Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Opheila's perfume really is to be feared...no wonder she has a reputation in this show.

Not a fan o Ophelia but she's important to this arc. I think this arc/episode slowed down somewhat in terms of pacing though. They're on the 3rd floor now so shouldn't expect it to be a pushover.
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM

Jan 2018
I really loved that Ophelia and Godfrey moment goddammit :"""")

Final episode next week. I'm not ready.
Oct 6, 2023 9:45 AM

Feb 2019
Nanatsuma Fridays!

So we got the Carlos and Ophelia backstory that was cutout last episode. Brief, but gave some really sad insight into how the Salvadori family views sex and their bodies as just a tool to her access to stronger bloodlines. Carlos taught her that doesn’t have to be her only purpose.

Lol, Guy is mean for teasing Katie about Oliver getting horny in the labyrinth. He’s right though. Even the sight of Nanao sweat getting Oliver all hot and bothered. He so real 😂

Still don’t get how Cyrus isn’t a 45 year old man. No way bro is a Kimberly student lol. All the playing with the dead has really aged him.

Really goes to show you how strong a guy Alvin is to use Dolor on himself every time he saw Ophelia. Someone with that level of commitment and determination to his friends is the perfect fit for a leadership position at this academy. But more importantly, he and his friends totally changed Ophelia’s outlook on life which can’t be understated

Fuck the kids who bullied her because she was close to Alvin. I just hate Ophelia didn’t talk to her friends before totally changing her personality all because of those idiots. The only people who matter are those who actually know you.

Ngl they rushed quite a bit of volume 3 and I’m a little disappointed because some of this stuff is supposed to hit way harder in the books. Like Ophelia’s descent into madness, her feelings for Al, friendship with the others etc. I wish they’d have cut out some stuff from volume 2 rather than this as it’s the climax..

Please be a good finale next week
Marinate1016Oct 6, 2023 10:17 AM
Oct 6, 2023 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
ngl, I like the former Ophelia more than her current personality. Big F to those who forced her to change.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 6, 2023 10:08 AM

Feb 2021
I feel like in the process Alvin just gave himself eternal ED lol
Nice to learn about Salvadori's backstory tho
Last episode next week!

This episode title: サルヴァドーリ(淫魔の末裔)— Salvadori (Succubus' descendant)
Next episode title: ラストソング(聖歌)— Last Song (Hymn; chant; sacred song)
Oct 6, 2023 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
The school has the right to be weird, to be magical, but it can't be dangerous, all students should feel safe at school.
Oct 6, 2023 12:43 PM
Apr 2021
From now on say no to nhentai, only Dolor 😂.
Oct 6, 2023 2:16 PM
Jul 2021
One episode to go, I mean to survive to the very end! Let's go peeps! We can win this!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Oct 6, 2023 2:32 PM

Dec 2015
based on the flashbacks in the episode I have no idea if Ophelia's downfall is supposed to be like voluntary or involuntary thing, not sure if its fault on the adaptation side or am I just not supposed to understand it yet

also recently I'm getting kinda tired of flashback which only reason to be is to "feel sad"
Like them going to see Ophelia and saying all the stuff about being her "Final Visitor", etc. drove the message well enough. Generic flashbacks kinda decrease the impact for me ngl
Oct 6, 2023 3:26 PM

Nov 2014
No one here and for good reason
Oct 6, 2023 5:32 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh look how lovey-dovey the episode can be, with them water-skating on the scene. As always Nanao can't stop to be so adorable.

Then oh boy we learn more about Salvadori on the past and how she changed into a Savage Salvadori. Fuckin bully again, and idk why its still have its charm after all the times. Even the skeleton dude respect Salvadori and wanna attend her funeral? Salvadori consumed by the spell phase soon reach its final, and here i am hoping nothing bad happens to our lovely succubus after what they served here as her flashback. But the damn title indicate something emotional shit as the end, and i feel like nanatsuma needs to continue after all the commotion. As that's how my wish begin...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2023 7:12 PM

Apr 2022
one more episode, can't believe i pulled through this far but heaven is on the other side bois.
Oct 6, 2023 7:49 PM

Jul 2017
As Oliver, Nanao and Michela go deeper into the 3rd layer with Miligan, Ophelia's perfume starts to take its toll on Oliver, especially towards Nanao when she always goes close towards him. It'll be too sweet to intrude on their lovey-dovey moment. But going through the marsh by walking on water, it requires total concentration, and Oliver teaches Nanao the same trick, which Michela follows up thereafter. Soon, they meet Rivermoore working against them, though thanks to Michela detecting Ophelia's strong defenses, they were able to get out of the situation,

As to Ophelia's backstory, her being a succubus is plain undainty to some, though to this kouhai of Alvin Godfrey, he's being attached to her in the weirdest of ways suffering from the sexual tension that he managed to overcome, then allow her to join his small Campus Group Watch of protecting the school. As expected, they find Rivermoore committing the same atrocity, but that they weren't strong to begin with. Even worse, Ophelia getting bullied forces her succubus side to come out as Pete readies the escape in hopes that anyone would notice them.

Welp, the adaptation of Volume 3 really feels rushed, just hoping that there's a good tailwind finale.
Oct 6, 2023 9:40 PM

Mar 2007
A bit of an interesting episode.

• They learn to walk on water. Nanao does a Japan sinks, but Olive is a natural, and Chela succeeds too.
  • The necro that got hosed with the lake chimera, I hope he dies.
  • Godfrey is quite a saint, punishing himself Dolor (kick to balls) style for impure thoughts.
  • Ophelia's story is horrible but she has to own the fact that she made all those choices. And interestingly enough when she ended up breaking bad, her boobs suddenly got all "free to play" va voom, out there.
  • Pete does his best to get rescued!

Only 1 more episode to see how all this plays out.
Oct 7, 2023 4:07 AM
Sep 2016
Chela is def my first oyome (waifu) in this series, never would I ever think before that Ophelia (especially the younger ver) would become my second one. Now I hope we'd have 24 EPs for this season, but the world is not always so kind, I suppose....
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Oct 7, 2023 12:18 PM
Aug 2022
Finally this arc is becoming interesting, the previous episodes of it seemed like another filler like arc for the glasses guy. Hope they can somehow manage to resolve it in a good way in the next episodes and add some more information on the spellblades because i dont think its getting another season any time soon...
Oct 7, 2023 2:48 PM

Mar 2010
That might have been my 2nd or 3rd favorite episode. Eitherway definitely one of best the series due amount of character work it does in such a short time

The flashback between with Ophelia, Godfrey and Carlos was really well. The only caveat is that anime glosses over Ophelia's decent into self-destruction and putting a lot on viewer to infer how the growth of the Campus Watch was affecting it both positivity and her mental state negatively. Made wish this arc had at least one more episode.

Another good point about, it gets to core of who Godfrey is as character and kind of extremes he will go to for his ideals. He becomes one of my favorites from this point on.
Oct 7, 2023 8:16 PM
Jun 2012
Hogwarts sure is a bloody place.

Once you move past the class of that Potter boy and his "hero" friends.

Who knew that magic between children would end in constant bloodshed?
Oct 7, 2023 9:27 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to ARK-13
I really loved that Ophelia and Godfrey moment goddammit :"""")

Final episode next week. I'm not ready.
@ARK-13 Me, either. Oliver only made a small dent. Plus, they're still a group of 6. I guess I'll be heading to the manga.
Oct 8, 2023 12:21 AM
Sep 2021
Salvadori's backstory was good, let's hope that she and everyone else get saved from their spell.
Oct 8, 2023 1:07 AM

Oct 2017
I've come to like Ophelia as a character. Hope they can save her somehow.
Oct 10, 2023 10:25 AM

May 2019
So Ophelia's perfume acts as an aphrodisiac for guys. On that note it was funny that Nanao didn't know what horny meant, she really is innocent lol.

While Ophelia's backstory is a bit sad she still chose to go down the dark path although towards the end of this episode she seemed to be unsure of herself. I'm curious to see how this ends in the finale.
Oct 10, 2023 1:26 PM
Jan 2023
Another good episode! We got a good look at Ophelia's past. Her perfume scent also got explained, it makes men horny, seems Nanao really is innocent to not know what that means.

I'm starting to quite like Ophelia's character, hope they can save her, but not sure if that's even possible.

The group rescuing Pete have now learnt to walk on water using magic too, that could be useful.

The final episode is next week (unless they extend again which I doubt it) and I really am going to miss this show, it has beautiful visuals and good characters, just too bad the pacing is inconsistent, which has improved in the later half of the season. Still, even with the problems this show has I'm gonna miss it, and I do look forward to next week's episode.
Oct 14, 2023 6:07 AM

May 2020
So that girl was only good enough to give guys a boner.. no wonder those two girls called her a whore lol.

But I'm still not sure why she ended up the way she is right now and what kind of feelings they wanted us to feel from that backstory. Though this has been such an unremarkable series that I've almost stopped searching sense out of things.
Oct 14, 2023 9:31 AM

Sep 2017
Lol Ophelia completely switched at the drop of a dime. Get bullied one time turns into I'm going to try to murder my bullies, start wearing "sexy" clothing, and unload my perfume on everyone. Even before she was let into this club she didn't seem resentful and bitter. She seemed sad and lonely. I compare this to Geto's backstory in the flashback arc from season 2 of JJK that and it's really night and day in terms of the character writing. And I'm not even a big JJK fan.
Oct 14, 2023 4:43 PM

Mar 2008
Again it feels like something is missing. Why would Ophilia change that much just from being treated mean just once?
Oct 17, 2023 2:37 PM

Dec 2007
Ophelia's backstory was pretty good, but I have to ask what was the point of the water-walking stuff when they had that boat?
Oct 20, 2023 9:08 PM
Apr 2013
EP 14

Ok so i was expecting them to actually start fighting this ep and then cliffhang, but it seems the entire ep was just a setup for the big battle next ep.
Still not entirely sure whats going on with ophelia, we got some vague clues i guess

EDIT: Seems there was yet another surprise change to the op
CocoaGalaxyOct 20, 2023 9:16 PM
Oct 24, 2023 4:59 AM
May 2021
This backstory was interesting. Ophelia and Godfrey moments were cute and funny lol
Nov 11, 2023 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
That's an extreme way to train yourself to resist Ophelia's perfume. Personally, I could never do that to myself.

Ophelia's transformation to her current self felt badly rushed. The school has a real bullying problem. Although I guess it has a lot of problems in general.
Dec 1, 2023 9:02 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to G_Spark233
That's an extreme way to train yourself to resist Ophelia's perfume. Personally, I could never do that to myself.

Ophelia's transformation to her current self felt badly rushed. The school has a real bullying problem. Although I guess it has a lot of problems in general.
@G_Spark233 me neither

but it sure was entertaining to watch lol
Jan 23, 8:17 AM

Mar 2015
So Ophelia was forced to change. She got tired of people ridiculing her.
Feb 21, 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
She's a succubus after all, they're seducers and demons.

And Godfrey used magic on his dick to prevent him from relapsing. 😭 (Smart)

Mar 22, 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
I feel bad for Ophelia actually, the students at this school are mostly jealous assholes.
Apr 26, 8:17 PM

Dec 2022
Neglected to mention this before, but the gaps in that fleshy prison wall are so egregiously wide that both Pete and Albright could've crawled through them without any real issue. Not only would that've saved Albright from having to gut himself, but they likely wouldn't have alerted those mantis creatures with the sound either.

Ophelia became a sultry femme fatale from just a single verbal bullying incident? I suppose it makes sense for her nature as a succubus, but it wasn't as sympathetic as it could've been. Merely having the bullying escalate to physical violence would've made Ophelia's backstory induce significantly more sympathy towards her plight.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.