Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Team Rabbit with team lead Kagetsu, Mukuge and Hototogisu, they're the conventional idol Team of the Akane Clan, and if you anythig about idol groups, men are bound to love them, and Tsubaki gets flustered for just about the same thing to try being attractive.

Tsubaki wants to learn Attractiveness Jutsu from Rindou, and so does Sazanka and Asagao for the same purposes from the get-go, except that Tsubaki's deal is to know them more that way. Didn't know that by making Asagao attractive, that makes her even cuter, and Sazanka wants in as well to invoke laughter. But Tsubaki is different, and giving her the chance to be cute would be difficult, and amidst the flow of trying her utmost effort, but ends up being more of a joker instead. Don't try too much, Tsubaki...

Continuing the Attractiveness Jutsu, some other girls are also trying out because Sazanka taught them, all in a vein to make a joke about men...this could go out of control if it wasn't confined. And so, Tsubaki teaching them a lesson, but ends up being the specimen instead to showcase Attractiveness Jutsu out of jealousy, which sucked BIG TIME and the joker status growing.

Tsubaki feels down and out, but someone surfaced to Tsubaki and taught her the actual way of attractiveness, and that could be no more than Hana-sensei also trying to contain the problem, but her seduction sure can send people dropping on their knees.

Hana-sensei, what a lady killer.
KANLen09Jun 18, 2022 10:03 AM
Jun 18, 2022 9:01 AM

Apr 2010
When things backfire in a good way.
Tsubaki was trying hard but she failed but luckily the girls didn't get scolded for that actions this time but the teacher did a good one on them.
That part was really nice to watch.
Jun 18, 2022 9:56 AM

Feb 2021
"Mokuren and Benisumomo are attractive" Rindou gets it huh....

lol this episode felt like it was 5 minutes long, one of my favorites so far.

And that Mokuren pose at the end there, omgggg sooo hot!
Jun 18, 2022 10:09 AM

Dec 2020
Tsubaki was trying to get that also but haha she failed that was funny.
Good that sensei helps tsubaki but wow her face that was a good one.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 18, 2022 10:22 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Tsubaki wants to learn to be attractive! Oh, Sazanka, your misunderstandings are very funny xD. 'Attractiveness jutsu' lol.

TSUBAKI MASTERED ATTRACTIVENESS JUTSU!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 18, 2022 10:35 AM
Dec 2017
Animation got worse here, loose frames and more offmodel shots. Maybe this was outsourced or made in a tight timeframe?
Jun 18, 2022 10:45 AM

Jun 2021
Sensei’s Attractiveness Jutsu truly was incredible. It’s probably because she’s the only one who’s like an actual adult and has any real sex appeal lol. Plus she’s seen men, so I’m sure she’s learned how to deal with them with her “feminine charms” haha.

Although, I thought everyone was very adorable trying to be “attractive”. They don’t even know what it means the little goofballs haha.
Jun 18, 2022 11:03 AM

Apr 2019
Even with a little bit worse animation, this went in like 2 minutes. I think this is my favorite episode.
I can't even think what to say about Mokuren.. she really killed me with that pose.
Jun 18, 2022 11:20 AM

Jan 2018
The animation was noticeably worse than before. The faces were strange or when someone was speaking, there's mouth wasn't moving at all and the japenese dub was off.

On the other hand, i really liked the episode, it was pretty entertaining.
RE:ZERO !!!!!!!!!!
Jun 18, 2022 1:14 PM

May 2021
Attractive jutsu really is seduction. Though it would feel weird saying that considering the cast.

Imagine if Tsubaki actually mastered that jutsu. She might single-handedly defeat even Team Boar.

Jun 18, 2022 3:52 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, an Idol group.

And Tsubaki learning the word "Attractive"

___ ___ ___

Rindou said from her view, the girls that could be attractive are Mokuren, Benisumomo and Tsubaki... hmm... I have a feeling she's basing those on "exposed skins" LOL

And the girls tries to master "attractive"...

why bother trying when all you need is to stri--

Asagao got turn into "lady like", tho in my view that's not really "attractive" more like just cuter than she was before.

Sazanka got turn into more "polite", also not attractive... and not really cuter than she already is. I think Sazanka with her twin-tail hair from earlier episode was a lot better.

LOL @ Tsubaki trying to be attractive and end up doing a weird pose. (tho back in 1800, this would be a good pose)

___ ___ ___

Afterwards... the other girls also learned about "attractive". And the term seems to be all over the place.

Some are more on the line of "seductive", while others are "cute". But I guess "Attractive" is a broad term, as long as it gets Men's attention counts I guess.

Meanwhile Tsubaki does more weird poses... ganbatte Tsubaki... maybe... (as she uses "adult charm" taught by Sensei)

But I guess what the girls are really learning is to be "sexy" in a way that makes the target "weak"

___ ___ ___

And we end with the mini Ninja concert ED.

Someone need to compose all the unique EDs together at the end of this series, they're so good.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 18, 2022 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm... Damn female kid....! Seduce an adult... I'm sorry that's all I could think off while watching this episode haha

Well there it is, Mokuren was born with it, I wonder how many girls started their decent into yuri because of that jutsu.
Jun 18, 2022 4:18 PM

Feb 2020
What a sexy episode.
Unfortunately the animation in this ep was kinda bad compared to other eps, but I still love this ep, especially the Mokuren part, so hooot!!!
Jun 18, 2022 4:37 PM

Sep 2018
I really hope this episode's bad animation is so the last two are going to be great. Kind of distracted me. Shame because it was a great episode
Jun 18, 2022 5:32 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The character models certainly felt just a LITTLE bit off at times, but it was nowhere near komi-san-episode-10-levels of atrocious. You probably wouldn't even notice if you weren't looking for it. any slight decline in quality is forgiven though thanks to some side boob. well sh*t I guess I have the fbi on me now

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jun 18, 2022 6:37 PM

Feb 2021
I think the episodic nature of this show is so great. Who needs a serious overarching plot when you have cute anime ninja girls?

Oh yeah, Sensei putting her capabilities to work... haha

Love this show.
Jun 18, 2022 7:47 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
sensei pulled a little sneaky on the girls. Can't say I didn't expect that.

Man, this episode was very... ridiculously funny Anyways, it was fun to see the girls trying to learn "Attractiveness jutsu".
Also - Tsubaki shouldn't be discouraged, because she indeed is cute as she is, without even trying.

I can see that Mokuren has already mastered the "Attractiveness jutsu". I did expect that. She looked really attractive indeed

Jun 18, 2022 9:53 PM
Oct 2019
Rindou are correct, Mokuren and Benisumomo are attractive.
don't worry Tsubaki, you already attractive just like Rindou said.

Attractive no Jutsu lol
really entertaining episode.

god damn Hana Sensei is a master for sure.
Jun 18, 2022 10:45 PM

Sep 2018
These episodes are too damn short, another fun episode. I didn't notice any animation problems lol, guess that's how much I care about the animation quality when it comes to a series like this.
Jun 19, 2022 3:07 AM

Mar 2017
Yes, the yuri-est episode

Niceu
Jun 19, 2022 3:56 AM

Oct 2016
This was a fun as hell episode, went by in a jiff, honestly, it might be my favorite episode so far. Was laughing and smiling throughout the episode.

Breaking news, Hana-sensei destroys children. I was wondering where Hinagiku was in all of this, turns out, we don't even need to see her to know she's dying on the inside lmao.

Mokuren you sweet sweet soul. And of course, ED was a banger once again by team rabbit this time.
Jun 19, 2022 4:38 AM

Nov 2010
  • I prefer slice of life episodes to male-related ones like this and episode one.
  • As for the quality of animation, I didn't notice anything but a lip asynch at the scene when the mask girl said "Could you wait until their performance ends?"

Jun 19, 2022 5:56 AM

Oct 2017
Team rabbit's basically an idol group. The attractive jutsu was hilarious, sensei's hot af.
Jun 19, 2022 7:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yea agreed, basically an idol ninja group. They must be have one for sure xd.

Rindou once again teaching a wrong pass of knowledge to Tsubaki's heart about men. This time, its about attractiveness. Trying hard Tsubaki was indeed funnier than i thought with all her poses. And girls becoming more cuter with all those sparks out of sudden really placed this episode into a peak. Not to mention sensei, holy shit true, that was some killer move she showed up right there.

Hopefully its not become an addictive continuation, or else, ill feel so bad to even having a pure innocent Mokuren also get involved into a seduction art like that! Even if its sure had her moment!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 19, 2022 12:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Being cute, popular, attractive and having charm okay that's a thing... but to please the boys they never saw once? xD well, the sensei was sure the most attractive one with her techniques, poor Tsubaki though lol but she's working hard
Jun 19, 2022 12:24 PM

Mar 2014
This is funniest ep yet, so much fun
Jun 19, 2022 12:29 PM

Jul 2014
Definitely the funniest episode so far. Attractiveness Jutsu was great, and having it be a Jutsu that Tsubaki is terrible at makes for a fun change of pace and reversal of the norm.
Jun 19, 2022 1:47 PM

Feb 2014
A full episode dedicated to attractiveness opens up plenty of cute and funny moment and this was no exception, thankfully. =)

While the likes of Asagao and Sazanka make a great effort in becoming attractive compared to their usual cute selves, Tsubaki just couldn't do the same, no matter how hard she tried, which is a shame since she's a natural beauty already.

Seeing more of the girls in the other teams nailing it easily only just made Tsubaki's despair even worse (it did lead to some hilarious facial expressions from her, though!). However, Hana took on Tsubaki as a disguise and completely charmed everyone with her killer attractiveness skills, including Tsubaki herself. Heck, even Mokuren nailed it so well in the post-credit scenes, too.

The only hiccup that this episode had was with the animation. The production values in the second half of the episode was faultless, but there were issues in the first half, namely the inconsistent lip flaps and voices not matching well (Rindou's mouth still moving 3 seconds after her voice finished at the start of the episode was a yikes moment) and some off-model shots of the characters were present.

It's nowhere near as bad as the issues effecting Shield Hero or Komi-san recently, but I do hope these issues won't appear in the next episode, fingers crossed.
Jun 19, 2022 2:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We got a little bit of Team Rabbit in the very beginning, their concert was nice and I hope they get their own story at some point (probably not in this season). And the entire attractiveness jutsu part was amazing lol. All the loli characters plus Asagao thought they had it figured out and kept showing up Tsubaki (even tho her’s were good in their own way lol) but then Sensei disguised as Tsubaki gave that one girl a ride of her life lmao, Sensei knows a thing or two for sure.

And Rindou saying Benisumomo and Mokuren are attractive is definitely cultured lol, and that after credits scene with Mokuren trying the attractiveness jutsu with no one around was perfection, I actually saw that manga panel before and it was really well done here.

And the Team Rabbit ED was nice, I’m excited to see what the last one or two are since we’re very close to the end. At least we have an extra week of this amazing show!
Jun 19, 2022 3:38 PM

Oct 2014
A fun ep brought down by the production in all departements, couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have. Oh well, what can you do.
It's Morbin' Time!
Jun 19, 2022 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
WELL. I was not expecting the episode to start with Tsubaki going Kabedon on Rindou xD

Rindou knows what's up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 19, 2022 6:43 PM

Oct 2015
The crane and Flower poses by Tsubaki were hilarious even for me, I tried holding it back. I still think she's weird for blushing to men, when she never met them. I guess maybe she is a downlow thotty.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 20, 2022 2:19 AM

Oct 2007
most favorite episode so far. The idol ninjas.. Kagetsu, Mukuge, and Hototogisu made me smile. Even with only simple instruments, the short performance is still good.

"attractiveness jutsu" episode. Hinagiku crying off screen. lol

the pose by Mokuren is the best in my biased opinion. hehe

this anime and RPG Fudousan supplied me plenty of cuteness this season.

looking forward to next week.
Jun 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Oct 2008
bwahaha! the gals are making fun of the Attractiveness Jutsu of Tsubaki! poor her!
5/5.
bwahaha the last part! even Mokuren tired it as well, she can also do it but she's much shy then the rest...lolz

Jun 21, 2022 12:43 AM

May 2019
What a hilarious episode, might be my favorite so far! Poor Tsubaki was trying too hard to be attractive but she is cute and attractive without trying. Sensei and Mokuren had the best "attractive jutsu" for sure, they both caught me off guard. Looking forward to the next one!
Jun 21, 2022 12:46 AM

Dec 2020
attractiveness jujutsu is basically seduction lol. but yeah rindou had a point, trying too hard to be attractive will make you unattractive instead. some people are just naturally super attractive, tsubaki being one of them and she's mad cute we all know that
Jun 25, 2022 2:36 PM

Nov 2014
This one was painful to watch. Poor Tsubaki lol.
Jun 27, 2022 9:50 PM

Jan 2017
We got robbed of an ninja idols-centric episode :(

Jul 2, 2022 2:34 AM

May 2020
>Attractiveness Jutsu
These girls have no idea just what in the world they're doing lmao. Anything about men, and they'll jump into the bandwagon without any second thought.

Also felt like Sensei's just too experienced with these things( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Jul 18, 2022 5:19 AM

Jul 2015
Behind that scary Hana-sensei is a master of seduction. Funny to see everyone trying to do the 'Attractive jutsu' without having any clue on what exactly it is.

Jul 25, 2022 12:50 AM

Aug 2018
"Seduction technique".
Well, because of Tsubaki's curiosity with what Rindou said, that "technique" became popular. And well, Tsubaki wanted to prove that she could, but she failed. Although, it seems that he succeeded. But the thing is that it was the teacher playing her xd. And we also see that the teacher does the technique to Tsubaki. Mokuren also tried to do it xd
It was fun the chapter, very nice the ending version.
Oct 10, 2022 3:42 PM
Oct 2020
I wasnt sure what to expect in this anime but i was def warmly surprised, this has got to be one of my comfort shows from now on, its sweet, soft and hilarious with some lovable characters. There isnt much of a story line its mostly short stories of character growth and friendship and honestly its a nice break from reality and harsher anime that i usually watch.
Jan 3, 2023 4:14 AM

Sep 2021
SEXY Suzushiro Sayumi voice aaaaaaaaaa 💙
Mar 21, 4:45 AM

Aug 2019
im beginning to question tsubaki. of course when you grow up you will get interested in the opposite sex but if youve never even seen what one looks like can you even want to be attractive to get them to like you?
sensei is good though
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» This was very good why it is.....

RjtheGreat14 - Oct 15, 2023

25 by redpanda_42 »»
Jul 26, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 2, 2022

84 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 21, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 11, 2022

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no Uchi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2022

39 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 20, 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.