Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2023 8:29 AM

Dec 2021
First big battle went pretty well for the gang.

The battle against the superior Dragon, Disaster Thrower, begins. Despite facing a formidable enemy on the 3rd seat of the winged bloodline, Michaeland his team advance advantageously under Crimson's strategic command. Watching the course of the battle, Ragna reaffirms the importance of Crimson's presence in achieving his own objectives. Meanwhile, a few days earlier in the capital city of Celesviera, the Winged King, Artemisia, who wields the power to manipulate time, had appeared before King Femud Lese, demonstrating absolute power.

Well, who could have predicted that? The girl looks like an angel but has a heart as dark as hell, while the guy appears demonic but fights for the side of humans. I'd like to request a front-row seat to witness the demise of this malevolent being and her supposed goddess, in the most gruesome way possible. Meanwhile, the other gods should step up to care for humanity. This world is so imbalanced. It's humans against dragons, but only a handful of humans possess magic, and the dragons' sole weakness is silver. And to top it off, the god is just doing whatever they please, hopping around through time. Quite the angelic facade, I must say. I'm pretty certain they're all headed for a grim end, lol. Although what I'm most eagerly anticipating is the day when Crimson meets their inevitable fate.

How will our main characters beat time stop? I don't even know myself.

Oct 21, 2023 9:28 AM
Jul 2023
The Natsuki Subaru Experience.
Oct 21, 2023 9:31 AM

Oct 2020
Ultimatia is one scary dragon.
Oct 21, 2023 10:00 AM
Sep 2015
At first I thought "wait, isn't Crimson also the first seat? then why the hell there are two dragons sitting in the same seat" and then I realized "Oh, since Crimson betrays dragonkind so it's reasonable to got kicked out of the seat and replaced that seat with other dragon."

Let's get pass my confusion, I'm just glad that all dragon hunters are alive. Though the scene of tornado chasing the car carrying tornado hunters reminds me of my favorite childhood movie "Twister".
Oct 21, 2023 10:13 AM

Jul 2020
I was about to drop this show but then I read the comments above about the angelic dragon girl and changed my mind. She's like a beacon of hope for this borefest, I'll keep watching and rooting for her to fuck up both mcs
Oct 21, 2023 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
Crimson Actually drove over the third seat with a TRUCK to add damage. Show is GOLD!

Can't wait for more Dragon battles.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 21, 2023 10:20 AM

Oct 2017
That winged dragon lady is kinda messed up. Talking about annihlating the entire kingdom so calmly as if she's talking about something normal, scary. Also her power is to control time which is way too OP. Crimson better have some good plan.
Oct 21, 2023 10:38 AM

Jul 2023
That fight with the 3rd is amazing. Ultimatia is really intimidating there, also just realized that the head on her spear is neither frozen nor burned, so probably it is still alive
Oct 21, 2023 10:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Taking care those wind dragon its like slicing a piece of cake, but need a lot of intrigue just to make him caught off guard and butchered into the dragon barbeque. I wonder how do you fight those Ultimatia whom can even control the time magic?

Still the way she talks, like a smooth pacifist. Almost making the king felt of ease to survive, till she's telling the truth, shes dragon after all, only servant nothing more. So there's no other way to prevent the God's wrath rather than to cooperate to ease the disappearance xd.

Decent episode. Since its still an early, i doubt that Ragna Crimson will meet with Ultimatia very soon at the capital. So let's see what kind of superior dragon they gonna encounter, for the next week...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 21, 2023 10:58 AM
May 2021
This episode was awesome! And that Angel dragon monarch is a menace even if she is acting kind lol
Oct 21, 2023 11:31 AM

Nov 2016
Truck-kun didn't deliver the final blow, but good job nonetheless. Bye, 3rd seat.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 21, 2023 12:05 PM

May 2021
ultimatia is so sick in the head ngl but she was 'made' to be like that fr so it's fine + ueda reina mommy voice so we rollin
Oct 21, 2023 2:34 PM
Feb 2023
Inexplicable said:
I was about to drop this show but then I read the comments above about the angelic dragon girl and changed my mind. She's like a beacon of hope for this borefest, I'll keep watching and rooting for her to fuck up both mcs

lol I got bad news for you 😭😭
Oct 21, 2023 2:59 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting...

Who's this "god"? Wasn't that the one who got pissed the bakery closed and hence ordered humans to be exterminated?

"Angel" dragon seems interesting though. She doesn't seem evil, she's just immensely devoted to her god.
Oct 21, 2023 3:03 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to MaroMangas623
Inexplicable said:

lol I got bad news for you 😭😭
@MaroMangas623 lol, from all the dragons she looks like the most interesting one but your comment makes it seem like she'll get killed soon -_-. Though I wonder how it's possible to kill a time-manipulating dragon... And I also wonder if MC sending his consciousness to past-self is related to her (stole/copied her power or something?). Anyways I'm just wondering, don't answer with spoilers :D
Oct 21, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

we saw that Crimson don't joke...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 21, 2023 3:57 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to MegamiRem
That winged dragon lady is kinda messed up. Talking about annihlating the entire kingdom so calmly as if she's talking about something normal, scary. Also her power is to control time which is way too OP. Crimson better have some good plan.
@MegamiRem Its probably either coating himself with his power or using crimson ability to manipulate time or some shit like that, thats just my prediction.

Oct 21, 2023 4:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
guh... where the fuck are the girls?

im enjoying the show so far, but shit.. all we get is one or two right now?

tired of wishing Crismon was a girl lol the design is cute
EcchiGodMamsterOct 21, 2023 4:44 PM
Oct 21, 2023 4:49 PM

Jun 2015
Going to have there work cut out for them. I just watched a dragon demi god reverse time and looks like they have lost a major last resort weapon
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 21, 2023 4:53 PM
Nov 2016
I hate ghosting and dimming with passion and this episode has some of it, that being said, this is actually a nice episode and I still enjoyed it, and we are finally in the Capital arc, this is where shit gets good, I'm glad the most boring part of the manga is already over.

As you can see, Crimson was in the testing phase, he's an intelligent guy and came up with a strategy to defeat that Wind Dragon while testing Ragna in the process with those Silverine-infused bullets, Ragna was also using his Silverine Aura when he was inside truck-kun, which means, the Wind Dragon was actually run-over by a Silverine-infused truck, the anime didn't show it sadly.

The current Winged Dragon Monarch is named Ultimatia (in the official manga translation) and Artemisia (in the fan translation), I'll be honest, I believe Artemisia sounds better, it fits her personality well and sounds more feminine, but the anime went with the official translation instead, oh well. I also believe Slime is a better character in the manga, Slime has more presence there and he's more on the "bratty side" while the anime made him on the "cute side" instead.

Anyway, this is where shit gets good and I can't wait for the next episode, I only hope the animation is good for the big fight that will happen in the Capital arc, PLEASE, don't fuck this up SILVER LINK, I trust you will give this battle the justice it deserves.
Oct 21, 2023 4:55 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster

tired of wishing Crismon was a girl lol the design is cute
@EcchiGodMamster Don't worry, another major MC will appear pretty soon and she's a girl and goddamn, she's one hell of a character. You will all love her, I guarantee it.
Oct 21, 2023 5:16 PM

Mar 2007
So they beat the #3 Dragon with wind powers due to a miscalculation on his part about how weak humans are.

But the Dragon ruler has ... power over time, which is seriously OP.

Even with Ragna's powers and Crimson's tactics, IDK how they're going to beat someone who can manipulate time.
Oct 21, 2023 5:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to xZabuzax
@EcchiGodMamster Don't worry, another major MC will appear pretty soon and she's a girl and goddamn, she's one hell of a character. You will all love her, I guarantee it.
@xZabuzax

i believe it, but then itll just be her in a sea of dudes :(
Oct 21, 2023 5:25 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@xZabuzax

i believe it, but then itll just be her in a sea of dudes :(
@EcchiGodMamster She's not the only female so don't worry about it, there are more females in her group and they will appear in the anime, and there are even more females ahead in a future arc but this won't appear in the anime for now since it will be in an arc with another Monarch and their bloodline, the anime will only adapt the Winged Bloodline.
Oct 21, 2023 5:28 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to xZabuzax
@EcchiGodMamster She's not the only female so don't worry about it, there are more females in her group and they will appear in the anime, and there are even more females ahead in a future arc but this won't appear in the anime for now since it will be in an arc with another Monarch and their bloodline, the anime will only adapt the Winged Bloodline.
@xZabuzax

well thats good to hear, but they can't come soon enough...
Oct 21, 2023 5:44 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Stormy_77
So they beat the #3 Dragon with wind powers due to a miscalculation on his part about how weak humans are.

But the Dragon ruler has ... power over time, which is seriously OP.

Even with Ragna's powers and Crimson's tactics, IDK how they're going to beat someone who can manipulate time.
@Stormy_77 That is why Crimson has failed in killing the other Dragon Monarchs and the Dragon God in the past and the future even with future Ragna's help (and others, Ragna isn't the only one), you guys have absolutely no idea how OP the Dragon Monarchs are, and there are dragons that are not in the Monarch category that are even stronger than a Monarch.
Oct 21, 2023 5:56 PM
Mar 2023
Crimson will blow up in popularity next ep, I assure you of that...nobodybis ready, even us manga readers
Oct 21, 2023 6:00 PM

Mar 2007
Reply to xZabuzax
@Stormy_77 That is why Crimson has failed in killing the other Dragon Monarchs and the Dragon God in the past and the future even with future Ragna's help (and others, Ragna isn't the only one), you guys have absolutely no idea how OP the Dragon Monarchs are, and there are dragons that are not in the Monarch category that are even stronger than a Monarch.
@xZabuzax Yes, I'm continuing to watch because so far this anime has done power scaling the right way, which is good IMO. We too often get things that are way OP but if they introduce it with some gradual "levels" of power it makes it easier for viewers to accept. Will keep watching for sure.
Oct 21, 2023 6:59 PM

Apr 2022
aight this is where i jump ship, the time i spend watching this feels better used watching the new kusuriya no hitorigoto. gave 4 episodes as a chance and it's got nothing i like. and only one baddie bruh, ultimatia alone cannot save this for me.
EcchiGodMamster said:

facts lmao sometimes if i'm not liking a show, then the females can make me stay but it's severely lacking here, ultimatia is too little too late. i'll come back later if i hear talk about it blowing up but i highly doubt that'll happen.
ryzxgumOct 21, 2023 7:06 PM
Oct 21, 2023 7:30 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ryzxgum
aight this is where i jump ship, the time i spend watching this feels better used watching the new kusuriya no hitorigoto. gave 4 episodes as a chance and it's got nothing i like. and only one baddie bruh, ultimatia alone cannot save this for me.
EcchiGodMamster said:

facts lmao sometimes if i'm not liking a show, then the females can make me stay but it's severely lacking here, ultimatia is too little too late. i'll come back later if i hear talk about it blowing up but i highly doubt that'll happen.
@ryzxgum You can't give Ragna Crimson more than 4 episodes but then again, It's kinda funny hearing you say that when you gave One Piss a 10/10.

We are only in the 4th episode, the next female MC will appear pretty soon but whatever, you watch what you like.
Oct 21, 2023 7:58 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@ryzxgum You can't give Ragna Crimson more than 4 episodes but then again, It's kinda funny hearing you say that when you gave One Piss a 10/10.

We are only in the 4th episode, the next female MC will appear pretty soon but whatever, you watch what you like.
@xZabuzax don't even mention one piece in a thread of an anime as garbage as this. everything i gave a 10 sold me on the first episode, meanwhile this show got 3 more episodes as a chance and was still a massive waste of time. would've stuck around if it only 12 episodes but 24 episodes of ass is too much, even for me. can't say i'm disappointed though, never had hope for this anyway.
Oct 21, 2023 8:02 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ryzxgum
@xZabuzax don't even mention one piece in a thread of an anime as garbage as this. everything i gave a 10 sold me on the first episode, meanwhile this show got 3 more episodes as a chance and was still a massive waste of time. would've stuck around if it only 12 episodes but 24 episodes of ass is too much, even for me. can't say i'm disappointed though, never had hope for this anyway.
@ryzxgum Spoken like a true One Piss fan, but if a garbage like One Piss is your thing then you do you.
Oct 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@ryzxgum Spoken like a true One Piss fan, but if a garbage like One Piss is your thing then you do you.
@xZabuzax yes, feed me your salty tears. you're an empty account so you're not worth the time anyway. keep hiding and defend this dogshit with your life.
Oct 21, 2023 8:10 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to ryzxgum
@xZabuzax yes, feed me your salty tears. you're an empty account so you're not worth the time anyway. keep hiding and defend this dogshit with your life.
@ryzxgum My list is hidden because it's none of your goddamn business.

I'm not worth your time but look how I have you responding to my comments. Keep watching your One Piss garbage and GTFO already.
Oct 21, 2023 8:13 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to xZabuzax
@ryzxgum My list is hidden because it's none of your goddamn business.

I'm not worth your time but look how I have you responding to my comments. Keep watching your One Piss garbage and GTFO already.
@xZabuzax oh my god you're still crying, are you that salty that i dropped your garbage anime?? that's cute. bout to watch some 90s anime that have better animation and story than this pathetic fantasy lolol.
Oct 21, 2023 8:14 PM
Apr 2023
Hot damn, looks like the king will resort to mass euthanasia instead.
Oct 21, 2023 8:44 PM
Jan 2022
too bad, I want to like ultimatia but the whole "blind obedience to a deity even in the face of your own morals" thing kinda ruins it for me
Oct 21, 2023 9:35 PM
Mar 2014
well many comments their disappointment but really the rating say otherwise, for people dropping, God Speed for you

I love how this episode still true to manga (not that I remember it clearly which a plus to make me enjoy the story again)
The Truck-kun participating is make me laugh
Artemisia (I like this name no matter what) introduction is really good and few more dragons show up

The visual still good, SILVER LINK doing good job so far but I wouldn't compare it to A1 or Ufo Budget Works
I think so far is better than Fate Kaleid Shirou
Oct 21, 2023 11:19 PM

May 2019
Damn, Ultimatia is a goddess for sure but her nonchalant attitude for genocide is as evil as she is beautiful... Plus with her ability to freeze and rewind time I think Ragna and Crimson are going to have a hard time with her, maybe there's a nonviolent way of dealing with her.
Oct 22, 2023 1:51 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Crimson flashing a light to make the villagers forget about him reminded me so much of Men In Black xDxD. And that angel-looking dragon. She looks way more dangerous than the other typical dragons with high fighting abilities.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Oct 22, 2023 4:03 AM

Jul 2021
Th animation for ths episode seem pretty good, I now High hope for Ultimatia vs Ragna fight!
Oct 22, 2023 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
holy fuck !! this show is getting more intense and good !!!

ultimia ability almost identical to crimson .. they can manipulate time ..
Oct 22, 2023 7:26 AM

Mar 2020
I think it's the characters I hate the most, it's characters who are able to throw absurdities and aberrant horrors at you and still keep a smile on their face 🤣
Oct 22, 2023 1:40 PM

Aug 2013
The king seemed okay until he took that hand.

A literal god showed up eh, power scaling going hard.
Oct 22, 2023 5:56 PM

Mar 2008
Damn Ultimatia is pretty brutal in such a polite compassionate way. I guess that's what you get when you are fully devoted to a master/god doing things that otherwise would be against your nature.
Oct 23, 2023 10:10 AM
Mar 2021
MC OP, but enemy is OP too
Oct 23, 2023 5:08 PM
Jan 2019
solid episode revealing the top dragon monarch
Oct 24, 2023 12:29 AM

Feb 2017
nice episode --->
Oct 24, 2023 7:09 AM
Sep 2023
its to early to say but thus far its great ... it seems like alot of thought was put into this
Oct 25, 2023 4:57 AM

Mar 2013
Well, that was a creepy episode.
They actually created something resembling of an angel to be an actual dragon, and in 1st place in prowess at that. This is becoming more of a series where people will need to rebel to the creators of dragons sooner than later.
But why? The 1st winged is a beauty will all the things man wants as a perfect woman but the dialogue she gave was rather eerie...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.