Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2019 10:22 AM

Nov 2008
KuroNavi said:
Chiibi said:

Screw that bitch; I don't ship incest. :p

are they ACTUALLY brother and sister though? i havent read the novel so idk, but still, dont have to ship them, just have the loli step away

I dunno but that pre-opening scene indicates that they are.

The loli is the heroine and Kufa's only love. Fat chance. It's MELIDA'S SHOW so Rosetti is the one who needs to GTFO. >:/

And what's with all these damn Melida complaints?

Rosetti: *acts clingy and demanding*

Melida: *acts the exact same way and then apologizes for it*

Fanboys: MELIDA'S ANNOYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...what the f*ck? >:/ just admit you don't like her because she's boobless. Perverts.
ChiibiNov 24, 2019 11:17 AM

Nov 24, 2019 11:06 AM
Nov 2019
Gotta say that it would be great if Rosetti and Kufa end up together....I mean it's really awkward seeing a 13 year old girl ending up with her sensei who is 4 years older than her... it's cringy
Nov 24, 2019 11:10 AM
Nov 2019
kickmesign said:
I feel stupid after not realizing it sooner, but I think this is what's going on.
1. Kufa turned melinda into a vampire and gave her his mana
2. The blue mana belongs to a man, but actually belongs to melinda since she took kufa's mana
3. The voice in melinda's head is a vampire descendant and making her attack people unconsciously as she awakens more of her mana and becomes more like a vampire
4. Kufa grabs melinda's neck and thinks about killing her because she is starting to lose control and attack innocent people. This is reflected in the flashback of him as a boy killing a girl he was seemingly close to.
That's an interesting story you made up... but I don't think that's gonna happen cause I don't think just by giving her his mana..she will turn into a vampire(If normal logic works though)....
Nov 24, 2019 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
DebajyotiDhar3 said:
I mean it's really awkward seeing a 13 year old girl ending up with her sensei who is 4 years older than her... it's cringy

"Cringy"'s not a word and four years is nothing. They could attend the same school IRL. They're both teenagers and their relationship is chaste and cute.

Nov 24, 2019 11:42 AM

Aug 2016
I loved the date in the last episode. I hope this series has even more romantic moments going forward.
Nov 24, 2019 3:28 PM
Oct 2019
Is no one gonna talk about how he grabs her neck at the end of the episode? I honestly thought he was going to bite her.

This episode was really interesting
Nov 25, 2019 3:09 AM

Dec 2014
Chiibi said:
KuroNavi said:

are they ACTUALLY brother and sister though? i havent read the novel so idk, but still, dont have to ship them, just have the loli step away

I dunno but that pre-opening scene indicates that they are.

The loli is the heroine and Kufa's only love. Fat chance. It's MELIDA'S SHOW so Rosetti is the one who needs to GTFO. >:/

And what's with all these damn Melida complaints?

Rosetti: *acts clingy and demanding*

Melida: *acts the exact same way and then apologizes for it*

Fanboys: MELIDA'S ANNOYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...what the f*ck? >:/ just admit you don't like her because she's boobless. Perverts.

oh yes, thats the reason i dont like her, but isnt Rosetti the same? i dont see anything on her either >.>
Nov 25, 2019 6:17 AM

Jul 2017
HMM...Rosetti having an engagement? That's the thing when it comes to royalty...so Kufa is made to be the stand-in role instead.

I mean sure, parents always like to brag about their beloved children, but this is growing to be another challenge, not just for Rosetti, but Kufa too, as in "underlying notions/intentions".

The sock scene...I'm sure that has everyone riling up, as much as the impromptu date. As much as Kufa is a vampire in spirit but a human in sight, I can't help but notice his monotone spirit all the time.

kickmesign said:
I feel stupid after not realizing it sooner, but I think this is what's going on.
1. Kufa turned melinda into a vampire and gave her his mana
2. The blue mana belongs to a man, but actually belongs to melinda since she took kufa's mana
3. The voice in melinda's head is a vampire descendant and making her attack people unconsciously as she awakens more of her mana and becomes more like a vampire
4. Kufa grabs melinda's neck and thinks about killing her because she is starting to lose control and attack innocent people. This is reflected in the flashback of him as a boy killing a girl he was seemingly close to.

Seems quite close to the prediction of the situation of events now. But as of now, all these info could be still up in the air.
Nov 25, 2019 10:11 AM
Nov 2019
Could it be that Melinda is picking up on Kufa's subconscious due to sharing his Mana or has some of his Vampireism been passed over as well and Kufa is unaware of that side-effect.

Not sure what the line about her "feeling unwel" when she sat up in bed meant - had Kufa been feeding on her while she slept?

re-watched the last couple of episodes but still cant work out what's happening and I reached the end of the translated LN chapters I was able to find online at the end of Ep.5..

Nov 25, 2019 3:18 PM

Jun 2016
Lita is too funny... XD

high quality image hosting
Nov 26, 2019 5:10 AM
Nov 2019
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
Should Kufa kill Melinda or should he spare her, gosh make up your mind Kufa kill her or spare her......

He would kill her for the guild but the way she treats him throws him off so he had second thoughts and tossed some of his mana too her so she didnt have to die . . .
Nov 27, 2019 4:39 AM
Aug 2019
I never thought that Rosetti's dad could be the culprit trying to frame Kufa, but it actually makes sense!
Nov 27, 2019 9:57 PM

Jun 2017
The date between Vampir and Melida was kinda cute, who wouldn't want to fly around in zero gravity in a luminescence kind of cave. Anyway, this mystery of the blue flame mana guy is just Rosetti's father framing Kufa because he doesn't want him to be his daughter's fiancee, or so I think...
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 28, 2019 3:55 AM
Sep 2019
I wonder what will happen to Melida's neck, most likely she will be fine but I also hope they explain why Melida is hearing voices and is having weird dreams, also what is Kufa doing! He be getting framed! (Probably[?])
Nov 28, 2019 11:35 PM

Aug 2018
Oh boy in this episode those girls just seem someone getting killed and everybody was like nothing happened hmm? There were no emotions from them I was like goddam and the ending of this episode Melida and Vampir go out on a date
WtF????? FBI
Nov 30, 2019 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
So it's Rosetti's father right? We all in agreement?

Right.
Dec 1, 2019 7:51 AM
Jan 2018
So what was the thing that he was givin for then
Dec 3, 2019 1:18 AM

Oct 2014
Rosetti lied and said she was in a relationship with the instructor, now she made him play along. She is a grown woman she can fix her problems herself. Yet somehow the dude thinks he has no choice but to help her what a Good Guy. There was an attack on one of the girls, later on, some rando who I have no reason to care about.

The magician man dripped snot onto a fire and it turned blue. Then he knew a Man committed the crime. Lo and behold the only man in the room was the instructor!!!!! He said yeah I have no alibi lol. Then it cut directly to the next scene. He was never arrested let alone questioned. Suddenly they are all on a floating train (no tracks lmao) going to an unknown destination. God the scene transitions are so bad. The episode ended with another aTtAcK!! And guess who is nowhere to be found, the instructor!! I'm betting no one will question him, AGAIN!

I liked Melida better when she was the protagonist rather than 'that jealous girl' in the harem.

Dec 10, 2019 5:59 PM

Aug 2016
Does he... sucks her blood while she is sleeping?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2019 10:00 PM

Jul 2016
Martin_Taylor said:
Does he... sucks her blood while she is sleeping?

Watch episode 8 & 9 xD
Jan 4, 2020 10:18 PM

Apr 2011
Obviously, Kufa is being framed there. Also jealous Melida so cute. and that date is nice.

I think that's little Rosetti & Kufa in the flashback. I wonder what's they're real relationship.
Feb 6, 2020 1:24 AM

Oct 2019
this episode I found to be GOD. AWFUL. Like wth??
Jealous Melida was really annoying.
Mar 14, 2020 7:39 AM

Apr 2016
Kufa and Rosetti, their relationship makes me curious. Is Kufa himself to blame for these incidents, or someone else? The vial of liquid passed on to him early in the episode leads me to believe he's guilty.. for something.
Apr 21, 2020 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Quite the strange town this episode and a murder mystery?!?

Don't think Kufa can compete against someone named "Dick" for the love of Rosetti

Jun 16, 2020 9:34 AM

Aug 2017
I don't know but Rosetti's father looks evil. Im sure that he or someone is framing Kufa. What the hell are these voices in Melissa's head?

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 3, 2021 9:36 AM

Jun 2020
Melida being jealous, not surprised about that one as expected when Rosetti asked Kufa a favor

And another mystery began solving this it looks like they're going for a Mystery Slice of Life kind of plot

I just love Melida being so jealous of Rosetti she's just the cutest, Good choice with those Thigh Highs Kufa I dig with it, So someone's framing Kufa who's that supposed to be, or maybe why did he do it.
Apr 16, 2023 7:15 PM

Jul 2016
Dude, this is Harry potter copy paste...

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Oct 26, 2023 7:28 AM
Dec 2013
And that's another anime that goes into my Dropped list. Glad this stupid show has a low rating.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What's with the Hate?

Aytr0 - Jun 3, 2021

32 by pissolati »»
Aug 27, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

226 by hieu2000 »»
Feb 14, 12:53 AM

» what makes the show THIS bad?

APolygons2 - Apr 20, 2023

23 by Akanekino »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2019

104 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Assassins Pride Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2019

66 by f_lopezjmz »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.