Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2017 8:26 PM
Mar 2017
How is it that these people can show themselves like this? I mean, the boy has powers, the other 2 too, if they can lift any object with their power, then ... it's dangerous.
FireCrauterDec 16, 2017 8:29 PM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 21, 2017 9:52 PM

Jun 2015
Ryodari/Liontari/whatever the fuck his name is.. he's dead and I can't be happier.

There's absolutely nothing that could've persuaded me to sympathize with him, not after all he's done. It's one thing to kill people. It's another thing entirely to patronize and ridicule the innocents you're slaughtering.

My only regret is that his death wasn't more painful. I'm A-OK with the kids shooting him to death with their bow and arrows but it would've been so much better if he was burned alive as well. Maybe then, the disgusting little shit would've received his just desserts for all he's done.

And, to the people that sympathize with Ryodari, I pity you.
Jan 8, 2018 3:24 AM

Jul 2009
Don't care if Lion guy is dead, he is evil...
This anime is so bittersweet...
Mar 10, 2018 6:21 PM

May 2012
Actually glad that okappa-kun died, but it was actually a really beautiful death for someone that "evil"? Pretty nice episode and the pacing was impressive to say the least!
Mar 23, 2018 4:48 PM

Jan 2012
the death of that annoying pink hair dude worth the 5/5 on this epi
Mar 26, 2018 5:05 AM

Jan 2010
Was that a lousy attempt to make us sympathize with the pink haired psycho? Shouldn't have cramped his backstory in a few seconds of flashback. Shit character overall.
Mar 30, 2018 7:22 PM

Sep 2011
pink haired cunt was the biggest problem plaguing this show and contradicted everything about the tone, thank god hes dead.....why do i worry hes not actually dead and god knows why that girl will save him

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Tokusa's last thoughts.
Ouni coming the behind.
Dat gun shot.
In the leg.
lol Them kids hit Liodari.
Liodari is dead.
Kicha.
Fierce Kicha.
You bastards made Kicha cry. You'll pay!
The reason why they die so young?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 9, 2018 2:45 PM

Mar 2010
Ryo still deserved his death.. bastard.
No sad past justifies meaningless murder.. and his reasoning was quite weak.

Hmm guess ouni isnt human? And mud whale is not what it appears to be?

So whats the secret of why they dont live long, hope it gets answered next ep
May 28, 2019 7:26 PM

Jun 2014
Mr. Pink Bangs is now dead. Even if he had lived, he likely would've stayed insane.

Chakuro, Lykos and Ouni are in a tough spot. Will they survive?

Aug 25, 2020 9:14 AM

Jul 2015
Well there goes my theory of Ouni coming from the outside world now that it is revealed he is some Daimon created by Falaina. Bad feeling that Nibi will sacrifice himself to save Ouni.
Not suprised to see Ryodari was already a crazy person as a kid, glad this psychopath got killed there with a lot of agonizing.

Mar 25, 2021 7:37 AM

May 2015
Pinky is dead. Good...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 21, 2021 9:16 PM

Feb 2014
idk what Ouni, Chakuro, and Lykos were thinking, holding Pagoni hostage like that and running to the Nous...it's like 3 to 20, and a bunch of them have guns, while they all have swords and can't use Thymia...what did they think would happen? :/

Okay, Liontari getting beaten up was pretty satisfying. I was feeling a little bad seeing how pitiful he was, and maybe I would've felt worse for him had he shown some remorse, or had we known about his past earlier than this episode, but nope, I feel less bad for him, seeing as he was on his last leg and still getting excited thinking about hurting people. The children are badass ayooooo

Ooh, maybe Araphne can tell everyone why only the Marked from the Mud Whal have such lives, that would be interesting to know!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2021 1:59 PM

Jun 2016
Shuan kicked Liontari's ass with a bit of help from Suou, who managed to see into Liontari's heart thanks to Neri's magical arm, tentacle things. Whilst Ouni, Chakuro, Lykos and that one chick -who disappeared somewhere- find themselves in quite the predicament.

I felt Liontari got a somewhat poetic death for a character who lives to butcher people to get a mere reaction from them. Somehow I believe he killed his own, emotionless men for fun. We aren't shown it, but I just feel it's something he would do. So the ceremony didn't work on him, and he was the only one left with emotions. No wonder he developed such a twisted mental state. Yikes.

There it is again, Neri dancing on a whale in the sand ocean. I'm guessing the dance summons the hands from the Mud Whale. I hope, and I really mean hope, that those hands don't give off some magical healing properties. Despite being a cheesy and cheap way of showing the background of a character, the entering of someone's heart I can deal with, but healing is a no, no.

Jun 25, 2022 3:17 PM

May 2019
This show has Attack on Titan vibes all over it.
Apr 9, 2023 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
the longer the show gets and the more that is revealed, i'm having an increasingly harder time holding the fact that ouni is not the mc.
got no words for ryodari's backstory. it was funny when the kids shot arrows at him though.
the pacing is so rushed and chaotic, that it is disorienting.
Aug 17, 2023 6:38 PM

Nov 2022
Maybe Liodari's death would have been more meaningful if they spent a little more time developing his back story, and properly explaining to us why he could never lose his emotions at all in the first place. Instead they treated him like a plot hole for a good 7 episodes, and then quickly squeezed in a half explained backstory in the span of a few minutes hoping for us to care
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

95 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 24, 1:33 AM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

63 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 8, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

160 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 7, 9:55 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

46 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 14, 2023 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

51 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 11, 2023 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.