Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

It's over bros. No more Kumiko from now on. I am not sure how to cope. Thank you KyoAni for this.

Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 30, 6:58 AM

Feb 2019
What a ride it has been. This season easily cemented Kumiko's place as one of the greatest characters in Anime. I will miss Kumiko.
Jun 30, 7:03 AM
Apr 2023
I had mixed emotions about this season but once it ended honestly I thought to myself that this series is a masterpiece
Jun 30, 7:03 AM
Jun 2023
There's gonna be extra episodes from the BD/DVD so I'm excited for that at least
Jun 30, 7:08 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to Blake-18
I had mixed emotions about this season but once it ended honestly I thought to myself that this series is a masterpiece
@Uriah18 It is indeed a masterpiece as a whole.
Jun 30, 7:09 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to LosTakeover
There's gonna be extra episodes from the BD/DVD so I'm excited for that at least
@LosTakeover I hope we do get some sort of spin off based on Hibike. Maybe something based on Kanade's last year.
Jun 30, 7:19 AM
Jun 2023
cythraul said:
@LosTakeover I hope we do get some sort of spin off based on Hibike. Maybe something based on Kanade's last year.

Kanade grew on me like crazy, she's such a sweetheart especially towards the last few episodes. I didn't have any critiques about the final episode except for one, and it was just me wanting a little moment at the end where Kumiko and Kanade have a talk just like the end of season 2 with Kumiko and Asuka. But yeah, I'd also love a spin off of Kanade as well or of even Kumiko-sensei lol. This season was phenomenal regardless.
Jun 30, 7:42 AM
Nov 2023
maybe the real kumiko is the friends we made along the way...

seriously, she'll always be just a little real to me. i like to think she's off in uji somewhere even now, teaching band and making little kumikos with shuuichi.
Jun 30, 7:54 AM

Feb 2012
Fuck bros no more kumiko 😭😭
Jun 30, 8:05 AM
May 2024
I want more of this...😔😔😔😔😭
Jun 30, 8:08 AM

Jul 2012
I cried when Kumiko started reminiscing about her time with the band. It has been an almost a decade journey for me since I watched the first season in 2015.
nani7020 :]
Jun 30, 8:11 AM

Mar 2018
no more kumiko and no more kanade :-(
Jun 30, 8:26 AM
Nov 2023
It's Kumikover 😭
Jun 30, 8:39 AM

May 2019
I want more Natsuki and Yuuko side story

Jun 30, 8:53 AM
Jul 2020
LosTakeover said:
cythraul said:

Kanade grew on me like crazy, she's such a sweetheart especially towards the last few episodes. I didn't have any critiques about the final episode except for one, and it was just me wanting a little moment at the end where Kumiko and Kanade have a talk just like the end of season 2 with Kumiko and Asuka. But yeah, I'd also love a spin off of Kanade as well or of even Kumiko-sensei lol. This season was phenomenal regardless.

Fr, i hated kanade in the movie and beginning of this season but she became pretty chill
Jun 30, 9:01 AM
May 2023
Another anime by the same creator of the manga is coming out in 2025. I'm really excited for that. Only thing is KyoAni isn’t annimating it
Jun 30, 9:03 AM
Jul 2021
YaY! The series has finally reached its end! I'm so glad they finally achieved gold at the Nationals! They all deserved it! 🫶🏻✨ I wish Asuka could have seen the performance live, but I guess she's not with Haruka and Kaori...

Nonetheless, this has been a fun and emotional ride, for sure. I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, this series is a masterpiece. It somehow resonates with me even though I am not a part of an ensemble whatsoever, and that speaks for itself. What got through to me was the journey Kumiko had along with her friends, senpais, and other club members, bound by a common interest, which is music. I somehow feel that my current journey in college (I know it is not the same since they are in their high school days in the series, but that's besides the point), especially in our society (it's just like a club but different) will be just like Kumiko's journey, forging bonds with my senpais and learning from them, meeting wonderful underclassmen over the course, and hopefully when I get to my third year, I can be a reliable senpai and can lead our society to even greater heights.

I have more things that I want to share, especially the things that I really like about the series, but I think I'll stop here. Sorry for my ranting, haha. This is my first time participating in a discussion😅😅. I just feel like I would pay tribute to one of my favorite series as it reaches its end by participating in one of the discussions with it...

Jun 30, 9:14 AM

Aug 2020
Agreed. Her story was truly something memorable.

Jun 30, 10:13 AM

Nov 2018
Another memorial anime masterpiece that can't be faded even 10 years or more, this anime would become an iconic and legend specially for KYOANI production...

And for those peole who love oumae kumiko, we'll please don't cry...

Every anime specially Hibike! Euphonium Series have a value lesson, a lesson that carve into our hearts will apply for our daily life...

So thank you KyoAni anime Production and I would never forget this wonderful anime..

Arigatou & Sayonara Hibike! Euphonium..
Jun 30, 10:28 AM
Apr 2021
I heard from novel readers, they went for original ending of this series but I think it's totally fine, thanks for your hard work Kyoani, I hope they will continue to make good anime
Jun 30, 10:39 AM

Apr 2020
OH GOD now what do I do with my life?
Jun 30, 11:32 AM
Nov 2018
It was so good, I am so depressed it’s over now
Jun 30, 12:11 PM
May 2021
KyoAni, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for creating thing masterpiece.
I will forever keep Hibike in a special place in my heart and cherish it dearly.
Jun 30, 12:40 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
I watch it since the s1 in 2015, now its over huh...well, it was a good ride, hoping for some ova in the future, we need to see the other characters adult too!
Jun 30, 12:50 PM

Nov 2019
I want a spinoff about her...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jun 30, 1:10 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Ryu_Heddakuri
YaY! The series has finally reached its end! I'm so glad they finally achieved gold at the Nationals! They all deserved it! 🫶🏻✨ I wish Asuka could have seen the performance live, but I guess she's not with Haruka and Kaori...

Nonetheless, this has been a fun and emotional ride, for sure. I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, this series is a masterpiece. It somehow resonates with me even though I am not a part of an ensemble whatsoever, and that speaks for itself. What got through to me was the journey Kumiko had along with her friends, senpais, and other club members, bound by a common interest, which is music. I somehow feel that my current journey in college (I know it is not the same since they are in their high school days in the series, but that's besides the point), especially in our society (it's just like a club but different) will be just like Kumiko's journey, forging bonds with my senpais and learning from them, meeting wonderful underclassmen over the course, and hopefully when I get to my third year, I can be a reliable senpai and can lead our society to even greater heights.

I have more things that I want to share, especially the things that I really like about the series, but I think I'll stop here. Sorry for my ranting, haha. This is my first time participating in a discussion😅😅. I just feel like I would pay tribute to one of my favorite series as it reaches its end by participating in one of the discussions with it...
@Ryu_Heddakuri I have nothing to do with music, yet this still spoke to me. I think the concepts the show explores are universal, so lots of us end up learning a thing or two in the end. I'll certainly miss seeing a new episode every week, but I'll surely rewatch the entire series at some point.

And college is a beautiful time, enjoy it!
Jun 30, 1:22 PM

Feb 2022
Feeling so empty right now.
Jun 30, 3:09 PM

Oct 2014
Can't replace Kumiko but you can always look up other work by the voice actress, Tomoyo Kurosawa. They don't always voice characters the same way but if you want a protag that has a similar personality and more-or-less the same voice acting style applied then you can give Skip to Loafer a shot.

I did the same thing after watching Toradora and becoming enamored with Rie Kugimiya's Taiga Aisaka. Went and watched all her famous tsundere roles. Did the same with a few other va's.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Jun 30, 4:06 PM

Jul 2021
I've never felt so grateful and happy for an anime. This really was something special, on so many levels.

May this show be remembered and celebrated for years to come, and may it inspire more anime like it.
Jun 30, 6:23 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to SUPER_CANNES
@Ryu_Heddakuri I have nothing to do with music, yet this still spoke to me. I think the concepts the show explores are universal, so lots of us end up learning a thing or two in the end. I'll certainly miss seeing a new episode every week, but I'll surely rewatch the entire series at some point.

And college is a beautiful time, enjoy it!
@SUPER_CANNES Yes, it is quite universal, but the way this series dives into Kumiko's journey from her first year through her third year, meeting new people and saying goodbye to her senpais every year, there's not much series that delve into this, at least not in the ones that I watch.

And yes, I will make my college life a memorable one 🤗🤗.

Jul 1, 3:08 AM
Oct 2017
It's Kumikover fr this time
Jul 1, 4:55 AM
Nov 2018
it's over, dude, i can't believe, i cried, at my age. damn, the feels.. the memories, thankyou KyoAni.
Jul 1, 5:09 AM
Feb 2016
Reply to cythraul
@cythraul it would be cool that the ep is about kumiko meeting Yui (k-on!) which is also studying to become teacher.
Jul 1, 5:16 AM

Nov 2023
Great show, great animation.

Kyoani my love you always deliver.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 1, 6:45 AM
Sep 2021
Now I know whats Andy's feel to his toys
Jul 1, 11:01 AM
Oct 2012
Reply to 8oomer
Can't replace Kumiko but you can always look up other work by the voice actress, Tomoyo Kurosawa. They don't always voice characters the same way but if you want a protag that has a similar personality and more-or-less the same voice acting style applied then you can give Skip to Loafer a shot.

I did the same thing after watching Toradora and becoming enamored with Rie Kugimiya's Taiga Aisaka. Went and watched all her famous tsundere roles. Did the same with a few other va's.
8oomer said:
They don't

She doesn't*
FTFY
Jul 2, 6:37 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to Marsen-P
@cythraul it would be cool that the ep is about kumiko meeting Yui (k-on!) which is also studying to become teacher.
@Marsen-P

Some one made this art. Enjoy the K-On! Kumiko.

Jul 2, 6:39 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to Laplace_kun
I want a spinoff about her...
@Laplace_kun

> No Eyes

I feel like she would make a great protagonist in a certain genre.
Jul 2, 6:43 AM

Feb 2019
Reply to 8oomer

@8oomer

Yes I love Moyocchi. I need to complete Skip to Loafer soon lol. I watched it's first episode and loved it.
Jul 2, 8:07 AM

Nov 2019
@cythraul she and her other hidden eyes friend are so OP they made into the team without any criticisms or drama. She also started the final performance without needing an arc to get into that stage.

Spinoff should be named "I am a high school Clarinetist who is a NPC in my ensemble but maybe I am too overpowered?!"
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 2, 11:53 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Laplace_kun
@cythraul she and her other hidden eyes friend are so OP they made into the team without any criticisms or drama. She also started the final performance without needing an arc to get into that stage.

Spinoff should be named "I am a high school Clarinetist who is a NPC in my ensemble but maybe I am too overpowered?!"
@Laplace_kun One of her eyes was dramatically revealed during the celebration when her boyfriend was hugging her
Jul 2, 2:43 PM

Jul 2017
Anyone know what the contents for the extra episodes are gonna be like (w/o giving away spoilers hehe). Like I hope they show content post-competition. I want to see Kumiko and the gang have their farewell party and graduation. As well as Kanade saying her goodbyes to Kumiko. And Shuuichi's confession, of course.
Jul 2, 3:29 PM

Mar 2023
Reply to deimos96
Anyone know what the contents for the extra episodes are gonna be like (w/o giving away spoilers hehe). Like I hope they show content post-competition. I want to see Kumiko and the gang have their farewell party and graduation. As well as Kanade saying her goodbyes to Kumiko. And Shuuichi's confession, of course.
@deimos96 Included with the Blu-rays. I think just shorts that would be under 5 minutes each, previous seasons also had 6 shorts that were 2-3 minutes each.

Here's PV of part of extra episode 1:
Jul 3, 12:27 AM

Apr 2013
I started this anime when I was 18, I am now 27. It was truly a ride and it was a masterpiece. Needless to say I am inconsolable. Thank you KyoAni.
Jul 3, 1:48 PM

Jul 2017
Reply to watsym
@deimos96 Included with the Blu-rays. I think just shorts that would be under 5 minutes each, previous seasons also had 6 shorts that were 2-3 minutes each.

Here's PV of part of extra episode 1:
@watsym Kinda looks like a Visual Novel. Either way I'll be glad to gobble up any Hibike content :). I do kinda hope they animate Kumiko and Shuuichi's confession, even in this format.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.