apr 21, 2010 6:42 PM

Mar 2010
Erza is very strong and beautiful. She's the kind of woman who doesn't take shit from anyone but she can back it up and stand on her own.
Apr 24, 2010 7:59 AM

Oct 2009
Erza has a serious look on her face. but her action always make me laugh hardly. LOL!
<3
Apr 24, 2010 10:14 PM
Feb 2010
I love/admire Erza because she is someone I want to be. She is confident, strong and extremely beautiful. She has so many amazing personalities. Eventhough she comes off as a brute she is quite caring on the inside and thats what makes Erza the best !
Apr 26, 2010 3:58 PM

Dec 2009
I like Erza cause she's cute and definitely have a cute side and she's just so cool with her strength and magic ability I always look forward to new armors or dresses!
Apr 27, 2010 3:41 AM

Feb 2010
I love sword, pole arm, arbalester....all medieval weapons...and since she combines all of them i admire Erza...not to mention her awsome personality and the name Titania...i love that name. She is strong, confident, doesn't always abide by the rules...i mean she can distinguish between a good or a bad rule and can bend them....a little...like with the lunar island with those demons.
Apr 30, 2010 12:08 PM

Aug 2008
I love her because shes probably one of the very few anime/manga woman that I like not just for her beauty but also her strength

May 4, 2010 5:54 AM

Oct 2009
Ichimisu said:
I admire the fact she is very strong. And she use her strength to help her friends.

this is a same cause why I like her.. XD

My Club Userbar & Banner

May 4, 2010 7:25 AM
Nov 2009
I love Erza because she's always so cute when she's trying to be serious. At least that's how I see it. Erza's different armor is amazing too, such a good idea!

May 8, 2010 2:33 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
She has a sexy body and I like her equip magic. ;}

May 15, 2010 7:57 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty much what everyone else said above me.
And that her OST is awesome! It's the best OST in the FT Soundtrack!

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
May 26, 2010 12:38 PM
Sep 2009
Because she's not from the most typical female character prototypes....she's neither the annoying, going "kyaaa~" for everything person; nor the insane type, nor from the ones that even though they can't do a thing, they still think that they can protect the person they love D:
There's nothing cliche-like in her character, and that's what makes her unique and so liked by so many people.
Plus, even though most of the time Erza is serious, she can also be cute or funny xD I like every aspect of her character ^__^
Jul 1, 2010 1:35 PM

Oct 2009
Kenju said:
I love her because shes probably one of the very few anime/manga woman that I like not just for her beauty but also her strength

BoChan said:
Because she's not from the most typical female character prototypes....she's neither the annoying, going "kyaaa~" for everything person; nor the insane type, nor from the ones that even though they can't do a thing, they still think that they can protect the person they love D:
There's nothing cliche-like in her character, and that's what makes her unique and so liked by so many people.

*Sigh* I knew there were going to be some fanboys/fangirls here bitching about "teh stoopid an w3@k an us3l3ss aniem gurlzz lol". The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about action girls in anime is that there's always gonna be these "feminist" fanbrats who praise them as one of the few female characters that they don't find-like OMG so annoying!!!11 Because God forbid a female character not be a badass and have human emotions and occasionally need help from their friends, amirite? (Don't get me wrong though, I love action girls.<3)
Oh, fandumb, what are we going to do with you?

Anyway, I love Erza because, simply put, she's awesome. She's arguably one of the most badass anime characters to show up in recent years. Gotta love a good-looking girl who can kick tons of ass. ^_^
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Jul 2, 2010 9:26 AM
Jan 2009
"Real Women Never Wear Dresses"? But Erza does! o.0
Jul 5, 2010 2:03 PM

Jul 2010
I admire Erza
She is strong and her magic with armour and weapon is awesome.
I want to have a long and red hair like her >_<
She's one that knows what to do and doesn't stand there and cries.
Very smart and badass, she can be scary sometimes xD
She's very strict but she cares for her friends and for member of fairy tail ^_^
Jul 24, 2010 5:50 AM

Mar 2009
she's really strong and powerful. definitely a great woman!

Sep 12, 2010 3:42 PM

Oct 2009
Because;

-she's cool. With all these armors, swords, the way she is acting...
-she's noble, acts like a knight, is loyal to her friends and her guild.
-she is strong both physically as mentally.
-she's a kind person
-she's got beautiful, long red hair<3 and a nice body; she looks awesome in full armor as in bikini:>
-she's got an interesting past, and I like the decisions she makes (Gerard)
Sep 12, 2010 3:51 PM

Jun 2009
Perfect combination of beauty and brawn.
Sep 12, 2010 7:09 PM

Aug 2010
She's one of the strongest of fairy tail even though she's a girl
She's kind & cares a lot about her friends
She's strong mentally & physically
She's someone you can rely on ^^
Sep 14, 2010 9:29 AM

Jun 2008
She a very decent person that protects the people she loves.
She has a way of behavior that makes her seem like she's a serious logical person while Natsu and Lucy for example seem more on the crazy childish side but still she manages to pull crazy staff and humor with out losing her serious image.
She combines femininity and badasserry perfectly. She isn't afraid to show her self as a sexy female in need of love despite keeping a strong woman profile.
And last she's a badass dark redhead with a hot body that seems made by Lucifer himself to torture men and she can kick your ass while changing into hot armor outfits that make your mind go crazy. Seriously who can resist that?
Apr 24, 2011 1:20 AM

Dec 2009
Because she is strong and beautiful. She won't let the guys look down of her strength because she is a woman and she is stronger than most of the guy that she had meet.

Jun 7, 2011 4:25 AM

Aug 2010
I like all about her.
She is badass
She is strong
She can either protect or attack you
She is beautiful
Aug 24, 2011 11:05 AM
Nov 2010
Erza is strong and confident
but the reason that I REALLY LOVE HER
is what she hide behind that strength
babyish, cuteness, and automatism

gampare Erza
Sep 4, 2011 9:32 AM

Jul 2011
She's such a strong character. Also, I find her past pretty interesting.
Nov 16, 2011 1:40 PM
Jan 2010
shes not a useless female char like in all the other series I've seen.
Jun 26, 2012 7:43 AM

Jan 2011
She has a perfect balance of badassness and quirkiness. That's actually what I like about Fairy Tail as a whole, but Erza shows it best.
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★
Oct 20, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2012
1.Strong
2.Kind
3.Kind of an air head from time to time
4.Beautiful
5.That red fair...
6.Also that cosplay change!
Dec 15, 2012 7:53 AM

Sep 2007
Because she's actually a pretty fleshed out character. She's not one sided like a lot of shounen girls. She's got her cute side, her strong side, her caring side, and her badass side. She's very balanced. Plus, she's like one of the few shounen females that is actually portrayed as top tier in terms of strength and that makes me so happy. Usually the females are either mid tier or total weaklings, so it's nice to see Erza, who isn't just called strong, but actually has worthwhile fights against tough opponents and gets stuff done. Oh and even when she needs "rescuing", she doesn't just sit back and wait. So basically: Thank you Hiro Mashima for actually breaking silly shounen tropes and giving us such an awesome and powerful female character like Erza.
Dec 15, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2007
Seth-Z-101 said:
Kenju said:

BoChan said:

*Sigh* I knew there were going to be some fanboys/fangirls here bitching about "teh stoopid an w3@k an us3l3ss aniem gurlzz lol". The ONE and ONLY thing I don't like about action girls in anime is that there's always gonna be these "feminist" fanbrats who praise them as one of the few female characters that they don't find-like OMG so annoying!!!11 Because God forbid a female character not be a badass and have human emotions and occasionally need help from their friends, amirite? (Don't get me wrong though, I love action girls.<3)
Oh, fandumb, what are we going to do with you?

Anyway, I love Erza because, simply put, she's awesome. She's arguably one of the most badass anime characters to show up in recent years. Gotta love a good-looking girl who can kick tons of ass. ^_^

The problem here is not so much that there are female characters who are weak. That's no problem at all, but that you rarely have female characters in shounen works that are portrayed as top tier fighters and why is that? Also how many helpless guys (as main characters) do you see in manga? Not very many. Why is that? It is a problem when things are gendered like that. You are taking these arguments at their weakest levels and not assessing the core of the problem, which is that yes there is a trend and people like me are grateful when there are subversion like Erza. Hell, I love Erza's cute side just as much as her strong badass side. I don't even hate the other female characters in Fairy Tail, but why does Lucy constantly need to be portrayed as weak and a damsel in distress? Character-wise, I think she's a well developed character, but I just don't really like the whole damsel in distress role constantly being applied to one character and that one character always being female. Oh and even when Marco was rescued in the beginning of Fairy Tail, it was shown as he did this crazy thing (took on 19 of those monsters) before being taken over by the 20th one. With Lucy? She's just standing around doing nothing and getting captured/ in danger. It shouldn't be like that. Why can't she have a bit more skill instead of grabbing onto Natsu right away so he can protect her? (Ahem sorry for double post, I really wanted to reply to this because I feel like people don't quite get why I am sick of seeing characters like Lucy).
Jul 28, 2014 2:49 PM

Nov 2013
She's just not a girl with pretty face and body. Its more than this! u_u

Erza, beyond your beauty, she's very strong, inteligent, cool, and the way what intimidate everybody exclusive Natsu and Gray is awesome!
Nov 12, 2016 1:36 PM

Feb 2016
She is really strong,beautiful,smart and have a really good heart.She is so a sympathic character which looks really strong but she have a lot of feminist sides too.She is just awesome.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Nov 25, 2020 11:35 PM

Mar 2011
1. Ginger (=Redhead) -> Check!
2. Tomboy -> Check!!
3. Kinda shameless -> Check!!!
4. Nice Physique -> DOUBLE CHECK!!!!

'Nuff said. :-D

Augusti said:
I mean she can distinguish between a good or a bad rule and can bend them....a little...like with the Lunar Island with those Demons.

@Augusti Still, the look she gave the others for illegally taking on an S-Class Task... Didn't that Death Glare make you shiver, too? ;-)
HapposamaNov 25, 2020 11:54 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Erzas Scarlet Sexiest Armor?

teaknight - Oct 14, 2009

47 by -Ayu »»
Nov 12, 2016 1:41 PM

» Romance in Fairy Tail?

Fabrice - Apr 9, 2010

22 by -Ayu »»
Nov 12, 2016 1:38 PM

» Member Cards New [OPEN]

SailorVenus05 - Apr 24, 2013

23 by artanblacknight »»
Oct 18, 2015 1:23 PM

» [Closed] More Member Cards!

SexySanta - Apr 24, 2013

20 by SexySanta »»
Aug 31, 2014 10:57 PM

Poll: » Erza's Greatest Battles

KantonKageX - Jun 3, 2010

11 by Kikoman589 »»
Aug 30, 2013 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.