Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 27, 2015 5:14 AM

Oct 2009
I'm sad that it's over but I'm satisfied, 10/10 for me, I'm still laughing XD
Dec 27, 2015 7:31 AM

Aug 2015
I really love this series. Yamada always makes me laugh and those two finally end up together after all the struggle. :)
Dec 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Jun 2009
that feeling when your not sure how you should feel cause this is an ending an actual ending thus means no more season (unles they do a sequal) but damn no more though im happy i love how it tured out and that it got an ending but well fuck
Dec 27, 2015 11:43 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
They wanted to keep the confession as a Christmas treat, nice.

Best episode in Working season 3. I liked how Nazuna challenged Inami and she ends up poking her instead lol

Katanashi's mother wasn't as bad as people were making her seem to be. She just wanted Katanashi to be honest with his feelings which in my opinion isn't bad. We've seen him not being honest whenever he was asked if he liked Inami.

And now we know why Katanashi likes small kawaii things, runs in the family lol. Poor Popura almost got kidnapped xD
Let's be honest, I'm sure most of us would like Popura as a little sister. She's too darn cute to not ignore.

Matsumoto also makes a small appearance. Liked how she called police on Yamada's brother lol because she saw him carrying Katanashi's frail sister at night. xD
She may be normal but she can shine in her own way.

And with that the show reaches it's true finale.

Dec 27, 2015 1:06 PM

Jan 2015
Sad to see the series go. Very enjoyable and heartwarming ending. Great use of OP at the end.

SoumaxYamada ftw! Best characters of the show.
bobzannyDec 27, 2015 1:11 PM
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Dec 27, 2015 1:21 PM

Sep 2007
A SoL series to rival Aria.

Fantastic journey and absolutely superb conclusion. Inami is one of my favourite female characters in anime.

Going to miss this.

Dec 27, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
bobzanny said:
Great use of OP at the end.

definitely, hearing the first opening ever playing at the end, i nearly cried.

going to miss this dearly. <3
Dec 27, 2015 1:55 PM

May 2015
Riptos said:
All in all, a Slice of Life series wraps up with no real loose ends and so much character development throughout.

Alot of series could take notes off how well this series pulled it off. The third season of this is one of the best examples of them pushing a plot along without feeling like they were rushing it.
+1

Beautiful! One of the few anime that are really worth seeing and for a side dish you do get a natural laugh in the process. : ')

For people who follow this anime for the past 5 years, it can’t be a more satisfying ending for this show... The couples that were hinted from season 1 and the ones we expected were formed, the other couples are left to our imagination, most if not all of the loose ends were tied and this in my opinion makes it a perfect ending... To put the OP of the first season in the end credits gave a feeling of closure and nostalgia that was the cherry on top of my sundae… Sayonara, Working!
Dec 27, 2015 3:58 PM

Apr 2014
Finally, Souta confessed to Mahiru....so long, but worth the wait.
Aoi was the only one that can keep up with Otoo's wife...haha wonder how his wife disappeared so fast in such a short among of time.
This is my first impression when I first start with this series: I thought that Souta will end up with the loli Popura, but oh well lol.
Anyway, Souta's family is interesting...especially Nazuna and Izume. Like both of them. Also, his mom when she was young...so kawaii!
9/10 Sad that this will be the end!
Dec 27, 2015 7:24 PM
May 2014
isn't it just great when a sol anime gets a proper ending, thats so rare
Dec 27, 2015 8:25 PM
May 2013
i'm gonna call this "the show with the perfect dosages of everything" because that's what it really is. they delivered on every front and i don't think any ending has ever left me this satisfied. a solid 8/10 that feels more like a spiritual 9/10. it's been a great run those last 5+ years.
Dec 27, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
Well, I'm glad the fantasy setting was just there to throw us off for the real special.

What was her name again...Matsumoto? This might have been the most screen-time she's ever had in all 3 seasons combined.

Overall great show, and pretty long too since not too many series get three seasons.
Dec 27, 2015 10:23 PM
Jun 2011
Oqula said:
MrAwesome2015 said:

Almost 5 years of great, entertaining moments and laughter in 3 seasons, i will rly miss this show

You summed it up for me, this is among the first anime series I've watched. Definitely thankful to A-1 for this fantastic production, I got hit with so much nostalgia watching the ED.

OTP finally happened after 5 years of waiting.

Also Maya's misunderstanding had me dying, the transition into this eye-catcher was perfect:

Made even funnier by the police sirens you can hear in the background in the next scene
Dec 28, 2015 12:04 AM

Jun 2015
Nice way to end the series.
LOLed when I saw short Takanashi mom.

Gonna miss this so much now that it's truly ended!!

9/10

Dec 28, 2015 12:58 AM

Jul 2013
Should've ended with Nazuna taking over the world

Will miss this show. Great way to end off the series. 8/10
Dec 28, 2015 1:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well at this point everything was already set-up so it wasn't much of a surprising ending exactly, rather it was very predictable

Still nice to see an anime adaptation actually get adapted all the way to the real ending for once. Makes it easier to close the lid on it
Dec 28, 2015 2:15 AM

Jun 2009
Aww that was a nice ending. Really gonna miss this show. 9/10.

Dec 28, 2015 4:34 AM
Sep 2014
bobzanny said:

SoumaxYamada ftw! Best characters of the show.

I thought I was the only one who shipped Souma & Yamada! Really hoping that they'll end up together in the future.

One of the most satisfying conclusions in a long time :3
Dec 28, 2015 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
This is how a SOL romcom should be done, with no loose ends. Simply great. ~

I will be glad if they adapt the sequel 4-koma. Gonna miss the series :(.
Dec 28, 2015 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
Just perfectly beautiful. I love this show with all it's quirky humor and lovely misunderstandings. I'm so gonna miss this show.... Here's hoping something similar will come up sooner rather than later, but this has been perfection.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 28, 2015 1:51 PM

Nov 2012
Not what I was expecting, but I am glad that there was a proper Inami x Takahashi ending.
Dec 28, 2015 4:45 PM

May 2009
I'm going to miss this show damn it ;_; Every character in it, except for Yamada's brother maybe...
But this special was like the rest of the series - fun, interesting, easy-going and bit serious in the end. The way I like this show ^_^
And the awkward couple has been born finally! Not my favorite pairing actually, I prefer the blondie-katana couple more *^-^*
My favorite male character is probably Sato, and female Taneshima-chaaan~ she's so hilarious; Even though all characters are funny, relatable and interesting.
The theme in the end is my favorite song in the show :D S1 OP
Definitely sad that this is the end of Working. I started watching it casually, but started to get really happy when next season is announced... and now it's all over, which leaves me sad. But that's the way it is with all anime.

I would give this show overall 8, or 7+ out of 10. It was a fun trip and a lovely part of my weekly life. Thank you creators for this fantastic comedy!
Dec 28, 2015 6:38 PM

Aug 2012
That was perfect. Perfect way to cap off the brilliant season 3. Going to miss these characters a lot, there just isn't many shows that can pull off this kind of character dynamic and give every single character their due. Huge props to A-1 for seeing this through to the end.
Dec 28, 2015 9:55 PM

Jan 2008
I was rather disappointed with the third series, but this final rapped everything up rather nicely, even Maya had some air time, and was included in the photograph at the end.
It was a lot of fun to watch, and in my opinion was the funniest episode. ^_^
Dec 29, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2010
I was grinning like an idiot throughout from start to end...then suddenly got watery eyed when I realized we won't be seeing this cast ever again :*(

Such a fun ride and amazing conclusion. All the ships were concluded and all the characters developed perfectly.

Man I love Nazuna so much. The way she was being based at the start reading the mood and helping everyone in her own way like that. Then how she threatened her mom with her loli pics lol and finally the conquer the world. I really think if it's her she can do it ^^;

Yamada was so much fun as usual. "It's a former parents walk" XD And how she was thinking whether she's the reason Takanashi isn't coming and thinking of all the times he scolded her then saying "Nope no idea" was so lol I just love her interactions with Souma so much. Only character to get him that flustered hahaha

And her mom taking Takanashi's mom's place and having her approval ratings increasing was hilarious XD

Didn't expect Takanashi's mom was a legal loli before O_O

Satou saying he'll protect Yachiyo so she doesn't need the katana was so sweet <3
And the way Kyouko was "U can make me more parfaits now" and Satou's "Is she consoling her or just wants to eat more" was priceless XD

Such a fun series with one of the best casts out there. Definitely gonna miss it. 9/10
Dec 30, 2015 9:55 AM

Feb 2015
Guess that is the end :D. gonna miss it :(
this episode was great. the joke still the same as always and the romance still looked good to me. i give it 9/10.
They need to teach Nazuna from the beginning again XD. Dat Takanashi's Mother's when she was a kid. That caught me off guard.
And the scene where Otoo's wife always went missing, that was so funny.
Great ride :D

Thanks for the show A-1 Pictures.
YizelTroDec 30, 2015 10:00 AM
Dec 31, 2015 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
Great ending I am gonna miss this show so much.
:)
Jan 1, 2016 11:29 PM

Apr 2010
Another great series draws the curtain on its long-awaited finalé. As one of the first shows I ever started watching this one stuck with me pretty well. Felt like I had that built-up connection with the characters over the last three seasons. This ending did it justice and the series was pulled off splendidly. I'm going to miss seeing more of this bunch of misfits. Never a dull moment with them. 9/10.

Jan 2, 2016 2:26 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely ending of this franchise I must say, wrapping things off quite lovely, especially the last season which was very lovely with the character development and to have such a lovely finish sure makes the whole franchise great!

It's actually quite sad to see this series finish, but it had to end somewhere and the way they did it like this sure made it great.

So all in all a great final episode and a great franchise is general.

I do however wonder what ever happened to the crossover anime series between Working! and Servant x Service.
Jan 3, 2016 6:09 PM

Jan 2011
Great way to start off 2016! Thanks Working!! for years of entertainment For SoL working is one my favorites it always had a nice sense of character interactions and with each season it grew to the end they were all connected in one way or another,not only that with such a large likeable cast you wouldn't expect to get all this character development but with the finale season and this special we got a very satisfying ending with closure on almost everything through out the years of it's airing.

Gonna miss this so much 9/10!

And neverforget Maya the ghost of Wagnaria
Jan 4, 2016 7:17 AM

Aug 2015
I still can't believe it's actually over...
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Jan 4, 2016 1:27 PM

May 2015
I will greatly miss this series. This is one of the rare and few 4-koma/comedy/slice of life series that have been superbly adapted to the very end. And I’m extremely satisfied with the ending.

I heard that the mangaka recently started to work on a new comedy/slice of life manga about voice acting. Hopefully it is as good as Working!!, and if so, I’ll be eagerly waiting for that to get its own anime adaptation. If there is one thing the mangaka knows to do pretty well it’s comedy/slice of life, and that’s a given.

Now, if I could only get a 3rd season of Silver Spoon, that’ll be awesome.

Anyhow, a solid 9/10 for the entire series (season 1 thru 3 + final episode).

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jan 4, 2016 11:48 PM

May 2015
What a great show!!! I miss really miss it Waaaahh
Jan 6, 2016 1:09 AM
Jul 2018
This was a pretty good last episode/special. Made me chuckle a couple of times. Some parts wasn't as good as the others but this was nevertheless pretty good.

Rated this the same as the previous three actually, 8/10
Jan 7, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2013
takanashi kun best girl
Jan 7, 2016 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
Unpleasant episode, all that could be said, has been pronounced, if the circle closed and with it, alas, even the souls. I will miss them very much, but I liked that it was put an end.

My rating is 8.5 / 10.

MrAwesome2016 said:

Almost 5 years of great, entertaining moments and laughter in 3 seasons, i will rly miss this show...

9/10

Good pic!
Jan 8, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Ignoring Stark, it was a great way to end it the whole way through. This show has never been 'exciting', all it needed was a conclusion to wrap things up and thats what we got.
Jan 9, 2016 6:25 AM

Aug 2013
Ya know after that stupid first season i never thought i'd come to like this series

Inami and most of the crew annoyed me way too much but it was much much better 2nd season onwards

cool ending too
Jan 9, 2016 7:00 PM

Jan 2013
Missed this anime so much :D
Taneshima so cute :3 Missed her cutness ahahaha
Nazuna is the best girl haha Love her, there should be a OVA dedicated to her xD
I will surely miss this show, but I'm glad that it ended well.

MrAwesome2016 said:

Almost 5 years of great, entertaining moments and laughter in 3 seasons, i will rly miss this show...

9/10

Thank you for this anime, and that ending pic...will miss this for sure ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 10, 2016 11:17 PM

Aug 2007
Now that's how you end a series! And Nazuna best imouto!
Jan 16, 2016 8:54 PM

Jan 2012
For a sec I thought that this was gonna be a spinoff special due to that PVs. Very clever

Matsumoto best girl
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 19, 2016 9:20 AM

Jun 2009
next Servant X Service please!!!!
Jan 20, 2016 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
I never get sad when an anime is over but this has me like ; - ;

I loved this anime, the characters were so nice and unique and played off each other so well. I love the character and relationship development and was nice to see all the characters really grow as people. Especially with Inami who I abhorred at the beginning. Yamada is my queen though ♥

This was an awesome anime~
Jan 23, 2016 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
Does anyone know what Inami's 711 hair clip means? In season 2 episode 11, she wears a 173 clip, which spells out "Inami".
Jan 24, 2016 8:35 AM

Oct 2009
Great conclusion.
Jan 25, 2016 5:42 AM

Jun 2013
shit man his mom is scary well that was nice and funny it's sad to see it end but c'est la vie :)
Jan 27, 2016 4:17 AM

Jan 2008
Great end to a great series!
Jan 28, 2016 7:46 AM

Feb 2015
Nice episode to end the series. One of the most amusing anime i've seen.
Feb 9, 2016 10:48 AM
May 2009
bucket3432 said:
Does anyone know what Inami's 711 hair clip means? In season 2 episode 11, she wears a 173 clip, which spells out "Inami".

maybe because "seven one one" is similar to first words of first opening "someone one one"
Feb 9, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2015
canadave said:
Oh, and--Aoi Yamada NEEDS a spinoff series of her own. Funniest anime character I've seen in some time.

You should say that again :)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The openings and endings

Biribiri10 - Jul 19, 2022

5 by rimibata »»
Sep 9, 8:12 PM

» What did you think of this ending?

AoiroBlueColor - May 24, 2021

3 by RjtheGreat14 »»
Dec 8, 2022 5:49 PM

» Does WWW.WAGNARIA pick up from this show?

AoiroBlueColor - May 24, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
May 24, 2021 7:10 PM

» Preview

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2015

12 by Kursan »»
Apr 26, 2021 2:22 PM

» Raws for Extras (from final vol. of Working!!! manga)

karmenmeghan - Jan 3, 2016

3 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
Sep 3, 2020 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.