Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Mar 25, 2015 5:17 PM

Nov 2014
I need moar! I just hope she won't get her emotions back, she's much cuter like that :P
Apr 4, 2015 6:05 AM

Nov 2014
yep, definitely a show that deserves moar =)
Apr 10, 2015 3:10 AM

Mar 2015
I thought this episode will show the death of Tsukasa but it went happy ending route :)
I see....So that's why Yokodera forgets about the past because he gave those memories to Tsukushi...Hm...Hm (nods)

The kisses between Yokodera and Tsukiko <3 OOoohhhhhh > o <
but remember that Yokodera first kiss was Azuki..... Damn!
I'm not hating Azuki, okay? Tsukiko is bit better than Azuki, that's right (nods)

Aaanndd The Amusement park scene XD
Yokodera decided to take a Harem route huh? Damn!
Also Yuri confirmed from Vice-Captain.....jajaja XD
I started to get annoyed of Tsukushi breast though :/

Too bad, it's the end of this series...I will miss Tsukiko cuteness :(

Overall rating: 8/10
May 3, 2015 11:53 AM

Mar 2015
Best girl is in the middle at the end! Azuki Azusa for life~ lol. But really though, I'm happy that the two of them got happy ending. Azuki Azusa was Yokodera's first kiss and Tsukiko gets her kiss by the end of the episode as a closing segment for the anime, so it's pretty much fair. Not to mention they have a 5 way harem with all the girls.

I love how Azuki Azusa said she dreamed getting first kiss and Tsukiko got jealous and asked Yokodera himself. Then Yokodera did not even tried to denied it lol, saying it was DESTINY!

I also love how the series end. If there's gonna be a season 2, I'm going to watch it without doubt every week. I even bought the blu-ray with its bonus pack! It's well worth it! One of the cutest and great style animation I ever watched also a happy ending for all the fans.

Jun 26, 2015 3:45 AM

Oct 2014
Really fun to watch anime, glad I watched it.
Aug 4, 2015 2:01 AM

Nov 2013
i'm going to miss this show
Mar 31, 2016 8:55 AM

Dec 2013
This show kept surprising me. Normally I avoid shows with this ecchi. But the characters are really entertaining and I am quite content with this show.
Tenshi_LightApr 3, 2016 2:52 PM
Sep 6, 2016 5:03 PM
Jan 2014
Well this show was alright during the times when it was a lighthearted harem romcom, but every time it swapped to drama mode it failed miserably.
Sep 21, 2016 12:46 PM

Dec 2014
Just finished it! It gave me everything I was wondering about at the end. He was such a caring child back then *Tear* he gave his memories and he actually liked the best girl!

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Oct 11, 2016 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
Started off as a strong comedy, but in the end the usual drama happened and it got boring. Didn't make me laugh a lot anymore. 6/10
Feb 25, 2017 10:48 PM

Sep 2015
Gawd this was a depressing anime (sad) for me. Pretty sad how the mom ended up dying anyways when I was hoping since last episode she would survive and have a happy ending because I never heard of this series being labeled sad in comparison to other well known sad anime.Was even more sad when Youto gave up his memories of her to the sisters and turns out it also results in him never having memories anymore in the future. So sad.... ;-;
Jun 6, 2017 2:04 PM
Jun 2015
It is odd that no one noticed the fatal error in the last episode:
Little Hentai said that there are 2 cat gods, the one from the hill & the one from the house. But the one from the hill was made by Tsukushi to say sorry to Tsukiko. So there could have never been the cat of the getting, because it was not made yet.
Aug 16, 2017 2:00 PM

Jul 2009
Decent ending, some touching moments with Tsukasa getting to see her daughters again, and we find that Youto traded away his memories so that Tsukushi would get them. I guess we get an ending with him ending up with Tsukiko then? :P

Unfortunately overall, I didn't really like this show that much. I'm really impressed with the art and animation (everything is so clean and shiny!) but I didn't really love anything else. I thought this would be more of a romcom show, but the plot/drama fell flat for me mostly and was a mess lol. I didn't really love any of the characters either (well I liked Tsukushi and Azusa) and the music was mostly forgettable. It had some good moments and episodes but overall I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. 6/10
Feb 7, 2018 5:00 PM

Apr 2016
In the end nothing is resolved and everything is broken.

The last few episodes really tanked the show. Too bad, it could've been good.
Man, I have to stop falling in love with fictitious high school girls'...moms!
Feb 26, 2018 2:14 AM

Jul 2016
It's great to see such kind of ending,Youto is a pervert but he's a good guy and I'm impressed him that all his behaviour in this ending scene.Without him,I think the female protagonists will not able to get to see her mom.

The ending is great,I mean this is a harem show and now we have a harem ending with an love triangle continuing,want to see the afterward story,but I guess it's good as well to just leave it unsolved.

Though I think overall settings is kinda confusing,the pace is kinda fast in the middle,at least I could see the efforts here,good show,8.5/10.
TokumiaFeb 26, 2018 3:52 AM

Life is empty without anime

Apr 9, 2018 5:11 PM

Sep 2017
Good ending episode. Though I didn't like the way the series didn't end with a definite conclusion, this was better than most other harem endings. Also that powerful kiss. Wow.

Anyway, we didn't get Tsukiko's smile or expressions, but atleast we got her to kiss. She has at least leveled up to girlfriend in this episode. Nice that we see how Youto's memories were transferred. Atleast they didn't write it poorly and have the mom die. And nice to see that though 3 of the marks were of Youto's, the last 3 were of Tsukiko's sister.

And the perverted jokes this anime had. I don't think I will have enough of them. Didn't think a hentai would be this good.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 16, 2018 9:43 PM

Jan 2018
The last two episodes really save my score. I can't believe the man that always that pervert in the 10 episodes can change into the most wise man in the end. My tears almost dropped in mom's scene.

I almost give it 5/10 because I thought it only contains a pervert and loli-abuse, but the last episodes give a thrust to my score into 8/10
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Jan 3, 2019 2:40 AM
Jan 2019
There's some inconsistency in the storyline, like the part of him and emi, he first met emi in his grown stage as shown in the photo album but he lost his memories when he's still a kid(2 yrs old) so losing his memories of him meeting emi and meeting masked tsukiko doesn't count he even forgot the wish to go to italy together it happened "AFTER" giving his memories, they just can wish to remove her mother's sickness instead of giving his memories to her, and as I know wishes work if there's someone with opposite wish had wish on cat god and they will exchange wishes and I think they forgot that youta had his facade back from azusa but after a few episodes they don't mention it anymore, I like the animation, story, romance and more but having forgotten even just a little detail of the storyline is so hard to watch, I'll rate it 8/10 for no cockblock kiss scene and good romance
Jan 10, 2019 6:16 AM

Mar 2017
MasterStryx said:
There's some inconsistency in the storyline, like the part of him and emi, he first met emi in his grown stage as shown in the photo album but he lost his memories when he's still a kid(2 yrs old) so losing his memories of him meeting emi and meeting masked tsukiko doesn't count he even forgot the wish to go to italy together it happened "AFTER" giving his memories, they just can wish to remove her mother's sickness instead of giving his memories to her, and as I know wishes work if there's someone with opposite wish had wish on cat god and they will exchange wishes and I think they forgot that youta had his facade back from azusa but after a few episodes they don't mention it anymore, I like the animation, story, romance and more but having forgotten even just a little detail of the storyline is so hard to watch, I'll rate it 8/10 for no cockblock kiss scene and good romance

I don't really get what you're trying to say but read the earlier pages of this thread about the detail of his wish. His wish wasn't "please give my memory to Tsukushi" but "please give my memory to those who need it more". To make it simple I'll just quotes them here.

This is from the 3rd page.
slarkisdabest said:
He's going to keep giving away his memories to people that need them more.

And keep in mind that there are TWO Stone Cat, as someone already mentioned here.

Also 3rd page
Wordsmith said:
Appearently there are two nekogami there. The "giving cat", which is the one who transfers a trait to someone who needs it more, and the "wish fulfilling cat", which actually fulfills wishes, but he decides for himself HOW he fulfills that wish.

The first one is the one on the hill, all later wishes not made there are the work of the latter.

MasterStryx said:
losing his memories of him meeting emi and meeting masked tsukiko doesn't count he even forgot the wish to go to italy together it happened "AFTER" giving his memories

The 2 quotes up there cleared this problem, so the answer is all the event that happened after that "giving memories" part are all count up until present time. That's why Tsukiko said that she won't go to Italy, otherwise she would just be a memory for Yokodera and he will eventually lose that memory. I hope that clears this up.

MasterStryx said:
as I know wishes work if there's someone with opposite wish had wish on cat god and they will exchange wishess

And no, it doesn't work like that(or at least that's what I think about it). Think of it like a box full of things that people don't need and anyone can ask one if they want it. So, if no one wants that wish, then the said wish will be in that "box" until someone ask for it or the owner themselves ask to return that.
Nov 8, 2019 3:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really funny ending for this anime.
I thought it was going to be a very generic anime with empty characters but it ended up being actually good, I liked it.
7/10
Dec 4, 2020 10:45 PM
Dec 2020
Berharap_akan ada musim 2!?
Jan 15, 2021 7:49 PM

Aug 2018
Very good but only 12 episodes so there is a limit to how good it can be. I rated it 8/10, I rarely rate 12 episode anime an 8

May 28, 2021 3:45 AM
Jul 2019
I need someone who is good at extremely dubious series. because I don't even understand why the desire to regain his memories is not withdrawn. this thing is extremely strange.
Nov 16, 2021 5:17 AM

Aug 2020
They both lost something precious to them but the fun times will still continue, there are lots of flaws that I have seen but I don't care/mind because I had fun watching the show. Season 2 would be great but it is 2021 now and I dont think there's more to the story

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 26, 2022 2:30 PM

Mar 2018
I've watched this final episode so many times since I've finished the show and it's just so good. Yoake - Dawn has to be one of the best instrumentals I've ever heard.
May 13, 2022 4:16 AM

Feb 2020
This is surprisingly kind of good I am not going to lie, I just watched it because I had time to spare for a show and this was definitely a surprise. Enjoyed it a lot! 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2022 5:44 AM

Aug 2013
One of the most misleading titles ever.

But that doesn't change the fact that the anime is really worth watching.  Too bad there is no sequel.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 26, 2022 9:07 PM
Dec 2022
El anime que me introdujo hacia ese mundo, es un muy buen anime de comedia, con personajes bastante agradables y situaciones muy divertidas, trama bastante buena para el tipo de anime que es, corto y con un gran cierre. Altamente recomendado si te gusta el romcom para verlo durante una noche.
Dec 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Sep 2018
It all made sense in the final episode, with all that memory loss throughout the entirety of the show. A pretty easy watch overall, though I think there wasn't enough sufficient reasoning or exposition about certain things or scenarios at times, though I may have just missed some finer points along the way. 7/10. 
Jun 2, 2023 3:21 AM
Aug 2022
man!!! really enjoyed it a lot.
kids self are so cute.
I feel sorry for their mom.
glad I watched it.
Jun 17, 2023 10:27 PM
Dec 2022
loved, top anime!
Aug 26, 2023 2:15 AM

Dec 2022
A very gifted anime with excellent direction of humour and unintrusive application of plot to keep you immersed. The mystery aspect applied to facades and wishes here added some zest to the story as well. I did find the episodes focused on Emi to be somewhat convoluted and lacking in context, but the rest of the anime was more consistently appealing. Character designs and music were more than up to scratch, so I don't have much to complain about other than a single weird arc and an occasionally erratic handling of tone and mood.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Jan 20, 12:08 AM
Jan 2021
I completely lost the plot by episode 2. I seriously had no idea what was going on the whole way through and even started mixing characters up. I was legitimately surprised that track girl (vice pres I guess) was different from the older sister. I thought they were the same person until like episode 10. With all the personality shifts, time travel, and wish changes this whole thing was really hard to follow. It still had cute characters, nice art, and a great OP/ED song so it's still good but I couldn't tell you anything about what happened in it. It's a shame about the title. Having hentai front and center is going to scare a lot of people away.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.