Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 21, 2017 3:57 AM

Dec 2012
I don't mind that tsuneki is sending mixed signals and being a stupid tease but I'm irritated that the mc is doing a shit job representing the audience. I hate him for being a doormat and low key thirsty ass perv.
Jan 21, 2017 4:20 AM
Jul 2018
B O N E R.

with the final episode of this arc now approaching, i wonder how will things turn out.
Jan 21, 2017 5:34 AM

Nov 2015
That was hilarious. I really lmfao-ed when the teacher saw Kamita's boner. And WTF with his weird fetishes: bellybutton, feet, jersey's marks what the hell
Jan 21, 2017 6:01 AM

Jun 2013
the MC is just being stupid as always at least the boner scene was funny
Jan 21, 2017 6:10 AM

Nov 2016
And... wait, its really there Tsuneki is in love with araki? the MC is still shouichi right? or it will be netorare? lol -_- , this anime is far from amagami ss...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 21, 2017 6:23 AM
Jul 2018
Antanaru said:
Wow, this series sucks. I actually miss that pervy Junichi or whatever was his name. He had more character than both leads from this series put together... And girls were much better.

u never know maybe next arc will be better
Jan 21, 2017 6:32 AM
Jun 2016
There's so little development romance-wise which really sucks. I bet the final episode will end with them starting a relationship, maybe after the MC helps Hikari deal with her friend's betrayal?

Is it just me or does Kyouko seem like a childhood friend? Despite only seeing a little of her so far I find her very endearing. But with how childhood friends are usually treated... am I in for a massive cockblock?

Edit: I just realised after watching the episode again that the girl at the end talking to Shoichi is actually his sister and not Kyouko. They look extremely similar except his sister has brown hair.
dqtl74Jan 21, 2017 6:38 AM
Jan 21, 2017 7:23 AM

Nov 2013
BlackstarFallen said:
The teasing was strong in this episode. It seems Tsuneki has two fetishes, feet and navel. Hikari looked gorgeous in her bikini. Tsuneki hitting on the teacher to make him go away was hilarious.

you know tsuneki and hikari are both the same girl lol
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 21, 2017 7:23 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I like the serie so far but ...since theres only one episode till we get a new girl, i feel like everything will be rushed af at the end. There wasnt a lot of romance in this so far :/
Jan 21, 2017 8:55 AM

Jul 2015
This is worse than Amagami. It is your average spineless and clueless MC with a teasing heroine but nothing really happens. The writers also wasted too much time using a bland summer camp setting. Now we have only one episode left.

I will wait until Ep 4 to decide to drop.
Jan 21, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2016
Hahaha that moment when the sensei came in damn it was hilarious.
Jan 21, 2017 9:34 AM

Jul 2015
THIS SHIP IS SAILING HARD THIS EPISODE. My only wish is that main guy was more likeable, I find him weird and don't enjoy getting peeks into his mind and aside from that, he is just so uninteresting that I can't bring myself to care about him at all. But anyway, I look forward to seeing what happens next episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 21, 2017 9:47 AM
Jan 2017
A sweet episode, if a bit fanservice-happy. It's not in every anime where the girl is actively attempting to seduce the guy and the guy reacts with a barely visible erection. XD! Anyway, Shoichi and Hikari have a pretty good chemistry and the everyday aspect of the show is something I really appreciate.

I just have a question: when Shoichi tells Hikari he didn't rat her out and she gives him the silent treatment, is she doubting him or just getting on his nerves like she always does?
Jan 21, 2017 9:49 AM

Sep 2012
dqtl74 said:

Is it just me or does Kyouko seem like a childhood friend? Despite only seeing a little of her so far I find her very endearing. But with how childhood friends are usually treated... am I in for a massive cockblock?

kyouko does give off the vibe of chilhood friend, and i dont think you have to worry about the girl treatment in this anime, it use omnibus format which mean that every girl will get their own arc where they end up with the main character.
well, just like VN ~
Jan 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Feb 2013
what.....
pff......
this....

and the batch scene *with the teacher...
the mc is really pervert...
hahaha

and here
Jan 21, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2008
JumBoRGiNo said:
Antanaru said:
Wow, this series sucks. I actually miss that pervy Junichi or whatever was his name. He had more character than both leads from this series put together... And girls were much better.

Nah, don't think so. It has been a while since I saw such rubbish MC. He reminds me of that whiny douchebag from whatever it was called about ghouls. Girl is pretty bland as well, directing and writing are garbage and I really can't give a single damn about what is happening. It actually made me think about watching Amagami again. It would definitely provide more enjoyment than watching this failure.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 21, 2017 11:07 AM

Jun 2016
It's really lacking any sort of real romance so far....
Jan 21, 2017 11:35 AM
Jun 2016
dend08 said:
dqtl74 said:

kyouko does give off the vibe of chilhood friend, and i dont think you have to worry about the girl treatment in this anime, it use omnibus format which mean that every girl will get their own arc where they end up with the main character.
well, just like VN ~

But in Amagami Rihoko (the childhood friend)
. I hope that doesn't happen here.
Jan 21, 2017 12:02 PM
Mar 2016

She's really quite a tease,
Jan 21, 2017 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Antanaru said:
JumBoRGiNo said:

Nah, don't think so. It has been a while since I saw such rubbish MC. He reminds me of that whiny douchebag from whatever it was called about ghouls. Girl is pretty bland as well, directing and writing are garbage and I really can't give a single damn about what is happening. It actually made me think about watching Amagami again. It would definitely provide more enjoyment than watching this failure.

well yeah the romance does feel kinda lacking compared to amagami ss and the story feels rushed but hey once again they might learn from their mistakes since its original source in their next arc. sure the mc wont change but the mc isn't always everything.
Jan 21, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2014
I hate this MC so damn much. Every interaction he has with a female turns him on and it's so fucking annoying. Feet = Boner, Wet yourself = Boner, Talking = Boner. I hate this shit, and it's not like the female lead is any better. God she's so stupid. Every word that comes out of either of their mouths makes me want to roll my eyes at how poorly written it is.
Jan 21, 2017 3:26 PM

Dec 2013
It's been a while since I've hated an MC so much.
Jan 21, 2017 5:23 PM

Dec 2012
bdsbff said:
I hate this MC so damn much. Every interaction he has with a female turns him on and it's so fucking annoying. Feet = Boner, Wet yourself = Boner, Talking = Boner. I hate this shit, and it's not like the female lead is any better. God she's so stupid. Every word that comes out of either of their mouths makes me want to roll my eyes at how poorly written it is.

ikr i wish we had more male mc that act realistically. I'm also not a fan of girls that doesn't make their intentions clear, does tsuneki actually like him or is she just fucking with him for fun.
Jan 21, 2017 6:06 PM

Sep 2012
dqtl74 said:
dend08 said:

well, just like VN ~

But in Amagami Rihoko (the childhood friend)
. I hope that doesn't happen here.

still, they eventually get their time and rihoko ending in amagamai wasnt bad anyway considering the result in Aplus.
i am more worried about this arc, because even though this is a romance anime, it barely contain romatic situation.. it more about maniac if you ask me.
Jan 21, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
A couple surprises this episode. Wonder if one episode will be enough to have a satisfying conclusion.
Jan 21, 2017 6:43 PM

Jul 2013
Shouichi, You and your belly button fetish. I respect you even though you are one those self-insert characters. But I ask you just ask Tsuneki out already, come on man.

Jan 21, 2017 10:04 PM

Nov 2016
PoLoBreak said:
bdsbff said:

ikr i wish we had more male mc that act realistically. I'm also not a fan of girls that doesn't make their intentions clear, does tsuneki actually like him or is she just fucking with him for fun.

I agree with you two, the MC is must learn from Junichi (amagami ss), and I can't find out that heroine is has romantic feelings or not, the romance is very poor, she's only teasing and show fanservice.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 22, 2017 1:17 AM
Mar 2012
how to scare off normies with gay power.
Mc is too full of fetishes, otherwise is bland.
Tsuneki has interesting character, but also unclear how she views mc.
nyanbanwa~
Jan 22, 2017 1:44 AM

Sep 2008
The bath scene was really good, probably the first that made laugh a little so far.
Jan 22, 2017 4:48 AM

Apr 2016
Here too, I'm on the MC hate bandwagon now. Writing and VA failure.

Not really surprised in the end. It looks like "shit-guy-MC" is a concept that gives many the possibility to "relate". I was surprised at the funny side of the female character but she won't save this show even less if she falls for him (and she is the one who does all the chasing).
Jan 22, 2017 6:49 AM

Aug 2014
I found a mistake: how can you openinstant ramen with hot water inside it? :D

Damn I envy the mc ;d
in kitchen Hikari was looking at Kamita, then she comes meowing to his room ;d

i loled when kamita asked himself what is he doing with a girl in his room:d Like yeah?! what the hell are you doing? stop studying!

And lol the teacher looks like Roberto from Captain Tsubasa :D
That moment with teacher and Kamita in bath was so funny :d

Damn I want next episode so badly :D
I think the first 4 episodes may be the best.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 22, 2017 7:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
hmm i imagine it does some time to get used to living in a hotel i guess
after all its quite different to your own home

So Hikari and Mako are joining Shouichi's class then eh
lol thats a way to change the attention you're receiving to something else
Well i guess you two lovebirds being in the same class sorts of make it real lol

Lol but Hikari would have to try real hard to not be provocative lol
Hmm i wonder what Hikari's original goals were cause it looks like it wasn't focused on getting into college

Shouichi can't really say that it was Hikari that actually inspired him to go to summer school though can he
Lol thats one hell of a strange sound to be hearing at night

Lol that was a hillarious cat greeting from Hikari
lol and Hikari shows up at his room again lol
It will be a lie if you say that they aren't friends lol

lol so popular guys should have extra things so that people can ask for them eh
lol Hikari drinking the leftover soup guess Shouichi didn't expect that

Hmm i can't really tell whether Hikari actually likes him or that she enjoys teasing him though
But regardless their interactions are funny

Its nice to see Shouichi care about Hikari in trying to give her advice though
She really can't afford to be like that anymore at her age
Lol Hikari is really trying to distract Shouichi eh

Hmm an evening visit to the pool eh
But its nice seeing their relationship improve though
Lol Hikari's choice of Bikini's is just like her personality

Lol it must be weird to be bathing in a swimsuit lol
Still its a nice moment and location for the two to know more about each other
lol Shouichi's image of Hikari wetting herself

Lol figure out something before Hikari runs out of breath
pretty tall order there

Lol so thats the method that Shouichi used eh
Well that had a pretty high likelihood of success lol
But i guess it was worth it for getting praised by Hikari lol

Hmm holding your breath for too long would make you dizzy
But hey at least Shouichi got to walk her back to her room
Lol but its nice to see them get closer every day though

Lol comparing Hikari to a deer
But this trip apart from getting their grades up has allowed both to know more about each other.
Hmm Hikari seems guarded when Shouichi mentioned her workplace though

Hmm so high school students aren't allowed to work or something eh
But i doubt that it was Shouichi who told the school as its not within his personality at all. Shouichi must be glad that the guy that he saw Hikari with was not her BF.

So thats the end of the summer course then eh
it must have been fun for Shouichi and Hikari lol
But it looks like after that night Hikari is now wary of Shouichi

So is Mako living at that hotel then i wonder cause she stayed while the rest of the students left.
Ah so Mako is actually a repeater thats in her gap year eh
and she even wears extra clothes to ensure that she doesn't miss her exams eh

Lol so the sword teacher get up was caused by Mako who gave him all that eh
lol it looks that teacher is wary of high schoolers after what Shouichi did lol

Hmm a pretty chill episode that focused on expanding the relationship between Hikari and Shouichi. Plenty of funny and lol moments though but it looks like things got worst when Shouichi mentioned seeing her in work. As a result she's now avoiding him which is sad because its obvious that Shouichi does care about Hikari.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2017 8:57 AM
Sep 2016
Hahaha.. I really love how Tsuneki react to the entire jealous class.. If i was there in Kamita's place.. I would probably talk in Tsuneki's ear too like.. "Okay Tsuneki-san.. Lets make out together.."
Jan 22, 2017 9:49 AM

Mar 2013
Lol MC and his fetishes XD

MC has become clever after taking the summer course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 22, 2017 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
Anyone else notice the OP differences? There are splashes of paint thrown into the first part with the characters and flowers and stuff:

And Tsuneki finally gets her cut-in in her introduction! It felt really off and inconsistent before.

--------------------------

2Dculture said:
I kinda prefer Amagami more coz there're more 'other' character interactions other than the MC and heroine. Junichi would talk to Rihoko or Kaoru.. so we have some background before their arcs..

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. Tsuneki's arc has felt extremely isolated from the other characters so far. We saw some people from episode 1, and met Miu twice at the summer school, but it's not enough to establish a... base for everyone yet. I don't know if this comes from the fact that most the arc episodes are taking place in a summer school in the first place, but it feels... odd.
Jan 22, 2017 4:20 PM

Apr 2015
Towards the end of the episode when they are walking to school, it seemed like the exact same path as the one in Amagami SS.

And yeah, I'm not hating Shouichi but at this point in the show I do prefer Junichi. His backstory just seemed more meaningful, and I just liked him more i think.

Jan 22, 2017 11:21 PM

Jan 2011
This series and its fetishism, man.
Jan 23, 2017 4:47 PM

Sep 2015
Would like a little more romance but I love Hikari! Really fun personality.
Jan 24, 2017 1:22 AM

Mar 2009
This show really likes Tsuneki's feet. god bless.

With all the fetishes in this arc, makes me wonder how they could possibly up this in the next.
Jan 24, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2015
The bath scene with the teacher was the only highlight of this episode.
Jan 24, 2017 12:12 PM

Dec 2009
Lots of fetishism lol...

I'm really not seeing where this show is going, these 2 have the most bizarre relationship i think i've ever seen. They're like into eachother, but not... They're totally friends, but totally awkward like they are drawn to eachother but repel at the same time. They're also unusually open/direct compared to like every anime ever.

That poor traumatized homophobic teacher though.

>Oneee-han that will help her otouto hit on girls... Now that is something to be jealous of.
GenesisAriaJan 24, 2017 12:26 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 24, 2017 2:32 PM

Apr 2015
The Episode Was Great Especially The Bathing Scene
Jan 24, 2017 9:56 PM

Oct 2016
_Kairu_ said:
The bath scene with the teacher was the only highlight of this episode.
That creepy look with a tendence to wash your spine :3
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Jan 25, 2017 11:27 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tsuneki is a very fun and fresh character. She's laid back and isn't shy on being bold with her decisions. I like her teasing side, like when she was telling Kamita if he wanted to see her bikini.
And she's got a pretty good figure, flat abs and they even focused on her belly button because of a certain someone, *looks at Kaoru*.
Kamita's pareo or whatever it was called was hilarious. Pink/Yellow, man Tsuneki chose such vibrant colors. The way he handled the teacher was classy, in real life I doubt anyone would actually dare to do the same so props to Kamita.

Kamita is lucky that a girl like Tsuneki is so laid back with him. I mean when she was in his room, she was waving her butt side to side in front of him lol. Pretty funny scene.

Not much heavy romance so far but implied yes. Tsuneki avoiding Kamita now most likely because of how Kamita suddenly began questioning if she had a bf. He may not have realized it but his actions told her he's interested in her.

So Yoshida is a refried girl lol
Pretty funny how she showed up in such attire and the teacher is still freaked out about the bath incident lol.
In my high school we used to call repeated year students refried students, most were freshman.

So far I'm liking the show. Pacing wise I think it is fine. I don't mind the light development in romance. Although Kamita is a bit annoying because of his personality.
SweetKiichigoJan 25, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 25, 2017 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
Tsuneki is really teasing MC too much, hope he doesn't loses self-control.........as if I expect him to...

Even if this is romance element in it, can't really appreciate it as I don't 'cheer' the couple. Everyone( me and even MC) just lusts over Hikari's provocative manners.
Jan 26, 2017 3:15 AM

Nov 2010
Sooo, is the show gonna get anywhere or is it just teasing after teasing? Ugh.

I mean, it's fine and enjoyable but we need something more at the end. i hope we reach it.
Jan 26, 2017 4:34 AM

Nov 2011
I feel like the progression with Tsuneki and Kamita is slow. I mean it's episode 3 and while you can feel some kind of romance budding it's really not that powerful. Especially since she was ignoring him and not talking to him as much after the suspicion.
I feel like episode 4 will be severely rushed, unless they plan on not making each girls arc 4 episodes.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 27, 2017 8:35 AM

Jun 2011
I like the main character. I want to fuck him. I don't care about the rest of you audience. I am the female in this story. I want to fuck the protag the way the female character wanted to fuck him and then ditched him when she thought he betrayed her. And she likes playing mind games on him. This is me. I like this.

He is hot as fuck. I would fuck this guy. I don't understand what is not to like.

*fucks thirsty doormats*
*feeling lusty*
The anime community in a nutshell.
Jan 27, 2017 4:59 PM

May 2016
I can't stop looking at her eyes.
Jan 29, 2017 1:54 AM

Aug 2013
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, and I'm surprised they showed it.

Did anyone else notice Tsuneki's like stretch marks on her stomach when they did the close up of her bikini?

It surprised me because after seeing it, I thought they would elaborate on it more and actually bring up the topic of body consciousness. Like the entire time, we see Tsuneki in her skimpy top and her booty shorts, with her seemingly flawless body; big tits, slim wait, phat ass, good legs, allegedly firm stomach with a belly button that excites MCs fetishes.

After seeing the marks, I was legitimately expecting it to turn into a revelation that Tsuneki is actually really insecure or something. Like she used to be heavier and got teased, then got super hot and flaunts her body after being shamed or something. Them NOT doing that just makes me question why they showed those marks in the first place, because those two frames are literally the only time ever that she's shown with them. If that's the case, they should've just not drawn them and let us keep the perception that she has a flawless figure.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

143 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

57 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

99 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

131 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 15, 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.