Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2010 2:57 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's 2 times in three episodes now that Rei has torn off Mamiya's clothes and left her naked.

Dude's a perv
Oct 13, 2012 10:50 PM

Jun 2010
And she never seems to hold it against him the next episode...or the next scene, even.
Jan 9, 2013 1:14 PM

Jun 2008
Fronzel said:
And she never seems to hold it against him the next episode...or the next scene, even.

She's secretly an exhibitionist lol. Anyway Ken explained to her that it was because he cares for her and anyway in a world where chaos roams and women get raped all the time a few torn clothes ain't much of a big deal.

The moment Ken asked him what he would do if he was the man with the seven scars the tension was thick as hell. I was like "oh shit are they gonna fight? Run woman RUUUUNN!"

Btw how many men does this clan have? They killed so many already.
Mar 24, 2013 5:22 PM

Nov 2012
LOL a stuffed panda
Jul 15, 2014 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
Nice to see Mamiya can fight, too bad she looks weak compared to OP Ken and Rei xD
Mar 4, 2016 10:51 PM

Jul 2008
Is that really his sister? Seems like she was found very easily.
Nov 11, 2017 7:03 AM

Mar 2010
How will Rei react once he finds out Kenshiro has 7 scars on his chest? The big leader of the Fang Clan now taking Ailee as hostage possibly, but how did she ended up getting where she is now in the first place? And her acting seems weird to me too. A bit confusing overall.

And who the heck is that other guy having these scars on his chest, it can't be Kenshiro himself or can it?

That teleport guy of the Fang Clan is like a new Joker, lol.
Jul 8, 2019 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
Why are the wolf gang such big babies? Crying of joy because his wolf bro let him have a stuffed toy. Hilarious.
Sep 23, 2019 12:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg the ultimate headbutt.
So they hold his sister in hostage, i'm sure Rei will goes berserk next ep
Dec 23, 2019 3:11 PM

Jul 2015
Rei has some weird way of showing affection to Mamiya, its already been multiple times he has teared up her clothes
Rei I can understand you like naked women but you should know the time and place for that...

Mar 17, 2020 4:44 PM

Mar 2017
The fang-clan are screwed, they got no chance against Rei b2b Ken

Rei slashing Mamiya's clothes off was too funny xD

Jan 12, 2022 10:23 AM

Apr 2020
I took a little break and started watching from episode 24 again, while having a friend over. So we saw the "booby reveal" scene again. This episode I jokingly said to my friend when Rei held Mamiya's shoulder "Imagine if he rips all of her clothes off again".

Well, wouldn't you know it. Pretty funny how everyone just seems to be fine with it. There's even a bromance developing between Ken and Rei.

The stuffed panda scene was also a surprise. Scenes like that always work on me though. They make me feel bad for even a scummy bandit, for just a moment. It seems those bandits like to cry a lot and still they always have some more people willing to throw their lives away. How many men do they have left?

Ken also subtly dropping the bomb at the end. I'm just waiting for the moment where his scars will get revealed during a battle.

And Rei's sister... Seems like a terrible fate has befallen her.

Jan 25, 2:12 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. How many times does Rei need to do that to Mamiya? He's a pervert after all.

I was waiting for Kenshiro to drop the bomb to Rei eventually but why tf did he do that in the middle of a mission? Terrible timing.

I'd feel sympathy for the wolf clan if they weren't murderous bandits. They seem to have kinship which is good but they're just brainless psychopaths.

It's weird that the wolf clan could find Airi just like that while Rei was searching for her for a long time but didn't find a trace of her. Weird inconsistencies like this are common in this show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 109 Discussion

Zell182 - Mar 10, 2010

32 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 107 Discussion

Hokuto_no_Fuzz - Sep 14, 2012

10 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 95 Discussion

UnculturedWhitey - Oct 7, 2012

14 by passing_through »»
Oct 15, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 105 Discussion

Tempz - Jul 1, 2011

13 by IssunWriter993 »»
Sep 10, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 99 Discussion

UnculturedWhitey - Oct 7, 2012

14 by IssunWriter993 »»
Sep 10, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.