Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it's cute to see the cast get dressed up this episode for the occasion. Wasn't expecting to see a fortune teller on the streets.

It was fun to see them enjoy their time together rather than doing their regular work. Those prices though...
May 25, 2022 6:33 AM

Apr 2010
Well Fa being related to the dragon is becoming more clear each episode, and Kotone is trying to hide it.
The fortune teller predicting her own fortune was funny and i hope she is happy with her lover.

The part with the clothes was nice as well and it even led them to the right house for the girl they where helping.
May 25, 2022 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
Even this show has idols, hehe.

The girls looked so adorable in those costumes. ^^ Too bad the prices were outrageous.

Rufuria-nyan. Too cute for words. <3

That random romance part was pretty stupid, but oh well.

Fa being related to the dragon wouldn't be a big surprise tbh.

SerafosMay 25, 2022 8:59 AM
May 25, 2022 7:16 AM

Feb 2019
Girl from upstairs falling through the ceiling right on top of a guy. I seen that before. Heh.

Fa being asleep in the middle of the fire where the dragon disappeared, she she the dragon or was she called there somehow in her sleep?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 25, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2019
So fa is obviously related to the dragon right? Very fun episode as usual
May 25, 2022 8:04 AM

Mar 2021
Great episode the girls looked super cute in those outfits and its looking more and more likely that the Dragon is Fa or Fa is connected somehow
May 25, 2022 8:47 AM

Jun 2021
They're trying so hard to link Fa to the dragon that I have to think it's a fake out.
May 25, 2022 8:54 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems that this time there was a famous singer/dancer looking for a house where her fans wouldn't be able to chase her to.
We also got a pretty accurate fortune teller looking for house also?!
And it seems that another dragon incident occurred and Kotone found Fa elsewhere...she pretended that she didn't find her there to the three of them however...
The fortune teller is looking for a property under 500 gold and uses her fortune telling globed to check that property 38 is her place of destiny?! It...certainly doesn't look very fit for purpose however!
Though... her fortune telling was correct and the room really was the room of destiny where she fell in love with someone!
Fa asks for her fortune to be told and it seems the globe was too dark to see anything...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 25, 2022 9:26 AM

May 2021
Fa is so obviously the dragon that I can't help but think there's gonna be some last-minute twist where its revealed that Fa is actually keeping the dragon in check.

May 25, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
Fa just enjoying what she does is healing soothed, even to the point of childlike fanservice (especially the chest part). Rufuria definitely feels so embarrassed from Rakira's pleasure, and getting one of those filthy-rich expensive clothes can take a lifetime to earn.

But no worries, it's time for the clients of the week: 13-year-old superstar idol student Tasha looking like a mummy, looking for an apartment that's totally closed off because of her insane popularity and fame. And this high-rise apartment is more than enough to keep fans out of her way. Yet another client comes in, and Casa the fortune teller...sure is scary for predictions. Also, the room is aptly named lols: The Room of Destiny, as predicted by the crystal ball for Casa falling on her own Prince Charming of destiny and getting married all of a sudden.

The fabled Dragon story is back, but it's more apparent that Fa is related to the Dragon somehow, she could very well be THAT rumored dragon itself that for now, the girls are trying their best to disassociate Fa being the actual entity. Casa definitely knows what's up of Kotone, and gives her a good luck charm for a warning.

Time will only tell whom Fa truly is.
May 25, 2022 12:21 PM

Sep 2020
That idol character reminds me of Nozomi from Princess connect. Also still wondering if Fa is that dragon everyone is talking about.
May 25, 2022 5:05 PM

Sep 2020
Will the world's hero, who is actually a heroine, make an appearance at the real estate agency?
May 25, 2022 5:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, i like how this cgdct didn't forget to put as much fanservice as possible to my screen. Good shit, and the best part still Rufuria and the nekomimi. Please, nyan more, Rufuria! Blackmail her to do it more, Rakiria xd...

Heh, a 13 years old idol? And she needs a place to hide since all fans starts to creeping in from a windows and scare her out. Glad for her that she got a lot of gold. So to acquire that dang tower together with all of its security isn't difficult for someone as rich as her. Problem solved and Rufuria really should've consider to start singing and dancing too. Because it'll sure be a hit xd...

The fortune lady one was kinda a miss with that random destined romance as a part of her property searching traits. But, i eager to know more about Rufuria secret since it's should be good to blackmail her more xd. So, please, fortune lady, take all my money!

Though with how she's giving such an advice toward Kotone, i wonder if the future of them regarding Fa is truly dark, just a pitch black? Hopefully those little charm item can help Kotone passing through the dilemma and the dark future!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 25, 2022 8:41 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode had a bit more fanservice than usual seemed like, but it was very nice, I especially liked the clothing store bit, we need to take Fa’s advice regarding Kotone’s chest lol. I also liked Tasha the idol girl and Casa the fortune teller, definitely some interesting places they ended up living in, Casa even found a husband in the process lol.

We also got some more Fa and dragon plot, everything is becoming more and more obvious now that Fa was found where the dragon had attacked, I’m wondering if they’ll throw us for a loop or not but for now it’s definitely looking like Fa is the dragon.
May 26, 2022 12:25 AM

May 2019
Good entertaining episode. Liked the humor and fanservice. Wonder what Rufuria was hiding in her dresser that was embarrassing... Regarding Fa, I think she is either the dragon causing the commotions or stopping another dragon. We'll see, looking forward to the next episode!
May 26, 2022 5:14 AM

Aug 2021
Besides that they get housing for the clients who go there and the first one who was an idol they were able to get her and the fortune teller, not only got that but also a boyfriend, everything is going well, Kotone will not be able to keep it forever.
May 26, 2022 10:13 AM

Mar 2014
I don't know why they still dragging it (most of the audience I think already figure it out that Fa and the Dragon are related) but we are getting closer to it
RedChromeMay 26, 2022 10:20 AM
May 30, 2022 3:12 AM

Jan 2017
Ayyy we finally have a filthy rich client.. in the form of a 13 y/o idol lmao

ngl the "Room of Destiny" scene was hilarious
Jun 12, 2022 11:23 PM

Jun 2021
The fortune teller thinks she found her Room of Destiny. The guy below her is even luckier! Cute girl falls through your ceiling right onto your bed. That's ultimate luck right there.

The link between Fa and the dragon is getting far too suspicious to be ignored now. It may be time for Kotone to confront this head on.
Jun 24, 2022 12:27 AM

Feb 2021
Okay now we know that Fa is that dragon :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 14, 2022 12:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A famous idol and a fortune teller that got the right ending xD anyway now what matters is how Fa is definitely the dragon, but herself doesn't know it
Jul 24, 2023 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
Kotone really should talk to the others about Fa, I don't get why she just keeps quiet at this point.
Feb 20, 5:26 AM
Dec 2013
Easily the worst episode of the show. Thought this was a CGDCT show, so wtf is this shit? This is NOT what I want to see when I watch a CGDCT show. Was enjoying this, then they had to ruin it. Changing my rating from an 8/10 to a 4/10. Never in a million years did I think that something like RPG Fudousan would piss me off.
wildhoodJun 16, 9:47 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2022

57 by Ayyi2014 »»
Sep 4, 4:06 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2022

33 by waldy713 »»
Jan 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2022

50 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:52 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2022

84 by waldy713 »»
Jan 20, 7:40 AM

Poll: » RPG Fudousan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

31 by Forum »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.