Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 22, 2023 9:19 AM
Discord Moderator
♕ The Golden ♕

Feb 2018

After a thrilling tour through the haunted estate, your path leads you back to the grand double doors.
As they swing open, a wave of familiar, haunting music fills the air, drawing you into the heart of the mansion.

The ballroom, adorned with playful decorations, is alive with the spirit of Halloween. Dancing skeletons, swirling ghosts, and grinning pumpkins surround you, and the floor beneath your feet seems to pulse with energy.

In the center of the room, beneath the twinkling stars that adorn the ceiling, you spot a curious scene. Two figures, draped in elaborate costumes, stand around the source of the enchanting music, their faces etched with concern. They huddle by a vintage gramophone, whispering in hushed tones. It's as if they hold the key to a hidden secret, the source of the captivating melodies that have lured you in.

Gilrin: (Worried) Beeped, I'm concerned our Halloween party's music isn't exciting enough.

Beeped: (Agreeing) You're right, Gilrin. We need a surprise to make it memorable.

Gilrin: (Inspired) How about we pick songs from the countries of our friends we invited? It'll add a unique touch!

Beeped: (Excited) Brilliant! Let me check our guest list, we can't make any mistakes.

Gilrin: (Enthusiastic) We should make sure they are anime openings! It'll be a musical journey!

Beeped: (Smiles) We could even make it a blind test. Our friends will love the variety!

Gilrin: (Nods) We should still add a couple of classic Halloween hits to keep the spooky vibe. Like "Thriller" and "Monster Mash."

Beeped: (Agreeing) Perfect! Our party will be unforgettable with this diverse playlist. Our friends are in for a treat!

Gilrin: (Excitedly) Let me grab the guest list. Jeanne, Sherlock, Semiramis, Leonardo, hmmm... Check...

Beeped: (Equally excited) This idea is fantastic! I'll start writing down the songs we need.

Together, they feverishly jot down the list of songs, their excitement palpable.
When they finish, they rush to the door and slam it shut behind them.

As they leave, you notice a keyhole on the door.

Wait, what if the key to unlock the door is selecting the correct country for each guest from our song list?

Brilliant! Let's give it a try.

How to play:

❃Each guest has a country of origin, using their name and the anime opening song that is exclusive to their country,
find out where they are from.
❃Guests are related to one country only. You can google their name if you don't know them or the song doesn't provide enough context clues to guess where it is from.

You must submit only the country nothing else.

Bonus candy:
Help Gilrin and Beeped by adding more songs to the playlist!

Submit an anime opening (simply copy paste the link from the site it is from) that has been changed for a specific country and tell us which country it is from. You can totally link a song from a country that was picked in the main list!

Bonus candy FAQ:

✪ Can I submit a fan made translated version of an anime opening?
Yes, we will allow it.

✪ Can I submit Korean anime openings in Korean?
That would not work as it is the original language of the show. If you find an alternate version in another language and it is referenced on MAL, we will allow it but we would prefer if you just used Japanese animation as a reference to make all our lives easier!

✪ Can I submit an American or other cartoon / game opening?
No, please only use Japanese animation.

GilrinOct 22, 2023 4:36 PM

She felt that her whole life was some kind of dream
she sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2023 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Done! :D

Edit: Resubmitted for my second attempt!

@BocchiTheRock
With trembling hands, you select songs from their list, matching them to the countries of origin of their friends.
Slowly, you insert the parchment into the keyhole, and with a soft click, the door unlocks.
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

Thank you for your contribution to our playlist! Here is your bonus candy:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 5:06 PM
Oct 22, 2023 9:41 AM

Jul 2017
Music is always enjoyable!!

@Stuntdrath
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Iskandar. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

If you need help we are waiting around on the Discord!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 5:59 PM
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎 (ᐢ..ᐢ)
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ »[𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓎]«
Oct 22, 2023 9:44 AM
Sep 2023
d o n e

@Yumiella
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Thomas Edison and Sherlock Holmes. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
Hope I got it right

@chibiandreea
With trembling hands, you select songs from their list, matching them to the countries of origin of their friends.
Slowly, you insert the parchment into the keyhole, and with a soft click, the door unlocks.
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

MALoween 2024 🎃

Oct 2021
Done ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

@Meeyua
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:06 PM
Oct 22, 2023 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
Done. I have to admit I only bothered with this after seeing it started off with the masterpiece which is that particular Naruto opening :')

@Skatrzoo
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:08 PM
2024:
2023:
2022:
2021:

Oct 22, 2023 9:50 AM

Jan 2020
Done! :)

@GloriousMoep
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:07 PM
MALoween Mansion Candy 2023:
Oct 22, 2023 9:56 AM

Oct 2022
Done~

@puddinz
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:08 PM

👻🎃 🎃👻

Oct 22, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2023
Done!

@Ralf2oo2
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:09 PM

Oct 22, 2023 9:59 AM

Nov 2020
Done!

@accatsu
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Illyasviel von Einzbern and Sherlock Holmes. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:12 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:00 AM

May 2020
:3

@IHaveNoLifeYada
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:14 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:01 AM

Mar 2014
Sent!

@Rinarin
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:15 PM
Card Deliveries
Oct 22, 2023 10:05 AM

Mar 2021
done!

@stawaiiyokoto
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

Bonus:
Oct 22, 2023 10:06 AM

Sep 2007
Hope I got them right

@KingPin
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:18 PM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

MALoween 2023 Candies

MALoween 2022 Candies

Oct 22, 2023 10:07 AM

Jun 2017
Done!

@ThiagoIanuch
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:18 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:11 AM

Jun 2020
Done!!! This was fun to listen

@Setrinel
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:19 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:12 AM

Mar 2016
Done! 🎵

@RinRintao39
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:20 PM
Candies 2023: x1

Oct 22, 2023 10:16 AM

Mar 2023
Done!

@zetsuboshi
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

My Candies:
Oct 22, 2023 10:18 AM
Apr 2023
yipppeeee

@psicyh
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Thomas Edison and Sherlock Holmes. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

It seems your song wasn't working for the playlist! Please resubmit something that follows the guidelines!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:23 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:18 AM

Dec 2016
Done :3

@Kaleith
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

Oct 22, 2023 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
i sent it I am sure I messed up the two obscure ones.

Edit: I sent a 2nd attempt!

@YayakoChii
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:24 PM

Oct 22, 2023 10:20 AM
The memelord

Feb 2020
Finished

@PoyoMain
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:26 PM
My Candies:
Main:
Oct 22, 2023 10:21 AM

May 2021
Done! I think I did it right.

@Half_Otaku47
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Illyasviel von Einzbern and Iskandar. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:28 PM

Oct 22, 2023 10:24 AM

Aug 2020
Done :3

@xFlameSnowyIce
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:28 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:24 AM

Apr 2018
Hope i did it correctly

@Sam565
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:29 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:25 AM

Jun 2022
Done!

Realized I screwed up tho, but I will wait for you to scream at me for being wrong heh :)

@Sanzey
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Iskandar. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:30 PM
Spooky Candy:
Bonus Candy:
Oct 22, 2023 10:27 AM

May 2016
Objective Completed

@DerMensch24
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:31 PM
[align=center][/align]
Oct 22, 2023 10:28 AM
May 2023
Done :/

@odon2003
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:31 PM

2024 candies:
Oct 22, 2023 10:30 AM

Apr 2022
Done. Hope i got everything well.

@Sylpheline
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:34 PM

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) - Forum Signature by craftyaegis on DeviantArt

Oct 22, 2023 10:30 AM

Oct 2018
Done :)

@Saobenoit
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:35 PM
"I want you to know your worth. The person who tries to fit in so they won't be hated. The person who curses their incapable self. Falling into depression from comparing yourself to others. Being misled by rumors. Being envious, bulling others. None of that will help you grow as a person so it's a waste of time... Please learn to cherish yourself first. Otherwise, you cannot cherish others. Being yourself means to be your own greatest ally." - yugami yuuji
Oct 22, 2023 10:31 AM

Jul 2019
Submitted, but not really sure about 2 answers :(

@isekun
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:35 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:32 AM

Feb 2012
Done!

@moupyon
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:36 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:33 AM

Mar 2019
Done! :)

@RiotVolt
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Thomas Edison. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:37 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:34 AM

Mar 2021

Done!

@kihel
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Sherlock Holmes. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:40 PM

Oct 22, 2023 10:35 AM

Aug 2019
Done! 😁

@Synertry
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:40 PM
MALoween 2023 Candies
Mains:
Bonus: x18
Oct 22, 2023 10:36 AM
Cukiereczek

Nov 2018
Finished!

@CukieMunster
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:41 PM
ฅ(=^・ω・^=ฅ) にゃー

Oct 22, 2023 10:39 AM

Mar 2013
Done!^^

@Eskimochan
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:42 PM
2023 MALoween✟Mansion

My Candies:
x3
Oct 22, 2023 10:42 AM

Feb 2010
done

@chatty
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

It seems your song wasn't working for the playlist! Please resubmit something that follows the guidelines!
beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:43 PM
MALoween '23

May 2018
Done! ♫♫

@ItsDudiBee
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:44 PM

Dec 2012
Done.

@katetana
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:45 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:43 AM

Jul 2019
Submitted!

@ElBriga27
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:45 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:44 AM

Apr 2014
done, been a long time since i listened to foreign dubbed anime from my childhood xD

@orosan
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:46 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:44 AM
Jul 2022
Done !

@SekooZT
Oops! It looks like you got lost on the map on your way to Elizabeth Báthory. Try to find your way again and resubmit! You got this!

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:48 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:46 AM
バハムート零式

Jul 2008
Sent~

@Bahamut_Zero
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:49 PM
MALOWEEN 2024
Oct 22, 2023 10:47 AM

Sep 2022
Done!

@millionsofmario
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:50 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:47 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
Submitted,

I totally love this bonus candy OP I submitted!!! ahahahahah

@lifeiscrazy
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:50 PM

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Oct 22, 2023 10:48 AM

May 2021
SUBMITTED 🎵 Leonardo DaVinci's pick was a real treat, that's the soundtrack of my childhood :D

@DigiCat
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 6:51 PM
Oct 22, 2023 10:48 AM

Nov 2020
donee

@Kzzz
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 7:37 PM
MALoween 2023:
Bonus: x3
Oct 22, 2023 10:49 AM
𝕲𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙

Apr 2020
Submitted and did bonus

@V-O-I-D
You've made it out!

Here is your reward:

beeped5Oct 22, 2023 7:45 PM

”If there's any scrap metal
or parts you don't want,

I'll take them."

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dark Descent II ( 1 2 )

Aiimee - 4 hours ago

87 by missty101 »»
6 seconds ago

» Madam Cat's Walk ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

192 by Ralf2oo2 »»
5 minutes ago

» Spooky Scary Socials II

CukieMunster - 2 hours ago

14 by Skatrzoo »»
8 minutes ago

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 5)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 4)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.