Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 8, 2022 7:24 PM
Feb 2018
This second episode was great. Nice to see that the stalker isn't another boring yandere but rather a very shy giant imouto
Apr 8, 2022 7:35 PM
Jan 2018
An awesome hilarious episode with references from both JoJo and HxH... LOVE IT
Apr 8, 2022 7:56 PM
Oct 2019
yveltalkyogre said:
the new girl is very annoying for me. hope she dies.

Based take. I liked this because it was very mellow and devoid of all anime e things. Like these characters in any other show would be getting embarrassed by one another every 2 minutes, but all that bs is not here which I very much appreciate. Its a change of pace, but the new girl feels like a very anime-e character and Im not here for it. Plus annoying
Apr 8, 2022 7:59 PM
Oct 2019
This is making me want to rewatch Tanaka-kun for like the 4th time and I love it. But new girl bad :(
Apr 8, 2022 8:06 PM

May 2018
I can't stop laughing on Raido's zipper being open, literally one of the best thing I've watch.

Apr 8, 2022 8:10 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Loved this one, we were introduced to Oshiro, Aharen’s childhood friend who happens to be a shy stalker lol, I like her addition, the bit where she was being chased by Aharen in a horror movie style scenario was great. I especially loved the entire bit where Aharen was protecting Raido from embarrassment of his fly being open, so many creative ways to hide it, and Aharen was a real savior there, the realization at the end was great tho lol. The rest of the bits were great too, the eye drops part was interesting to say the least lol.

Definitely still really enjoying this one, such a nice way to end my Fridays. It’s also a shame to hear they’re skipping some chapters, hopefully they’re just being shuffled around instead of skipped, but I’m still loving this show anyway.
Apr 8, 2022 8:10 PM

Aug 2021
this episode was COMEDY GOLD, the new character was irritating though, 4/5
Apr 8, 2022 8:41 PM

Jan 2011
This show isn't funny, interesting, or cute.
Dropped.
Apr 8, 2022 9:03 PM

May 2021
I loved this episode, the comedy was on point and the new character adds an interesting new perspective

Apr 8, 2022 9:05 PM
Jun 2021
This show is so cute and so funny, I'm loving it rn :)
サンタクロース?そんなのいるはずがないのだ!馬鹿なのか?ーーあ、あれ?今年はクリスマスプレゼント抜きなのか?ま、待つのだ!ちょっと話すのだ!サンタクロースがもしかしたらいるかもしれないのだー!
Santa Claus? Are you dumb? There's no way something like that could... Huh? There's going to be coal in my stockings this year? W-wait! Let's discuss this! I'm sure there's some possibility that Santa is real!
-雪風様 (Yukikaze-sama)
Apr 8, 2022 9:10 PM

Feb 2021
Pantsu maru mie

It was a good episode, got a chuckle out of me. Why would the childhood friend be scared of Aharen? Shouldn't she know that Aharen isn't anything like that? Oh well.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 8, 2022 9:33 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, someone was watching him. Ooshiro, Aharen-san's childhood friend. She's adorable too xd, that was fun chapter.
Apr 8, 2022 9:34 PM

May 2013
Jbhannibal67 said:
They've skipped like 10 chaps in this episode ; ( seems like thr wont be a season 2 . This has been such a good adaptation animation wise op & ed are so good as well . Such a shame that we didn't see aharen san & her dog chapter animated .

Can't be certain they won't come back and animate those. Since the show focus on a couple of bits each episode, it seems like some they could fit in later on.
Apr 8, 2022 9:57 PM
Jul 2021
We’re only two episodes in, and this is already one of the funniest animes I’ve ever seen lmao
Apr 8, 2022 11:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh never know its that difficult to drop an eyes drop to Aharen-san eye.

Should've been draw a strawberry too inside that 'draw', Aharen-san:

Finally i got to see that stalking girl at the roof on a poster which actually had a bigger body than Raidou. No way! Poor green innocent umbrella, though, being mistaken as a cursed item and get sealed by Aharen-san xd.

And then, reversi game revealed that Aharen-san could create a tunnel vision which forced Raidou to pull a tactical draw retreat.

Fun episode...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 9, 2022 12:50 AM
Mar 2022
Funny how aharen went super saiyan ultra regeneration mode and healed in 2 seconds
Apr 9, 2022 1:48 AM
Sep 2021
This episode is really good as the previous one. I thought at first something happened to aharen why she is wounded and all but it's funny to think it is because of her eyes having a problem and she looks so cute in a face mask. Her childhood friend is also good, I like how her childhood friend cares about her but I also think she is kind of overprotective childhood friend though but still, it's a great awesome episode. I'm looking forward to the another episode next week!
Apr 9, 2022 2:02 AM

Mar 2021
This show is a nice change of pace compared to some other slice of life comedies that compensate for mundane subject matter with over-the-top characters that come across as intensely annoying. It's not trying to be anything crazy and is perfectly comfortable being moderately amusing
Apr 9, 2022 2:39 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It's not a bad watch at all but it has the unfortunate airing time of Friday and thus living in Kaguya-sama's massive shadow. Can't say that it doesn't hinder my enjoyment a little bit.

But that after-credits scene with the reversi, (or "othello"), is some good stuff. I will keep watching for scenes like that.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Apr 9, 2022 3:34 AM
Jun 2017
love the second part of the said episode... its funny... hahaha
Apr 9, 2022 3:53 AM
Jan 2021
Aharen trying to protect Raidou from embarrassment was hilarious!
Apr 9, 2022 4:15 AM

Jun 2019
Man... this show is gonna give diabetes for sure. I can't tell you how adorable this show is. All the characters in this show are way too cute. Raido being cautious was way too funny and then the new girl got introduced. She's cute as well but is cautious of everyone who gets close to Aharen.

Need more of this adorableness. I'm completely in love with this show.
Apr 9, 2022 5:05 AM

Feb 2014
Aheran had me laughing quite a lot with her antics in this episode. The way how she sucks at trying to apply eye drops into her eye was funny, especially how the amount of eye drops on her face can be taken out of context, too. XD

Same goes for when she tried her best to tell Raidou that he left his trouser flies unzipped, exposing his strawberry boxers. When that failed, she did her best to censor it so that the other students didn't see. The best laughs of the episode was with this segment, mainly her reaction to him walking out of the bathroom with the flies STILL unzipped as well as the window reflection on the way home.

Oshiro is an interesting character, that's for sure. Her stalking skills remind me of a certain girl from Komi-san, but that's where the comparison ends. She's a scaredy cat, but she does care a lot about Aheran, being her childhood friend and all, so she's doing her best to look out for her. Her attempt to secretly give Aheran the umbrella was funny, too.

Lastly, the post-credit scene showcased that Aheran is a serious othello player and, after Raidou asked her not to hold back, she obliterated him multiple times before the school bell saved his backside.

Overall, this episode was very cute and funny. The fact that Kaguya-sama airs on the same day will overshadow this series a bit, which is a bit unfortunate as this series is pretty good so far. =)
Apr 9, 2022 5:19 AM

Jul 2014
The introduction of this stalker character highlights the main problem I really have with this show so far: other than her, absolutely no one in the show reacts to Raido and Aharen's blatantly-weird antics. It makes the world feel entirely lacking in life and totally unrealistic: surely someone would have reacted to them seeming to hug each other in the classroom by now, or someone would have reacted to Aharen's efforts to hide Raido's fly being down?

That said, yeah I really don't care for Oshiro so far. Also, last episode they established that they can pass notes to each other, so why didn't Aharen just pass Raido a note to tell him about his fly being down rather than do everything she did instead? You can't just establish that a solution to a problem exists and then ignore it for the sake of a joke (or, in this case, series of jokes) that isn't even that funny.

I'll give this show one more episode, I suppose.
Apr 9, 2022 6:15 AM

Apr 2020
Welcome Oshiro, our stalker of the series. She is such a tsundere but a very cute and flimsy one. Though this show might not hold up too well in later episodes, it's really cute how Aharen interacts to Oshiro, who she do sees as a friend.

And Raido can also be a fool at times, how he fails to notice his zipper open for hours is baffling for a man like me. And that Reversi game, yeah Aharen has Rei-like master on that board game, sorry Raido you gotta took an L for that one.
Apr 9, 2022 6:44 AM

Oct 2016
That was a hilarious episode lmao. I thank JoJo for teaching me sign language, by sign language, I mean your pantsu is showing.

Raidou going in the restroom and coming back out with his fly still out and Aharen's reaction were definitely my favorite scene in the episode lmao.
Apr 9, 2022 7:33 AM

Mar 2020
The eye drop, stalker Ooshiro-chan, Raidou-kun's strawberry print underwear, umbrella-chan and Reversi Hahaha.

Ughh can't stop laughing again. Seeing those scenes in manga being animated Hahaha

Looking forward next week!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 9, 2022 7:59 AM
Jul 2019
I love this series already
Apr 9, 2022 8:35 AM

Feb 2009
Overall a pretty fun episode. Ooshiro-chan seemed adorably precious to me.
Apr 9, 2022 10:04 AM

Oct 2019
Mapachecool999 said:
the funniest part of this chapter without a doubt was de after credits scene

really?

I thought him walking out of the toilet was the funniest part, that had me dying.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Apr 9, 2022 11:04 AM
Feb 2021
Aharen is Indecipherable is a really freaking wholesome school comedy anime with two really cute and quiet main characters. The show gives off a relaxing feeling and I really enjoyed these first two episodes.
Apr 9, 2022 11:11 AM

Sep 2020
Cute Aharen-san moment one more time!!

this episode was more focus on Ooshiro and Aharen, it was nice to see their interaction. i thought she was a yandere LMAO but she is just a cute girl that cares about her friend (a little to much) (probably a stalker? idk)

the post credit scene was INTENSE, Aharen and Raidou are really competitive lmao

looking forwards to the next ep!

Apr 9, 2022 12:06 PM

Jul 2016
Reina is so precious. Her reaction when Raidou came out of the washroom without fixing his fly was gold xD

Another amusing episode.
Apr 9, 2022 1:00 PM

Apr 2020
The open zipper scene was hilarious, especially the art class part.
Apr 9, 2022 1:15 PM

Nov 2012
Nice apple placement!

I laughed so hard at the zipper segment. I watched it over and over!

The Spring anime that I'm committing to
Apr 9, 2022 1:58 PM

Jun 2020
Oh my god, I think my sense of humour is broken, I was laughing so hard. Raidou walking around with his fly down & Aharen trying to SO hard to help him was so funny lol!!!!! They are too cute. And I lost it when Raidou was home & walked into the living room with his fly down in all its glory. Raidou’s sister is so funny too lol

Was a little bored by the childhood friend but it showed us how sweet Aharen is. That was so sweet, she’s so appreciative of the people around her♡

I think how deadpan it is is making it even funnier for me xD

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 9, 2022 4:15 PM
Jan 2022
Poor Aharen for seeing that strawberry pantsu and she can't do anything but covering that up as much as she can. Annoyed by that new girl tbh.
Apr 9, 2022 4:32 PM

May 2020

Aharen-san supports BLM. What a Queen.
Apr 9, 2022 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
Very cute - I love!!
Apr 9, 2022 6:31 PM

Jun 2019
I felt this episode was considerably better than the first one. I have an understanding of what this show is going for now it got a few laughs out of me.
Apr 9, 2022 7:31 PM

Jun 2021
This whole character trait of being too nervous to approach someone because they look scary, yet following them at any and all opportunities is getting kinda annoying. Hopefully the new girl can learn to relax a little.

I've already seen a few comments in this thread about Aharen and the whole eye drop thing. Can we leave this one be and not turn it into a meme? Aharen is too precious for the internet.

Didn't realise she was so good at Othello. Was expecting an awesome battle tho.
Apr 9, 2022 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
I honestly feel this is so wholesome and how he is trying to understand her on why she speaks so low and havent been good with interacting with people similar to Komi but without the social disorder
Apr 9, 2022 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
Reecey91 said:
Another cute and wholesome episode Aharen covering up Raido's open zipper was hilarious and Ooshiro is so sweet to look out for Aharen every day

yesss that ws soo good and the animation is so good absolutley wholesome
Apr 9, 2022 9:10 PM

Mar 2010
Aharen is so cute. New character is fun too ahahaha. Raidou and his zipper lmao.
Apr 9, 2022 10:52 PM

Aug 2021
the end credits were hilarious
Apr 10, 2022 2:33 AM

Oct 2017
I like Mitsuki, she's really amusing. Aharen and her make a fun duo. Also poor Raidou got his ass kicked in the othelo game.
Apr 10, 2022 3:38 AM

Jul 2021
Another really cute episode. We meet Aharen's best friend and the supposed stalker xD.

Fun episode, 5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 10, 2022 3:45 AM

Oct 2008
another fun chill ep!
what other girl is times 2 of Aharen! so OOKII!!! lolz
5/5.

Apr 10, 2022 7:44 AM
May 2020
Mitsuki would make for a good spy
Apr 10, 2022 7:47 AM

Jun 2020
What the hell happened to her, Oh she just got some dirt in her eye I mean how bad can that b- oh

I can't with this fish faced Aharen she's so puffed, Well I guess there's a dead fish lying on the road sounds like one too while she fell, like can't she point at Raido's zipper

Why is Mitsuki so distant from Aharen well Raido's with her but still I think Aharen proved her point, That was a heated battle in the end._.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Today, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

277 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 1, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.