Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2023 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, some good luck drawing managed to land the cast into the onsen! Honestly, this was a fun way to celebrate the finale even though this entire anime had been filled with shenanigans.

I imagine the director had this finale planned out well in advance to give the cast their sendoff his way. I mean, it's the easiest way to have everyone join in the fun. Ronald and the cast's intro were comedy gold though, even in the finale.
Stark700Mar 27, 2023 7:07 AM
Mar 27, 2023 7:41 AM
Oct 2016
Taking down Northdin with the help of some old enemies. Using the lewd power of those other vampires to override his charm control on the ladies. Northdin certainly tried his best to screw around with Draluc and his town. But the male hunters and male vampires teamed up well to stop him. Hinaichi delivering that uppercut was perfect. Knocking him back so the others could start undoing the charm. A nice multi parter we hadn't seen anything like before near the end of the season. Made even better by everyone going to the hot springs to celebrate. That hot springs vampire having his plans inadvertently thwarted again and again was funny. I loved seeing everyone have a good time there, even the lewd vampires. Great season overall with tons more laughs. Had some of the best skits in the whole show in this season. These characters have become so fun to see every episode. The wacky antics are the right kind to keep me invested and laughing. There's a lot of goodness in the world and it's characters. I would gladly welcome a third.

80/100
Mar 27, 2023 7:53 AM

Jan 2019
I was expecting more scenes for the new members of Vampire Countermeasure Division (Ruri and Moegi) just to see their personality

[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Mar 27, 2023 8:34 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
This show is so over the top and most of the jokes or segments are hit-or-miss. An onsen episode though, it's been fairly long overdue xD, and it definitely delivered. As for the other segments, not quite sure what they were really about but I like how they sneakily played the 1st Op. 

Found this season to be more enjoyable than the 1st, so I'll give this a 6/10. A few of the new characters, like Draluc's mother for example, shined a bit. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 27, 2023 9:02 AM
Sep 2015
Is the last episode a good chance to try various kind of jokes? I don't think so, but this anime think so.
Mar 27, 2023 9:20 AM

Apr 2020
A bit better than the 1st season but overall it was just okay.
6/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 27, 2023 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
Well, anything goes to defeat Northdin, because Draluc would try everything he can, from vampire hunters to vampires, to defeat his master, befitting his infectious Charm power. And that all was done in retaliation to see if Draluc became stronger, which he did.

A new onsen in Shin-Yoko, and everyone has to join along for the ride...thanks to vampire Hot Springs Guy, which turns up being more overwhelmed than he usually is. But this is also a good chance to blend in the crew...because even the Autumn Bookstore staff are here, and it's difficult to pull the trick off. But Springs can't even find a good time to act, and even in the actual naked hot springs, it's still a horrible fail. Well then, the last resort to round everyone up in the banquet hall for the final attempt of attack...and thanks to Autumn Books, at least he got a picture of everyone in it.

Ronaldo, Draluc and John playing word phrasing games, and the manga that Ronaldo is holding is reading a Mob Psycho 100 parody lols, other than hoodwinking us from Season 1's OP almost played.

Oh well, that's another season in the books. Similar season or kinda worse to be honest.
Mar 27, 2023 9:37 AM
Feb 2021
I've personally enjoyed it more than the 1st season. Overall very fun,some episodes really cracked me up.
Mar 27, 2023 9:43 AM

Mar 2008
Same as above poster, I enjoyed this season more than the first one and found myself laughing a lot more. 8/10.
Mar 27, 2023 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
Vanquishing Draluc's teacher, a trip to the hot springs, and some last minute kotatsu gags to end the season.

So on the whole this season of Vampire Dies in No Time was about on par with the first, a solid 7/10. But ever since I first saw this season's op I've been fascinated by one character in this: Draluc's grandfather. He's featured very prominently in it. First as the end of that opening circle and then as the very last character seen doing that dance on the roof. I think if this were to get a season 3 I'd want more of him. Unless I'm forgetting a segment he really only was featured one time this entire season, during that segment where they had to say they weren't free. Just by people's reactions to him it's pretty obvious he's the strongest character in the series and I'd love some more follow-up on that. That's all.
Mar 27, 2023 11:43 AM

Jan 2023
A really good season for me. Not quite at the same level than the first season that I rated a 9, but nevertheless it still has gas, some hilarious episodes here and there.
No real complaints for my part, maybe some episodes a little bit slow-paced, but had some good laughs, just hoping for a season 3!
7/10 for the whole second season!
Mar 27, 2023 11:46 AM
Apr 2020
Last segment wasn't that great they should've put that in the middle and onsen part at the end . Overall enjoyed it as much as season 1 <3 would love to see season 3 but chances are low i guess
Mar 27, 2023 11:48 AM

Dec 2018
fun end to the season; i liked the bit at the end with them just chilling at the kotetsu, that's how you know they're good friends. john makes some good moments, after being somewhat absent for a bit.
Mar 27, 2023 12:53 PM
Jul 2015
The last few minutes were hilarious!
Mar 27, 2023 1:20 PM
Oct 2021
i think i preferred this season over the first surprisingly. this season was just so lighthearted and funny - loved it
Mar 27, 2023 1:29 PM

Sep 2021
For this season's finale, this show went all out with it's obscene humor - as usual. Overall, it's pretty much like the first season. It's relaxing to watch and the shorts are between a bit and very funny. It never feels worn out either! 

I hope it will be further adapted in a 3rd season! 8/10 for this one. 

And my last take for this season: Handa with his hair down is really handsome. His flehmen response not so much. But it looks hillarious. 
Mar 27, 2023 1:55 PM

Nov 2016
When the women raid the men's bath for a change xD

Boring Telepath 1000? Shots fired at Mob Psycho? Lmao

Lol @ the S1 opening dance

This was another hilarious season. Unlike S1 I rocked with S2 right off the bat which made it an even better experience.

Easy 8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 27, 2023 3:39 PM

Feb 2017
nice finale, good to see everyone together one last time at the hot springs :) wonder if there's a potential for a season 3. nusha nusha

placeholder text
Mar 27, 2023 4:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a great finale for this hilarious 2nd season. We got the conclusion to the bit that ended short last episode with Northdin and the solution being a combination of crossdressing and help from other vampires’ weird powers was pretty great lol, Northdin ended up getting away but it looked like his intentions were good in the end, tho he did a lot of damage regardless lol. And the hot spring bit afterward was really fun, we saw just about the entire cast and got to see the women invading the men’s side of the bath instead of the other way around lol, and after all that Hot Spring vampire’s methods failed he had to give up and take a killer pic of everyone together, that was an awesome screenshot so I have to thank him lol.

And the final bit just being a series of gags featuring Ronaldo, Draluc and John around a Kotatsu was really funny and a chill way to end the season, I especially loved the “rich girl” bit lol, and also John saying what Ronaldo told him to was cute.

And here we find ourselves at the end of another season of “The Vampire Dies in No Time”, it was yet another hilarious season that brought us a lot more gags and some new fun characters to add to the mix, and of course more John lol. I really have no complaints, just another season of fun with these wacky characters, and the new OP and ED for this season were both very good and brought back the same artists as before which I appreciate, I don’t think I’ll forget everyone doing that arm dance in the OP lol. I’d love a 3rd season of this for sure, and maybe one day folks will realize this gold mine of a series exists, tho I kinda like it like this lol, it’s kind of like our own little funny club.
Mar 27, 2023 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
"I'm gonna fart"

*farts*

Perfect ending. 10/10 again
Mar 27, 2023 6:19 PM
Jan 2018
Worse than the 1st season. It gets a 7/10 for me. This season was less funny for me and had very little high points. I guess that's the manga's fault. I think they adapted almost all the manga so there won't be anymore for a while. Maybe Madhouse can do another season of Kemonomichi in the meantime.

I'm sad this and Urusei Yatsura are over. Low stakes anime like this are fun to unwind to. I guess I better pull an older anime from my plan to watch list.
Mar 27, 2023 7:03 PM

Mar 2020
So they went to an onsen. So the picture form the OP is from here. I'm happy.

The last part is kinda fun too. Haha will there be a season 3?!?

Its a fun a winter season with this show.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 28, 2023 3:09 AM
Jul 2013
I absolutely lost it when John was made to say ‘OSHIRI’ 10/10 for that alone
Mar 28, 2023 6:48 AM

Jun 2021
I love the last part where the trio of Draluc, John, and Ronaldo are just sitting there having their shenanigans. It gives me a laugh throughout the season. Some episodes have comedy gold. For me, this is better than the first season. 7/10, this is really fun and enjoyable.
Mar 28, 2023 8:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Finishing with an onsen trip is not a bad idea xD
Mar 28, 2023 10:45 AM
May 2021
Really loved this anime. All characters were good in their own way 😂😂. I guess it will not get any more sequel, but these 2 seasons were worth it
Mar 28, 2023 11:28 AM

May 2022
Absolutely Loved This Show.This show was hilarious right from the start and every moment had me burst out laughing.This season was a banger and I am so glad I am part of this community.The ending between the trio as a random podcast was also great.
Would love to See More Seasons of This.I will miss John.
Till then,Another Time.
𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Mar 28, 2023 2:40 PM

Sep 2018
I found this a lot funnier than the 1st season, character dynamics are more well known, but only on an episode to episode basis. Some of the earlier episodes especially, were incredibly unfunny to me. But the better episodes more than made up for it. 8/10.
Mar 29, 2023 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
people are sleeping on this! what the hell!
Mar 30, 2023 11:47 AM
Feb 2015
No fucking way they decided to just close this whole season off with a fart joke 😂
This time around was also as much fun and amusing as the first season, gonna miss this one ahahhahah
Mar 31, 2023 4:12 AM

Jan 2011
Here's hoping for more in the future. This series has a nice comfort to it.
Apr 5, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2016
Solid way to end the season. Was expecting a bit more from the first segment after last episode's cliffhanger but the following two segments more than made up for it. Especially the last one with Draluc, Ronaldo and John just chilling in the kotatsu.

Overall, way funnier than the first season and even moving during some particular episodes. Really liked Sanzu as new seasonal character.

8/10 - Hoping for a third season announcement.
Apr 30, 2023 5:13 PM

May 2021
Theres gonna be a third season right?
Inhales oxygen
May 2, 2023 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
Certainly funnier than the first season with there being gags that made me totally crack up although I do admit there were some misses that flew over my head. Still I got to say it needed more moments from the true star of the show, John the Armadillo.

Jul 19, 2023 11:41 AM

Sep 2014
Very enjoyable season. I hope we get a third one.
Sep 2, 2023 9:21 PM

Apr 2016
Draluc having no shame and having the rest of the guy follow him sounds like a perfect way to start the last episode of the season, good use of the vast and diverse cast of idiots this show possess (Sailor Shot, Ronaldo bouncing his fake tits, everything Draluc did)

The onsen's shenanigans were hilarious.

The last part was a nice way to end (also, were they running out of budget? xD) just Draluc messing up with Ronaldo meanwhile John goes along with their silliness, the rich girl game was the best.

Would love a third season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.