Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
This win against Vanessa is a significant development for humanity tbh. It gave hope to Kai's dreams and it looks like he's pushing forward to make it come true.

Looks like Kai is also getting very well with Rinne and Anise. For now, he and his allies needs to stand their ground and move forward. The fact that they did defeat Vanessa is a feat to be proud of.
Aug 10, 10:09 AM

Feb 2019
Vanessa sister is so pretty! Hope we see more of her in the show. After liberating the royal capital it’s time to move on Io federation.

Before that though you know we had to sneak in a little fanservice, at least the most we’ve seen in this show so far. Kai cuddling up with Rinne and Jeanne you lucky bastard! Jeanne kinda felt like the original Jeanne there for a bit, you feel for her having to cover up her identity

Meeting the Io resistance force was cool. The general soldiers like Zefven seem great. The upper brass aka the spoiled entitled prick Dante.. not so much. If he’s been calling the shots no wonder they’re in a dog fight. Dude gets help from Jeanne in liberating the federation and his first thought is who will get the rewards like dude what 💀

Someone as insecure as he is makes for an easy manipulation target which Quibrey is clearly doing. They didn’t bring up that celestials look like humans for nothing, very ironic to be controlled by the same group you’re trying to liberate yourselves from. I wonder if she’s working for whoever cast the rewrite spell

But even the celestials are getting “betrayed” by their own general so idk what’s going on here. Alfreya clearly is being controlled by the monster that we’ve been seeing pop up to remove potential threats to the rewrite the world spell.. hopefully we see Kai confront him soon and get some answers
Marinate1016Aug 10, 10:51 AM
Aug 10, 12:14 PM

Dec 2018
The story is fine enough but the characters are a little bit cookie-cutter. There's still so many unanswered questions as well but I think it's easy enough to parse. I hope I'm wrong and the writer had a more complicated idea but right now I don't know.
Aug 10, 1:25 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
This rush is even cutting entire chapters at this point.
This adaptation is truly horrible.
Aug 10, 2:01 PM
Oct 2022
Army Rebel Federation got rid of one of the biggest threats to their win: Vanessa. But this is not enough. Her sister, Himawarille (succubus) might attack anytime and surely she is planning something to conquer almost every region, excepting the royal capital, Urza.

Commander Dante is a hassle. He is such an arrogant and evil person that he started the operation of finding elves and angles in elves forest and then capture them as prisoners. A commander should not act like that, but poor advisor Zefven cannot decide anything on his own.

Alfreya might pose a challenge to Kai and the rest of the squad. They have to come with a good plan if they want to defeat him. Jeanne is amazing, she will handle the situation. On the other hand, it seems that Kai accommodated with this new reversed world, but that does not mean it’s fine.
Aug 10, 9:05 PM
Aug 2023
It was an ok epsoide, but it brings up the question. can't the heroes just be replaced since the next strongest can just take over.this would mean they would have to eradicate the entire other 4 races
Aug 10, 9:58 PM

Jul 2008
So we have the stereotypical fat elite "ruler" who thinks he's above everyone and it dumber than a bag of rocks. Of course the Qubi girl isn't human and manipulating him.

Oh well time to overcome the idiot.
Aug 11, 2:50 AM

Jul 2017
Just when Kai and Rinne thought that Vanessa isn't enough, her sister of succubus Hinemarill has come in for a greeting, though that greeting isn't without its qualms. And that's where the Urza Federation rebel army is heading now amidst the appearance of celestials, as they close in on demon territory. Of course, when it comes to the night, Jeanne must continue to hide her female self, and Kai finding himself being in the center of the two girls, that's natural.

The Urza Federation receiving a warm welcome to the Io Federation rebel army through advisor Zefven Backenhein to meet its commander Dante Gelf Alighieri, tensions run high because of their once-conflict between him and Jeanne before. It also shows the clear distinct difference of leadership between the two armies, as Jeanne wants to lead the army and Date / Qubirey taking a step back to let its people handle the affair, and if they're going to step their toes on a mission, they'd rather do it themselves to gain all the glory.

The clear indication from Rinne that Qubirey isn't human, and her affiliation with the Lord of Heaven Alfreya, the Io Federation is not going to end well.
Aug 11, 4:16 AM

Jul 2023
As expected, Quburey is not human, and Emperor Dante is a POS.

Uniting different factions will mean the difference between victory and failure.

Under ordinary times, being beside two lovely ladies would be wonderful, except for losing sleep.
Aug 11, 9:33 AM
May 2021
I just read the manga and it seems they literally skipped the whole fight against Giant snake in the forest. It was so cool, idk why they did that
Aug 11, 11:15 AM
Jan 2021
Is it me or this episode animation is a bit bad than normal? If you see a bit distance front or side face of each character it looks like graphic team did not do their job properly and it looks really bad.
Aug 11, 7:29 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Sasza77
Is it me or this episode animation is a bit bad than normal? If you see a bit distance front or side face of each character it looks like graphic team did not do their job properly and it looks really bad.
@Sasza77 Well, the entire Convoy was CGI & not very good. At least the Dragon was better than the ones in Misfit of Demon King Academy. I literally groaned every time those were on screen. Story seems like its being rushed but I guess that is your typical 12-13 Episode Season Curse striking again. Really, don't commit to something unless you can do it justice. 2 Seasons or 2 courses, at least. Or bring back standard Seasons. All we have now are long OVAs.
That stuff aside, we now learn that succubus Vanessa has 2 Sisters. But seems like power sharing wasn't a big thing with them.
Aug 11, 9:00 PM

Apr 2009
A succubus shows up and tells you they'll leave you alone as long as you don't try to take more territory from them. Yeah right. Can't believe they'd buy that. Hopefully we see more of Hinemarill, she seems fun and I liked the way Rinne ran interception for her man.

The rest of the episode kind of nosedived for me because Emperor Dante was just too over the top as an arrogant asshole who wouldn't last 5 minutes before someone would murder him in this post-apocalyptic environment. At least we met another race (or races since they're a miscellaneous grab bag of several.) Not surprised the Emperor's being betrayed, I'm surprised the Celestial General is selling out his people and especially with that inter-dimensional thing so soon after Vanessa nearly fried it.

One of the weakest episodes so far but hopefully it bounces back with some pay off next week for the set up it was doing.
Aug 11, 9:24 PM
Jan 2022
well those were some heavy tropes and predictable storylines. thought this story was at least one step above that
Aug 12, 4:13 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Sheol01
@Sasza77 Well, the entire Convoy was CGI & not very good. At least the Dragon was better than the ones in Misfit of Demon King Academy. I literally groaned every time those were on screen. Story seems like its being rushed but I guess that is your typical 12-13 Episode Season Curse striking again. Really, don't commit to something unless you can do it justice. 2 Seasons or 2 courses, at least. Or bring back standard Seasons. All we have now are long OVAs.
That stuff aside, we now learn that succubus Vanessa has 2 Sisters. But seems like power sharing wasn't a big thing with them.
@Sheol01 agreed :-)
Aug 12, 4:44 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Sheol01
@Sheol01 I'm hoping for two seasons, the original is 9 volumes, so even though it's a rushed adaptation, but still a fully adapted work is always a good thing.
Aug 13, 7:59 AM
Feb 2019
Can someone tell me how on earth Jeanne-sama looks anything like a man/boy? Her armor looks like every other woman armor in literally every anime.
Aug 13, 6:57 PM
Oct 2016
Emperor Kazuma threw me off guard there, even better that his right-hand (wo)man Qubirey is voiced by Darkness (Kayano Ai). I would have loved to hear their dialog in the recording studio. I always wonder if seiyuu who have worked together in the past make jokes in the voices of their previous characters. I can just imagine Ai-san screaming in Darkness's voice, "Kazuma ten'no!!".
Aug 13, 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Rinne x MC x Jeanne in bed... 🤤😆😅
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 16, 5:49 AM
Jun 2023
Huh, animation quality is deteriorating..
I don't know if budget cuts are good idea for this one, considering manga ver. has phenomenal graphic quality..
Aug 19, 11:25 AM

Dec 2021
Well if there's anything Kei's good at it, it's making female character designs.

Aug 21, 8:41 AM
Apr 2023
I forgot that Jeanne was pretending to be a man all this time, since she's so obviously a woman with a chest (or like a hot femboy otherwise I guess 🤷‍♂️).

The new Trump character was kind of an annoying anime trope of someone who is just the worst for like no reason (and actually makes everyone dislike him as too much of an annoying dude/villain), but hopefully he has a redemption later on.
Aug 26, 11:51 PM

Mar 2020
Which studio worked on this anime because it's really bad. We've been used to seeing one style of anime until now and it worked really well, now I feel like I'm seeing something that's been put together by people who have no idea what they're doing.
Aug 28, 11:19 AM
Jan 2009
The Io rebels aren't strong enough to win against the Celestials in a fight, but nevertheless appear to stay in plain sight rather than hiding. It is not apparent how they haven't all been killed long ago. Seems like a fairly large plot hole.

Also, the Io commander seems like a pretty obvious plot device. It seems unlikely that his own people would not have killed him or at least removed him out of self preservation. That type of person can thrive during peacetime, but will get mysteriously shot by an invisible enemy in the back during conflict.
amf85Aug 28, 11:25 AM
Sep 1, 12:03 AM

Jun 2024
Kai has a harem lol.
Those black bags were hilarious.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 2, 7:41 AM

Oct 2017
Vanessa's sister, Hinemarill is pretty as well and ye Vanessa ain't dead and will comeback. She mentiones while her sister is away, meaning her sister isn't dead. New characters and gotta have one of those dumbass noble leader character manipulated by the enemy in this kind of story. Qubirey is pretty hot though.

More topics from this board

» Some questions about the world-building (possible spoilers)

RudeRedis - Oct 14

6 by Alex_baka04 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

55 by EMS-Kakashi »»
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21

21 by Noegusis »»
Oct 13, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28

37 by Deru_021 »»
Oct 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27

38 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.