Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 30, 8:01 PM

Oct 2009
Bruh what was that Indian drama type editing at the end lmao.
Jul 1, 2:08 AM
Feb 2021
Best spent 30 minutes of my life...
Jul 1, 8:06 PM
Mar 2024
Fire ending, fire start, fire middle.
Jul 2, 12:16 PM
Nov 2021
boldthis cartoon is Not even good
Jul 3, 5:22 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Aozure
Bruh what was that Indian drama type editing at the end lmao.
@Aozure

Just wanted to hit some sweet slow mo action
Jul 3, 11:06 PM
Sep 2017
it is really gud men i like
Jul 4, 12:05 AM
Jun 2015
Just because someone looks tough on the outside doesn’t mean they don’t suffer on the inside. I’m glad the Master was able to help Mr. Hamejima, he didn’t deserve being incarcerated.

That ending!
You’ve been stopped by. You’ve been caught by…a smooth criminal!
Muzan Kibutsuji aka Michael Jackson
Jul 5, 6:29 PM

Oct 2019
Oh dear, that was quite a cliffhanger. But it looked like they were expecting him. I found more surprising though that the Big Boss Muzan decided to risk his own neck for the first time by simply walking into the heart of his enemies, seemingly unaffected by the Wisteria plants too.

Well, there is no way he came alone.. But most likely Kagaya Ubuyashiki will die in the next episode.
Jul 7, 10:39 AM

Mar 2010
What a tragic story, kids can't be trusted as always lol, and damn dat boss entrance was insane.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 9, 10:48 AM
Oct 2019
Good episode... until that LITERAL 5-minute long walk at the end. Legitimately awful.
Jul 13, 6:48 AM
Apr 2020
Gyomei is dignified
Jul 13, 10:26 AM
Jun 2020
tanjiro is way too funny in this season
Jul 15, 12:42 PM
Dec 2020
maybe the best episode so far this season

the backstory was amazing

the ending was quite epic imo, really overly dramatic, too bad this happened at the tail end of the season so the conflict will either have to be rushed and crowded into one episode or left entirely to the next season

oop edit: i just noticed the next ep is like 40 mins so slightly better
AJpurpleJul 15, 12:49 PM
Jul 15, 3:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
dang, too bad every episode wasn't like this one

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jul 17, 11:57 AM
Aug 2021
Inosuke is the definition of "iron sharpens iron." He pushed the boulder the moment he saw Tanjiro doing it, with zero guidance. Elite intuition from Inosuke. Tanjiro begging for help from anybody was hilarious. His honesty is genuinely his best virtue.

I felt so bad for the Stone Hashira. His story was familiar, but they added a nice twist to it. I didn't expect him to be betrayed to the demons. The little girl, though, did everlasting damage to him. What jarred me even more is that the demon didn't even eat the kids—just killed them. Not going to lie, I understand why the kids abandoned him, but they deserved what they got. Had they just stayed by his side, they would have survived.

The Master is elite, coming through with the save and stopping his execution. Hearing Zenitsu speak like that was very worrying; he only ever sounds like that when he is asleep, and his eyes looked so stern and stoic. Why was he bleeding? Did he punish himself for something?

The fight between Giyu and Sanemi was super intense. The contrast between season 3 and 4 is nuts—Tanjiro went from not seeing anything to being able to carefully observe the Hashira's movements. If Tanjiro had never pissed off Sanemi, he wouldn't have found out they were being infiltrated. His instincts are next level, detecting a gaze from just one eyeball.

THERE WAS NO BLOODY REASON FOR THEM TO MAKE MUZAN'S WALK THAT CERTIFIED. THE SHEER AURA EMITTING FROM THIS MAN WAS RIDICULOUS. THE SOUND OF EACH FOOTSTEP—10/10. HIS DRIP AS WELL WASN'T MAKING SENSE. WHY DOES A VILLAIN NEED TO LOOK THAT GOOD???
Jul 19, 7:35 AM

Feb 2018
Despite knowing Himejima's backstory from the manga it was still just as sad, I think with the voice acting it just enhances it even more.
They really went all out on that dramatic walk for Muzan meeting Ubuyashiki.
Jul 27, 3:32 AM
Aug 2018
They seriously wasted 5 minutes on Muzen walking?
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Jul 28, 11:30 AM

Jan 2022
Oh shit, this is about to get really interesting. Why didn't Tanjiro go up to Zenitsu and look him in the face? I mean he it was obvious he wasn't doing well. I think Zenitsu must've known what was going to happen, right?

Rip Gyomei. Poor guy has been through a lot. What happened to the kid that sold them out?

Giyu is my favorite Hashira because he's the most reliable one and he's just funny without even trying.

I actually like the "longer" episodes. I mean that's how long anime episodes used to be. Crazy that I'm liking everything everyone else seems to hate lmaoooo
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 29, 12:44 PM
Nov 2017
I wonder what's gotten into Zenitsu, obviously the letter he got said something that didn't sit right with him, at least that's my take
Jul 30, 2:05 AM

Feb 2021
Okay Tanjiro finally moved the boulder. Zenitsu is up with smth (wink wink nudge nudge)

Himejima's backstory time. Ungrateful ass kids dawg

Muzan moonwalking to Ubuyashiki mansion in style
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Aug 1, 5:42 PM
Apr 2023
Damn Gyomei's backstory was sick honestly. We finally got to see more of him. also MUZAN PULLED UP TO THE FUNCTION
Aug 3, 5:31 AM
Dec 2018
Poor Himejima; betrayed by those around him. I guess that;s why he's always crying; always keeping himself in that sate of pain by recalling those memories. Also, thought the eyeys were just artistic; didn't expect to actually be blind. And the meeting: gives me Xavier meeting Magneto vibes
Aug 4, 9:14 AM
Jan 2020
Gyomei's flashback was great. He is already my favourite Hashira.

Micheal Jackson himself made his move. He is as dope as we expect.

Aug 13, 2:40 PM
Sep 2021
That was epic and stressful at the same time
Sep 1, 10:07 PM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
Himejima's backstory revealed, who noticed Kaigaku being one of the children?

Again Genya is so nice towards Tanjiro for saving him. It's both surreal and endearing to see him open up to Tanjiro, his advice to Tanjiro managed to help Tanjiro pushed that boulder after all. On the other hand, Inosuke too managed to move it last ep, whilst Zenitsu... Oh just you wait... Bro is serious.

The shift to the infinity castle arc has begun, with Muzan managing to locate all nearby members of the demon slayer corps through Nakime's skills, he finally found where Ubuyashiki was hiding. And thus came the demon lord, marching to the mansion all by himself, his aura oozing from his very steps, the doom approaches and none is able to stop it...

The Muzan walking scene is both awesome and hilarious at the same time. Here he is depicted as a monstrous one man army, but the Bollywood goofy transitions that overdramatize the scene and the fact that it took him 3 minutes to walk from the gate to face Ubuyashiki was funny lol.
Sep 12, 12:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Gyomei really has one of the saddest backstory, it's like Tanjirou's one but maybe even more horrible at this point, poor guy, especially since he's blind.
Now seems like Muzan is finally here!
Sep 29, 11:00 AM
Mar 2019
god anime i like that
Oct 12, 2:03 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to luciojb
overrated anime as hell. 2 out of 10 season.
@luciojb WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
Oct 12, 2:05 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to deg
the whole extended 5 minutes of the episode is just for the moon walk of michael jackson aka muzan
@deg Exactly.. ppl gotta be so fkn dramatic.. literally the scene that's been building from the get go.. and ppl are complaining.
Bunch of fkn whiners.
Oct 12, 2:07 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to Jaytaro10
We're actually not ready for the final showdown
@Jaytaro10 I'm ready, gonna wake up and watch the shit outta that 40min episode wee..
People saying this arc sucks wah wah, It's been fkn great yo.
Oct 14, 8:52 AM

Mar 2020
The extended scene after the ED of the episode reminded me of the soap operas we have in India lmao

Too dramatic
Yesterday, 4:01 PM

Jun 2017
Koyoharu Gotouge has a real talent for crafting tragic stories. It's hard to say Gyomei's is the most heartbreaking since all the characters carry painful pasts, each shaped by different circumstances.

At first, I was hyped when Muzan started walking toward Ubuyashiki, but it ended up feeling a bit ridiculous—it took forever! Haha.

But I have to admit, Sanemi had me floored. He was so loud at that moment, yet he still managed to stay sharp and sensed everything around him. I can't wait to see him in action against a high-ranking demon!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
8 hours ago

Apr 2021
Inosuke doesn't like to fall behind in terms of training. Himejima's past is sad, in addition to going through the loss of his children, he is also arrested.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» worst season ever ( 1 2 3 )

Leon888 - Aug 4

115 by Suitedup »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

543 by Pangea_ »»
Oct 14, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

128 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 9

163 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

263 by mbarseru »»
Oct 8, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.