Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 11, 2010 12:54 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok this episode was completely insane with its elements....is all getting better for the end of this series.....hmmmmm... What really caught me in this episode by surprise is the action, the live scenes they were using (not too much) and most of all the quality of the art.....it was like I was not seeing the same quality or it got a improvement......finally ecchi scenes got more by even as much as President having suit suit that sure shows her counters and I think I did not see such a round shiny ass other than here in any ecchi anime so far=>
.......Francesca is dead and Yuzuru became a vampire (oh man I would rather kill myself but for the sake of love I understand the part) to live in the Bund with President, which makes her into little boys officially but because of his age I don't think the gap is that big......worst of all was Hiko.... :( he could have lived but died instead.......guess he did not want to live anymore like that......R.I.P. =>
Akira at least showed some emotions at that part. Most importantly who in heaven's name is the guy with eye patch in his royal chair at the end? Looks like a mastermind to me....I also think this face is at best devil/demonic as it can get from Francesca......well made to me from the looks of it=>
GIF time......some of the best for me was a rocket launch (I like bazookas) and Mina going slash on vampires...blood effect is ok=>

2 ecchi scenes....you know most likely=>
The death of Francesca in 2 hits each one from a different person=>
Overall this episode beat officially #7 for me! There was nothing better than seeing Francesca get hit, burn and then boom! Gone! Amen to that!
francismeunierMar 11, 2010 7:30 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 12, 2010 3:14 AM
Jun 2008
X-men.....my mind kept thinking about X-men during the show.I felt the story are alike.....instead of having human accepting vampire,they instill fear in human.Wonder what benefit?Pride or just bored of eternal life?
Look alike...The real life picture i took from wiki,HACHIKO

Spontaneous human combustion (SHC) truly exist.....Actually it exist but people rarely talk about it ,,,,,because its a rare case ^^
MorningGloryMar 12, 2010 3:52 AM
Mar 15, 2010 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
Where. The. HELL. Are. My. Subs.

This was just getting good. ;__;
Mar 15, 2010 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
Jumperboy333 said:
Where. The. HELL. Are. My. Subs.

This was just getting good. ;__;

Agreed, I'm actually quite surprised there are no subs so far, most sites I look on don't even have it raw either.

I am proud to have Clannad as the only thing on my dropped list.
Mar 15, 2010 1:47 PM
Nov 2009
Wat did every1 drop this ? :S fucking hell i need my kiddy pr0n !!111one (not rly)
Mar 17, 2010 11:52 AM

Aug 2009
Man, I think SFW dropped it. They don't have the half-naked Mina on their site anymore either. D:

Well, guess I'll read the manga now. >_>
Mar 17, 2010 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
I don't think Yuurisan or Koharubi dropped it?
Mar 17, 2010 4:12 PM

Oct 2009
GarLogan78 said:
I don't think Yuurisan or Koharubi dropped it?
No but I think they are slow therefore I do not wait...reading the manga might be a good idea and watch this RAW....I do it for Seikon no Qwaser and it works out for me quite well.

Mar 17, 2010 6:19 PM

Jan 2010
Noooo! I almost got spoiled by coming here. Must see subs now!

Edit: Wooo! This episode was awesome! It just came practically a week late. And I think most sites had to drop it because I know for a fact that FUNimation got this anime.
Anywayss. This was a very action packed episode. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I especially liked seeing the cleaver side of Mina (I mean, those pieces of foil to interfere with the cellphone... awesome).
deadaccount0000Mar 18, 2010 5:05 PM
Mar 17, 2010 7:58 PM
Feb 2010
Where did you guys get a chance to catch episode 9 subbed? I can't find at all.
Mar 17, 2010 10:07 PM
Sep 2009
Still no subs. Seriously wtf?
Mar 18, 2010 8:28 AM

May 2009
evomac said:
Where did you guys get a chance to catch episode 9 subbed? I can't find at all.

same :(

any help please^^

Mar 18, 2010 1:42 PM

Nov 2008
Funny thing is, even though we're apparantly already two episodes behind on subs, it's only after I took a good look through my list, that I noticed I was watching this show again. I guess it's so forgettable, haha.
Mar 18, 2010 2:50 PM

Jul 2008
Koharubi just released it.
Mar 18, 2010 3:02 PM

Jan 2010
Finally out, check Tokyotosho and download it. I'm seeding it until 7pm!
Ok™
Mar 18, 2010 4:08 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, I actually genuinely enjoyed the entire episode!

The best parts would have to be the assortment of clothes that Mina dons. She just looks so adorable in that parka
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2010 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome episode.
I have no idea why people would drop this anime.
Mar 18, 2010 5:51 PM

Apr 2009
Kurogashi said:
Awesome episode.
I have no idea why people would drop this anime.

Because not all of it is as enjoyable is this episode was.

I haven't read the manga, but this was a much better episode, flowed smoothly and had a bit more substance to it. IF only the whole series was like this. :(
Mar 18, 2010 6:21 PM

Jun 2009
Thank god there are only 3 episodes left...
Mar 18, 2010 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
It was a really good episode. More action than usual, which I love.

But...so many almost nude seens and girlxgirl contact.
o/////o
I feel awkward when I watch it...
I'm not a big ecchi fan...but I like it a hint. :/

I wish there were some more scenes with Mina and Akira. I love that pairing so much. They are ment for each other. :]

On another note...
Mina's black coat with the furm= extremely cute ^w^

The epsiode gets a 4/5 for me. C:
animegeek4lifeMar 18, 2010 6:34 PM
Mar 18, 2010 8:17 PM

Jun 2009
wtf isthat fiancee's thing???
Mar 18, 2010 9:16 PM

Jan 2008
Hated it. The cinimatic angles are really starting to piss me off and the art is still bleh. In this episode while the hit squads are hunting the booby-trapped vampires he punches through and pulls a pill out of one vampire, then squishes the pill in his blood soaked hand, yet in the same episode Mina makes a huge deal about a pill falling towards a pool of blood. Inconsistencies for the lose.

I really like Bakemonogatari and the manga for Vampire Bund is pretty decent but the anime has just been getting worse and worse to the point it's almost unwatchable - the only reason I waste 24 minutes and 200 megabytes on this shit is because I've already watched more than half of the series.
------------------

Mar 18, 2010 10:42 PM

Oct 2009
I really enjoyed this episode!XD The show FINALLY grew a beard! It was truly amazing! Can't wait for the next episode! (Please don't take long to sub this time...)
Mar 18, 2010 11:36 PM

Sep 2009
Much better episode than some previous ones. Hope this continues.
Mar 19, 2010 1:36 AM

Oct 2009
kokoro_412 said:
wtf isthat fiancee's thing???
No surprise there you

Mar 19, 2010 1:41 AM

Sep 2007
I hate the yellow thing . x_x
Mar 19, 2010 2:38 AM

Oct 2007
One of the best episodes ;)
Mina looked cool in the fight scene
Mar 19, 2010 3:07 AM

Oct 2009
Onikukki said:
Hated it. The cinimatic angles are really starting to piss me off and the art is still bleh. In this episode while the hit squads are hunting the booby-trapped vampires he punches through and pulls a pill out of one vampire, then squishes the pill in his blood soaked hand, yet in the same episode Mina makes a huge deal about a pill falling towards a pool of blood. Inconsistencies for the lose.
The only explanation I have for this is it only works with vampire DNA?

Mar 19, 2010 4:45 AM

May 2009
francismeunier said:
Onikukki said:

Blood contains DNA last I checked.

I think it has to do with the amount of blood it reacts with in relation to the amount of chemical in that pill. The more blood, the more volatile the reaction, but I agree that they didn't really thought this through all too well.

I still think my initial judgment was right: this show is getting better with each episode.

So now we're getting to the 3 Clans arc? Will we get what most fans are waiting for:
?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2010 4:45 AM

Aug 2009
That was a really good episode. The animation was actually really fluent.
The action scenes were also really good.

But why the hell are they using the old ED again? The new one was better. ;__;
Mar 19, 2010 4:54 AM

Oct 2009
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:
Onikukki said:

Blood contains DNA last I checked.

I think it has to do with the amount of blood it reacts with in relation to the amount of chemical in that pill. The more blood, the more volatile the reaction, but I agree that they didn't really thought this through all too well.

I still think my initial judgment was right: this show is getting better with each episode.

So now we're getting to the 3 Clans arc? Will we get what most fans are waiting for:
?
Yeah your spoiler thing....seen it already and it's censored for most of it....probably will be censored in #11 too. What I meant by vampire DNA is the blood composition that only vampire have in that blood.
Jumperboy333 said:
Yeah this.....it was better and they are doing big mistake with that ED again.

Mar 19, 2010 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
I hate the yellow thing . x_x
Yeah it hurts the eyes to watch that god awful thing, even more so combined with the crappy art and total overuse of strange angles and massive eyes shots -.-'

And as always it all feels very rushed and you don't really get any deeper feeling our the characters motives behind it all, this would be so gone if I wasn't reading the manga.
Still quite decent for an SHAFT episode.

One thing though, am I the only one who would have waited a few years more before becoming a vampire if I where that boy? Who would want to be a small adolescent child for the rest of their lives? O.o
And speaking of eternity I would definitely not hook up with one person for all that time either, imagine just seeing the same face every single day for just a hundred years =O
Your bound to get bored and annoyed by that person and their ways sooner or later so why fight the inevitable.
Mar 19, 2010 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
At least this episode wasn't as bad as the others. Anyway, this episode was good. 8/10 for me. I guess they're finishing it at that point, huh? Mhmm... as long as they don't mess the animation up for the last three episodes then I'll be happy.
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Mar 19, 2010 8:38 AM

Sep 2007
The episodes and getting good week by week.
Damn its to hard to search for a better subs right now.
You have no other choice than Koharubi.

BTW 12 episodes? WTF?!?
I need more!!!
I hope there would a coming season for this.
Mar 19, 2010 9:18 AM

Nov 2008

ANGLES!

Seriously though, that style is buggin'. About that boy... could have waited a few years or so for his penis to grow. I mean, think about it. To pound a vampire? Sounds way more pleasing than normal, boring human sex but that's just me. Maybe being a vampire means more blood flow down there therefore bigger size.
Maximatum99Mar 19, 2010 9:22 AM
Mar 19, 2010 9:31 AM

Sep 2007
Oh ...
When he will be a vampire, he will have "a monster form" no ?
So why he will not have a demon form with eighteen big d**** ? O_O
And he will pound really hard his big sister ?
Oh sh ... It's not a new hentai ? XD
For the test ... Lol ... We are near the end of the anime ...
Mar 19, 2010 11:21 AM

Oct 2007
^ Ermmm, ok wth are you guys trying to discuss? LOL

Ok, next week = new story, new enemies, and new hentai... oh wait, sorry about the last one.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 19, 2010 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Wait they're trying to bomb the subway and Hysterica is supposed to trigger all the bombs with a cell phone? So they can only target stations with a PDC or CDMA signal? I don't know how strong the signals are in Japan but I usually don't have any in most subways which limits the damage that can be done.

Why don't they just ask the vampire-bombs to trigger their self-destruction near foundations of buildings which will provoke mass destruction and panic? Remind me again how vampires became the master race...

Oh yeah and the two people above Siva are nuts. xD Well at least they can live out their shotacon dream for eternity. Unless Nanami's fetishes change...
AlexstratzMar 19, 2010 12:20 PM
Mar 19, 2010 1:40 PM

Aug 2008
I don't know why SHAFT decided to make a good show half-way through the production. It's a little too late, but I guess I appreciate it. And even though I hate loli/shota crap, this was justified enough in the plot and characters for me to reign in my disgust. But since we've had every other form of fanservice...let's gay it up now. They're pushing every other boundary, and it would just be cowardly not to go that direction.
Mar 19, 2010 4:16 PM

Oct 2009
This show is SO good that everyone is in a rush to sub it !!! Seriously SHAFT, less lipstick on the vampire bitches, 'kay ?
Mar 19, 2010 4:20 PM

Jul 2009
Her transformation is really hawt! ;3

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Mar 19, 2010 6:20 PM

May 2009
Wow... that was a wet Nee-chan x Shouta moment there o.o
Mar 19, 2010 6:33 PM

Jun 2009
Hime-san looked better than in previous episodes, Histerica's face is ugly like always. Camera angles still dosen't suit this show.
Yuzuru looks even more childlish than in manga. x/
It's just me or they all have the same cell phone models?
Oh Lava-Golem Mina returns...
And Vera rocked like always.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 19, 2010 7:04 PM

Jul 2009
LMAO about the kid's discussion on the previous page..that made me laugh XD
I bet there will be many doujinshi on this, gonna grab it when it's out

About the episode not bad, it's better than late right? and agree with the people who dislike Mina's true form, i mean is that censored version? wonder when the uncensored is out, it's hurt my eye badly

OrochiPL said:

And Vera rocked like always.
She is, and Mina look adorable on her mantle XD
Mar 19, 2010 7:09 PM

May 2009
Creepy scene aside, a very enjoyable episode. Yes, little Akira still needs to get stronger.
Mar 19, 2010 7:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
noteDhero said:
I don't know why SHAFT decided to make a good show half-way through the production. It's a little too late, but I guess I appreciate it. And even though I hate loli/shota crap, this was justified enough in the plot and characters for me to reign in my disgust. But since we've had every other form of fanservice...let's gay it up now. They're pushing every other boundary, and it would just be cowardly not to go that direction.

Technically, vampires are supposed to be extremely sensual creatures... Most "deviant" sexual activities are no taboo to vampires. Actually, I liked this episode as it portrayed the nature of vampire really good. And the animation improved and Akira got his memories back. In other words, the anime is back on synch with the original manga, unlike the weird first half of the season.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 19, 2010 8:56 PM

Aug 2008
I know. But the difference in these two episodes is that I feel like they're justified in the plot. Mina being a little girl still feels like an arbitrary attempt at pandering to the demographic, and the semi-lesbian thing thrown at the end of this episode felt like more of the same. The shota stuff is the first time where I felt like it was important to the story, universe, and character relationships.
Mar 19, 2010 11:57 PM
Jul 2018
francismeunier said:
Jumperboy333 said:
Yeah this.....it was better and they are doing big mistake with that ED again.
I really don't like posting here due to the number of idiots, etc in this community, but I have to at least say this: they're using that ED clip again because the ED theme started before the episode "ended." They're not dumb enough to start playing 40 seconds of the ending theme animation, but if you disagree and think that they should've started the ending theme animation from the middle, then you're... not thinking with a sane mind.
removed-userMar 20, 2010 12:08 AM
Mar 20, 2010 12:12 AM

Nov 2008
^ The genius has spoken!
Mar 20, 2010 2:45 AM

Jun 2009
Jesus... Commotion over ED. I never watch ED in this anime. ┐('~`;)┌
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Feb 4, 2010

156 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.