Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Do you think Rentarou should allow girlfriends to have sex with other people outside the relationship?

New
Do you think Rentarou should allow girls to have sex with other people outside the relationship?
Jan 23, 9:14 PM

Aug 2021
I'm tryin' start a war. I think it is extremely unrealistic to expect all of his 100 girlfriends to be effortlessly monogamous, and dedicated to one guy in their entire lives. Eventually, some of them will probably have the urge to fuck other people but they can't do it because it would be considered cheating, it puts too much strain on their relationship.

To avoid this problem, Rentarou should just allow some girls to fuck other dudes outside of the relationship to keep the commitment to his 100 girlfriends stable for the long run.

This is just my suggestion for our boy, Rentarou.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 23, 9:20 PM
Dec 2022
this is just unbelievably stupid. need i remind you they fell in love with Rentarou because of the silly mistake that god made? they can't cheat on him. its akin to them committing treason. from what we know, they're madly in love with Rentarou. even if they're lonely, they can't and won't cheat.
Jan 23, 9:22 PM

Mar 2013
Can't his girlfriends have sex with one another?
Jan 23, 9:24 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to PeripheralVision
Can't his girlfriends have sex with one another?
@PeripheralVision I'm pretty sure the majority of the girls would be straight. So, that doesn't seem like a viable option.
Jan 23, 9:26 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Pablo_Neruda1
this is just unbelievably stupid. need i remind you they fell in love with Rentarou because of the silly mistake that god made? they can't cheat on him. its akin to them committing treason. from what we know, they're madly in love with Rentarou. even if they're lonely, they can't and won't cheat.
@Pablo_Neruda1 I mean like his girlfriends are already kissing each other too passionately, especially Karane and Hakari. Doesn't that quality as cheating by your definition?
Jan 23, 9:27 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Sanjay63773
@PeripheralVision I'm pretty sure the majority of the girls would be straight. So, that doesn't seem like a viable option.
@Sanjay63773

Everyone says they are straight until they are not. The women depicted in this series are all incredibly sexy anyway; nothing not straight about being attracted to best girl Hahari.

Serious answer: If you love someone, then not having sex frequently can be bearable.
Jan 23, 9:28 PM
Dec 2022
Sanjay63773 said:
@Pablo_Neruda1 I mean like his girlfriends are already kissing each other too passionately, especially Karane and Hakari. Doesn't that quality as cheating by your definition?

for goodness sake, they weren't in their right minds. the first time was due to Kusuri's love drug. other occasions were similar too. they didn't do it consciously.
Jan 23, 9:30 PM
Sep 2023
Sanjay63773 said:
I'm tryin' start a war. I think it is extremely unrealistic to expect all of his 100 girlfriends to be effortlessly monogamous, and dedicated to one guy in their entire lives. Eventually, some of them will probably have the urge to fuck other people but they can't do it because it would be considered cheating, it puts too much strain on their relationship.

To avoid this problem, Rentarou should just allow some girls to fuck other dudes outside of the relationship to keep the commitment to his 100 girlfriends stable for the long run.

100% sure u like Ntr
Jan 23, 9:32 PM
Oct 2019
1) it's a stupid take that only show me you didn't pay attention. I forgive you in my mind you are a 16 years old with no experience in media.

2) it's a parody with a definitive setting that even 150 chapters in didn't change in any form whatsoever so your take don't have ground.

3) if you use the argument of Karane and Hakari to illustrate your point then you missed out that it's exactly the running gag about them on the same level as the tsundere of Karane or the pervert of Hakari. It's in the mold and the running gag continues to play off the more girlfriends he get.
Jan 23, 9:39 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to Otakupervert890
1) it's a stupid take that only show me you didn't pay attention. I forgive you in my mind you are a 16 years old with no experience in media.

2) it's a parody with a definitive setting that even 150 chapters in didn't change in any form whatsoever so your take don't have ground.

3) if you use the argument of Karane and Hakari to illustrate your point then you missed out that it's exactly the running gag about them on the same level as the tsundere of Karane or the pervert of Hakari. It's in the mold and the running gag continues to play off the more girlfriends he get.
@Otakupervert890 Bold of you to assume that I'm 16 years old. Anyway, do you think it is realistically possible for all 100 girlfriends to be only sexually involved with the MC alone? Look at Karane and Hakari, it's possible that in the near future, they might possibly hookup due to hints in these gags. It's not an high expectation to eventually see some of the girls in his harem having urge to have sex with other people
Jan 23, 9:40 PM
Dec 2022
Does this make sense to you? Obviously, they are all in love with Rentarou. Why would they have sex with other guys apart from him?
Jan 23, 9:43 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to CheliosX
Does this make sense to you? Obviously, they are all in love with Rentarou. Why would they have sex with other guys apart from him?
@CheliosX If Karane and Hakari were in love with Rentarou, they wouldn't have kissed each other passionately in several occasions
Jan 23, 9:44 PM
Dec 2022
Sanjay63773 said:
@CheliosX If Karane and Hakari were in love with Rentarou, they wouldn't have kissed each other passionately in several occasions

It's parody for fuck sake. Do we s that qualify as them being in love with each other? Can you hear your thoughts?
Jan 23, 9:45 PM

Jul 2015
You making dumb threads again?

Jan 23, 9:51 PM
Jan 2022
I get the appeal behind that idea, ntr guys would definitely love it.

But the anime would lose its wholesome and cute vibe. It won't be the same anime anymore.
(just watch the 'scum wish')
Jan 23, 10:00 PM
Jan 2023
If both parties (or all parties I guess) consent to it then I don't see any problem
Jan 23, 10:09 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Sanjay63773
@Otakupervert890 Bold of you to assume that I'm 16 years old. Anyway, do you think it is realistically possible for all 100 girlfriends to be only sexually involved with the MC alone? Look at Karane and Hakari, it's possible that in the near future, they might possibly hookup due to hints in these gags. It's not an high expectation to eventually see some of the girls in his harem having urge to have sex with other people
@Sanjay63773 it's not realistic it's a parody you don't look at it with a realistic eyes you look at it for fun and giggles and from the author herself as long chapters make people laugh she thinks she accomplish her job.
Jan 23, 10:15 PM
Oct 2022
Personally I dislike the Idea 🗿 it's not compulsory that sexual desires have to arise while in a relationship. Chadtaro is one of the most wholesome MC's for a Harem protagonist.
Jan 23, 10:17 PM
Oct 2022
Sanjay63773 said:

💀 Lesbian relationship between people who are in a polygamy relationship is norm ig 💀 Don't think of it in realistic perspective just enjoy it
Jan 23, 10:19 PM

Aug 2017
No. Harem doesn't work that way. It's lopsided advantageous for the man.
Jan 23, 10:33 PM

Jul 2022
This anime's harem protagonist is way too perfect to have a sexual intercourse

Jan 23, 10:33 PM
Oct 2021
People in this generation are insane 💀
Jan 23, 10:59 PM

May 2017
Sanjay63773 said:

Nothing Kusuri's drugs can't solve
Jan 23, 11:27 PM
Nov 2022
MarshyNotOP said:
People in this generation are insane 💀

Is it even Question when the Mangaka himself is Insane
Jan 24, 2:01 AM
Jul 2023
even if they could, they wont
Jan 24, 2:02 AM
Jul 2023
even if they could, they wont, you cant find a guy better than rentaro 💀
Jan 24, 2:02 AM

Mar 2023
According to the laws of the Chinese harem, the emperor must take turns making love to his wives and concubines. In Muslimism not everyone was honored with love, many women waited for a decade for a number of reasons, so they got out of it by making same-sex love between participants, and many even made love to cooks or passers-by, that's the way it was.

And what's going on here? There's animanga here, that's one, god "cursed" Rentarou by mistake and now a hundred girls will fall in love with him, who don't need anyone else but the poor guy, although they can still make love to each other...
Jan 24, 2:09 AM

Sep 2016
What do you even mean by "allow" lmao? As if he had the means to disallow them anything.

Anyway, it's a common male power fantasy that only men should be allowed to have multiple romantic partners and this poll pretty much proves it.

ZarutakuJan 24, 9:40 AM
Jan 24, 2:20 AM
Jun 2023
Wtf was the OP smoking before making this💀

Just checked he's Indian and has a gojo pfp now it makes sense
KidzunaJan 24, 7:22 AM
Jan 24, 2:37 AM
Sep 2023
Who posted this anyway? an ntr enjoyer? i hope who agrees with this got ntr'ed (not that you can get gf anyway lol)
Jan 24, 2:38 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Disclaimer9
I get the appeal behind that idea, ntr guys would definitely love it.

But the anime would lose its wholesome and cute vibe. It won't be the same anime anymore.
(just watch the 'scum wish')
@Disclaimer9 Why lesbianism is acceptable within polygamy?
Jan 24, 2:38 AM
Sep 2023
Sanjay63773 said:

bro just so horny asf. rub your dick on a tree or something lol.
Jan 24, 2:40 AM
Sep 2023
Sanjay63773 said:

"realistically" this proves he is stupid. Dang, this guys should run his dick on rough edges or something. Ya horny asf.
Jan 24, 3:04 AM
Jan 2022
Sanjay63773 said:

Becoz it appeals to male community.
(many males like to watch yuri, while girls like yaoi)
And since lesbianism doesn't involve any outsider, it is still considered as a 'vanilla'.
Jan 24, 3:16 AM
Dec 2018
Well, being dedicated to one guy in your whole life is basically what married people are supposed to do here in the West so I guess you think everybody should allow their partner to fuck with other people ?
Jan 24, 3:23 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Sanjay63773
@Sanjay63773 because it's free fanservice plus it's from the pervert and the tsundere so what could be a better combo that those two. Though I hope someday seeing Yuri between Hahari and Kishika.
Jan 24, 3:27 AM

Apr 2020
The Shows (only!) appeal is that someone who isn't getting laid can self insert himself in a little fantasy about girls who ONLY want him and nothing else.

Your idea goes against everything this Show is about.
Jan 24, 3:44 AM

Apr 2020
@JP88 Damn, you got me^^

So this ISNT a weird, sexual power fantasy, that mainly hinges on the girls loving the Mc of the Show.... Cause the girls love each other aswell. Damn. I really should've thought that through. My bad xD
Jan 24, 5:26 AM
Apr 2022
This shit is retarded. Go look for some hentai if you want that plot line
Jan 24, 5:42 AM

Oct 2014
I mean, if they actually want that then I don't think he should stop them, but even if he offered I doubt many would take him up on it. A lot of them don't seem that romance/sex focused and are fine essentially just being friends when it isn't their turn with Rentarou so I doubt any would actually request it of him to be able to see other guys, but Rentarou does want to make his girlfriends happy so if he isn't able to provide what they need then it would make sense for them to look elsewhere rather than trying to monopolize him to the detriment of the other girls.
Jan 24, 8:23 AM
May 2019
Considering his reaction to Hakari and Karane repeatedly making out with each other, I'm sure he'd go for it. It likely won't happen because of the whole "soulmates or death" part, but in theory, he'd be alright with it.
Jan 24, 8:29 AM
May 2019
Sanjay63773 said:

Why would it not be? There's nothing about a poly relationship that necessarily makes it heterosexual. Queer folks are much more likely to be poly than straight folks.
Jan 24, 9:56 AM
Jun 2021
Sanjay63773 said:

oh my god who tf left the door open at the cuunt farm
Jan 24, 9:59 AM
Jun 2023
this is not fucked up ,drama romance bro, it doesn't have fake love, if you love someone truly then his mistakes will become cute , here MC's 100 gfs love him with all their heart, their is no way they would cheat, if they did then I will die.
Jan 24, 10:17 AM
May 2023
They can either take the rentarou pole or get slurped by Hahari. I welcome the second option ANYDAY!
Jan 24, 12:55 PM
May 2022
I think Rentarou would completely 'allow' this without calling it cheating, but the girls won't do it because they don't want to.
Jan 24, 3:03 PM

Apr 2022
nah braindead idea.
Jan 24, 5:05 PM
Nov 2019
stupid post. None of them would cheat on Rentaro. They love him just as much as he loves them as shown all throughout the Manga and anime. He won their hearts by himself to the point of even us readers loving him(as a character and person of course.)
Jan 24, 6:53 PM
Mar 2016
Sanjay63773 said:

Oh god now is this a debate about morality of polygamy or 100 girlfriends?🤣
Jan 24, 6:55 PM
Mar 2016
SweatyFingers said:
even if they could, they wont, you cant find a guy better than rentaro 💀

???????????????????????????
The only guy better than Rentarou is CHADtarou so…
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.