Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Theo is now officially recognized as a Lord. I think he deserves the achievement for making the uprising successful. Well done Theo.

Ugh, I can't stand Mirza sitting in that throne. Seems his forces are making the next move and he doesn't look happy. Marrine's alliance with him still feels very awkward.

The episode was okay but didn't feel too exciting even with the developing events. It'll be interesting to see how Theo can handle his role as more people now trusts him.

Apr 20, 2018 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
Stark700 said:
Marrine's alliance with him still feels very awkward.

Considering what their alliance was built on that's only natural. Theo builds alliances through charisma and trust while Marrine built her alliance with Milza through sex. It's easy to see which one is more reliable.
Apr 20, 2018 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
That witch was really cringy. Theo is now a Lord is gathering his forces to invade Altirk to take down Milza. Milza is really pissed at Theo and is determined that he will defeat him. We'll see.
Apr 20, 2018 10:15 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
From knight to earl thats quite the promotion. Well that execution didn't go exactly as the black witch planned. The academy though looks suspicious. The free lords actions while effective only provided Milza with the opportunity he needed to crush retaliate. Hmm so Laura came back after her dramatic death. Its good that Theo realised that now wasn't the time to change leaders. The meeting between Marrine and Milza and the Nord lord was interesting though. Looks like the battle against Milza will be a turning point in this war. A interesting episode that did a good job of showing the state of the war for both sides as well as what Theo's return brought to the table. Looking forward to the next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2018 10:15 AM
Sep 2015
GreenEmu said:
Theo builds alliances through charisma and trust while Marrine built her alliance with Milza through sex. It's easy to see which one is more reliable.

I for one would not hesitate to have a 'business deal' with Milza.

But seriously, this episode is like a big giant death flag to him. I'm interesting in his helper, who is he that suddenly appear and offer very valuable opinions to Milza?

Oh, Rossini suddenly being very useful to Theo is too convenience. It's like he was made into a likable character in the first place
Apr 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Jul 2009
Wtf with the church in every anime i watch? they seems to be the last true boss each time xD
bruh
Apr 20, 2018 10:35 AM

Nov 2016
That witch is crazy tho. She summoned the Demon Lord, I was expecting something more in that scene. Theo finally got his rank up.

This episode was a preparation for the war to come. The episode was ok there isn't really something good to highlight. Mirza is a poor character, always obsessed with Theo and goes mad everytime they speak about Theo, but because of that he will suffer major loses.

That alliance reunion felt weird. Meanwhile on Theo's side people trust him more.
PoloApr 20, 2018 10:47 AM
Apr 20, 2018 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
I've been slowly liking this show recently after so long but this was a dull episode.

However, I'm happy that Theo got to be a lord again. Earned it.
Apr 20, 2018 10:54 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Theo is a lord again. Deserved. He's got some hard to please allies though. And that Moreno dude looks dodgy as heck.

I really, really, really dont want to see Mirza beating our main pair. I normally never do this, but could someone familiar with the material spoil me (in thick spoiler tags of course) if Theo and co manage to kill him now? Thanks in advance.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 20, 2018 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
Farabeuf said:
I really, really, really dont want to see Mirza beating our main pair. I normally never do this, but could someone familiar with the material spoil me (in thick spoiler tags of course) if Theo and co manage to kill him now? Thanks in advance.

No problem.

Apr 20, 2018 11:57 AM

Mar 2018
It seems that Mirza is going ahead with underestimating Theo even though Marrine warned about him about exactly that lol. His confidence will be his downfall.
Apr 20, 2018 11:57 AM

Feb 2014
GreenEmu said:
Farabeuf said:

No problem.

So the next episode is gonna bring Milza down to the knees eh? Can't wait for his final moments.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 20, 2018 12:28 PM

Nov 2008
GreenEmu said:
Stark700 said:
Marrine's alliance with him still feels very awkward.

Considering what their alliance was built on that's only natural. Theo builds alliances through charisma and trust while Marrine built her alliance with Milza through sex. It's easy to see which one is more reliable.

Well more so its foundation is treason and murder - he betrayed his own people and family and murdered them. the Sex was just the sugar on top- Never trust a traitor.

And it would appear of course she didnt act alone the academy is likely involved or some branch of it as are others. I had a feeling Laura had survived o/

Spoiler question
sirwenceApr 20, 2018 12:50 PM
Apr 20, 2018 12:40 PM

Sep 2016
Slight improvement from before. Unlike the laughable first half, the second half of the show is turning out to be brilliant. Can't wait to see how well the show goes forward... or backward.
Apr 20, 2018 12:55 PM

Nov 2009
dasprn said:

So the next episode is gonna bring Milza down to the knees eh? Can't wait for his final moments.

Put that in spoiler tags.
Apr 20, 2018 1:22 PM

Aug 2012
Yasaal said:
Slight improvement from before. Unlike the laughable first half, the second half of the show is turning out to be brilliant. Can't wait to see how well the show goes forward... or backward.
I would not say brilliant as they still ack much strategy. Also that castle is actually a palace. Is not as well fortified. More than that people that build the castle would know a way into the castle through some back door. Generally all castles had secret passages to the outside to evacuate the master of the castle and family if it was not longer defendable. At least medieval castles did.

phantomfandom said:
GreenEmu said:
Theo builds alliances through charisma and trust while Marrine built her alliance with Milza through sex. It's easy to see which one is more reliable.

I for one would not hesitate to have a 'business deal' with Milza.

But seriously, this episode is like a big giant death flag to him. I'm interesting in his helper, who is he that suddenly appear and offer very valuable opinions to Milza?

Oh, Rossini suddenly being very useful to Theo is too convenience. It's like he was made into a likable character in the first place
I would not say likeable. Just more intelligent than his father and brothers. He saw the best path to follow was helping Theo... at least until the Alliance won.

Mod edit: merged double post
BrandonApr 21, 2018 8:10 AM
Apr 20, 2018 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
It was an intense episode, can't wait to see Theo vs Milza in the next episode and hopefully he get back the unicorn castle too.

5/5
Apr 20, 2018 5:47 PM
Feb 2016
I spent most of the episode on edge wondering if milza would be stupid enough to fall for a battle in the Black Forest, glad to know his arrogance won out. Can’t wait to see if milza will have an absolute face of devastation at Theo hand.
Rondellrocks2Apr 20, 2018 5:58 PM
Apr 20, 2018 6:56 PM
Jan 2017
Now that Theo has become as a Lord and his allies recognizing his accomplishments, I suppose he will become a more active player in the war. Even so, Siluca begins to suspect something when Yana doesn't admit to her guilt in summoning the demon that caused the Great Hall Tragedy. At the same time, the Alliance is recognizing Theo as a verifiable threat and Mirza is getting frustrated that his authority gets subverted at every turn. The stakes get higher and I can't wait to see how this develops in future episodes.
Apr 20, 2018 8:55 PM

Jan 2017
Ohh the hype is real. I am really excited to see Theo kill that Milza.
Apr 20, 2018 9:49 PM
Jun 2017
Theo vs Mirza in next weeks battle... cant wait for this one... hahaha
Apr 21, 2018 3:53 AM

May 2017
Aishiela has been acting weird since last episode, it looks like she knows that witch, the way she's been guarding that witch, it looks like she's ready to kill her any moment the witch snitched, there's also no reaction when the witch charge at Siluca inside the cell or at least it wasn't shown

Aishiela says "goodbye" it's so weird that Siluca didn't think any of it when she's just standing right next to Aishiela when she spoke "goodbye"

I'm calling it, Aishiela is involved in that incident in episode 1
Apr 21, 2018 6:27 AM

Sep 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
So the whore now makes cookies? Trying to act like a lady after all she did is sickening

ikr, the slut still accting like she was the most beautiful flower in the garden, jeez.
Apr 21, 2018 6:32 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
GreenEmu said:
Farabeuf said:

No problem.

You're a star GreenEmu, thanks.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 21, 2018 6:52 AM
May 2016
The mage academy is obviously the real bad guys, Milza's mage was egging him on to be more "evil" than he initially wanted to be (suggesting to kill the civilians) and Siluca's dad acts similar too. Hopefully a good number of them die and the organization is disbanded and loses all influence, F those faux-humble manipulative cowards lol
gluttonApr 21, 2018 6:57 AM
Apr 21, 2018 6:53 AM
May 2016
shiro_kai said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
So the whore now makes cookies? Trying to act like a lady after all she did is sickening

ikr, the slut still accting like she was the most beautiful flower in the garden, jeez.

She is beautiful though, even if she is no loli. :P
Apr 21, 2018 11:31 AM
Mar 2016

Looks like Marriane own lackey Ulrika dislike Milza as well. Milza should be listening to his adviser, cu'z he could be right.
Apr 21, 2018 3:54 PM

Feb 2013
Setup setup setup.
Didn't let Siluca talk...
Maybe I'll get my Milza vs Theo fight afterall.
Apr 21, 2018 10:21 PM

Feb 2015
This guy is incompetent, it's unreasonable for him to have any power or backing from his home. Only a moron would turn against citizens that aren't in a full out revolution. Killing civilians always makes you look like the bad guy, turns more civilians in rebels, and stains your reputation with surrounding states.

Also, like fucking hell the guy with the machete BEHEADED the guy with the spear in one stroke. This is so damn ridiculous. Anyone who knows anything about combat knows there is ZERO chance he'd get within a reach close enough to behead a person with a spear. Especially when that person is a frontline lord who has more than reasonable knowledge about fighting.

This story is ridiculous from both a literary and especially realistic standpoint.
Apr 21, 2018 11:21 PM
Mar 2016
Yautja said:
This guy is incompetent, it's unreasonable for him to have any power or backing from his home. Only a moron would turn against citizens that aren't in a full out revolution. Killing civilians always makes you look like the bad guy, turns more civilians in rebels, and stains your reputation with surrounding states.

Also, like fucking hell the guy with the machete BEHEADED the guy with the spear in one stroke. This is so damn ridiculous. Anyone who knows anything about combat knows there is ZERO chance he'd get within a reach close enough to behead a person with a spear. Especially when that person is a frontline lord who has more than reasonable knowledge about fighting.

This story is ridiculous from both a literary and especially realistic standpoint.

Some of their battle are so cringy and on the other hand Milza dosent really want to attack civillians and would rather kill the lord and end it quick and would ask their surrender like Theo would ask lords to surrender to lessen the blood but the lords of Altirk would rather die than surrender and put their civillians at risk the rules of warfare seems to be if you eliminate the lords the rest should surrender like Theo vs the lord in ep 1 or when Lassic surrendered when his mage got captured or when they killed the king of Sevis and everyone in Sevis just went fine Theo is the new lord now also Lassic asking to serve Theo is so creeping me out
Apr 22, 2018 7:40 AM

Mar 2009
Kinda relaxed episode but I liked it I got to learn 2 things at least Milza is an idiot that think to highly of him self and will most likely dies like the loser he is and then I learn that Ulrika Is a little bitch that sees people as slaves and like dirt her feet so I hope she also will die but I hope Ulrika will die a painful death rather than a fast one. Shes basically an animated female version kim jong un that looks down on it´s own people so she needs to die.
Apr 22, 2018 7:49 AM

Mar 2009
kei78 said:
Wtf with the church in every anime i watch? they seems to be the last true boss each time xD

Well like in real life religion is one of the roots to evil so im happy to see there real face of the church in anime.
Apr 22, 2018 7:56 AM

Jan 2013
Theo is back! And now he is a lord.
Can't wait to see the battle in the forest, i've been waiting for Mirza's death since a long time ago.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 22, 2018 12:10 PM
Nov 2017
Theo gaining court rank once again. Strategically placed to take on Milza.

Milza refuses to see Theo as an actual opponent and that'll probably be his downfall to be honest.

The Black Witch being burnt and summoning the demon lord is interesting... It seemed that is exactly what the envoy from the Magic Academy wanted to happen..

Hopefully this episode was setting up for some real action next ep.
Apr 23, 2018 2:17 AM

Oct 2008
And it's official! Theo vs Milza on the way!
before the Black Witch's execution, she summoned the Demon Lord, I think this is a future revelation that something hard or doomsday might happened on this realm!
4/5.
matias067Apr 23, 2018 2:21 AM

May 1, 2018 9:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was a nice new, Theo started to reconquest Altook and started by the Forest!!!
If Milza tries to attack in the forest he ended badly!!! kekeke
May 9, 2018 12:15 PM

Jun 2013
Whaaat daaaa F******!!???! O.O De hell happened to that Witch..& Aishela...why are you.....apologizing?

Theo get's Rank as expected.....but what is academy doing......I got my suspicions rising up like hell..
Is Academy actually behind the Tragedy? My Paranoia is rising...

Milza is going on in his bloodthirsty warmongering way...now even civilians are in danger.

WAIT WHAT! DA F*!? LAURA IS ALIVE? THE HELL!?

Milza is getting pissed off to people warning him about Theo...he should take it seriously....I hope they humiliate him in next episode
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 18, 2018 2:36 AM

Dec 2012
Prepare to die Milza

Nov 4, 2018 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
Sayonara.
Moyase!
The Demon Lord is back.
Dat head slice!
Everything was fine until Milza's army attacked.
Dat head slice.
Laura? She's alive?
Laura looking nice in that outfit.
Edokia booty cheeks.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 20, 2019 4:49 PM

Dec 2012
Aw man, starting to close in on the fateful showdown. It's remarkable to see how this vast contrast between Milza & Theo has unfolded. Milza is a ruler of unequaled ambition whose will to power governs his perspective. This is why he's becoming shortsighted when dealing with Theo, who he has deemed as entirely unworthy of wielding power. I get the feeling Milza's hubris as a conqueror will ultimately be his downfall.
Aug 2, 2019 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
milz is a fool, yea don't listen to ur advisors look where it got H... fürer he was same, well that's good for the good guys thought that hes a fool
Sugram22Mar 18, 2021 10:43 AM
Sep 14, 2023 6:48 AM

Oct 2022
Won’t lie. Seeing Milza act all rash and butthurt was pretty satisfying.
UndefeatedBahamut
Oct 4, 2023 11:17 AM
Aug 2023
Just an episode to connect story. Not really a filler,but more or less connecting episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

490 by metalrain_15 »»
Aug 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

102 by Inconsistent1 »»
Aug 12, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2018

76 by Airs »»
Jun 9, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

86 by IskandarThain »»
May 17, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.