Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2012 1:21 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
She can't break his hardened heart, and he can't catch a break when it comes to his brothers. The pain of every monstrous humanoid he's cumulatively blown up with his fingers thus far cannot match his own. Yet he strives forward, unrelenting. He is an inspiration for the downtrodden, a savior to the weak, a blessing of mercy in this dark world where Darwin's Law chokes the starving.

Also, Ken is one serious bad mutha. AAA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA HEE-YAAH!!
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Jan 10, 2013 8:13 AM

Jun 2008
Did they really think at that age they live with gangs and murderers and rapist all over the place that it was a good idea to let a woman like her go from town to town asking questions alone?

Mamiya really wants to feel the art of the true Hokuto Shin Ken dick but Ken plays hard to get. I think his just being tsundere.
MonadJan 10, 2013 8:17 AM
Apr 4, 2013 6:45 PM

Mar 2013
Monad said:
Did they really think at that age they live with gangs and murderers and rapist all over the place that it was a good idea to let a woman like her go from town to town asking questions alone?

Mamiya really wants to feel the art of the true Hokuto Shin Ken dick but Ken plays hard to get. I think his just being tsundere.
I laughed so hard with this
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Jul 18, 2014 1:07 AM

Mar 2012
The deadly duo has returned! Love it when Ken and Rei work together to kick some ass :)
Mar 26, 2016 1:42 AM

Jul 2008
Monad said:

*Slow Clap*

Bravo man, just bravo.
Nov 16, 2017 6:25 AM

Mar 2010
The clairvoyant said Mamiya is going to die, is this a foreshadowing of some sort as she was spot on with her own death too?

The main villain here is this big guard guy with his whip? But that isn't Ken Oh I suppose.
Feb 14, 2018 9:25 PM

Oct 2012
My question is.. in Jagi's flashback it seems Toki is rejecting Ken as successor too just like Raoh
Eh maybe it's just Jagi's flasback not the truth
"Signature removed"
Sep 25, 2019 2:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ken and Rei were badass, that was cool.
Ken is still cold with Mamiya's feelings.
Dec 24, 2019 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing that Toki closed the nuclear shelter in order to save many people's lives but risk his own makes me respect him more

Mar 23, 2020 2:18 PM

Mar 2017
Good to see Rei and Kenshiro teaming up again.

Ken clearly hasn't gotten over Yulia yet, and Mamiya loves him all the more for it.

Was nice to see Ken spare someone's life for once. Too bad he got killed anyway when he got back to that castle. That was one scary mofo O_O

Monad said:

lol!
Jan 18, 2022 4:13 PM

Apr 2020
Dude laid outside the shelter door for 2 weeks without food and water + tons of radiation ... and lives! The stones on that guy. Nice backstory. If only the shelter door had handles on the inside, eh?

But it seems Ken still plans on fighting him, once they meet up? I think he foreshadowed that as well when he killed Amiba. It makes me wonder why he still wants to find him and how much of a fight he'll be, after being weakened to that extent.

I was also surprised that the bandits following Mamiya were actually following orders, instead of just stalking her for some raping.

Jun 19, 6:48 AM

Jan 2018
We got some more flashbacks, eh. It almost feels like the writer wanted to kill off Toki but then realized he's supposed to be alive when Kenshiro is selected as the successor as that scene happens later. It's too bad he got weakened to the point that he had to give up his dream of turning Hokuto Shinken into a medical art. But it's likely that he was able to still practice the martial art freely as an exception because of that.

This episode was mainly focused on Mamiya. I hope nothing will happen to her. It would be a huge waste if a hottie like her died in this post-apocalyptic age. It would be even worse for Ken's mental health. I don't think he'd take losing another woman very well.

Uighur is the next bad guy. Wonder how that'll go in the anime. I also like that Kenshiro isn't alone anymore and he's basically in a trio with Mamiya and Rei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 109 Discussion

Zell182 - Mar 10, 2010

32 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 107 Discussion

Hokuto_no_Fuzz - Sep 14, 2012

10 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 95 Discussion

UnculturedWhitey - Oct 7, 2012

14 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 105 Discussion

Tempz - Jul 1, 2011

13 by IssunWriter993 »»
Sep 10, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 99 Discussion

UnculturedWhitey - Oct 7, 2012

14 by IssunWriter993 »»
Sep 10, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.