Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2023 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Seriously, are they really making us care about this crew, only to have them possibly die in the next fight?

As the impending war looms, Ragna, upon hearing Starlia's determination to act in order to protect their comrades, finds a newfound purpose in this battle. Renewing his resolve, he infuses his sword with a silvery aura. On the other hand, faced with Ragna's overwhelming power for the first time, Starlia becomes aware of her own immaturity and vows to undergo further growth. Amidst the intertwining resolutions, the curtain rises on a desperate battle.

Oh, poor slime. Who knows what those two little devils did to my poor dude's anus? Lol. So, did Crimson tell Ragna to put all his power into those swords just to trick the dragons into thinking he's not The Reaper? They know he usually has that silver aura around him, but if he skips it like Crimson said, maybe they'll just see him as a super strong human and won't call in Kamui.

Thank goodness there's a second cour, because the big showdown has started! Orthozora is up against the Silverware Princess.

There won't be an episode next week. Instead, a special recap program on December 23, and break on December 30. Cour 2 and Episode 13 will resume on January 13!
https://twitter.com/ragnacrimson_PR/status/1735223105524728044?

Dec 16, 2023 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
There may be a mix of falsehood and truth within Crimson's words, but the Silverware Princess knows it all, and still wants to work with Ragna and Crimson to defeat the Dragon Monarchs.

In his present state, Ragna is too powerless to defeat superior dragons like Woltekamui with his Silverine Battle Arts, he has a counter regardless with the other dragons that will speed up his downfall if he's not careful. Ike sure is surprised to hear from one of his men that life has improved, and Slime sure got his ass stretched from the twin dragon siblings Greya and Hesela. But not to worry, taking care of Slime is as easy as giving him a whack. Apart from Starlia giving Ragna some leftover swords to work with, her ambition of becoming a Dragon Scourge to give the Solarians a better life after the war, it's a burden giving this dream to Ragna, but it's a religion that he cannot see eye to eye with. Sure, Starlia may find Ragna as a love interest, but more than not, war is more important, and she wants his reassurance and full backing as he fuses the blades together in preparation of Taratectra and Olto Zora's arrival.

The war has begun, and Taratectra signals the start, but is countered by Ragna, how would this battle commence?

A lengthy break for the New Year aside from the special recap episode next week, see you till then.
Dec 16, 2023 8:42 AM

Jul 2020
Loved the amusing scenes with the shy silverware princess, lol.
And another human massacre has begun, too. Clearly, the humans will win in the end, they always do, but I'll enjoy the slaughter while it lasts.
Gotta admit, this episode was pretty interesting, especially compared to the most of the previous ones.
Dec 16, 2023 8:57 AM

Oct 2017
Really liked the interactions between Starlia and Ragna. Ragna has come to understand Starlia more and showed her by giving his all which was actually half of his power but that was more than enough to shake up Starlia as she finally started seeing his actual face and not just a sword and also her pride took a big hit. She's determined to get stronger and I'm hoping the best for her. Have come to like her character quite a bit in the short time since she was introduced. Crimson though, she really rubbed salt on those poor guys. The big battle is finally here, looking forward to it. Though damn gotta wait 4 weeks for the next episode. The wait is gonna be insane.
Dec 16, 2023 9:00 AM
Sep 2015
When I think about how the cause of this near-extinction event is because one cakeshop went out of business, this irresponsible Goddess should be a common enemy for all side.
Dec 16, 2023 9:02 AM
Jul 2023
The world building elements explained, basic characters personality explored and the stakes are high time executed. Now, we wait for the battle extremes.

Glad there’s no pointless characters backstories, knowing that most would be wiped out just as brief as the introductions.
Dec 16, 2023 9:50 AM
Apr 2023
damnnn blood bath about to begin from cour 2 ๐Ÿ˜ตโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ
Dec 16, 2023 9:55 AM
Dec 2022
@IzanaSolos
seriously tq for letting know about the break bro. now I can control my excitement and expectations until this long two weeks end Knowing what's going on.

also excited for the new opening and ending when they come.

if any one knows is this anime adapting the hole source metiral in this season or their is enough for a second season even if it's 12 episode.i will gladly watch it when it comes
Yeshaiah2015yeshDec 16, 2023 10:36 AM
Dec 16, 2023 10:20 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Yeshaiah2015yesh
@IzanaSolos
seriously tq for letting know about the break bro. now I can control my excitement and expectations until this long two weeks end Knowing what's going on.

if any one knows is this anime adapting the hole source metiral in this season or their is enough for a second season even if it's 12 episode.i will gladly watch it when it comes
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

The manga's ongoing

I wouldn't expect a second season for awhile

Dec 16, 2023 10:25 AM
Nov 2016
@IzanaSolos

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

The anime is only adapting the Bloodline of Wings arc, we don't have enough material for a 2nd season, unfortunately, it will take years to get another season after this one ends.
Dec 16, 2023 10:27 AM
Dec 2022
@OrielBel
thankyou for your time. so their will be a second season even if it's next year or it takes another two years. speaking of years

it won't be so long

Dec 16, 2023 10:30 AM
Dec 2022
@xZabuzax
thankyou for your time. so it takes some weighting i spouse. but that's fine
Dec 16, 2023 10:30 AM

Feb 2019
Finally the battle between Olta Zora and the Argentum corps is here. So damn hype to see Ragna take on Tara next episode.

Such a cool build up episode. First of all RIP Mr Slime’s asshole. Bro was legitimately broken after what the twins did to him lol. Thankfully his memories get reset after crimson abuses him.

Poor Fu. Crimson just shows up and completely turns he and the others’ knowledge of barriers upside down. Worked out clutch during the dragons’ attack though.

I’m surprised Starlia was even able to talk to Ragna without going super red in the face. It was cool for them to have a proper conversation for once. Even though she’s the legendary silverware princess, she’s still got concerns and fears like a regular person. Ragna infusing all of his remaining power in the swords finally got her to see him for who he really is. Looking forward to them getting to know each other more after all of this.

RIP the citizens of the capital. Gotta be terrifying to just see the palace gates open and then an army of dragons come out.. then your own army has been zombified.. when you remember that all of this started because of a damn cake shop closing it makes it all the more insane

Sadly no new episode until January, but they can take their time to cook up so I’m ok with that. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Marinate1016Dec 16, 2023 10:38 AM
Dec 16, 2023 10:35 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Marinate1016
Finally the battle between Olta Zora and the Argentum corps is here. So damn hype to see Ragna take on Tara next episode.

Such a cool build up episode. First of all RIP Mr Slime’s asshole. Bro was legitimately broken after what the twins did to him lol. Thankfully his memories get reset after crimson abuses him.

Poor Fu. Crimson just shows up and completely turns he and the others’ knowledge of barriers upside down. Worked out clutch during the dragons’ attack though.

I’m surprised Starlia was even able to talk to Ragna without going super red in the face. It was cool for them to have a proper conversation for once. Even though she’s the legendary silverware princess, she’s still got concerns and fears like a regular person. Ragna infusing all of his remaining power in the swords finally got her to see him for who he really is. Looking forward to them getting to know each other more after all of this.

RIP the citizens of the capital. Gotta be terrifying to just see the palace gates open and then an army of dragons come out.. then your own army has been zombified.. when you remember that all of this started because of a damn cake shop closing it makes it all the more insane

Sadly no new episode until January, but they can take their time to cook up so I’m ok with that. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

@Marinate1016 It won't be next week, the 2nd cour will start in 1 month, and episode 13 will air on January 13.
Dec 16, 2023 2:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Crimson indeed knew it all along, Kamui will come, so need some more adjustment to Ragna as he's not ready enough to face on Kamui just by himself. And its sure a clever one.

Slime senpai back to normal with just a good whack on his head? Such a slime.

Princess Lia had a death wish and confess it all along to Ragna with such a worthy determination, i respect her scene there. Ofc Ragna rejected it clear and won't let princess fated to die. What a gentleman and Lia can't accept it because its kinda humiliating? Just accept your tsundereness already, princess, smh.

Well the preparation finally completed on both side. Tara and Zora arrived. Ragna with his two shiny sword from princess against Tectra mecha from the moon. Whose win? Just wait for it in one year later!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 16, 2023 2:59 PM
Sep 2023
I can't wait for the next episode
Dec 16, 2023 3:27 PM
Aug 2020
great episode

the preparation for the war is finally over

next weak will be great...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 16, 2023 7:40 PM

Apr 2021
There needs to be doujins depicting Slime Senpai's asshole getting stretched roughly and thoroughly by those two brats.
Dec 16, 2023 8:41 PM
Apr 2023
Awesome opening clash! Looking forward to how he will overpower Tara in the next episodes
Dec 16, 2023 11:43 PM

May 2019
I've been enjoying the build up to the upcoming battle and we got a tease with the cliffhanger. I've also enjoyed the mix of action and comedy with a good storyline (never mind this started with the Dragon God's favorite cake shop shutting down lol wtf).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the 2nd cour next year. ๐Ÿ‘
Dec 16, 2023 11:51 PM
Aug 2021
I hope EP13 will be fire if they took out this entire episode to do pretty much nothing but build up and also are gonna wait until January to drop that episode!
This season animes are ending disappointingly, or are generally already disappointing, so I hope this "battle" will have a quality conclusion at least.
Dec 16, 2023 11:58 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ssssaturna
I hope EP13 will be fire if they took out this entire episode to do pretty much nothing but build up and also are gonna wait until January to drop that episode!
This season animes are ending disappointingly, or are generally already disappointing, so I hope this "battle" will have a quality conclusion at least.
@ssssaturna As a manga reader I will say that yeah, this battle has one hell of a quality conclusion, however, this battle is a bit long so I'm more worried about the animation.

The remaining episodes are one big battle with little time to rest, let's see how SILVER LINK is able to keep up.
Dec 17, 2023 3:48 AM
Sep 2021
The battle against the superior dragons has just begun, now ragna is up against them. Excited about the fight.
Dec 17, 2023 4:51 AM

Jun 2016
fuck man !!!

we need to wait 1 month for the 2nd cour (eps 13 )

this show totally badass and epic !!!

Dec 17, 2023 3:50 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I can't believe they making us wait one month after this ep. We're in the middle of a fight scene too. I didn't expect a cliffhanger.
Dec 17, 2023 11:29 PM

Mar 2007
Crimson breaking down what is going on for Ragna is much needed, since he is one of those all brawn no brain fight at all cost type of hero.

Also Crimson smacking the slime back into a "good" state, if only that kind of stuff worked IRL, therapists would go out of business.
Dec 18, 2023 2:32 AM

Dec 2018
still kind of slow...too much unecessary dialogue. oh well at least the second cour should be better.
Dec 19, 2023 7:42 AM

Sep 2020
@IzanaSolos

@Yeshaiah2015yesh
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

since there is cour 2, i can pretty much predict with certainty where it will stop. So the answer to your question is: unfortunately NO. not enough material for 24 episode season 2 , and barely enough for 12 episode. But even then just like this season, if they stop at 12 episode for next season it will leave the whole arc hanging in the middle of big fight built up
Dec 19, 2023 7:45 AM
Dec 2022
@Levamme
ok bro. i thought it was ongoing
Dec 19, 2023 7:49 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to badabass
Crimson indeed knew it all along, Kamui will come, so need some more adjustment to Ragna as he's not ready enough to face on Kamui just by himself. And its sure a clever one.

Slime senpai back to normal with just a good whack on his head? Such a slime.

Princess Lia had a death wish and confess it all along to Ragna with such a worthy determination, i respect her scene there. Ofc Ragna rejected it clear and won't let princess fated to die. What a gentleman and Lia can't accept it because its kinda humiliating? Just accept your tsundereness already, princess, smh.

Well the preparation finally completed on both side. Tara and Zora arrived. Ragna with his two shiny sword from princess against Tectra mecha from the moon. Whose win? Just wait for it in one year later!
badabass said:

Not just about rejecting her determination, but the princess can feel through her connection with her weapons that Ragna power is just way too strong to contain in her supposedly "quality" weapon that she take pride in. And this is just only half power of his wounded state. thats why she said her weapon unworthy and cant accept it.

Ragna already mention before if he were to imbue his power fully, normal weapons will just break.
Dec 21, 2023 6:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Reply to Levamme
badabass said:

Not just about rejecting her determination, but the princess can feel through her connection with her weapons that Ragna power is just way too strong to contain in her supposedly "quality" weapon that she take pride in. And this is just only half power of his wounded state. thats why she said her weapon unworthy and cant accept it.

Ragna already mention before if he were to imbue his power fully, normal weapons will just break.
@Levamme well guess i just missing that point while writing my initial comment then xd. Thanks for the heads up!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 24, 2023 12:30 PM
Jun 2023
what an amazing anime!!!!!! one of the best anime of this year, please make another season of this anime.
Dec 31, 2023 11:33 PM

Feb 2021
She's blushing XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 1, 9:01 AM
May 2022
The cliff hanger is killing me
Jan 5, 10:47 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
The capital is a bloodbath...
...and the attack on the fortress has begun!
It´s time to the action!!!
kekeke
Jan 6, 4:27 PM
Mar 2018
great episode, but i wonder when is the next episode ?
Jan 7, 7:27 AM
Jan 2024
i enjoyed the show
Jan 9, 4:02 PM
Jan 2024
great awesome masterpeice
Jan 23, 6:39 AM
May 2020
the attack finally begins, the humans are well prepped but will they prevail?
Mar 5, 10:32 AM
Oct 2020
Why does it take so long for the dub to come out, there's a considerable amount of fighting in the series so I'm holding off on the sub this time, but damn it's infuriating..
Mar 9, 2:50 PM

May 2015
The Ragna and Starlia ship continues to sail! They've already collaborated with those silverine infused swords, I think that counts for something. Good to see you can reset slimes trauma by bouncing him like a ball.
Mar 14, 3:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn I feel bad for Slime's ass lmao. Now the dragons are finally attacking!
Mar 18, 10:36 AM

Jun 2022
1) They Sure Are Taking Their Sweet Time , How Long Are U Gonna Move At A Snail's Pace ?

2) Well , Dub Till Episode 12 On AnimeSuge Website. So , Bye For Now!
Oct 2, 1:19 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to AnimeSrk
The battle against the superior dragons has just begun, now ragna is up against them. Excited about the fight.
@AnimeSrk

Bring on his fight with lightning boy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.