Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Are You Lost?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 17, 2019 3:32 PM
Apr 2013
They started and ended the show with the most gruesome scenes of the whole anime, but well, such is survival! Overall really enjoyable ride. I don't really get why people think the characters are flat, in my opinion all 3 really got taught a lot by Homare and really developed in contrast to the beginning. Of course, nice comedy, ecchi and education as well.

A season 2 would be great, but that is something which is true for a lot of anime, unfortunately.
Well, we can at least hope, right?
Sep 17, 2019 3:33 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
Most likely she was simply told "you should sound as if you are doing X or Y". You can compare this with the old sound recording, when staff got the illusion of one sound through the use of others.

Ok, let's keep sucking the fun out of what wasn't even that funny to begin with. I won't even try to be sarcastic next time.
Sep 17, 2019 3:55 PM
Mar 2017
Homare and Shion returned safely to the island and their meeting with Mutsu and Asuka was too moving, but their return was difficult and Shion and Asuka sacrificed something that they would not recover again.

I swear that I still can't believe that Homare gave Shion water for the butt, poor Shion lost one of her virginities, but at least she and Homare survived.

I laughed a lot when they forced Shion to activate the trap and we saw that Shion's panties have their name embroidered on them.

Homare's dad goes to the rescue, I did not expect it and gives me hope for a new season (I think the manga is still in publication and there is a lot of material)

Being honest this anime was to my liking, this one had everything I was looking for, cute girls doing interesting things, in this case surviving on an abandoned island.
The fanservice was decent and pleasant, the episode where they find the hot springs is the best example of what I mean. Undoubtedly, Homare is the one who takes all eyes since she is the expert and the one who keeps her three classmates alive, but personally Mutsu and Shion were my favorites.
Finally 8/10 for this anime that managed to keep me anxious to watch the next episode every week and I laughed a lot with all the experiences that the girls lived and I hope to see more in the future not too far.
Sep 17, 2019 3:59 PM
Jun 2016
OOkay...something for the fanbois in this episode...

Though for those of us who want to know whethter Homare's er...innovative way of keeping Shion hydrated is the real deal...

Proctoclysis – rectal rehydration
Rectal infusion (proctoclysis) was effectively employed as an emergency treatment during the First World War for combat casualties and routinely used for infusion in clinical settings before the development of IV techniques and equipment rendered the technique redundant.(1) Early studies demonstrated the colon can retain up to 500mls of fluids per hour (2). In 2005 a now often cited article described an occasion where improvised proctoclysis in a remote setting was effectively used to treat and initially stabilise a casualty in a remote setting, re-igniting discussion on this technique as an emergency treatment in a remote environment. (3)

Rectal Rehydration can provide a simple, safe and effective means to rehydrate a casualty who is unconscious or nauseous and with less risk of adversely affecting their haemodynamic balance. The technique requires neither sterile fluids, special equipment or specific training (4-7)

Proctoclysis may be of benefit for those who work in developing countries or rural areas, where there can be little access to hospital care or where sterile cannula, fluids and giving sets are expensive. It could also be useful in mass casualty situations where clinical teams must administer fluid resuscitation despite having insufficient intravenous equipment or nursing staff. (8) The primary aim of proctoclysis in such emergency situations is to provide initial fluid resuscitation in advance of rapid evacuation for further care in a dedicated medical facility.

https://www.realfirstaid.co.uk/rectal
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Sep 17, 2019 4:11 PM

Apr 2012
syncrogazer said:
RobertBobert said:
Most likely she was simply told "you should sound as if you are doing X or Y". You can compare this with the old sound recording, when staff got the illusion of one sound through the use of others.

Ok, let's keep sucking the fun out of what wasn't even that funny to begin with. I won't even try to be sarcastic next time.

English is not my native language, so I'm not quite sure what you mean.

@9jaotaku So, author manage to be "scientifically" reliable and in the same time use this as a loophole for ecchi fan service? My God.
Sep 17, 2019 4:17 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
English is not my native language, so I'm not quite sure what you mean

I was poking fun at the situation not asking for an explanation.
Sep 17, 2019 4:20 PM

Jul 2017
The "final episode" challenge, to get hydrated. And with bat faeces, what to do than to stick it in your ass. Homare going in for the "kill" to Shion, and it's even tougher for her.

But regardless it's nice to see the 4 girls reunited for the anime original ending, plus Homare's dad coming to the rescue. Will we see a Season 2?
Sep 17, 2019 4:50 PM

Apr 2012
syncrogazer said:
RobertBobert said:
English is not my native language, so I'm not quite sure what you mean

I was poking fun at the situation not asking for an explanation.

Ahhh. Ironically, I immediately realized that this was a comic question, but quickly forgot about it, since it seemed interesting to me, lol.
Sep 17, 2019 5:24 PM

Feb 2009
Best episode so far. The anal waterhidratation was simple the best!!

Sep 17, 2019 5:46 PM
Mar 2018
I love this anime, but is this the last episode??
Sep 17, 2019 6:02 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
majid_f64 said:
I love this anime, but is this the last episode??

Yes. This the final episode.
Sep 17, 2019 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
was not expecting to watch 2 girls eat ass to fight dehydration but i did.

Homare carried this show that was a pretty average comedy /light ecchi but i can't get mad since it was 12 mins and this and sempai made up for a okay watch time

6/10 looks like they might be getting saved by papa !
Sep 17, 2019 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
Homare MacGyver Show
Sep 17, 2019 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
that was gross but hilarious, but that was a mean way to end this anime with papa homare coming, if the boat get destroyed and he stays in the island with them, it would be so much fun.
Sep 17, 2019 8:18 PM

Jun 2017
Play2X said:
I don't really get why people think the characters are flat

??? If there's one thing these girls weren't, that's flat.

Sep 17, 2019 8:22 PM

Mar 2016
Ok, I've seen a lot of things in this anime, but I only have one question: how can this girls keep clean their clothes?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 17, 2019 8:45 PM

Sep 2010
Bear Grylls the animation was certainly a hidden gem this season.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 17, 2019 9:32 PM
Jan 2019
We reach the end of this great survival anime. I will miss him, he became one of my favorites of the season and I consider him one of the best 15 anime of the summer season. I learned about survival in a fun way thanks to this anime, I know someday it will be useful.
Tuesdays will not be the same without the great Homare and the trio, I will miss them. I look forward to a second season. It was a real treat 😁.

Hydrate for the anus, I never thought about that, hahaha 😂. I'm glad they came back safe.
Sep 17, 2019 10:29 PM

Jul 2016
How to make your last episode memorable? Easy, just have two girls having some mouth-to-ass action while saying it's for the sake of surviving. My... talking about ways to conclude an anime xD

Overall, quite mediocre series. It had a few good moments but the negative points were more noticeable in the end. The comedy was dull and the fanservice was simply poor and basic.
Regarding the cast, both Shion and Asuka, as characters, were extremely annoying and useless. Mutsu was OK tho, but sadly she didn't have that much screentime as to make me empathize with her.

4/10 - Homare carried the show all by herself, without a doubt. She definitely made it more bearable to watch.
Sep 17, 2019 10:56 PM
Aug 2017
this ep just totally outragesm,the part of butt was very to survival
Sep 18, 2019 12:45 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, its over... I'm gonna miss this show.. more specifically just Homare and her being lost tho, the other girls are utter shit, Mutsu's cool tho, but the other 2 especially Asuka were hard to watch.
Homare would have probably been better off alone than having company, if this wasnt a CGDCT shit she woulda already died because of them.

Homare's dad be looking for Homare at the end tho, need a season 2! I want to see her get saved.
Sep 18, 2019 2:32 AM

Apr 2015
Oh man, this short anime ended... Gonna miss this one...

Good thing that Homare and Shion made it back to the island safely (kinda lol)

One thing that bothers me is that their clothes don't torn for idk how many months they're stuck on that island.

Homare's Papa to the rescue, wish we get 2nd season of this
Sep 18, 2019 3:52 AM

Oct 2007
Shion and Homare made out in the raft? No, just passing water to survive. :p

Still, I'm surprised Shion actually did such a thing. I guess doing that is still better than dying.

Delicious dinner. :)

Looks like Homare dad is on the way to save them.

--- enjoyed this show, going to miss it.
Sep 18, 2019 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
This is why I like anime, that was batshit crazy, literally!

Normal programs leave me jaded but the opening golden shower scene and the hydration scene. Great and hilarious ideas that leave me surprised.
Sep 18, 2019 4:18 AM

Aug 2018
@Yuri-Crusader Did Christmas come early for you with this episode?
Sep 18, 2019 4:45 AM

Feb 2018
That moan was great, I'm gonna miss this anime :(
Sep 18, 2019 5:51 AM

Oct 2014
I actually love this anime. This anime is so bad its fun to watch. Its hard to explain.

I hope they make a season 2 in the future.
Sep 18, 2019 6:10 AM

Jun 2019
Oh my God...
What did I see just now...
Fan Service...
Filthy Jokes...
Then suddenly I vomit.
What a worst ending episode but also unique...

5/10
HitoribotchanSep 18, 2019 6:14 AM
Sep 18, 2019 7:44 AM

Mar 2019
That surely ended with a cliffhanger!
Have to start the manga . I am really wishing for a second season .

Anik00712Sep 18, 2019 7:48 AM

Sep 18, 2019 7:48 AM

Jul 2017
Great to see that Shion was saved! Their reunion was nice. And it seems Homare's dad is gonna rescue them all, does that mean we won't get a 2nd season? Who knows. I'd like more of this! I learned some cool stuff about survival, and this show did it in a great manner. Not to talk about the fanservice wich was a nice bonus ^^ Still, i wouldn't be that happy being stuck in an island like all of the girls xD but then again, its anime, its cgdct, might as well just go along with the flow. 7/10
WaterLordSep 18, 2019 7:53 AM
Sep 18, 2019 7:50 AM

Jan 2013
It wasn't that bad, i enjoyed some of the episodes, especially these last ones.
This one was particularly funny, especially the "water replenishment part" hahaha

If it wasn't for Homare...they would be all dead xD There should be a spinoff with her dad and Homare as a kid, where he teaches her all the survival stuff.

I'm glad this was a 12min anime, i think it was what saved the anime.
6-7/10

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 18, 2019 8:34 AM

Apr 2012
Lel0uchZer0 said:
K1ngOfSloth said:
What a wholesome chapter

How Shion's scream turned more and more ero spoke for this show's fan service. Or rather that situation as a whole.

Daddy is coming! I wish for a 2nd season but not expecting one tbh

They clearly hinter to a 2nd season

Not necessary. A bunch of anime have such an ending.
Sep 18, 2019 10:26 AM

Oct 2013
A happy ending! Homare and Shion safely returned to their island and friends. What's more, Homare's Papa is searching for them. :D

This anime was alright. Nothing special, but fine to watch. I wonder if there will be another season in the future, or even a special concluding the whole story in which everyone could be saved and returned to the regular life in modern world.l they got used to before they appeared on the island.
Sep 18, 2019 11:02 AM

Nov 2011
Homare ass in face...yes please lol. Best girl hands down.

Like some others have said my Tuesdays with This and Tejina-Senpai have been a hoot. 7/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 18, 2019 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
The ending was quite anticlimactic

it was fun nonetheless, I will try to watch more like this.
Sep 18, 2019 11:35 AM

Apr 2012
9jaotaku said:
OOkay...something for the fanbois in this episode...

Though for those of us who want to know whethter Homare's er...innovative way of keeping Shion hydrated is the real deal...

Proctoclysis – rectal rehydration
Rectal infusion (proctoclysis) was effectively employed as an emergency treatment during the First World War for combat casualties and routinely used for infusion in clinical settings before the development of IV techniques and equipment rendered the technique redundant.(1) Early studies demonstrated the colon can retain up to 500mls of fluids per hour (2). In 2005 a now often cited article described an occasion where improvised proctoclysis in a remote setting was effectively used to treat and initially stabilise a casualty in a remote setting, re-igniting discussion on this technique as an emergency treatment in a remote environment. (3)

Rectal Rehydration can provide a simple, safe and effective means to rehydrate a casualty who is unconscious or nauseous and with less risk of adversely affecting their haemodynamic balance. The technique requires neither sterile fluids, special equipment or specific training (4-7)

Proctoclysis may be of benefit for those who work in developing countries or rural areas, where there can be little access to hospital care or where sterile cannula, fluids and giving sets are expensive. It could also be useful in mass casualty situations where clinical teams must administer fluid resuscitation despite having insufficient intravenous equipment or nursing staff. (8) The primary aim of proctoclysis in such emergency situations is to provide initial fluid resuscitation in advance of rapid evacuation for further care in a dedicated medical facility.

https://www.realfirstaid.co.uk/rectal
At least it's scientifically proven to be useful yet administering via the mouth was more of a comidic fan service stretch. Inserting the tip of the plastic bottle and then squeezing the container of its contents would've been more than sufficient. those girls took a really huge risk because ingesting even a tiny part of that contaminated water is just enough to be fatal.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 18, 2019 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
Final ep12 is like a regular episode without an ending is bit disappointing. There is only telling the dad is looking for Homare but may not enough to hint an OVA or Special.

There are couple anime easily overshadow this one in this very same season regard wilderness survivability, so this anime isn't that much interesting, it kinda had a good start and fell short IMO.
Sep 18, 2019 6:02 PM

Mar 2009
Doujin artists are furiously drawing right now. Fitting way to end the show lol.

It was a fun survival anime. If I ever get stranded on an island, I hope Homare is there. Otherwise, I'd just die.

Will miss the show. Hopefully, we get another season with the inevitable orgy.
Sep 18, 2019 6:04 PM

Sep 2016
Eh, the show was a good time filler at the very least. A semi-enjoyable ride.

ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀꜱɪᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀy ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴩ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ
yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ yᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ
Sep 18, 2019 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
That dad is amazing. Suiting last episode
Sep 18, 2019 9:06 PM

May 2016
Homare screwed the situation with not taking water not blame her though ,got a bit
emotional when they arrived the island and that ed song made it even better.

Daddy is coming with S2... just a selfish thought of mine.
7/10 made my summer a lot more enjoyable.

FMmatron said:
Extreme situations require extreme measures, anilingus in this case.

True enough but still I fucking laughed my ass off when Homare threw her butt at Shion haha.
Sep 19, 2019 12:14 AM

May 2018
Nice anime. I watch the last 3 episode in one day, and that's a good idea since those three are related each other. Homare mostly turns into caring more about her friends, which is great since she is the only hope for this group.

I don't expect that butt scene on last episode. I mean, is that true ? You can reduce dehydration with that way ?

The only minus that I think weird, is their clothes. I don't know how long they are on that island, but can't they give a little mark that they actually deserted there ? No teared clothes ? Or even dirty ? They just use that all the time, come on. And also, for someone who just suffered from plane crash, there is no bruise on them.

Overall, 7/10
Sep 19, 2019 10:52 AM
Sep 2019
The character reunion was nice, Shion falling for the trap was a nice way to end the show. But I was not expecting this kind of fanservice.
Sep 19, 2019 12:23 PM
Mar 2019
Great anime ! Gave me good vibes :D
Sep 19, 2019 2:56 PM
Sep 2017
This last episode seemed weird to me. (Not just because of the human centipede BS) but, for someone who doesn't like ecchi anime, I watched this whole series, so I guess there were enjoyable parts to it.
Sep 19, 2019 4:57 PM

Oct 2015
Yeah that was intense with the water to the ass thing, I certainly did not expect that! Lol the boar droppings!!

It looks like Homare's father has come to the rescue, damn what a cliffhanger!

Yeah it was a good a good past time, but for myself I will forget it and wasn't that impressionable. But I will see it my list, so maybe I will remember at but not miss it!

5/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 19, 2019 6:00 PM

Nov 2009
I would totally do that rehydration technique with the girls, LOL

Also, someone mentioned Homare's dad doing the rehydration technique to little Homare... my imagination is running wild... feels like someone might do a H-doujin of this...

Overall, this is a really nice series, and actually teaches some survival techniques.

I can't wait for a season 2 if they're making one.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 19, 2019 11:51 PM

May 2015
Pretty good for a short series.
8/10
Sep 20, 2019 8:39 AM

Aug 2007
The part of the water I was really creepy and disgusting. But Finally the 4 are together again.
Sep 21, 2019 7:01 AM

Oct 2007
I imagine Shion and Mutsu would be a lot more athletic, and do well in gym classes if they are ever rescued. They are getting a lot of physical training living on the island. :D
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2019

61 by ad0rablegoat »»
Oct 8, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2019

78 by ad0rablegoat »»
Oct 8, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

173 by ad0rablegoat »»
Oct 1, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2019

50 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

39 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 7:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.