Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 15, 7:40 PM
Mar 2021
I love this anime so much...
Aug 15, 7:51 PM
Feb 2016
They cut the confession?
Aug 15, 8:10 PM

Feb 2015
The ship has officially sailed. Time to move on to university.

Man, after reading the manga chapters for this episode I'm really disappointed by what they cut. The confession was so good. Probably going to read it sometime soon.
Censorship is vandalism.
Aug 15, 8:16 PM
Dec 2020
Fue bellísimo.... encaminado a mi favorito de Temporada
Aug 15, 8:52 PM
Sep 2017
I also had to check if there were more episodes because of the way it ended lol.
Anyway, this episode was so cute!!!
Aug 15, 9:01 PM

Jul 2024
WTF was that? The last episode?? If it was, what a disaster of a way to end this series. Ever if it wasn't, that was some poor writing. What kind of a rabbit do the producers pull out of their hats to try to save this series now???
Aug 15, 9:07 PM
May 2024
All the chapters seem so short to me, but this is because they are so good, they fill my heart with joy, and the fact that the relationship is progressing is greatly appreciated, which sets it apart from other romcoms (for the better).
Aug 15, 9:19 PM
Jul 2020
Mainnus said:
Feels really baited lol, the way the scenes cut and the credit crawl, literally playing with viewers heart.

Still a sweet episode tho, but more importantly where the story going next, post graduation story is such a rare thing, especially in the same season.

I think it might be because it's only going to be a season long
Aug 15, 9:22 PM
Jul 2020
This show has been such a perfect weekly experience where I'm not blue balled for another episode but I still end up loving it when I watch a new episode a week later. The animation isn't the best but the vibes make up for it
Aug 15, 11:36 PM
Nov 2018
@Jackson1333 I'm in the same vote. This would of been a good season ender episode. I'm very interested on how they are going to continue it with Eiji either working or planning to go to college.
Aug 16, 12:00 AM

Aug 2022
The ending of this episode is really like the end of the anime.

Even though there is no official word from Rin or Eiji that says they like each other, I think they both feel the same way, it's just a matter of how they convey it.

It's still ongoing so don't worry, we'll still be able to see them next week.

Aug 16, 1:49 AM
Aug 2022
I was scared when I thought this was the final episode, it felt like that, but I'm excited to know that it just follows an evolution of the relationship
Aug 16, 2:26 AM
May 2020
alas eiji has graduated from highschool and his biggest fan is understandably upset. it does look as though rin did ask eiji out midway though. this ambiguity is gonna be the death of a ninja such as myself
Aug 16, 2:26 AM
Jun 2009
Reply to narutosister
this episode had a vibe of a last episode on the anime XDDD glad we have more to go and see their dating life like :D

glad people dont rage about their age differance which is only 2 years.... since many usully like to demand for people to break up cuz the one in the 12th grade is a legal adult or some shit like that XDD
this just shows that an 18 year old and a 16 year old literaly dont have any maturity difference between them, girls though always a few years more mature than guys their age.
narutosister said:
glad people dont rage about their age differance which is only 2 years....

but there is only one year difference between them
Aug 16, 2:45 AM

Nov 2013
Rin laughter heals my soul.

Have we been teased here? This had a deliberate "last episode" vibe.

I'm glad this isn't the last one though.

Why the heck was the confession skipped? Haven't read the manga but the confession happened, no?
Sigmar-UnberogenAug 16, 2:50 AM
Aug 16, 3:04 AM

Mar 2008
This episode confused me a moment feeling like an finale episode.

I wonder what the intent of doing things this way is.
Aug 16, 3:31 AM
Oct 2020
they confessed right? RIGHT?
Aug 16, 4:53 AM
Oct 2019
I can't get enough of Saori Hayami Nanakura laugh, she is too adorable.

Wait what, Senpai is graduating already?
this felt like a Season Finale ngl.

Damn they off screen the confession... or maybe they gonna show to us on the real season finale?

so what's the rest of the season gonna be?
Aug 16, 4:53 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to cenon
they confessed right? RIGHT?
@cenon yeah they did. Anime just didn't show it.
Aug 16, 4:54 AM
Oct 2020
WaterMage said:
@cenon yeah they did. Anime just didn't show it.

okay thank God bruh
Aug 16, 4:59 AM

Aug 2017
My guess why they put the End credits in this and it felt like a finale, might be that this show could probably be originally planned as 10-minute mini-anime like "Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai Shite Ita" or "Elf-san wa Yaserarena", which would make it to 12 mini-episodes, with this episode being the finale and leaving an option for continuation with a Season 2 (that could probably explain the "There's more to come line" at the end).

Then they probably decided to do a full 24-minute anime with only one season and the ED credits at episode 7 is what remained from this re-decision.

Aug 16, 5:14 AM

Jan 2024
They wrapped everything up like it's season ender. Rin and Eiji relationship has grown so organically and so cutely. Both enjoying time together laughing and smiling as Megu said they didn't even need to make it formal.
Whoever wrote the script for the play is a genius. Really liked when Eiji said he practiced so hard because he wanted to act with Rin and it was his best moment of Drama club.
Both of them finally kissed. Also Rin confessed too FINALLY cutest couple ship has sailed.
After seeing people here complain I read the few relevant chapter and they skipped/censored a brilliant double confession, kiss(which happened in darkness) and Eiji telling how he fell in love. I am just disappointed, I hope they show this at later episodes then it's fine. But if they don't it will bug me cause I love this anime so much. This episode could have been so so much better...
It's still a great episode and the ending with the rooftop is so wholesome as both will keep seeing eachother and be same even if they are dating officially now.

You don't need bro, you have the Perfect Girl as girlfriend now . Congratulations on graduating Eiji.
Aug 16, 6:14 AM
Jan 2023
good episode! feels like this anime has ended
Aug 16, 7:51 AM

Jun 2017
Rin at the forefront than her personas.The school period has ended and what lie ahead iam eager to know
Aug 16, 9:19 AM
Sep 2021
Best episode so far, Eiji is graduating so Rin finally becomes brave and confesses out.
Aug 16, 10:37 AM

Jan 2020
Aw the confession is so cute why'd they cut it out? :(
Aug 16, 2:23 PM
Aug 2020
Phantom_373 said:
I'm assuming they're dating now. This episode really threw me off cause it felt like a final ep. Had to double check the episode count Lmao.

same here the way they skipped to the credits threw me off
Aug 16, 3:02 PM

Sep 2020
Nice episode but why did they cut out the confession? Why,why,why I just can't think off a reason to do that. It looked so nice in the manga, It just doesn't make sense.

Aug 16, 3:24 PM
Sep 2020
Good episode but what was the point of cutting the confession. I believe and hope that they will show it next episode as a flashback. Otherwise it will be really stupid decision for a well made anime like this.
kazziamAug 16, 3:30 PM
Aug 16, 5:09 PM
Jul 2021
Cutting out the confession like that has damaged my enjoyment of this show. They better show it in a flashback or something next episode. But even then. That just doesn’t feel right.
Aug 16, 7:43 PM
Mar 2018
The cuts they've made feel like censorship. Not saying that's what it is, but why cut the most important parts? Unless they're going to load all the payoff into the ending for some reason.

Maybe confessions are the new nipples and you have to buy the Blu-rays to see them. 🤔
Aug 16, 7:46 PM

Mar 2013
This had final episode vibes all over. It would be a perfect ending but happy to see that it goes on. Not ready to say goodbye yet.
Aug 16, 8:04 PM

Jul 2020
With this season being jam-packed with romance anime, this show really makes it stand out from the rest. WE GOT A CONFESSION AND A POST GRADUATION STORY BABY!! This anime is really wholesome, its great watch after watching some trash anime. Episode really gave off that final episode vibes, reenacting their first meet plus that confession. Man I love this anime
At the end of the day, we all love watching trash.
Aug 16, 9:22 PM
May 2023
Phantom_373 said:
I'm assuming they're dating now. This episode really threw me off cause it felt like a final ep. Had to double check the episode count Lmao.

Fr I got so scared when I saw the credits 😭
Aug 17, 8:43 AM

Sep 2013
If people react so strongly to this episode, I want to see their reactions to "drama epilogue" :)
Aug 17, 9:45 AM

Aug 2010
This show keeps on (pleasantly) surprising me. A time progression! Didn't think they would have a graduation scene in the middle of the season like this. It was really wholesome like usual.
Aug 17, 2:37 PM
Dec 2020
what a subtle and poetic declaration of love, we don't see it as such, but we understand the response with Eiji who says "you are the only one in my heart" raaah I love that
Aug 17, 3:10 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to Phantom_373
@Phantom_373 same lol
Aug 17, 4:02 PM

Jul 2023
Looked like a series ender. perhaps we'll have a new arc.
Aug 17, 6:11 PM
Jan 2023
good episode, made me happy. but some stuff did seem a bit abrupt and unnatural.
Aug 17, 6:33 PM

Jun 2015
I thought the season ended there! So we are getting an after senpai-graduation-stuffs huh, interesting.
There seems to be a new girl who I think might become Rin's rival in acting(?)

And, ARE THEY OFFICIAL NOW??
Aug 17, 8:50 PM
Mar 2015
Funny wake up of the prince He graduated without her confessing
Aug 17, 11:31 PM
Mar 2021
É, não tem jeito, esse é o melhor anime de romance da temporada...
Ao meu ver, a ideia de ter cortado a confissão não foi muito aceita, caso contrario já eliminaria o sentimento de tristeza da separação dos dois, mas provavelmente estão guardando o climax pra um episodio futuro? Assim espero
Aug 18, 12:36 AM

Feb 2020
What is this final episode ass episode lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 6:57 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to Phantom_373
@Phantom_373 same, rushed to MAL, and felt relieved when I saw it was 12 episodes.
Aug 20, 10:52 AM
Nov 2022
Noo, it almost felt like a season finale haha

I thought that the true declaration of love was coming but it seems that they will leave us with the desire, I just hope and I really hope that they do not make us wait until episode 12 hahahaha

BROOOO THIS IS MY N° 1000 POST, LETS GOOOOO!
LuisSV23Aug 21, 9:24 AM
Aug 20, 1:53 PM
Apr 2020
Amazing ep, it seems like the anime is over, and we're still in ep7
I'm a penciller (comic & manga artist) and I love Gunpla & scratch build.
My best work in scratch, Kaneda bike
..._ _ _...

Click 👆 to see my profile
Aug 21, 5:49 AM
Apr 2021
its a bummer that they didnt include the ACTUALLY confession
Aug 21, 8:44 AM
May 2021
top, high ultimate masterpiece
Aug 22, 7:13 AM

Jul 2017
A confession of a time capsule of 10 years prior, it just had to be the same name that Rin secretly wishes it's her. And even time apart, both Eiji and Rin aren't that far apart. As the New Year festivities approaches, it's graduation around the same time as well, which Rin is desperate to get her confession across. But a script like Snow White, it's clearly egging the both of them on as both a corpse and the Princess as Rin enquires Megu's help on her confession to Eiji, keeping in mind of the drama they have to perform as well. The classroom skit is Rin pushing her luck, but Eiji also knows that they can't push it too much as well.

The Drama Club's Snow White graduation play...it's definitely a parody, but the kiss is not and damn it she almost got her moment. But the meeting thereafter definitely raises hopes of the confession happening, even if Eiji still has to play truancy against his fellow friends. It's bittersweet for the graduation ceremony, but the love adventures of Eiji and Rin are only just starting...despite this episode giving last episode vibes.

Man, what a troll, but a GREAT troll.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

85 by KingNotSkilled »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

139 by smoodflamez »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.