Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 8, 2021 1:53 PM

Feb 2014
The goddess herself is wearing a school teacher uniform now, huh? That'll hit a good chunk of the viewer's secret kink, that's for sure! XD

Either way, this episode was more relaxing and also filled with plenty of fanservice. Firstly, we had Lugh and Tarte, along with Maha, in their swimwear having some fun. It's a shame that this was a short segment, as I wanted to see more of the girls in their respective bikinis, but they looked lovely regardless.

Then we had Lugh having a nice day out with Dia in her hometown before they both went to a hot springs, which Dia bought out for just the two of them. Despite the sexy fanservice that was shown during their hot springs visit, it also felt rather wholesome as both Dia and Lugh had fun, playing around with the water while also having some nice small talk before they kissed each other. =)

However, that was where the fun ended as the post-credit scene had Lugh being instructed by his father to assassinate Dia, which caught him completely by surprise. Although the first episode shows Dia being alive and well, it'll still be interesting to see more of the events prior to that episode, so I do look forward to seeing how things went for Lugh and Dia next time.
Dec 8, 2021 1:57 PM

Jun 2015
Swet baby jesus, not what was an eos, conflicting story lines, who an who sides, I need next esp pls!! For me this is one of th proper serises this seasinb. I had to brun crhuncy but while it plats its epic!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 8, 2021 2:28 PM
Jun 2016
What a vacuous episode. At least they're finally revealing the Goddess is a puppet and Dia is a baddie. It had to be one of the girls Lugh has in his harem, otherwise if they introduce the hero late it'll be really cheap.
Dec 8, 2021 2:41 PM

Jul 2020
I'm wondering what will he decide. He won't kill Dia for sure.
Dec 8, 2021 2:53 PM

Feb 2021
Ok this episode was the awaited filler episode.
Some important plot points for the finale have been established.
-Lugh creating a new spell on the island
-Dia's country being in a civil war
-The leader of the rebellion Setanta
-And Lugh's mission to assassinate Dia
For a mostly filler episode it wasn't bad at all, the set-up for the final part was well done and they basically skip nothing.

Can't wait to see how they handle the finale.

Dec 8, 2021 3:08 PM

Apr 2015
Date time with Dia and honestly it was all pretty cute and wholesome. Once the hot spring came into view, I had to know if there was an uncensored version and boy did it not disappoint. Looking good there Dia..

Now that ending was interesting, didn't come as a full surprise as Lugh has been suspicious about something from the start, I just wonder does he know and if he does, what will he do about it... Really interested to see how they will wrap it up.
Dec 8, 2021 3:22 PM
Oct 2021
A nice, relaxing episode before the big finale. It was nice seeing Lugh and Dia go out together. They looked really good together and looked like they had a good time.

That last scene really showed how the vibe is gonna change for these last two episodes. I’m really looking forward to it. I can’t wait to see how they animate the end of the first volume of the light novel.
Dec 8, 2021 3:38 PM

May 2018
That 'hot spring' became a little too magical there lol. Wow to think that Dia commanded all those units the whole time... that's why there were so many soldiers.
Dec 8, 2021 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
Now imagine Dia being the so called "Hero" ...

Maybe she got too OP due to what Lugh teached her
Dec 8, 2021 4:17 PM
Oct 2021
I see now why he loves Dia, she's the only one who doesn't act like a mindless slave around him. The twist was good but we know she eventually joins his crew of assassins so it's a little anti-climactic.
Dec 8, 2021 4:20 PM

Sep 2008
anime stalls time with pointless sol nonstop.
now it took a break from sol and gave us fanservice and nothing else.
every episode should have some instead. this feels badly timed this late into the anime.
I gave up on mindgames and crazy showdowns a long time ago but come on.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Dec 8, 2021 5:00 PM

Jun 2021
The Dia version ED and the twist at the end was good. Didn't really care about the date part.

One thing that really throws me off is the fact that Lugh is genuinely in love with Dia. At the beginning, I thought Lugh liked Dia, only because she could help him achieve his mission of killing the hero. Now, it appears he sincerely is in love with her, which feels a little creepy and out of character for him.

Either way, looking forward to how this ends.
Dec 8, 2021 5:03 PM

Aug 2014
I am not sure... whole episode was kinda like different, slow, no story development...
I did not expect the onsen part, the last scenes with Dia and his Father, but that was only that...
maybe the episodes were so uninteresting before, but I did not notice? This is way to slow, like they had no manga/ln to cover and there won't be more seasons...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 8, 2021 5:10 PM

Aug 2020
Wow this episode was surprising. At the beginning, Lugh did a swimsuit training with Tarte, which was assisted by Maha, who talked about a possible civil war close to Dia.

After visiting her, she said there was nothing wrong and they went to a date. Lugh and Dia ate lasagna, then coming back they found a lost boy and took him to his mom. So they went to the thermals, and after leaving Lugh discovers that, according to his father, he has to kill Dia as a job of murder. Very surprising... I'm eager to know more.

Dec 8, 2021 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
Oh Lught will now have to kill Dia what an unbelievable twist but I'm curious about his own decision.
Dec 8, 2021 5:37 PM

Jul 2009
For those who are questioning Lugh's actions and have forgotten the previous episode (was it last episode?):
Dec 8, 2021 5:40 PM
Jul 2021
Unoriginality said:
Pretty cool how Lugh didn't get called as a pedophilia unlike Rudeus. I guess they are save from getting cancelled lmao.

Lmao right? I mean I love this show but the double standards or just that nobody says anything in different times since he's not a pervert. But Also they said you are an adult at 14 and she's like at least 2 years older than him so in their world they are both adults. Although I'm sure that wouldn't stop the internet people from shoving 2021 morals/laws onto a fictional story
Dec 8, 2021 6:03 PM
Dec 2007
Kevina17 said:
I think they will be an uncensored version for this episode
AT-X Uncensored version is already out
Dec 8, 2021 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
I really like how they show the development of Lugh and Dia's relationship, and this was a great episode, but i suppose this was a clear calm before the storm, especially after watching that last and after ED scene, oh boy! So Dia indeed is taking part in the war, but she seems to regret it?

But damn, that last scene scares me, i am worried, can he decline the job? I don't think so, i am more worried that he in fact will assassinate her.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 8, 2021 6:15 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Welp at least with that ending, things are finally getting interesting. Although that look on Lugh's face at the end was disappointing. The man is learning to have... feelings. I know that's one of the main points of the show, having this cold-hearted assassin to slowly come to have a, heart. But man it would've been thrilling to see him kill Dia with no hesitation. But we all know that's not the case, he's definitely not going to go through with it. Or will he...

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Dec 8, 2021 6:50 PM

Mar 2013
We got more of Dia this episode! REEEEE!!!

I didn't expect that ending scene, to think her soldiers are camouflaged... lmao

So Dia is actually or probably going to war herself and wait, will this be a turning point of the series?

Who will Lugh love more? Tuatha Dé or Dia herself? I can't wait! >.<

P.S. What is the goddess actually plotting after hiring that teacher? :v
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 8, 2021 8:08 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode! We got a lovely and juicy Dia date, but I wasn't fully able to enjoy it, because I was anxious the whole time lmao. That gap moe is glorious at the end there, so Dia really is leading an army. Lugh's definitely not gonna assassinate her, but I am excited to see what he's gonna do.

Was expecting another funny Goddess skit, but we got some interesting stuff instead. So, the Goddess is just one of many world preservation system administrators and she's continuously looking for candidates to isekai, that's interesting. Goddess-sensei pretty hot though. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 8, 2021 10:07 PM
Oct 2019
Goddess Cosplay never fail to amazed me...

Conclusion Lugh didn't like Big Oppai. that's why Maha or Tarte lose. lol

I knew it as the episode goes, this is too wholesome. something bad might happen in the end.
it's the usual troupe.
Oh boy that ending.
Dec 8, 2021 10:08 PM
Oct 2019
Kevina17 said:
I think they will be an uncensored version for this episode

yeahh you really want to see that? wtf bro lmao
Dec 8, 2021 10:22 PM

Dec 2010
Well this is why Dia was pretty dead set on going all the way with Lugh in Vikorine with the date, going as far as skinny dipping with him - she expects to not survive the battle against the rebels with a suspected Hero leading the charge.

A cute if filler-ish episode, but it does set the more serious tone to come.
Dec 8, 2021 10:39 PM

Apr 2020
A cute episode with a bit development on their relationship. This series will go downhill now. Can't really say I didn't expect that twist. This situation is kinda common on these kind of shows. Looking forward to it.

What's up with the goddess hiring a mc, paparazzo, and now a teacher lmao

By the way, how many volumes did they cover so far?
Dec 8, 2021 10:56 PM

Sep 2011
RegulusX said:

Not even one yet. It will cover one volume exactly.
Dec 8, 2021 11:06 PM

Apr 2020
Tyrel said:
RegulusX said:

Not even one yet. It will cover one volume exactly.
Bruh. Thank you. That explains the snail pace.
Dec 9, 2021 5:45 AM

Jun 2016
i dont care for what happen next !! atleast i can see the goddess again !!
Dec 9, 2021 5:52 AM

Jan 2021
This show has gone downhill, it can't pull of natural romance at all with how they built this character up and the dead as doornails girls like Dia and Tarte don't help.
Dec 9, 2021 7:04 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Oh no. What a twist in the end. Now lets see, how this will turn out in the next episode!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 9, 2021 7:27 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'll be honest this episode was kind of flat for me. I understand that Dia's date was to setup the obvious twist of having Lugh to assassinate Dia(which is not going to happen btw), but did they have to stretch it out for an entire episode? It just felt like they were stalling for time because they were trying to build up towards the situation involving Dia which is most likely going to be resolved in the last two episodes. I'm not sure where volume 1 of the LN ends, but it seems that the anime is going to end with Lugh rescuing Dia. I can't wait to see how they cram the rest of volume 1 in two episodes. lol.
Dec 9, 2021 8:39 AM
Nov 2021
Lugh Probably Knew About It Just Like When he Saw Maha
Dec 9, 2021 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
What a plot twist!
Dec 9, 2021 11:07 AM

Jul 2013
So, this episode was pretty much Lugh and Dia's romantic date. Cute.

The ending and post-credits scene are making me really look forward to the next episode. Though I doubt Lugh will actually kill Dia.
Dec 9, 2021 11:18 AM

Nov 2014
Post credit scene saved this episode. A date with Dia is not a bad idea in itself, but somehow it felt boring.
Btw when they talked about possible hero guy, his face was not visible. The wounded guy at the end also convinently covered his face. I'm too lazy to open this episode again to look at that photo in the beginning, but when watching it I thought they "looked" similar.
Dec 9, 2021 12:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was kinda cute for his time with Dia and that little date + even the kiss but now seems like he has to kill her, things are suddenly tense :/
Dec 9, 2021 12:37 PM

Oct 2018
Raegal1 said:
Unoriginality said:
Pretty cool how Lugh didn't get called as a pedophilia unlike Rudeus. I guess they are save from getting cancelled lmao.

Can you really compare Rudeus to Lugh though? Rudeus is straight up scum of the earth. Lugh doesn't cross a certain line for Rudeus that line is basically non existent.

Totally agree with you, Rudeus would have already done a lot of things to Maha and Tarte lol
Dec 9, 2021 2:44 PM
Mar 2020
It seems that final two episodes will be some insane magic fight between assasin and magician.
Dec 9, 2021 4:33 PM
Dec 2021
Why Lugh must kill Dia??..I like those sweet couples..I think maybe in Episode 11 Lugh will not kill Dia..He will find the best solution to solve his problem without killing Dia..I hope they will always be together until the end of the episode..By the Way the swimsuit of Tarte and Maha look so good.Damn!
Dec 9, 2021 6:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, right, the title really straight directly to their moment. But honestly the first sequence with Maha and Tarte bikini actually to be more enjoyable than Lugh and Dia. Sorry, but honestly the hot spring part was so damn cringe. How could they enjoy kissing under the hot water like that? Don't tell me its just a symbolism. I seriously can't think properly around that part. Yikes. And then, something changed right at the end. Yeah, i feel like Dia actually the one that did the rebellion and hold the town under her control. Maybe that injured man actually her dad? But what about the spear man they were talking about previously? Maybe the spear man actually the one that sent by Kingdom to fight Dia? Well, bruh, obviously Lugh won't be killing Dia. If yes, then, whos Dia at the first episode? So predictable. But honestly with the additional of the spear man, its created a little mystery to the 'plot', i guess. Also, idk why this episode keep spamming goddess little part summoning more reincarnation of the finest from however world. I feel like, its keep out of context every episode she hanged up, especially with these, around the romantic vibe the episode was about to build up. But, its fine, i guess. Almost forget my quote from previous episode that, funki megami for the win.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 9, 2021 9:16 PM

Sep 2015
HOLY COW, the CGI for the carriage was awful...

And obviously the for the archery game, the 3rd arrow was going to hit.

This is also ridiculous, why do all the reincarnated people have to end up as failures for the humor? Why not have half or more than half
effecting the story/main character as a plot?

I fail to understand, how everything that Lugh has done up until now, relates to preparing for his Assassination for the hero....
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 9, 2021 10:54 PM

Oct 2008
That was a nice censored date of Lugh & Dia...
that was a nice ED version sung by VA Reina Ueda!
omg that last part! should i say predictable or shocking turn of events!?
5/5.

Dec 10, 2021 12:28 AM

May 2016
lol this guy turned into a wimp...
as if he is gonna let you get killed.
Dec 10, 2021 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
Just binged up to ep10, i did not believe when I was told that this was good, being the same author of redo of healer...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Dec 10, 2021 2:55 AM

Feb 2014
Damn Dia faked it so good that Lugh didn't even notice the fake state of her land. Next episode is gonna be the turning point I guess.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 10, 2021 5:47 PM
Jan 2018
This is the first time I've ever seen a male anime character with their nipples drawn.

Anyway we all know Dia is going to be fine because of the first episode, so I hope to see some action because tension doesn't have any.
Dec 11, 2021 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
Lugh: “There’s a war going on.”

Dia: “Lets go on a date!”

That was a really nice romantic moment when the two shared a kiss underwater while their hair reverted back to its original color.

The ending tho...I don't see Lugh carrying out that mission in the literal sense, especially now that he's resolved to choose his own kills.
Dec 11, 2021 2:17 AM
Oct 2021
guizo- said:
Just binged up to ep10, i did not believe when I was told that this was good, being the same author of redo of healer...

Didn't know that. This isn't amazing or anything but it's a hell of a lot better than that garbage.
Dec 11, 2021 7:37 AM
Mar 2020
The only thing in this episode that mattered was the post credit scene. Waste of airtime that could have moved the story further.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

133 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 10:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.