Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2016 4:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ayase and Kazuma getting even closer this episode..they should just start dating

I think Kazuma might have some competition though. That blonde guy is no pushover.
Apr 25, 2016 6:56 AM

Jan 2015
It's always Hiyama that come to the rescue for Ayase. Whether from Hamana, Tsutsumi, or even the jerk-trio. LOL
Even when it's pretty obvious that Tsutsumi like Ayase, I don't really think that the "jerk"-type person can fit with her.
And that dance... Oh yeah. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 25, 2016 6:25 PM

Mar 2010
(From the preview) Damn Tsutsumi you homewrecker!
Apr 25, 2016 10:56 PM

Apr 2016
Oh damn i laugh so hard .. when tsutsumi is going to help her i was telling myself

------

now ..takao will be the hero and help her and we see tsutsumi sad face i was right hahaha..X"D

it's a shoujo anime at the end .. poor tsutsumi :') i hope you find a cute girl
--------------------------
Apr 26, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2009
This show makes me cringe more as the episode progresses lol.

I really think Tsutsumi and Ayase will end up together, though? Or is that just me... I mean Takao seems like a Yuki to Tooru kinda thing where in the end they'll just be good friends...
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Apr 29, 2016 5:11 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
A part of me finds this anime super cheesy, but the other part of me finds this to be a cute anime. Tsutsumi's pretty cool though

3/5
Apr 29, 2016 11:22 PM
Feb 2015
Oh my I love Takao but I'm a big supporter of love triangles so I'll be cheering for Tsutsumi, hopefully he steals a kiss from Hanabi. Gomenasai Takao but my innerself can't help it I'm still a shipper for TakaoxHanabi though but it doesn't hurt to have a rival <33 I'm definitely gonna be exited to watch more.
Apr 29, 2016 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
Tsutsumi is such a tsundere, so cutee (∩˃o˂∩)♡ I wonder if Takao would really fight over Ayase though lol he seems so calm and collected. Then again it'll be totally worth it to see him being jealous (。 ˇд ˇ 。)
Apr 30, 2016 5:17 AM

Apr 2016
Poor Tsutsumi...... He will only get his heart broken if he continues to like Ayase.

Takao X Ayase FTW!!!

Apr 30, 2016 10:57 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Honestly I feel bad for Tsutsumi, he seemed to have developed real feelings for Hanabi. the music playing in the background seemed to go well with the scene where Tsutsumi leaves the gym.

That red hair girl sure is a devil, straight up being mean to Hanabi but man Takao sure has style. "I'll answer all your questions"
The way he comforted Hanabi and made her feel special at the same time.

Apr 30, 2016 12:01 PM

May 2010
The OP still makes me laugh when they do this awkward closeup on Hanabi and Takao's face and they give this goofy smile, it makes me ugh. Same goes for the Aoi and Hiyama bench scene, they are so still in that shot. Wish they could spend some more budget on this show, it's nice.

The blonde kid seems annoying, he's so gonna eat his words and fall for Hanabi like a dog.

Takao is smooth as hell wow.

Cocoa is such a...

Someone stop Takao, he's gonna win the 2k16 smoothest kid award at this rate.

I can sense a little NTR lol. It won't happen, but ye. It's just that Hanabi is too nice.

Dat dance lmao. The others don't matter, it's all about Tsutsumi, the show-off.

He's such a tsundere tho. Okay I admit, he's not as bad. Tsundere are so unfair.. Anyways, I hope Marin falls for Tsutsumi at some point, I kinda wanna them together. We don't him to have onesided feelings forever, do we? Marin can fill the spot nicely. Also, I can sense some good chemistry between them. She isn't scared of him unlike Hanabi, and they might even have these little fights and all.

As innocent as ever, loved it.
TragicRomanceApr 30, 2016 12:05 PM
Apr 30, 2016 1:00 PM

Sep 2009
And Tsutsumi appears yay! I'm so happy they picked Kakihara to voice him *.*!

But seriously what's with Takao and his attitude? I don't understand what's so bad about filling out a profile sheet I mean come on even if your hobbies and interests do change after some time it doesn't do anything bad by having a nice memory like that.
Heck I've got like 2-3 friendship books and I'm happy to look at them and remember the old days but yeah Takao is just too mature for this shit I guess xD

So as you all can guess I'm on #TeamTsutsumi lol

I just like his character a lot more. Takao just appears to be too flawless to be likeable imo but yeah I hope our Tsundere boy can have a happy ending <3

Apr 30, 2016 3:19 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Hmm, yeah, kind of a awkward episode I thought. Now, given the developments, I do not believe Takao would let anybody push him aside, but also for such a thing to happen it would also require Ayase's cooperation, and I simply don't see her having eyes for anyone else. In short, for a real "triangle" to form it would require Ayase to change from whom she has seemed to be up to this point.

Now, unlike Hamana, I don't think Tsutsumi is a bad person, so I don't dislike him, but on the other hand neither do I think much of him. And while I might agree Takao can come across as maybe a little to "good", I don't think being a good person should be a minus. So, I'm not sure I would be able to enjoy this show as much if suddenly Tsutsumi was able to successfully grab some of Ayase's attention.
Apr 30, 2016 7:54 PM

Oct 2011
OMG 0////0

Tsutsumi <3333

Love triangle OMG
Apr 30, 2016 8:23 PM

Dec 2014
getting a little sorry about the new guy
Apr 30, 2016 8:38 PM

Jun 2013
Kyaaaaaaaaa so cute!!!!!!
May 1, 2016 6:27 AM

Jul 2009
A wild rival appears! haha
May 3, 2016 4:03 AM

Dec 2012
This guy can't beat Takao. Takao seems to become jealous in the next episode
May 4, 2016 2:07 AM

Oct 2008
I have a feeling that Tsutsumi will NTR Hanabi!
Those other three boys are such a gatecrashers!
5/5.

May 4, 2016 6:52 AM

Jun 2013
That bitch girl is so cliche in every way, omg. It feels like an 80s shoujo.
臭い-
May 4, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2015
So Tsutsumi has a thing for Ayase

May 8, 2016 2:25 AM

Nov 2015
Things got rough there for a minute
but Takao shows up like tuxedo mask at the right times
The dudes are now prying into people personal belongings and were starting a baseless witch hunt though,,, its possible Hannabi might just be a witch.
May 12, 2016 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
Love triangle?? Nice.

That next ep PV though...Tsutsumi is a homewrecker indeed, but it will spice up things, imo.

May 13, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
Gtfo Tsutsumi, Seriously I don't like to see your messing with my favorite couple. And that whore too. She is great match for Tsutsumi.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 12, 2016 4:20 AM
Dec 2009
Birth of a love triangle!!

I get that Takao doesn't want to fill out the profile thing and doesn't believe it will make them closer or anything, but I don't get why he won't just fill it out. She's getting bullied over it! If he just filled it out it's be over with already.
Jul 27, 2016 6:39 PM

May 2012
I don't really like this new dude, but this could get quite interesting if it would become a love triangle :p
Nov 1, 2016 12:42 PM

Oct 2014
For a 12 year old, Takao is smooth asf.
Dec 15, 2016 5:36 PM

May 2015
Ah, the transfer love rival cliché is here (even if he knows that she has a boyfriend would try to interfere between them as shown in the preview) hope his thing is resolved quickly… *sigh*

Cratex said:
Hmm, yeah, kind of a awkward episode I thought. Now, given the developments, I do not believe Takao would let anybody push him aside, but also for such a thing to happen it would also require Ayase's cooperation, and I simply don't see her having eyes for anyone else. In short, for a real "triangle" to form it would require Ayase to change from whom she has seemed to be up to this point.

Now, unlike Hamana, I don't think Tsutsumi is a bad person, so I don't dislike him, but on the other hand neither do I think much of him. And while I might agree Takao can come across as maybe a little to "good", I don't think being a good person should be a minus. So, I'm not sure I would be able to enjoy this show as much if suddenly Tsutsumi was able to successfully grab some of Ayase's attention.
This...
Mar 2, 2017 5:30 AM

Nov 2007
I feel like Tsutsumi just kinda looks like a recolor of Takao with angrier eyes lol, hard to take seriously...

Mar 31, 2017 7:49 PM

Mar 2017
I want to cry when they are saying some Sweet af quotes and their hair starts to move.. as if there's a wind.

Oh boy, that dance scene made me cringe a little bit haha

"Let's do the running man"
mygoodness whyyyyyy haha

IF I HAD A BOYFRIEND LIKE TAKAO, I WILL MARRY HIM ALREADY BUT BUT.. TSUTSUMI IS SO GOOD TOO.. WAAAH
We all know that the second character always get rejected... aww
Don't worry Tsutsumi, i am still available
let my fav couple be aloneee~
eulsMar 31, 2017 8:09 PM

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Feb 2, 2018 8:50 AM

Feb 2013
Oh no!
Tsutsumi fell in love with Hanabi!
Feb 20, 2018 6:23 AM

Sep 2012
from the moment Hanabi started to try to become friends with Ayumu i said: Hanabi stay away if u don't want to make him fall in love for u & cause trouble in ur relationship with Yuuto u dumb-ass so u should leave this to some other girl, let some other girl become hes friend first & u later when the other girl has solved hes issue, cause when u help some1 with issues like him that person will end up falling for u, its like romance anime rule number one, it happens almost always

Hanabi ur digging ur own grave

Takao X Ayase

niiica said:

I really think Tsutsumi and Ayase will end up together, though? Or is that just me... I mean Takao seems like a Yuki to Tooru kinda thing where in the end they'll just be good friends...

nope, Tsutsumi is just temporary rival that gets crushed, just like the guy Hinata in maid-sama, hes there just to spice things up

SweetKiichigo said:
Honestly I feel bad for Tsutsumi, he seemed to have developed real feelings for Hanabi. the music playing in the background seemed to go well with the scene where Tsutsumi leaves the gym.

That red hair girl sure is a devil, straight up being mean to Hanabi but man Takao sure has style. "I'll answer all your questions"
The way he comforted Hanabi and made her feel special at the same time.

that's the reason i yelled inside Hanabi stay away from him, don't try to become hes friend, u can read more detailed explanation above from the beginning

TragicRomance said:
The OP still makes me laugh when they do this awkward closeup on Hanabi and Takao's face and they give this goofy smile, it makes me ugh. Same goes for the Aoi and Hiyama bench scene, they are so still in that shot. Wish they could spend some more budget on this show, it's nice.

The blonde kid seems annoying, he's so gonna eat his words and fall for Hanabi like a dog.

Takao is smooth as hell wow.

Cocoa is such a...

Someone stop Takao, he's gonna win the 2k16 smoothest kid award at this rate.

I can sense a little NTR lol. It won't happen, but ye. It's just that Hanabi is too nice.

Dat dance lmao. The others don't matter, it's all about Tsutsumi, the show-off.

He's such a tsundere tho. Okay I admit, he's not as bad. Tsundere are so unfair.. Anyways, I hope Marin falls for Tsutsumi at some point, I kinda wanna them together. We don't him to have onesided feelings forever, do we? Marin can fill the spot nicely. Also, I can sense some good chemistry between them. She isn't scared of him unlike Hanabi, and they might even have these little fights and all.

As innocent as ever, loved it.

i was thinking same, i mean i like if Tsutsumi x Marin happens

rsc-pl said:
Gtfo Tsutsumi, Seriously I don't like to see your messing with my favorite couple. And that whore too. She is great match for Tsutsumi.

if he does its as much Hanabi's fault as it is Tsutsumi's, read above my first txt
Sugram22Feb 20, 2018 6:44 AM
Apr 30, 2020 11:23 PM
Mar 2018
A big OOF for the fallen character but; Tsumitsumi desu!
Apr 30, 2020 11:33 PM
Mar 2018
niiica said:

At least think twice, the huge difference between if you're gonna compare takao to yuki would be extremely high unlike takao, he is straightforward and doesn't flinch his decisions, you're comparing a 12 yr old kid whose is better than 16 yr old guy.
May 1, 2020 12:07 AM
Mar 2018
21:42 OMG THAT PICTURE OF THEM LOOKS SO CUTE, fits very nicely her looking at him blankly and takao smiling aaawwwwww <3

More topics from this board

» Is this the same story as the 2014 OVA?

MrYandereFan26 - Jan 10

1 by Sakura_2345 »»
Jan 12, 6:50 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

30 by ims-tokyo »»
Aug 30, 2022 7:17 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2016

31 by XNohaco2468 »»
Aug 3, 2021 8:40 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

94 by hanakocheeks »»
Aug 2, 2021 1:32 AM

Poll: » 12-sai.: Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

53 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 4, 2021 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.