Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 22, 2016 8:14 PM

Jul 2016
Seems they picked up the pace in this episode, things were happening too fast, but I loved it.

Man, when Yayaka transformed I got the chills!
Seriously, I'm quite impressed by Yayaka; she made me go from disliking her to really liking her in the span of 2 episodes. That is impressive in my book.

Good to see Cocona snap out of it and help Papika defeat her twisted mother.
Wonder what's gonna happen next.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Dec 22, 2016 8:56 PM

Feb 2016
Alright. I liked this episode better than the previous one. I didn't really like the previous one because I don't really like it when a show dumps all its exposition on you at the same time because it does kind of mess up pacing and backstories don't really work unless you actually cared about the person in the first place.

This episode was pretty hype though. What with Yayaka transforming and all, the twins finally showing emotion (although I laughed when the female twin made one of the angriest faces that was accompanied with a very not-so-angry grunt), and M.U.S.C.L.E. I really enjoyed the incredible fight scene direction that is to be expected of this show however I found the fight with the giant robot more confusing than hype which is not what good directing aims to do.

Something I'd like to note here though is that this show needs to learn some subtlety here and there. Like, I know. We get it. Mimi cares so much about protecting Cocona that she takes over her life. You don't have to keep telling us that every five goddamn minutes! Seriously. Whenever Mimi's onscreen, she states her motivations loud and clear as if the audience was stupid enough to miss it the last two episodes. Calm down! And that's not the only example too. A less apparent example would be Yayaka's transformation. It was really hype and I understand that it would be very appropriate for Yayaka to confess her feelings towards Cocona here. The way she shouted how her most important treasure was Cocona was really hype and I enjoyed it. However, there was no need for that montage of memories right before that. We already all knew that Yayaka's pretty gay for Cocona and why she was pretty gay for Cocona and that she felt sorry to her and it wasn't really necessary for the show to reaffirm it to us. One could say that that montage served as buildup for Yayaka's wham line, but I would argue that there was already enough buildup with Yayaka being knocked out in front of a giant goddamn monster and all and Papika shouting out to her to think about her most important treasure. All we needed was maybe a short shot of Yayaka looking at Cocona maybe or maybe Yayaka's eyes wavering and then hardening with determination and that line would have been awesome and hype as much as an awesome and hype line would be. The montage of memories, to me, just stretched the hype thin, letting it stay up there far too long than it should've and lessening the overall impact of the line itself. A few other examples would be Cocona talking with the good Mimi in her cage and Papika talking with Mimi in her memories although I think you get the point already.

There were some other points too that bothered me a bit, like how Mimi changed Papika's memories only to have it immediately changed back in like a minute or less and felt kind of unnecessary because it barely added anything (although I can think of one or two reasons that would justify something like this) and how NyuNyu's still kind of irrelevant (like seriously why is she here) however I think that they didn't really affect the show too much.

Overall, despite what I said, I still enjoyed this episode. Although it didn't reach the hype levels of episodes three and five, it was still pretty hype.
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Dec 22, 2016 10:09 PM

Jan 2011
shiiiiiittt there's still one more episode?! i enjoyed this one way more Yakaya is godlike kinda funny how they all almost look the same when transformed.

i don't know how it's going to end i mean i'm not saying i don't trust Salt...but..you know
Dec 22, 2016 10:23 PM

Jul 2015
5/5 would watch again. AOTY sitting on top of my all time fav list. The 5 last minutes felt a tiny bit rushed but it's not enough to drop the overall enjoyment.
Dec 22, 2016 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
if next episode is godly which I'm sure it will be, easy 10/10 anime for me. Also what I gather is that the KKK guys are past co workers with Salt's dad maybe? Since they were using that building?
Dec 22, 2016 10:50 PM
Oct 2007
Loved Yayaka's transformation. Was hoping that Cocona and Papika would do fusion. Bu-Chan's hulk buster suit was cool but useless
Dec 23, 2016 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
This accidental love triangle sure has caused a lot of trouble for them hasn't it, but things are starting to turn around now. Yayaka has learned how to Flip Flap properly thanks to her love for Cocona and successfully got past her tsundere phase. Also, that fist bump at the end was great and I guess they got married.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 23, 2016 6:06 AM

Oct 2016
dammet mimi chill ! this was a strong and emotional episode with a lot of action specially when yayaka transform .. I find a little ridiculous on the monster in the last scene who got rekt by cocona and papika really fast .. but anyway good epsiode ..
Dec 23, 2016 6:09 AM

Dec 2012
Idk, this episode was full of convenience and power of friendship. One of the weakest IMO.

What stopped mimi from downright disintegrating yayaka and papika? She could do it in the real world and now she's inside pure illusion for crying out loud, her own turf.

Cocona already forgiven papika I guess? Last I remember, she was extremely angry at her, that's why she ran away.

The real mimi showed up as the ultimate deus ex machina, why does this keep happening?

Then some other parts like yayaka shunned once more as papika and cocona ultimate transform at the end, MUSCLE being wacky as hell but i guess thats not so bad, the people from town have disappeared and papika prioritizing cocona over mimi, despite knowing mimi for years and cocona for 1 month?

Idk. At it's core i guess its just a crazy fun colorful show, and shouldnt be taken more seriously than that. It was cool when yayaka finally transformed though, and the twins actually showing emotion for once.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Dec 23, 2016 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
Yautja said:
Best damn show of the season.

That post is an insult to Hibike.
Dec 23, 2016 5:01 PM

May 2015
...And then they finally fucked up. This episode was easily the worst of the series so far. The only highlights were Hidakas gorgeous face, Nyunyu's buttocks, return of the chick from episode 3, and Buu eating spinach. I don't care about Cocona enough to care about her identity issues; it worked before because there was mystery and subtext, but now that we've started to take on the load of clearing up all the mysteries, the fact remaining is that Cocona and Papika just aren't that interesting. In fact, most of the shows characters... I don't care for. Except Salt, I love Salt.

There was a lot of weird tonal shifts this episode(what the fuck was the scene where suddenly the bike Salt and FlipFlap girl were riding flew out under her and suddenly he was over her, then fuckin Nyunyu comes in on static frames.) The biggest emotional scenes had no weight behind them anymore(Yayaka's FlipFlapformation was cool but her shouting she treasures Cocona didn't mean anything to me, Good Mimi just telling Cocona she has an identity was a terrible way to solve that, Cocona and Papika getting married and becoming OP just felt anti-climatic.) What is the purpose of Nyunyu because other then having a nice butt, she's not fucking doing anything. Why did she suddenly join Flip Flap? The Devil Knows! What was the purpose of the Iroha episode. It was one of my favorites, but now it shows no relevance other than "pure illusion is crazy yo".

Next episodes probably going to be filled with sakuga and crazy shit, and people are going to jerk it off because it's like Neon Genesis Gurren La Gurren(or atleast what they think those shows are about), and give a weak resolution to everything. Here's hoping that it can salvage the series somehow. Man, 3gatsu is the only non-sequel this season that got better as it progressed.
-Rainy-Dec 23, 2016 5:16 PM
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Dec 23, 2016 5:53 PM

Sep 2015
I love Papika and Cocona's dresses at the very end! So what's Pure Illusion? Also, still uncertain about why Papika is Cocona's age, or at least appears to be similar.
Dec 23, 2016 6:12 PM

Aug 2015
RainyRai said:
...And then they finally fucked up. This episode was easily the worst of the series so far. The only highlights were Hidakas gorgeous face, Nyunyu's buttocks, return of the chick from episode 3, and Buu eating spinach. I don't care about Cocona enough to care about her identity issues; it worked before because there was mystery and subtext, but now that we've started to take on the load of clearing up all the mysteries, the fact remaining is that Cocona and Papika just aren't that interesting. In fact, most of the shows characters... I don't care for. Except Salt, I love Salt.

There was a lot of weird tonal shifts this episode(what the fuck was the scene where suddenly the bike Salt and FlipFlap girl were riding flew out under her and suddenly he was over her, then fuckin Nyunyu comes in on static frames.) The biggest emotional scenes had no weight behind them anymore(Yayaka's FlipFlapformation was cool but her shouting she treasures Cocona didn't mean anything to me, Good Mimi just telling Cocona she has an identity was a terrible way to solve that, Cocona and Papika getting married and becoming OP just felt anti-climatic.) What is the purpose of Nyunyu because other then having a nice butt, she's not fucking doing anything. Why did she suddenly join Flip Flap? The Devil Knows! What was the purpose of the Iroha episode. It was one of my favorites, but now it shows no relevance other than "pure illusion is crazy yo".

Next episodes probably going to be filled with sakuga and crazy shit, and people are going to jerk it off because it's like Neon Genesis Gurren La Gurren(or atleast what they think those shows are about), and give a weak resolution to everything. Here's hoping that it can salvage the series somehow. Man, 3gatsu is the only non-sequel this season that got better as it progressed.

As much as it pains me I have to agree with pretty much all of this. But I still want to wait for the last episode before I decide what to think about this anime overall, maybe they'll dish out the plot twist that saves everything.
For now though it seems like a completely different thing compared to how it started; I read they changed the scriptwriter after ep 6 and she said she had no idea where the series would go. Maybe that's exactly what will kill / possibly already killed this anime.
Dec 23, 2016 9:53 PM

Jun 2015
Nice, I was worried about the direction we were going in the last episode, but we're right back to Cocona, Papika, and Yayaka's relationship and feelings. This was an epic episode! I loved Yayaka's transformation, Buu's "MUSCLE" fail, and especially dat fist bump at the end *_*

Dec 24, 2016 7:50 AM

May 2015
It's kind of sad seeing people call out this episode for being bad, but they do have a point I guess. It was a bit of a mess this episode. Yet I still feel the need to look past that and appreciate what's been done. Yayaka's transformation was awesome and her dynamics with Papika were fun to watch. I also am really enjoying the whole looking into Cocona's character thing. I can't help but root for her. Whatever the case, even if the ending sucks, I'm still going to find a way to appreciate this show.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Dec 24, 2016 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
I'm glad this episode wasn't the end lol. As soon as Cocona and Papika got back together, it seems like they forgot about Yayaka immediately haha, poor yayaka. I hope they show more of the twins as well final episode.

I might have to cancel any yuri themes between Papika and Cocona because...lmfao..."I loved you since the time you were born!" would be creepy if it wasn't in a platonic way. It would be like Jacob imprinting on his best friends baby type of weird and I just can't be about that.

Jaguar-chan said:

There were some other points too that bothered me a bit, like how Mimi changed Papika's memories only to have it immediately changed back in like a minute or less and felt kind of unnecessary because it barely added anything (although I can think of one or two reasons that would justify something like this) and how NyuNyu's still kind of irrelevant (like seriously why is she here) however I think that they didn't really affect the show too much.

Overall, despite what I said, I still enjoyed this episode. Although it didn't reach the hype levels of episodes three and five, it was still pretty hype.

Yea, i feel like the last bit of this episode was really rushed, like they ran out of time to tell their story. I def. agree that if they cut out some unnecessary parts (like all those montages of cocona) maybe they would have had more time to deal with the more important realization at the end. Or just dedicate one episode to them battling through pure illusion. Too many things were being done this episode.
1290349450394aDec 24, 2016 10:17 AM
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Dec 24, 2016 10:50 AM

Nov 2014
Well, as some have already cited, this episode was a complete failure. This show has failed to communicate anything to me on a thematical level. Cocona is a completely useless character as she does absolutely nothing actively. Her persona is so rotten I wonder how any of the girls can find her even likeable.

God damn it. I just really wanted to love this series for how stylish it is. But the best parts of this episode where the shots of the amorphous loli's ass crack and the super scant panties during the transformation scene.
Dec 24, 2016 1:53 PM

Dec 2015
Mh... so, back to the homosexual images? I had no problem with this possibility, until they hammered this story, where Papika is not only +-20 years older than Cocona but also the close friend of the mother/auntie-like character.

Nevermind, still a 4/5 despite the deception about this show's evolution.

LilacChild said:

I thought the ELPIS was the big tube thing that Salt's dad got in and turned him crazy. Though I'm not sure what Salt is going to do with it once he has it.

Idem, but I start to doubt it after reading this question so much here.
Dec 24, 2016 5:37 PM

Nov 2016
I'll be honest here. I really did enjoy this episode a lot. The battle scenes were very spectacular and seeing Yayaka's transformation was so incredible! I'm glad that she was able to finally confess her feelings for Cocona as she was really sorry for lying to her all of that time. It felt very real and emotional. Even seeing Bu-chan transforming as M.U.S.C.L.E was something I did not expect and I thought it was really cool. Though he didn't really do that much tbh.

Seeing the real Mimi talking to Cocona about her what she needs to do to find her path was the only way how to save herself from being controlled from the overprotective Mimi. I'm glad that Papika had found her reason why Cocona meant so much to her from that flashback of hers. She truly had cared for Cocona all of those years. The last transformation from the both of them looked really gorgeous. The fist bump as well too. LOL.

Well, as we near the final episode of the series, I do hope things will work out with Cocona and Papika now that they know their true feelings for each other. It's been a wild ride and the animation is gorgeous even though the story can be confusing at times. Overall, it's very enjoyable to me. I really have come to love this series so I'm really looking forward to seeing how it will come to an end! :)
Dec 26, 2016 4:49 AM

May 2015
Finally binged up to the last ep.
It was sort of sad that cocona ditched her mom
Dec 27, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2013
Surely there will be a happy ending.
Dec 28, 2016 8:40 PM

Jun 2013
So much bitching in this thread!
I am happy with how this episode played out and cant wait to see how this amazing anime ends!
Dec 29, 2016 1:18 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
SakurasouBusters said:
So much bitching in this thread!
I am happy with how this episode played out and cant wait to see how this amazing anime ends!

Flip Flappers is the only anime from this season where I will give the score of 9 or 10 (depends on the last episode). I hope for a great final for the characters.

I did really fell in love with this series. A totally awesome show until now in my opinion.
Dec 29, 2016 12:37 PM

May 2010
That was some nice Salt x Sayuri there, I secretly like this pairing ever since it was shown Sayuri feels something for him.

Ohh, the twins are turning into Yayaka color.
Yayaka for best development. Dat transformation.

So Hidaka is actually good-looking. Hmm.

Hell yeah for real Mimi. The possessive one annoys me. I almost gave it an 8 thanks to that. Her changing Papika's memory for example. Good the real one appeared to persuade Cocona. I must say I deserved a better final arc but oh well.
The last scene, too badass. This show is so damn good with it breaking tropes.

And I will never get people complaining over chopping animation. It's a weekly show. It's made by people, not machines. Despite that, it got great animation. You are doing no one a favor by looking past what you are calling choppy animation.
TragicRomanceDec 29, 2016 12:43 PM
Dec 29, 2016 4:49 PM

May 2015
Pretty good episode before the finale. Hopefully they will wrap it up nicely.

Dec 29, 2016 8:16 PM

Oct 2008
This show is getting better and better on it's last stages!
Feels like to me, Mimi is on a different plane of existence wherein she has dominion on any territory in which she could bend reality effortlessly! sound like beyond god power.
What episode is that girl monster villain from?!? she's back again wrecking havoc! but Yayaka handled her properly.
Yayaka's flip flapping transformation and the way she obliterated that monster was awesome!
This is the first time we've seen Dr. Hidaka's (I would honestly say good eyes!)
Buu-chan suddenly transformed into a muscle mech!
Mimi has the wrong point of view of the Real world and that's why she's overprotective for her daughter Cocona...But The truth is she wants Cocona to choose her own path of life and have the freedom that Mimi never had. That was a very good script!
5/5!

Dec 30, 2016 1:32 AM

Dec 2009
LOL that popeye reference. Why even?

Interesting episode... Not sure why Mimi has a split personality, but whatever, i'll run with it.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 31, 2016 2:18 AM
May 2012
Well, I think they did a good job recreating some of the confusing feel this time. However I think the last couple of episodes have been a little to fast pacing and while I liked the kind of recap they did about the first episodes, this episode felt a little to stuffed up and the good stuff, like the desert queen or MUSCLE was pretty mutch wasted.

Anyhow in the end they managed to put in the obvious stuff (freeing Cocona) so I don't have a clue what the last episode is about, witch is something like extremly rare.
Dec 31, 2016 11:14 PM

May 2015
Lots of useless complaining in this thread...

Jan 5, 2017 11:52 AM

May 2012
What a totally impressive episode, so much action and character development! Really looking forward to see what happens in the last episode!
Jan 7, 2017 5:59 PM

Feb 2013
OMG Yayaka transformed!
Bu-chan did too! M-U-S-C-L-E!

What will happen next time... Will Mimi stop being such an overprotective mother? Will she hook (back) up with Salt? I don't know, but I love this show.
Jan 9, 2017 7:15 AM

Jul 2009
Yayaka can transform now too...

Question is, who will marry Cocona?
Jan 13, 2017 10:18 PM
Jul 2016
I think it's safe to say the moral of this episode iis FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jan 17, 2017 8:14 PM

Jan 2016
I enjoyed the episode, Bu-chan is a waste of screentime as usual, the whole despondent Cocona thing has been boring to sit through, and the ending felt really abrupt and weird.

Yayaka's transformation kicked ass though, and Nyunyu has been pointless but fun. Can't say the same for Bu-chan.
Jan 18, 2017 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
Lel that MUSCLE mode!

Yayaka as a Flip Flapper looks really good!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 21, 2017 7:49 AM

Aug 2012
12:
-Seems like Cocona de-aged after getting caught in Mimi's explosion at the lab
-I don't remember the animation being this janky in episode 2, when they first visited the place with the cages and the molten liquid
-Seems like Yayaka and Papika are going on a boss rush
-rest in pieces the grand wizard
-That's a strange order for the events in Yayaka's flashback
-Not really a fan of the length of Yayaka's transformation speech, but the design's pretty cool, and it doesn't have gradient thigh-highs
-Turns out the not-KKK ported some of the technology in the lab to the altar place
-Oh what the fuck, Hidaka has eyes
-392 never changes
-It just occurred to me in the mecha world that cultural differences play a pretty big role in this plot
-That part at the end where Papika and Cocona reflect upon their life choices seemed really fast for some reason, probably because nega-Mimi's lie and actual Mimi's truth were revealed within like 5 minutes of each other
-Does the title of the next episode mean it's actually just gonna be audio

This episode was interesting in theory, with Papika and Yayaka going through a bunch of Pure Illusions that the Papika and Cocona went through earlier in the show, but visually it just didn't seem comparable to the animation quality that the earlier episodes had. I'm also not a fan of how quickly the developments at the end happened. The false flashback and what actually happened were situated too close to each other to have any actual impact.
Jan 21, 2017 11:34 PM

Apr 2013
The build-up to the action was really good in the last episode but I feel like it lost momentum when it went full-on Evangelion on us here.

I mean, I enjoyed Evangelion, but still.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Mar 17, 2017 4:43 PM

Feb 2015
Idk what will happen next, things are unresolved so it needs to continue... 1 more episode to make things best!
May 25, 2017 12:46 PM

Feb 2014
Ooh, Yayaka got her own transformation, which was pretty cool!

Mimi has crazy strong powers...she loves Cocona so much, that she wants to be with her forever and make all of her decisions for her. Hopefully normal Mimi and Cocona will be able to come back and everyone will be happy!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2019 1:33 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Do I need to say anything, my girls are canon. They the best lesbians we gonna get and they kick ass.

Also thanks for redeeming Yayaka, she also best man.
Jul 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Oct 2017
I enjoyed the boss rush feel, Yayaka finally being honest with herself along with transforming but I disliked how the good version of Mimi comes out of nowhere and is seemingly able to snap Cocona and Papika out of their trances.
Mar 31, 2020 9:16 PM

May 2013
"Boop the switch." -Dr. Hidaka

Soooooo... did I miss something, or how did Nyunyu side with the good side???? o____O Dufuq.

Anyways.
I still ship YayakaXCocona more :P
Apr 13, 2020 4:35 PM
Apr 2020
Im three episodes in and its an emotional rollercoaster for ages 8-16..Already to two main characters and their robot have established themselves as likeable Mcs this seems to be about (spoiler)the power of relationships and not giving up hope on dreams..I liked the various worlds of illusion and the little green rabbit that changed into a hugable green giant..the huge animals that crashed into the sea they are all stirring scenes
May 5, 2020 8:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its official! Now Coco and Papi-papu got married! What a shocking episode here revealing all the characters at the entire episodes, like the twins, they are amaze by transformation Yayaka, lol! Kkk leader, got died here, nice! And then, Mimi true soul, actually free to speak to her daughter, making Mimi illusion rage in hatred.

So, what else? I dont actually like Papi interest here, even Cocona, Wth, you must now girl, she was old like your father! Holy shit, but i enjoy this show! Wth to me!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 25, 2020 10:34 AM

Feb 2020
Hidaka took off his glasses ! I repeat, HIDAKA TOOK OFF HIS GLASSES ! And he's quite an handsome man, I didn't expect that.

I wonder why does Nyu-Nyu even exist. I mean, why does she exist as a character. She serves no purpose whatsoever.
And the same could be said about Iroha. I really don't get what was the point of having an entire episode about her past if she's so insignificant it's been I don't know how many episodes we haven't seen her.
And I also really wonder what was the point in episode 3's antagonist making a comeback. I already had a hard time understanding her purpose back then but now it's even worse. At least she was entertaining.
For the rest, I must say I'm quite disappointed.
Yayaka loves Cocona so Yayaka transforms and fights alongside Papika who also loves Cocona... Woohooo. What is it with its show and having its characters somehow having a completely unhealthy obsession with Cocona to the point of her being the only thing that keeps them going ? Did Cocona cast a spell on them or what ?
Also, Mimi's character is quite... Weird.
I mean, she's supposed to be seen as a controlling mom, I get it. But it is way too on-the-nose and at the same time... Do they even know what they want Mimi to be ? I mean, why did she come out of nowhere to comfort Cocona ? I only see two options and neither of them satisfy me.
The first one would be that there are two versions of Mimi. But that would mean what has been established last episode was a lie and what makes Mimi interesting has been thrown out the window.
And the other one would be that there's actually no explanation, the writers just felt like doing so because that's cool. And well, I don't think I need to explain why it cannot work.
Overall I just feel like everything that happens is way too on-the-nose, exaggerated and forced. For exemple, the characters always vocally expressing everything they feel in the most exaggerated way possible is really getting on my nerves. Okay Papika, you care about Cocona, that's cool, BUT IS YELLING THAT YOU ADORE HER EVERY 5 SECONDS REALLY NECESSARY ?!
And the same goes for Cocona, Yayaka, and pretty much everyone, really. I think the show believes we're dumb.
I still hope last episode will somehow redeem that but I don't expect much unfortunately...
Mar 21, 2021 7:03 AM

Feb 2020
Those outfits were like a wedding dresses. Pretty cute. :3

Yayaka's transformation was a nice surprise.

SerafosDec 17, 2023 8:27 AM
Oct 4, 2021 10:34 AM

Feb 2019
Evil Mimi's mother instinct is too powerful.

Bu-chan transforms to a powerful form and still fails.

Yayaka FLIP FLAPPING!

It still doesn't explain why Papika is younger than she was.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Nov 8, 2022 9:32 PM

Oct 2022
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the Mad Max tentacle girl would reappear!
I loved the action as always and finally Yayaka transforms! That was really cool. Poor Bu-chan though, he gets this power up only to be used as a white monster holder for Salt.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2016

213 by Puncheon »»
Sep 11, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2016

190 by DELLspencer »»
Jul 14, 11:01 AM

» Flip Flappers Taken Off of HiDive!

Pish_Posh - Dec 3, 2023

3 by Bastodon »»
May 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2016

142 by Touka »»
Oct 22, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Flip Flappers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2016

143 by Touka »»
Sep 26, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.