Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 8:19 AM
Sep 2021
Crimson really pulled some shots, but she was unsuccessful, will ragna be able to develop & overcome his limitations in the battlefield & defeat the superior dragons is the question & interested to see how it unfolds.
Jan 27, 8:20 AM

Dec 2021
For Ragna, those moments of despair are like a key that unlocks his future power.

Ragna, overwhelming dragons and drawing out even more power from his future self. Starlia, sustaining serious injuries from enemy attacks but standing resilient without yielding. The spark from their efforts spreads, and the cornered the Argentum Corps demonstrate incredible tenacity. Furthermore, the plans laid out by the scheming Crimson gradually prove effective, and even Olto Zora, who has crossed numerous perilous situations, begins to show signs of anxiety.

I usually don't like Hidive subs, but I'm actually enjoying the subs for this show – "what's this bozo thinking," lol. I'm pretty sure Crimson said "idiot" or "dumbass," but hey, "bozo" works too, and it's pretty funny. I like that even though Ragna is syncing more with his future self, he's still holding onto his current self to some extent. That scene where he was complaining about them helping, like, don't kill steal, was great. Crimson is literally unable to stay dead, but since he survived, he can't respawn, so either he dies or he'll need to heal before going back.

Ragna will undoubtedly survive, but the Princess and her corps' chances of survival become slim.

Jan 27, 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
Olta Zoro's offenses slayed by Ragna improving his Silverine Battle Arts, in the midst of Starlia having regained her composure to go on the offense once more. Shin following Ragna from behind to lead the charge against all dragons of any kind, he is doing the work to get as close as possible to the Seat.

Crimson's betrayal to Chief Thaumaturge Fu and the Argentum Corps, along with the brainwashed civilians, she has caught them good in her trap. But as soon as Olta Zoro realizes that Ragna is coming for him, calling Woltekamui would be a bad call as he would destroy whatever plans has been laid out so far. Luckily for them, Crimson and her brainwashed people have been teleported out of their hell hole...landing to God knows where they'll land.

More set-up, still dragging on...
Jan 27, 8:35 AM

Feb 2021
(After reading the chapters adapted last episode) Damn, they cut out so much of the fight with the time-stopping dragon last episode. And it made Ike (Issac, the guy with glasses) look so much more badass. Chapter 30 for anyone curious.

Watching this right after Mashle is funny, with the VA for both Mash and Ragna being the same
Power up time, let's go!
8:38 Btw Temruogtaf is just "fat gourmet" in reverse. It's the same in Japanese, メルグブデ (merugubude) - デブグルメ (debu gurume) - "fat gourmet". He's the dragon that was eating people when we first saw Crimson as a maid.

21:01 Holup, is this Vermilio's VA? This really reminded me of her "BAKAAAA". But I'm probably wrong. But yeah, if she's Fuu's sister, it makes sense that she's special too.

Now I'm reeeally interested what'll happen next. And Slime eating dragons and powering up too should help a lot.
EmbientJan 27, 8:39 AM
Jan 27, 8:41 AM
Mar 2021
Embient said:
(After reading the chapters adapted last episode) Damn, they cut out so much of the fight with the time-stopping dragon last episode. And it made Ike (Issac, the guy with glasses) look so much more badass. Chapter 30 for anyone curious.

Watching this right after Mashle is funny, with the VA for both Mash and Ragna being the same
Power up time, let's go!
8:38 Btw Temruogtaf is just "fat gourmet" in reverse. It's the same in Japanese, メルグブデ (merugubude) - デブグルメ (debu gurume) - "fat gourmet". He's the dragon that was eating people when we first saw Crimson as a maid.

21:01 Holup, is this Vermilio's VA? This really reminded me of her "BAKAAAA". But I'm probably wrong. But yeah, if she's Fuu's sister, it makes sense that she's special too.

Now I'm reeeally interested what'll happen next. And Slime eating dragons and powering up too should help a lot.

different voice actress for crimson but I know what u mean haha I did the same looking her up
Jan 27, 9:14 AM
Jul 2023
Crimson cooking too hard and got his comeuppance, wonder what his true plan was.
Jan 27, 9:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Patience always be the key, and Crimson fail to compile it hard so its deserved to banish him away to be separated from the main cast already. Wish it to not actually be a big deal tho....

Meanwhile, Ragna still freezing around all the dragon. Starlia trying hard to survive the damage by moving forward. Twins soon also join the remaining ground troops after a bit of revenge. Olto Zora just gets a bingo, but overthinking it since its his nature after all. 5 minutes said Tara, but its more like a 5 more weeks to me xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 27, 10:07 AM

Sep 2016
Another episode with interesting new details and another unexpected twist. This show is really underrated. Great episode.
Jan 27, 10:26 AM
Oct 2015
so freaking amazing the amount of strategy and planning that's at work even azien probably couldn't keep up. Years worth of planning for a normal person IQ done in like a few minutes.
Jan 27, 10:34 AM

Jan 2021
Chrimson got too greedy lmao 😂
Jan 27, 10:54 AM

Feb 2019
Crimson finally makes her move. Olta Zora thought he had everything all figured out just to be thrown the biggest curveball. The level of unpredictability that crimson brings to the battlefield can’t be overstated… got too greedy in the end though lol

Ragna merging more and more with his future self, but he’s still retaining a lot of his current personality. His overwhelming strength got even Olta Zora a little concerned..

But crimson was definitely the focal point of this episode. Brainwashing the mages and trying to get control of the magic circle to teleport.. she was so close too if it wasn’t for buddy shooting the girl in the stomach 🤦🏽‍♂️

“You think I’m a woman right? It’s fine if you perceive me that way” let’s gooo confirmation that i can have crimson as a waifu 😂 that kiss was so steamy. Fu you lucky mf

Well crimson did get teleported but not the way she expected.. wild end to the episode. Went by in a flash. Need the next one asap
Marinate1016Jan 27, 11:22 AM
Jan 27, 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
While I'm pretty sure that's not Crimson's first kiss, at least on screen, I want to see Crimson kiss Ragna first!
Jan 27, 2:28 PM
Nov 2021
Mommy mommy crimsonnnnn. I want her to dominate me. Why is she not reaaaallllllll
Jan 27, 3:07 PM

Jun 2021
This anime is really unpredictable.

I am glad I didn't read the manga but at the same time it is really annoying that is always ends up at a crucial moment. It could've ended with the way crimson wanted and teleported them to a safe place but now it is very hard for them to survive and what about Ragna having his revenge against dragons and killing tara and olto zora?
those of us who didn't read the manga have to wait a week to find out.

OP_RiderJan 27, 3:15 PM
Yandere_@lover
Jan 27, 3:45 PM
Oct 2023
Great episode!

Cool to see Ragna's personality change when he syncs with his past/future self.

Loved slime this ep, becoming Shin's buddy was hilarious

And finally a lore explanation for Crimson's femboyish behavior. Everyone loves femboys amirite?
Ending scene was amazing, great visuals and amazing voice acting from Crimson
Jan 27, 4:28 PM
Aug 2020
this was excellent

i enjoyed every sec

ragna and then Crimson...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 27, 4:41 PM
Aug 2021
Crimson is a straight menace. It's even crazier when you heard that he/she was the former winged monarch and I can only imagine what power Crimson truly holds if it wasn't blocked off. Ragna tapping into his future powers through the reality of ptsd from battle sets such a tone to the action that brings absolutely anticipation. Overall Ragna Crimson is a whirlwind to watch, it goes either way regardless of meticulous planning (ask Crimson lmao)
Jan 27, 4:49 PM

Nov 2022
I wish they used his future versions voice more often to show that they're slowly synchronizing, that'd be cool
Jan 27, 5:07 PM

Jun 2014
Seems like no one can make order through the chaos, not even Crimson, which might be good considering how evil he is. But it was again an entertaining episode. It's funny how there always is something unpredictable!
Jan 27, 5:33 PM
Apr 2023
Hahaha the anime is really living up to picture/theme the manga is establishing: dystopia and chaos
Lots of unpredictable things happening in one go and imagine the different forms of insanity taking hold both in times of battle and even in short periods of 'rest'.
Looking forward to what will happen next
Jan 27, 7:14 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Episode this time was okay. Nothing super crazy happened. Looking forward to next weeks episode
Jan 27, 7:51 PM

May 2019
So Olto Zora is finally starting to get a little concerned with how things are playing out but he's in a bind because he cannot call on Kamui. Meanwhile Crimson got too greedy and ended up getting teleported to who knows where. Hopefully Ragna will be fine on his own and I take it he's after Taratectora.

The action and storyline have been great and I'm looking forward to the next episode 👍
Jan 27, 9:31 PM

Nov 2022
Never thought I be seeing Crimson crying like team rockets XDD
Jan 28, 12:29 AM
Dec 2023
This kind of anime should increase.
Jan 28, 12:34 AM

Oct 2022
Busy, busy episode. A lot of things happening. One can easily get confused or maybe even fucked over. Right, Crimson? XD
Jan 28, 4:38 AM

Jun 2016
not gonna lie every sec episode of this and other from this series is fucking awesome !!
Jan 28, 7:12 AM

Apr 2016
Perhaps this is the first episode of this series that I don’t like.
Jan 28, 8:13 PM
May 2020
Grea and Hazella are scary AF! Glad they’re on the side of humanity (or we we see it that way) Crimsons sexual identity still remains a mystery.
Jan 28, 8:23 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Eva_Unit_00
Grea and Hazella are scary AF! Glad they’re on the side of humanity (or we we see it that way) Crimsons sexual identity still remains a mystery.
@Eva_Unit_00 Crimson's sexual identity shouldn't be a mystery by this point, he's a male but he happens to have the ability to change bodies and gender whenever he pleases to suit the occasion.
Jan 29, 3:11 AM
Mar 2022
I love how despite Crimson being usually five steps ahead, he was thrown off guard so hard here lmao
Jan 30, 1:06 PM
Jul 2023
So it is the post apocalyptic future with left over guns and ruins of skyscrapers. Meanwhile we get a mutually non consensual gay kiss (or male x biologically non binary) and the confirmation that my girl is hot. Not only that but she a super hot elf like strong ass mage.
Jan 30, 1:11 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Mainnus
Crimson cooking too hard and got his comeuppance, wonder what his true plan was.
This made me feel icky and I love every moment of Gushing over Magical Girls. Pretty sure both did not like this anyways, since Crimson is just doing it to get what he wants and does not like people, or anyone that matter.
Jan 30, 1:17 PM
Jul 2023
Reply to Fijichii
Mommy mommy crimsonnnnn. I want her to dominate me. Why is she not reaaaallllllll
@Fijichii You do know it is a dude, an 14 year old girl and what he did was sexual assault.

P.S.
For a fan of a subject as this I would recommend Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic, Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops or Gushing Over Magical Girls. Those lady's deliver what you are searching for.
Jan 30, 4:04 PM
Nov 2020
Really good episode! I love Crimson’s personality, always entertaining even when she’s falling she’s still smiling.
Jan 30, 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
It's more interesting to see when Crimson's plans fail in these ways.
Feb 1, 9:45 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing power she has, teletrasportation1!!!
kekeke
Feb 2, 7:13 AM

Oct 2017
Ragna powering up but Crimson messed up there. Can he comeback lol?
Feb 3, 3:36 PM
May 2020
that teleportation magic wouldve really helped earlier lol
Feb 13, 7:51 PM

Sep 2021
This show is just a decent but somewhat generic shonen action.

And then there's Crimson. Crimson is brilliant. This episode had lots of Crimson so I loved it!

(Oh, and then there's Slime. I love Slime too!)
Mar 16, 8:51 PM

Feb 2021
Lol, Her plan has failed XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 5:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, it's true that Crimson is seductive with this appearance lol
Apr 26, 5:26 PM

May 2015
Crimson might be an ends justifies the means type of person. But it's still enjoyable to watch their malicious schemes fail. It only sucks that it may complicate things in the battle with Olto Zora.
May 31, 12:20 AM

Jun 2022
Last min. makeshift teleportation skill , the hell

Well , I Might Dig Her If She Stayed In Her Silver Form .
Jul 30, 12:42 PM

Mar 2015
Crimson doing his usual stuff, which is brainwashing people. I'm bored of him brainwashing people though, I want to see him use his other powers if possible.
Oct 7, 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to RawrOMG
Never thought I be seeing Crimson crying like team rockets XDD
@RawrOMG

Tis was my first thought when Crim was falling at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.