Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2022 9:30 AM

Apr 2014
Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero! Finally, a legit Kamen Rider anime

woooo..... Begins Night
That famous fountain scene was pretty good, even some detail was quite different from the manga.
AkeZZZJul 31, 2022 9:38 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 31, 2022 9:35 AM

Feb 2012
00:00 Yo, Begins Night was animated!!
00:31 Do you have the courage...to ride with the devil?
00:36 Double is here!

Seeing everyone in 2D this time:

Bike chase was cool. Also liking the wonky camera effect walking up to the office at 04:49

17:07 Murders occurred in W, but seeing gory dismemberment is a big change-up.

I'm looking forward to the henshin next episode.
Fortress_MaximusAug 1, 2022 2:56 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 31, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2021
detective + pretty boys + supernatural = interesting. ofc I'm only here for Tokime. motorcycle scene was pretty cool as well

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘏𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪... 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦."
⁻𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪
Jul 31, 2022 10:08 AM
Oct 2020
to watch this do I need to watch Kamen Rider W or know some stuff?
Jul 31, 2022 10:08 AM
Feb 2012
This puts a smile on my face, seeing more of all these characters is enough for me, it comes with excellent animation, I loved how they adapted Begins night.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 31, 2022 10:25 AM
Mar 2014
Rexnihilo said:

Well yes it's sequel of it after all
Jul 31, 2022 10:30 AM
Apr 2022
Rexnihilo said:

well yes and no, you can understand the story without watching the original series,but to actually understand the characters and feel the nostalgia u need to watch the original series

and if you somehow like this anime and interested to Kamen Rider franchise, watching kamen Rider W is one of the best starter into this Franchise
C17zombieJul 31, 2022 10:35 AM
Jul 31, 2022 10:35 AM

May 2022
I Was originally planning to watch this on Muse Asia Since it was gonna air Tommorow but saw that it got already uploaded in AniMixPlay so I couldn't resist and watched it.

Speaking of the episode, It was a really good first episode.The animation is really good,Artstyle reminded me old 90's shows, and the characters were damn interesting especially Philip and Tokime.Looking forward to it how it goes out.
𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒.
Jul 31, 2022 10:39 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty cool start, I like Shotaro he seems like a fun protag. Tokime's a beauty, need more of her. Excited to see upcoming episodes.
Jul 31, 2022 10:53 AM

Jun 2015
Rexnihilo said:

Not required, but it's encouraged
Jul 31, 2022 10:56 AM

Jun 2019
Can we just appreciate the scene where it felt like you were in a VR world, animations and music choice are fire.
Jul 31, 2022 10:57 AM

Feb 2017
Rexnihilo said:

you should because it's a fucking amazing show and there's nothing to lose
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.
Jul 31, 2022 11:30 AM
Mar 2022
I think most of Studio KAI's staff is former Gonzo staff's, GONZO IS MAKING A COMEBACK BABY with how good this looks

Jul 31, 2022 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
It started just like the toku series, nice! But it's a sequel so it's not the Fuuto City we used to know~ Really good adaptation of the manga, and Philip's voice sounds very close to his Kamen Rider W counterpart. By the way, I extremely encourage you to watch it beforehand, it's one of the best Kamen Rider entries and it's going to make a difference!
Jul 31, 2022 12:25 PM
Jun 2020
What a great first episode, the animation is at another level, the character designs are very cool, the backgrounds are very good and the characters are interesting, it was worth waiting for this anime.
I will watch the whole thing for sure!
Jul 31, 2022 12:45 PM

Mar 2010
The animation was amazing!! I do like the characters so far but really wondering how this is going to go. Is it mandatory to watch the drama first?
Jul 31, 2022 12:46 PM
Nov 2020
IWAE! The hard-boiled detective duo are back in anime format

Still if you are confuse you can watch Kamen Rider W it's not too late
Jul 31, 2022 12:48 PM
Nov 2020
Stardew said:
The animation was amazing!! I do like the characters so far but really wondering how this is going to go. Is it mandatory to watch the drama first?

If you might not know the context since they will call it back, highly recommended
Jul 31, 2022 12:51 PM

Mar 2010
Dimcross said:
Stardew said:

If you might not know the context since they will call it back, highly recommended
I see. I guess I will drop it for now and see later, thanks!!
Jul 31, 2022 1:58 PM

May 2018
Huuum. I actually expected something like this from Double Decker...my wish came true 4 years later?

Jul 31, 2022 3:31 PM

Aug 2015
Is the episode up on CR yet? Neither CR or MAL has sent me notifications like they're supposed to.
Controversial opinions
Jul 31, 2022 3:52 PM

Feb 2012
voltwaffle said:
Is the episode up on CR yet? Neither CR or MAL has sent me notifications like they're supposed to.
It's on Crunchyroll for premium users.

It might be a timezone bug since whatever MAL uses is not August 1st yet, but it's already August 1st in Japan.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 31, 2022 5:30 PM
Jul 2022
10/10 First Episode Fr.
Animation Peak
Nice Characters.
Looking Forward To More Of This Anime.
Jul 31, 2022 5:33 PM
Mar 2021
Cyclone!!!!! Joker!!!!!

Finally Kamen Rider W is back. Now they have hot waifu named Tokime.

The animation looks dope. I hope the BGM when transform (henshin) doesn't change at all.

Alright, Bandai maybe will promote the belt, gaia memory and figure soon or later.
Jul 31, 2022 5:33 PM

Aug 2015
Fortress_Maximus said:
It's on Crunchyroll for premium users.

Thanks man. Will watch after work.
Controversial opinions
Jul 31, 2022 6:46 PM
Apr 2020
This is as good as the original. Definitely on my calendar this season.
Jul 31, 2022 7:02 PM
Aug 2018
The animation is amazing and it looks like we're getting a cool story, too. This is more than an anime spin off, it feels like a real sequel. I love it so far. Everything I wanted for one of my favorite toku shows
Jul 31, 2022 7:33 PM
Feb 2015
Switch_Z said:
Rexnihilo said:

Not required, but it's encouraged

Depends on situation, i can already see one thing that can mislead new viewers.
Jul 31, 2022 7:34 PM
Aug 2018
First Episode is good so far and i cant wait to see them together in their rider form 😎😎😎
Jul 31, 2022 7:35 PM
May 2020
PROPER WATCH ORDER BEFORE WATCHING THIS ANIME (1 Episode a day Watch CHALLENGE)

1. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 1-15
2. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 (Origin Story of the Protagonists. It is also a Crossover movie)
3. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 16-44
4. Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate (Kamen Rider W the Movie)
5. Kamen Rider W (TV Series) Episode 45-49
6. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie War Core (You can just watch the Skull Portion)
7. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel (An epilogue involving two key characters in the series)
8. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Eternal (Prequel to Kamen Rider W the Movie)
9. Fuuto Tantei (This Anime)

To anyone who is confused, this anime is the sequel to the 2009 Tokusatsu series: Kamen Rider W.

I suggest anyone who is unfamiliar with the series to watch it before watching this anime since this anime is its direct sequel. Fans of Kamen Rider W are already rewatching the series right now since it aired over a decade ago to refresh themselves on the series just so that they can enjoy this anime sequel at its full potential.

Kamen Rider W itself is not an anime so you will not find it here. However, once you do find the series (Google is your best friend); if you watch the content I've posted in the recommended order at 1 episode a day including movies, you will be caught up with Episode 10 of Fuuto Tantei (at the time of writing this comment), so there's no need to rush and binge the series. You will be able to catch the finale of this anime like everyone else once it airs, except you'll have bragging rights of recognizing all the Easter eggs, references, and callbacks after having caught up at a steady pace, while others who don't know about this series and watches this anime in isolation do not.

You'll have a steady stream of content to keep you occupied without having to agonize over waiting an entire week for the next episode like everyone else if you follow this watch order at 1 episode a day (including movies). Remember, Google is your friend. It will surely guide you.

Edit: To celebrate the anime sequel and Kamen Rider W's return, I myself will follow the schedule I've recommended in this comment. Older fans will be able to relive the adventures of our hardboiled detective and his partner while newcomers will understand why it's such a beloved series for fans, all right before we all enjoy the finale of the anime sequel together as everyone will share the same journey together just as Shoutarou and Philip did with theirs. Let's make it official.

Anyone who wants to take up this watch challenge start episode 1 on August 1, 2022 and "Count up" from there using the guide I posted. Limit yourself to watching 1 episode a day (including movies). If you decide to take up this challenge after August 1, it's okay to marathon the episodes until you're caught up with everyone else who accepted the challenge. If you fall behind, same thing. Once you're caught up, slow down to 1 episode a day even if cliffhangers come up. The whole point of this watch challenge is to build up the hype and the feels. For newcomers, binging will deprive you of this, so resist the urge.

Fans of Kamen Rider W, spread this challenge on social media or something. This is our chance to get Kamen Rider and Tokusatsu mainstream. They may make more Kamen Rider anime a few years down the line. Who knows?

Consider this challenge "the devil". Now, do you have the courage to ride with it?
kr-darkglassJul 31, 2022 10:49 PM
Jul 31, 2022 7:37 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
This reminds of the old hardboiled detective shows where the tantei who is actually a softie for women used to go into a bar or bask in the neon lights of the city by the river while talking to himself..

The character reminds me of Tokumei Tantei as he thinks he hard-boiled but gets bossed around by women...the main guy is not only an occupational investigator, but a troubleshooter who undertakes various jobs as a go-between...
Look this anime already as it has all that i love,.. mystery anime set during the night beautiful gorgeous mysterious women..

Love the white/orange/balck helmet...i wonder if that's for sale...

Jul 31, 2022 7:41 PM
Mar 2021
ryo-san said:
This reminds of the old hardboiled detective shows where the tantei who is actually a softie for women used to go into a bar or bask in the neon lights of the city by the river while talking to himself..

The character reminds me of Tokumei Tantei as he thinks he hard-boiled but gets bossed around by women...the main guy is not only an occupational investigator, but a troubleshooter who undertakes various jobs as a go-between...
Look this anime already as it has all that i love,.. mystery anime set during the night beautiful gorgeous mysterious women..

maybe Bandai will sell it.
Jul 31, 2022 7:44 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Shimura27 said:
ryo-san said:

maybe Bandai will sell it.

No worries, it'll be too expensive... It's easier to make one out of a white helmet easily available and orange vinyl wrap...

Jul 31, 2022 7:59 PM

Oct 2008
What a nostalgia rush. For context, Kamen Rider W was my first Heisei Kamen Rider and the series that got me back into Kamen Rider (& Kamen Rider toy collecting) over two whole decades ago. It's one of my all-time favorite Kamen Rider series (Top 3 with Faiz and Gaim), and a series that I still think stands up phenomenally well today. Also, I have not read the Fuuto PI manga that this is based on, so I am going into this completely blind.

Now, usually, I'm very, very trepidatious when going into a sequel of a well-established franchise. These things usually don't turn out well, BUT, this one does not seem half-boiled or half-baked at all. The source manga has been going strong, and I can't help but be super hyped about a Kamen Rider anime. I think the last one I saw was the '90s SD one when I was in primary school.

And, for what it's worth, the first episode was indeed a banger. It hit many of the right notes, though it wasn't 100% perfect for me. Most importantly, straight out of the bat, my favorite thing about Fuuto PI was that it took advantage of the anime medium in a myriad of ways to do things that the live-action counterpart could not. Not only were the action scenes and camera angles more dynamic, but we also have classic anime fanservice and violence/gore. Not only would that have been far more inappropriate and grotesque in live-action, it also hammers home the fact that this adaptation is for those who have grown up with the original series.

I absolutely loved how they adapted the Begins Night scene straight out of Episode 1 (and the Decade crossover movie). It not only set the tone and reimmersed old fans into the world of Kamen Rider W, but it also allowed us to get accustomed to the new anime aesthetic by showing us something that we're already familiar with in the new style.

It was also super impressive how they recreated all the little details from the show verbatim. Usually, when it comes to anime adaptations, they have a tendency to change things up a bit. However, everything, from the suit design to the Stag Phone to Philip's book, to the Detective Agency... everything was pretty much spot-on. Even the sound effects like the beeps from the Stag Phone and the cry of the Xtreme Memory are all reused.

Of course, there are some things that I felt were missed opportunities, like how they couldn't get the original actors to reprise their roles or like how they didn't reuse the original music from the show (someone on YouTube will probably do it), but all in all, I think they did a great job with the setting and the characters. One of the best parts of Kamen Rider W was the huge cast of recurring characters that made the city feel real and lived in, and I'm glad to see them all back. (^o^)
Jul 31, 2022 8:19 PM

Jun 2015
kr-darkglass said:
PROPER WATCH ORDER BEFORE WATCHING THIS ANIME:

2. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010 (Origin Story of the Protagonists. It is also a Crossover movie)
4. Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate (Kamen Rider W the Movie)
6. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie War Core (You can just watch the Skull Portion)
7. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel (An epilogue involving two key characters in the series)
8. Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Eternal (Prequel to Kamen Rider W the Movie)

To anyone who is confused, this anime is the sequel to the 2009 Tokusatsu series: Kamen Rider W.

I suggest anyone who is unfamiliar with the series to watch it before watching this anime since this anime is its direct sequel. Fans of Kamen Rider W are already rewatching the series right now since it aired over a decade ago to refresh themselves on the series just so that they can enjoy this anime sequel at its full potential.

Kamen Rider W itself is not an anime so you will not see the series on any anime website. However, once you do find the series (Google is your best friend); if you watch one episode a day with the content I've posted, you will be caught up with Episode 10 of Fuuto Tantei (at the time of writing this comment), so there's no need to rush and binge the series. You will be able to catch the finale of this anime like everyone else, except you'll have bragging rights of recognizing all the Easter eggs and callbacks while others who watch this anime in isolation do not.

You'll have a steady stream of content without having to agonize over waiting an entire week for the next episode if you follow this watch order at 1 episode a day (including movies). Remember, Google is your friend. It will surely guide you.

The movies are optional for the anime imo, but go for it if you enjoy what you're seeing!
Jul 31, 2022 8:30 PM
Feb 2015
Switch_Z said:
kr-darkglass said:
PROPER WATCH ORDER BEFORE WATCHING THIS ANIME:

Kamen Rider W itself is not an anime so you will not see the series on any anime website. However, once you do find the series (Google is your best friend); if you watch one episode a day with the content I've posted, you will be caught up with Episode 10 of Fuuto Tantei (at the time of writing this comment), so there's no need to rush and binge the series. You will be able to catch the finale of this anime like everyone else, except you'll have bragging rights of recognizing all the Easter eggs and callbacks while others who watch this anime in isolation do not.

You'll have a steady stream of content without having to agonize over waiting an entire week for the next episode if you follow this watch order at 1 episode a day (including movies). Remember, Google is your friend. It will surely guide you.

The movies are optional for the anime imo, but go for it if you enjoy what you're seeing!

Not really, the movie is quite important to the plot. Well maybe the Accel/Eternal one. But the rest are important.
Jul 31, 2022 10:04 PM
Sep 2013
Definitely more fanservice that Kamen Rider W. Makes sense, though, this is aimed at an older audience. Nice to see Shotaro's as much a dweeb as ever. It's odd to see Philip being portrayed as so mysterious. He's absolutely the sort of character you'd expect that from, but considering it's a sequel to a 50-episode show, most viewers will already be very familiar with him. Overall this episode was very stylish and looked nice. Best part, of course, was seeing my beloved Narumi Detective Agency again after more than a decade!
Jul 31, 2022 10:21 PM
Jul 2022
Friendly reminder you can still enjoy the anime first and watch the original show later.
Jul 31, 2022 10:55 PM
Sep 2020
akiko married ryu 😍
Jul 31, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2016
I haven't watched Kamen Rider W nor any other Kamen Rider shows, but this fucking slaps.

Tokime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 31, 2022 11:56 PM

Aug 2017
For me he IS hard-boiled ♡^▽^♡
Yes, everything needs to be about cats =^.^=
That's totally new for me but even I find this witch sexy O_O
Intriguing plot (・ω・)b
Aug 1, 2022 1:23 AM

Apr 2022
Actar said:
What a nostalgia rush. For context, Kamen Rider W was my first Heisei Kamen Rider and the series that got me back into Kamen Rider (& Kamen Rider toy collecting) over two whole decades ago. It's one of my all-time favorite Kamen Rider series (Top 3 with Faiz and Gaim), and a series that I still think stands up phenomenally well today. Also, I have not read the Fuuto PI manga that this is based on, so I am going into this completely blind.

Now, usually, I'm very, very trepidatious when going into a sequel of a well-established franchise. These things usually don't turn out well, BUT, this one does not seem half-boiled or half-baked at all. The source manga has been going strong, and I can't help but be super hyped about a Kamen Rider anime. I think the last one I saw was the '90s SD one when I was in primary school.

And, for what it's worth, the first episode was indeed a banger. It hit many of the right notes, though it wasn't 100% perfect for me. Most importantly, straight out of the bat, my favorite thing about Fuuto PI was that it took advantage of the anime medium in a myriad of ways to do things that the live-action counterpart could not. Not only were the action scenes and camera angles more dynamic, but we also have classic anime fanservice and violence/gore. Not only would that have been far more inappropriate and grotesque in live-action, it also hammers home the fact that this adaptation is for those who have grown up with the original series.

I absolutely loved how they adapted the Begins Night scene straight out of Episode 1 (and the Decade crossover movie). It not only set the tone and reimmersed old fans into the world of Kamen Rider W, but it also allowed us to get accustomed to the new anime aesthetic by showing us something that we're already familiar with in the new style.

It was also super impressive how they recreated all the little details from the show verbatim. Usually, when it comes to anime adaptations, they have a tendency to change things up a bit. However, everything, from the suit design to the Stag Phone to Philip's book, to the Detective Agency... everything was pretty much spot-on. Even the sound effects like the beeps from the Stag Phone and the cry of the Xtreme Memory are all reused.

Of course, there are some things that I felt were missed opportunities, like how they couldn't get the original actors to reprise their roles or like how they didn't reuse the original music from the show (someone on YouTube will probably do it), but all in all, I think they did a great job with the setting and the characters. One of the best parts of Kamen Rider W was the huge cast of recurring characters that made the city feel real and lived in, and I'm glad to see them all back. (^o^)

The first person POV of that house was definitely a very excellent and creative addition. I don't think I've seen something like that in anime unless its a movie or a big budget Ufotable or Mappa production.
Aug 1, 2022 2:53 AM

Aug 2015
Really great episode, really reminiscent of W's own first episode. I also loved seeing all the character cameos: Lily, Jinno, Makura, Watcherman; all we're missing is Queen & Elizabeth. A bit surprised that there are still Gaia Memories floating around, interested to see what's going on.

I'll also note that this has not yet aired in Japan, that's why it's still listed as "Not Yet Aired". It airs in about two and a half hours, should be able to change it then.
Controversial opinions
Aug 1, 2022 3:18 AM

Sep 2011
Doesnt feel entirely like W's tone but it really does still feel like returning home again, the new voices will take time to get used to though. Episode itself was a lot of fun and seeing that the W suit itself is gonna be 2D is a very pleasant surprise. I'm glad this is also looking pretty standalone to the original show cause its way too tall an order to ask this to only be for people who watched a 50 episode live action kids show from 12 years ago

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 1, 2022 3:29 AM

Apr 2014
voltwaffle said:
Really great episode, really reminiscent of W's own first episode. I also loved seeing all the character cameos: Lily, Jinno, Makura, Watcherman; all we're missing is Queen & Elizabeth. A bit surprised that there are still Gaia Memories floating around, interested to see what's going on.

I'll also note that this has not yet aired in Japan, that's why it's still listed as "Not Yet Aired". It airs in about two and a half hours, should be able to change it then.

Queen & Elizabeth are there

I think the broadcast time in MAL is wrong because it was aired in Japan already on U-NEXT. And, according to the official site, none of them are matching MAL's broadcasting time.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 1, 2022 4:10 AM
Apr 2022
Bronwulf said:
Actar said:

The first person POV of that house was definitely a very excellent and creative addition. I don't think I've seen something like that in anime unless its a movie or a big budget Ufotable or Mappa production.
CloverWorks had used first person POV on promise neverland
Aug 1, 2022 4:28 AM

Oct 2021
yo what the heck!! this was on my radar but i didn't expect animation to be this good.
Aug 1, 2022 5:30 AM

Aug 2015
AkeZZZ said:

I think the broadcast time in MAL is wrong because it was aired in Japan already on U-NEXT. And, according to the official site, none of them are matching MAL's broadcasting time.

U-Next is a streaming service, right? I guess MAL is going by the Tokyo MX which says 8/8, so next week. And yeah, the time is wrong, but that was likely just a typo. I'll try and edit it right now.

You can change it to "Watching" now instead of it being stuck on "Plan To Watch" so I guess it's a bit irrelevant.
Controversial opinions
Aug 1, 2022 5:34 AM

Feb 2019
I beamed when the Informants started popping up. Between that and Begins Night, it's clear they're coming out swinging with everything us fans expect. I can only hope they keep it up and have the correct jingle once they finally Henshin (at the end of episode 2, I believe it was). Philip's performance is really good, sounds exactly like the original actor to the untrained ear.

There also seems to be some effort to show the growth between him and Shoutaro, with the pair not relying on each other unless the Gaia Memories are involved, which is quite a bit better than what we got in the finale of W, but no need to open that can of worms.

It's strong, I'll see myself thoroughly enjoying it.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Aug 1, 2022 6:55 AM

Jun 2021
Holy shit...they start with a mini flashback of Begins Night. This is good.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 12 Discussion

3miL - Oct 16, 2022

49 by Rinaisty »»
Sep 24, 7:05 AM

» Of all the Kamen Riders, why did Kamen Rider W get an anime?

Dejilan - Aug 8, 2022

24 by removed-user »»
Apr 18, 6:19 AM

» Poor writing but decent

IMMABEAST - Oct 16, 2022

14 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 18, 2022

31 by dohani »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 6 Discussion

3miL - Sep 4, 2022

31 by YagoZeta »»
Oct 24, 2022 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.