Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Sanzu is way too hyper....I mean way too energetic even for her own good. They made her character look like the biggest fangirl the show has ever seen.

Still a lot of gags this episode but Sanzu took most of the attention imo. Ronald had his hands full this episode LOL
Jan 23, 2023 8:43 AM
Oct 2016
Sanzu caused some major havoc in her debut. Another super Ronaldo fan like we've seen before but Sanzu is in the unique position to be able to become Ronaldo new editor. Unlucky she lost her bout against Fukuma ended unfavorably but Sanzu pressed onward. So funny seeing Sanzu fumble over herself meeting Ronaldo for the first time. Mixing her words up saying some really weird stuff that Ronaldo misinterpreted. Draluc adding himself into the situation just made it even funnier. Him trying to give Sanzu advice on what to say totally backfired. The whole dynamic she brought to the first segment was great and I hope we see Sanzu again this season. Another new character Sagyo getting caught up in Handa schemes messing with Ronaldo. The way they try to use celery to scare this man is always hilarious. Ronaldo is irrationally scared of celery and that won't ever be not funny. Sagyo trying to hide in the closet definitely didn't work but at least Handa got the blame. Then an even newer vampire hunter character trying to find Nagiri but he was right under the dudes nose. The wild shenanigans in this show's world always make me go Wtf in the best way possible.
Jan 23, 2023 8:52 AM

Feb 2016
More idiots join the cast.

Jan 23, 2023 10:16 AM

Dec 2018
the characters really make this show. that editor is super cute, wish she would suplex me.
Jan 23, 2023 2:02 PM
Oct 2021
sanzu kinda annoying but also cute
Jan 23, 2023 2:53 PM

Nov 2016
Sanzu is great and Maremi has a gyaru younger sister? Oh boy XD

Thaeril said:
More idiots join the cast.

Easily the best moment this episode lmao

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 23, 2023 3:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
In an episode with nonstop amazing bits, the first one with Sanzu was probably my favorite, Sanzu is absolutely hilarious and she’s definitely a great addition to this crazy cast of characters, her VA really sold it too. Draluc’s interference only made it better, and those visuals of Ronaldo and Sanzu in the ring beating each other up with “compliments” was great, it’s a shame Sanzu couldn’t become Ronaldo’s editor but I definitely look forward to more of her, her 4th wall break saying she’s finally in the anime was good too lol.

But that’s not where the hilarity stops, the following bit with Sagyo and Handa was really good, I never get tired of Ronaldo’s fear of celery and the primal screams of fear were so well done lol, and Sagyo was funny himself as he kept trying to get out of the situation only to continue digging himself a deeper hole, I hope he appears more often in the future too. And then the final bit with Tsujigiri and another new character, Kei Kantaro, was yet another amazing bit, so much chaos near the end especially lol, and it was also another example of digging a deeper hole while trying to get away lol. This has been such a good 2nd season so far, such a shame it’s not popular.
Jan 23, 2023 4:08 PM

Feb 2020

This new vampire hunter girl is super cute, I love the chompers and :3 face

Jan 23, 2023 4:45 PM
Jan 2018
Another solid episode that proves all the characters in this show can stand on their own. 

Those Sunflowers in the episode preview look like vintage madhouse. It was like a whole other show.
Jan 23, 2023 5:03 PM

Sep 2016
This episode was hilarious XD. Kei Kantaro, what a guy
Jan 23, 2023 7:47 PM

Sep 2018
After the hilarious second episode, I barely managed a smile in this episode. Seems about right for this show. Probably the most hit or miss comedy I've ever seen. 
Jan 23, 2023 9:02 PM

May 2019
The situations that these characters are beyond belief yet offer so much comedic relief. First half was pretty tame imo, but the second part was back to business as usual. I mean, J'm surprised that vegetable vampire in the closet took Sagyo's celery acting as a friend, even going as far as welcoming it with refreshments. On top of that, it's cool how the anime introduces new characters in just half an episode and you'd probably gain a small fondness of them, like our green-haired celery caper.

These are just some of the reasons why i love this anime the most.
NekOniiChanJan 23, 2023 9:07 PM
Jan 24, 2023 2:53 AM

Oct 2016
Imma be real with you chief, Sanzu just became my favorite character lmao, I am gonna need more of her please. That northern lights suplex though, with a beautiful bridge, they even showed a shining wizard, great wrestling references.

Sagyo's part was hilarious too, while the last part was ok, it's cool that a random police officer became a not random anymore vampire hunter lmao.
sKyBlazer08Jan 24, 2023 2:57 AM
Jan 24, 2023 3:42 AM
Dec 2022
I would keep the eyeball as a pet if I could
Jan 24, 2023 4:15 AM

Jul 2019
GakutoDeathGlare said:
After the hilarious second episode, I barely managed a smile in this episode. Seems about right for this show. Probably the most hit or miss comedy I've ever seen. 
I was actually the complete opposite, with the second episode just barely making me smile, and this one being the one that actually made me laugh out loud a few times lol. I can agree that the comedy in this show is weirdly inconsistent, but it does seem to have a bit of something for everyone lol
Jan 24, 2023 10:16 AM

Jul 2016
This show is so full of idiots and I love it lol

Hilarious episode. Sanzu is such a cutie! Really liked her character.
Jan 24, 2023 1:19 PM

Jul 2017
So now it's a fight against editors, against Fukuma and this new pink-haired fanatic Sanzu. Draluc, sensing her dilemma, proposes to help her get her words straight, but the fact is there: she can't beat Fukuma. No matter what she tries, through words or physical, it just isn't enough to convince Ronaldo to switch editors.

Yeah...Sagyo was kinda forgettable in Season 1 but makes a comeback assisting Handa in his never-ending celery of shticks against Ronaldo, and Sagyo...did a decent job that's better than Handa. But being found out by Hinaichi wasn't the worst of his problems, so thankfully he was let loose.

Nagiri "the Chaosman" Tsujigiri is back, and in the presence of a vampire hunter police officer Kei Kantaro, he can't really do anything. He's too stressed out.

Back to the average episode.
Jan 25, 2023 9:14 AM
May 2021
all parts of this episode were really good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jan 25, 2023 4:42 PM

Sep 2013
 God, the disco scene really was the nail in the coffin for me, had me snorting. Great episode with all the new ( sorry Sangyo, we totally did remember you) characters.
Jan 26, 2023 12:23 PM

May 2009
DoisacChopper said:

But she's publisher company editor not hunter
Jan 26, 2023 4:25 PM

Feb 2020
bastek66 said:
DoisacChopper said:

But she's publisher company editor not hunter
ah yeah my bad, the publisher gal
well either way they can still fight hmm

Jan 28, 2023 5:30 PM
Jul 2021
ri pakas mt bom toptop
Feb 3, 2023 8:22 PM

Apr 2016
I was just like Draluc and John enjoying those unintenional backhanded compliment showdown.

The second part was the best and it even got an adorable moment with the recurring inferior vampire becomes friends with Sagyou.

"Tsujita" basically got a hangover and I like when some random character come back to do something silly; the Empress's gyaru sister was fun, would like to see more of her.
Feb 10, 2023 7:31 PM
May 2020
Why this anime is so underated, to me it's a masterpiece and make me laugh every time, the world is unfair....
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Jun 2020
Was not fan of first two episodes but this episode was just perfect all three part was good and made me laugh the second part was the best. Getting a welcome party from a vegetable vampire just made it for me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

20 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM

» Season 3?

Teirayo - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Aletas »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.