Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 4, 2020 7:00 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is filled with clams, isn't buying calms in the market better than having to search? getting stuck in the mud isn't bad either. Hold on sec, what the heck is that position wtf. at least it closed with barbecue, somehow called it lol.

Hina and Natsumi is so cute

Aug 4, 2020 7:20 AM

Apr 2010
Well a perfect example of what a teacher isn't suposed to do infront of their students.
Luckily she left her car there and didn't drive hom since that would have been even worse.
But it was funny to watch.

The girls going out for shell was funny as well, they got really dirty in the mud.
Aug 4, 2020 7:41 AM

Aug 2012
Hahaha ok, their club advisor Sayaka is my new fav character!
Aug 4, 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
I felt so bad for Hina after her food was eaten haha. Their club advisor is a wild drunk!

Pretty cute episode today, loved it. Certainly was different than normal fishing, but still loved it.
Aug 4, 2020 7:54 AM

Jul 2017
Time for another breakwater session~~~

Hina's new fishing gear clothing is washed off of squid ink, which is good.

But the next session of fishing: it's fishing for clams on broad mudflats. As always, the inexperienced Hina is quite dejected though...but it's a new experience that as sweatingly endearing and fun, if not fearful. The best friend Natsumi sure likes to play jokes though...

For both juniors to be stuck DEEP and getting in DIRTY, that's a warning from President Kuroiwa, and a punishment for not listening to advice. Hina and Natsumi sure have times of wildness~~~

Syureria said:
Hold on sec, what the heck is that position wtf.

LOLOL what's that position supposed to be...

For the first time, watching the teacher Kotani Sayaka as club advisor-cum-school nurse, and the way that Oono and Kuroiwa was gasping to hide their true colours, seems like she is like a lost cause being a drunken alcoholic, but in the worst way possible as a teaching representative. Hina and Natsumi were both scared shitless, if to put it in a funny way.

Well, saving the best for the last with the big, hard clams which have the biggest meat for the best taste. A reward given for the one who reaps it...until Sensei just nabs it out just like that. I laughed hardly on that one...too bad Hina!

Another pleasant episode that's tons of fun to watch.
Aug 4, 2020 7:57 AM

Feb 2019
We got a hina panty shot in the first part lol. I like sayaka-sensei, she gives yuuki run for her money and damn hina's happiness got stolen at the end.
Aug 4, 2020 8:26 AM

Mar 2019
Definitely my favorite episode so far. We have best food and best sensei.
Looking and that delicious food got me hungry as well, seafood is da best.
And having such a cool sensei who is also a nurse means probably a little bit hard time but a lot of fun. Drinking beer is always good. Drinking beer and eating seafood, she is enjoying her life
Aug 4, 2020 8:45 AM
May 2016
Drunk sensei fits in perfect with this show, finally a single teacher with an obvious reason for being single. I like her taste in women though, I'd marry Ohno too :P
Aug 4, 2020 9:17 AM

Nov 2016
Sensei and her antics are exactly what the series was still missing to reach the next level. They just could've added a bit more gayness to her character xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 4, 2020 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
That's quite a handful club advisor they've got lol.
Aug 4, 2020 10:52 AM

Jul 2020
Okay woow
aaaand it's gone....

That was Hina's Asian hard clam! (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

So Hilarious at times but also frustrating they didn't stud up against sayaka-sensei.
I guess that makes it Hilarious in a way. xD

Will sayaka-sensei be back for more..?!

Syureria said:
[b]Hold on sec, what the heck is that position wtf.

LOL nice shot
Aug 4, 2020 11:49 AM
Dec 2019
Really love this anime, hope it gets the popularity that deserves!!
Aug 4, 2020 12:24 PM

Jan 2015
Does anyone know kuroiwa's dialect? I've never heard it before so I was curious.
Aug 4, 2020 1:00 PM

Jul 2019
Nice episode. And a good introduction to Sayaka.

Saiche said:
Does anyone know kuroiwa's dialect? I've never heard it before so I was curious.
Good question. I feel like it might be Osaka dialect because I read Azumanga Daioh some time ago and there was a similar dialect that could be seen.

anyways I also found this from googling "japanese fisherman dialect"
Aug 4, 2020 1:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, the girls played in a mud puddle. I didn't realised Natsumi had a nice skilled there to hold her body just like that. They were all so dirty, and, cute! Its actually not much explanations like before. What else i can get except a nice little adventurous the girls had in the middle of mud expanse. Its just so, okay, a new experience for my beloved newbie girl, Hina!

The second part was hilarious too. Sensei had an uncommon sense afterall. Beer maniac? Poor Hina and Natsumi's pure soul! Like Hina's father said, the club really had unique people on it, pretty suitable so far!

Ah, the end credit picture bring more mood to me. A live action Teibou Nisshi. Lmao. A good pose they had there!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 4, 2020 1:53 PM

Nov 2017
very cute episode. no complaints at all

plz @ me
Aug 4, 2020 2:06 PM

Aug 2020
Saiche said:

Kuroiwa-bucho's dialect is Kumamoto-ben. The girls live in the town of Ashikita, Kumamoto Prefecture, on Kyushu. The seiyuu for Kuroiwa-bucho, Sasahara Yu, is from Kumamoto and so she gets to speak in her native dialect for her role.
Aug 4, 2020 2:44 PM

Sep 2018
Another great episode, this sort of show is really good to watch seasonally, instead of binging the whole thing. Nothing too serious about it, both calming and hilarious slice of life...
Aug 4, 2020 3:49 PM

Jan 2015
KusoKao20 said:
Saiche said:

Kuroiwa-bucho's dialect is Kumamoto-ben. The girls live in the town of Ashikita, Kumamoto Prefecture, on Kyushu. The seiyuu for Kuroiwa-bucho, Sasahara Yu, is from Kumamoto and so she gets to speak in her native dialect for her role.

Ah I see tyvm. I was looking around for it and thought it was Saga, but it makes sense since they're close.
Aug 4, 2020 4:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The mud play was hilarious, and today was about clams...hmmm that's definitely not for me xD and the club supervisor is like all the CGDCT shows about club, a drunk women xD
Aug 4, 2020 4:27 PM
Oct 2019
Probably my favorite episode so far, the tidal flats were pretty interesting and a lot of cute and funny moments made this a solid episode
Aug 4, 2020 6:33 PM
Dec 2019
Sensei, pls use your eyes more frequently
Aug 4, 2020 7:35 PM

Jul 2016
That's it. Club advisor Sayaka is gonna make this show 10 times more entertaining than it already was. Such a nice addition to the cast.

Best episode so far. Particularly loved the first half with Hina and Natsumi's antics. It was so funny to see them struggling so desperately not to fall in the mud and failing in the process xD
Aug 5, 2020 12:24 AM
Dec 2019
Another fun episode, Hina and Natsumi basically having a mud bath, while Yuuki, and Makoto do the actual work this time.

with the addition of the adviser/supervisor, whose there to just eat food, it feels like a proper school club now.
Aug 5, 2020 3:15 AM

Dec 2018
My lesbians were wrestling in the mud and try to pull each others clothes of,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEES

Then Sayaka got drunk and she really like the little girls and try to force herself on them,,,YEEEEEEEEES .Better luck next time sweetheart! Hopefully she will show up in every episode from now on.This anime really needs a drunken forceful lesbian =P

This episode was so much fun. And with all the Yuri vibes this thing finally start to feel like a Doga Kobo .Best episode so far

Yuri-CrusaderAug 6, 2020 3:08 AM
Aug 5, 2020 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
Poor Ohno Crumbling under pressure from Sensei lol. She still is best though.

I also LOVE when Yuuki's fox ears some out. So cute.

God I am loving this anime more and more each week. Could have done without the slight fan service but whatever. Still a great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 5, 2020 10:17 AM
Apr 2017
Lovely Sensei :D ......Itadakimas!!!!! Yammm!!!!!!!
Aug 5, 2020 10:50 AM

Feb 2007
Oi, Hina, do you need to be taught about the greatness of tracksuits?

For someone who hated fishing so much at first, she sure is disappointed when she doesn't get to do it nowadays. :D

That's quite a drunkard they've got for an advisor... And suddenly it has become a hostess club. :D

A bit broke, but had enough money for that load of beer... >_>

And that bitch stole Hina's big clam... Haven't wanted to punch someone like that in a long, long time... I mean, I was afraid of that / expecting it to happen from the moment she showed up, but it still was a horrible surprise.
Aug 5, 2020 11:17 AM

Feb 2019
Shit I forgot this show is back now. Gonna take some getting used to watching it on Tuesday. Loved the episode. Sensei was almost best girl until the clam incident. Sticking with President for now. Her thighs hit different.
Aug 5, 2020 12:04 PM
Aug 2014
Very mixed feelings on Sensei. I get the idea, kind of an unreliable person, can throw a curveball for the girls, disrespects the sacred precepts of the club and walks all over the 'fisherman code' (if you catch it, you eat it) But maybe I just take it too seriously, but big oof. Gets drunk in front of students and halfway forces herself on them. I usually think fanservice stuff is pretty harmless, but that just made me a little uncomfortable.

The actual rest of the episode was a lot of fun though, and Sensei might grow on me, who knows?
Aug 6, 2020 9:55 AM

Apr 2013
Ohno can get it any day of the week.
Aug 6, 2020 4:42 PM

Oct 2008
oh nice color pantsu of Hina!
club advisor has huge boobs hey!!
and she's a fish glutton and beer addict!
5/5.

Aug 8, 2020 2:31 AM

Dec 2017
Drunk sensei from Yuru Camp mk2
join the hyper going home club!

Sep 9, 2020 10:44 PM

Mar 2013
I do not understand why you guys found the sensei endearing or entertaining. She was literally like a slovenly sexual predator. She touched Ohno on her chest, an area she is extremely self conscious about and is even more uncomfortable with people touching than the average person, then was almost forcibly kissed while getting her lack of consent completely ignored after to physically push her off.

It disgusts me that behavior is normalized as a joke just because she's a female teacher. Nah. Plus every scene with her was a n n o y i n g.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 22, 2020 2:04 AM

Oct 2010
Alright this was the funniest episode so far. You can never trust those characters with eyes closed all the time. We got our selves a drunk nurse/advisor. I love it
Oct 4, 2020 10:06 PM

Sep 2018
Everything is ruined because of that club advisor!! Annoying !
Oct 8, 2020 1:39 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I'm so envious of how they get to feast on all of those clams. I was like, "Damn, I need to join this club RIGHT NOW." My family is all about seafood-- but mostly shellfish and crustaceans.. but that stuff gets expensive, ya know? Being able to catch stuff yourself sounds so good. ;o;;

Omg, this teacher kinda really sucks. I already didn't like her groping stuff, but as soon as she ate that big clam I was done with her. That's beyond rude. Touch my chest and I'll be mad, but I don't lose anything so I can live. BUT TOUCH MY FOOD AND IT'S A PROBLEM. I CAN'T GET THAT BACK. You need to GO.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 30, 2020 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
I like Yuuki's fox mode :)
Dec 26, 2020 5:23 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that turns out to be very funny, perhaps it is one of the funniest if not the funniest ever. The narration is also a slice of life this time, but less than the previous episode, the interesting thing about this episode is that a new character is presented, which can be disappointing at first sight, given that the time we waited to see it was not a little and the expectations placed in it have been enormous, but it is only the first impression and this can also be wrong. Beautiful new backgrounds of the city even if few.
Jan 26, 2021 1:57 AM

Jul 2015
To think there was someone who would be worse than the president...those poor new members.

After going through all that mud..its kinda sad that Hina didn't get to taste the big clam..

Feb 25, 2021 7:05 AM

Feb 2020
Sayaka reminds me of Minami Toba from Yuru Camp. She's also a drunk sensei, but Sayaka is just s bit more crazy and forceful version of her. Just perfect!

The mud play was so amusing.

SerafosDec 18, 2023 12:09 PM
Mar 26, 2021 3:26 AM
Aug 2020
Mio's strawberry has a rival now.
Mar 29, 2021 11:36 AM
Dec 2013
Wow. That Sayaka club advisor/school nurse is such a bitch! Don't even care if she's only rude and obnoxious when drunk. That was inconsiderate af when she ate that rare big clam that Hina found and Hina was just about to eat it, and she was most likely sober by that point when she woke up, so this makes it even worse that she did that while sober. Unbelievable! As if she wasn't already full from practically eating all the other clams earlier and the other girls barely got to eat any because of her. So selfish! She was supposed to be asleep and the first thing she does after waking up is that. And of course I feel bad for Hina. Wasn't annoyed with Sayaka until that moment when she went out of her way to eat Hina's clam. So unlikable. Why did she do that? That greedy, drunk bitch! Didn't even apologise. Is she not aware that the other characters are not gonna like her if she behaves like that? She's literally ruining everyone's fun.

It's going to ruin the anime for me if she's going to be a recurring character. I hope this is her only appearance. Because she's an unwelcome addition to the show. I really don't want to see her again. I was actually enjoying the episode until she showed up. If the author wanted me to hate her, then they did a fantastic job, because I despise her! What an awful character.
wildhoodSep 4, 2023 7:34 PM
May 7, 2021 9:31 AM

Aug 2012
wildhood said:
Wow. That Sayaka club advisor/school nurse is such a bitch! Don't even care if she's only rude and obnoxious when drunk. That was inconsiderate af when she ate that rare big clam that Hina found and Hina was in the middle of eating it. Unbelievable! As if she wasn't already full from practically eating all the other clams earlier and the other girls barely got to eat any because of her. So selfish! She was supposed to be asleep and the first thing she does after waking up is that. And of course I feel bad for Hina. Wasn't annoyed with Sayaka until that moment when she ate Hina's clam. So unlikable. Why did she do that? That greedy, drunk bitch! Didn't even apologise. Is she not aware that the other characters are not gonna like her if she behaves like that? She's literally ruining everyone's fun. One

It's going to ruin the anime for me if she's going to be a recurring character. I hope this is her only appearance. Because she's an unwelcome addition to the show. I really don't want to see her again.

I weirdly feel the same way, Sayaka was just not funny she was horrible. I hope she isn't in this too often.
May 10, 2022 7:00 AM

Jul 2021
Wow it took them this long to find some clams rather than getting some packs of it via store or something? After all things are starting from scratch in their discovery.
Dec 13, 2022 10:41 AM

Aug 2019
Their advisor kinda reminds me of the Advisor from Yuru Camp lol love this episode :D
Dec 22, 2022 2:45 AM

Apr 2019
the club advisor finally gets introduced. Sayaka eating Tsurugi's clam for being to slow XD
Jan 9, 2023 5:03 PM

May 2022
"Of course this club would have and advisor like that..."

Is this school nurse related to the drunken faculty advisor in Yuru Camp? Are alcoholic club advisors a thing in Japan?

And I think it was in Bakuon!! the ecchi motorcycle CGDCT anime where the club advisor became a horny, predatory lesbian after she drank alcohol. Is the alcoholic lesbian club advisor such a common trope now in CGDCT? I love yuri shows, but the faculty advisor going after the students...?

Yes, the advisor is annoying. Too early to say that she ruins the anime.
OG_OtakuJan 9, 2023 5:11 PM
Jan 26, 2023 2:39 AM

Oct 2021
Idk how this club advisor hasn't been fired yet cause of how "touch-feely" she is and how much she drinks. That first part where she drank the beer and said "That hits the spot" really reminded me of Misato from Evangelion though.
Nov 12, 2023 4:22 AM

Jul 2019
I noticed that Yuki is calling sensei Sayaka-chan. I don't know why but I liked that.

Speaking of Sayaka: she's great! Love her and her VA!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» It's really hard to get past the cruelty of this series

Tenderizer79 - Aug 31

17 by WatchTillTandava »»
Oct 8, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Houkago Teibou Nisshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2020

93 by Cersil »»
Oct 1, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Houkago Teibou Nisshi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

38 by HanamiDango »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:14 AM

Poll: » Houkago Teibou Nisshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

70 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Houkago Teibou Nisshi Episode 11 Discussion

snowykevin - Sep 14, 2020

36 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.