Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 28, 2012 3:35 PM
Oct 2007
This show is getting less and less likeable to the extent that the OP/ED are the only scene that excite me..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2012 8:15 PM

May 2008
Whoa...the motorcycle person is a girl? O__O
/shocked

And other than it being obvious that Ogami wouldn't be looking for Sakura seeing as he left her, I liked this episode, as a non-manga reader xD I'm still trying to figure out what the heck 01 is up to.
Nov 28, 2012 11:34 PM
Oct 2012
I finally watched it after being indecisive on whether I should drop it or not and finally decided that I'll continue the show. There's only a few episodes left and I've already come this far so why not? I really liked this show during the first 2 episodes and then decided to read the manga to get ahead. Starting in episode 3, it got quite a bit different from the manga and from there, the anime became very different from the manga. I think this anime would've been better if they actually followed the manga more closely.
Nov 29, 2012 4:27 AM

Oct 2011
I honestly prefer when the Anime is different from the Manga because then you have 2 different stories to look forward to. Otherwise, I wouldn't read the manga because it would be seeing the same thing twice. =/ But I do think the Anime should be good on it's own as well. I really like this series.

This episode was a bit slow for me but the end made up for it. Was happy to see Rui's powers and a nice twist that Heike would betray the code:breakers. Rui better not be dead though...
Nov 29, 2012 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Nice blocked Sakurakouji-kun! ;)
What an altruist she is...
Nov 29, 2012 7:36 AM

Oct 2009
What the fucking fuck???!!!!!!!!
WHY dammit why??? :(( This sucks, why change so much.........
Nov 29, 2012 8:13 PM

Feb 2011
That was an incredibly boring episode.
Nov 30, 2012 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
Heike such a evil bastard.
Nov 30, 2012 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
Nov 30, 2012 4:18 PM
May 2012
Hikarusuke said:

Indeed he is!

I MEAN I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WITNESSED!

Is this the end of her!? Come on EP9!!

I want to see how THAT BASTARD HEIKE deserved to get burned in hell by Oogami!!

GODDAMNED THESE FEELINGS JUST LIKE OTHER ANIMES THAT I WATCHED (Accel World, Guilty Crown & ETC)!!
JafriZinDec 11, 2012 7:10 AM
Dec 2, 2012 3:52 PM

Jul 2012
Kyaa, Heike! >_< Well, I did expect that Sakura was adopted but still that moment where her parents told Ogami gave me the chills! I wonder what happened to Sakura in the past.. Also, it kinda just seems to me that all Sakura can do is defense.. ;\ I'd like to see more of her powers(: Good episode nonetheless^^
Dec 3, 2012 7:05 AM

Dec 2008
Damn you, Heike!!!! I hate you so much right now!!!

Yuuki's Lost form is just adorable. I want to pick him up, pet him, and snuggle him!
Dec 3, 2012 8:34 AM
Apr 2011
This episode was pretty much balls. They just wasted almost the entire episode dillydallying at Sakurakouji's house so that Ogami's heart could grow three times the size that day, and only 2 minutes toward the end did something actually happen.

This anime's pretty cool nevertheless. The only piece of retarded I can't get over is the subplot regarding the kid's organs. If all that dude needed was organs for his kid, he didn't need to kill all the other kids. With modern technology, it's possible to find out if somebody's organs are compatible with just a simple blood test. Clearly his motive was not his little girl, but cash. His girl was just an excuse. I didn't like how the anime made him out to be a bad guy and then tried to make us feel sorry for him with some retarded plot twist.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2012 9:24 PM

Nov 2007
I haven't read the manga, but I was getting the feeling that something had gone awry. ^^; I wasn't sure if it was deviations from the manga or if it was simply trying to stuff too much story into too few episodes, though.

I might pick up the manga so I can get the full story, since it appears it has been straying.

Kind of upset Heike did a face-heel turn, though. ^^; He's one of my favorites. I wouldn't be surprised if he is just being sly and his betrayal was only fake, though. I hope Rui is okay. And why is Sakurakouji so... naive?! She has a brain, she should use it. I saw it coming from a mile away.
Dec 5, 2012 10:46 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode. Ah the betrayal.
Dec 8, 2012 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
y r there so little posts
then Code:Breaker is less popular than I thought :(

awww the Code Breakers' side has gotten weaker now Heike has sided with /hitomi >.<
xxanimeeeDec 8, 2012 3:24 PM
Dec 9, 2012 11:45 AM

Oct 2012
nice episode, it felt very long, many things happened in just 20 minutes. and that betrayal... well, let's see what happens next :)
Dec 10, 2012 4:13 PM

Apr 2009
I liked Yuuki's Lost form, not because it was cute but he's more serious and less prone to spacing out dreaming of Nyanmaru, too bad he can't use his power in Lost form.

Eden's probably gonna dissolve the codebreakers after this, they're too unstable and their integrity are now dubious. Ah well, make a new team...Avengers assemble! LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 10, 2012 5:59 PM

May 2011
Oooohhh so Sakura was adopted, and damn =/ it looks like she went through some really brutal shit back then. No wonder she's got that attitude towards death.

And oh shit Heike is a traitor, didn't see that coming (though I wonder if he's really betraying the Code:Breakers or if this is just a part of his plans). I hope that Prince is alright as well.

Sad to see people say on this thread that this was completely different from how the manga went.
Dec 11, 2012 7:12 AM
May 2012
Damn, so much insanity goin on in this anime. first was accel world, sword art online, guilty crown now this.

why am I have a bad feeling about this next?! So much anime that I've been taken seriously though (because of emotional feelings till you can't let go after what happened)...
Dec 20, 2012 9:34 PM
Dec 2012
Yuki's cat bluetooth is the best thing ever...
Jan 6, 2013 6:32 PM

Dec 2010
I'm 100% sure Heike is just pretending.

Anyway, it was a decent episode. Something I noticed about Sakura - her face expressions make her look so dumb, but I guess it's ok since it's her. Tho her stupidity got kinda got kinda justified this episode..
Mar 6, 2013 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
Another episode of suck.
Oct 28, 2013 11:09 AM

Jun 2011
Ju-da-su said:
Guess that's a nail to a coffin...Simply the ugliest episode so far for me.

I mean, firstly, they clearly CHANGE RUI'S PAST! Hitomi was the one who cheered her up!? And her "Shadow" ability. She can never block Heike's attack because she's holding the bridge and that car? Hilarious. Her shadow isn't that petty. She doesn't have the second name of "Graceful God Guardian" for nothing, dammit. Unless she lost her power, I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be able to block Heike's attack there. As long as she has some shadow around her, she should be able to ward Heike's attack off. >:S

Second, how Sakura was adopted is utterly...wrong...I mean, Shibuya was the one who left her with the Sakurakoujis. They decided to leave the whole thing about Shibuya out of the anime, do they?

Third, Nenene...I don't get WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS ABOUT!?

And...Heike...WHAT THE FUCK!

And as I thought, they throw Rui-Heike's interaction into the rubbish dump. Heike will NEVER compliment Rui, even under that circumstance. He hates her.

I've read the manga so long ago and forgotten the details, nice way to remind me. Didn't really like this episode. Kinda boring.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 13, 2014 6:40 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode, that little bit of back story about Sakura was quite lovely as well and I'm sure the next episode will be rather interesting!
May 31, 2014 12:38 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Heike you fool. And Sakura you IDIOT!
Oct 9, 2014 7:43 AM

Apr 2010
I knew something shady was going on with Heike. Hahaha. . .
Mar 5, 2015 1:48 AM
May 2010
I have to say...Wow... Sakura is actually abducted just by believing in that idiotic lie? Heike could have done much better than that...
Having not read the manga, I call that an asspull instead of "plot twist"... like the author wakes up one day and be like "Let's throw this random scene in just to f**k with the readers!"
jimmy2027Mar 5, 2015 1:54 AM
Mar 26, 2015 7:00 PM

Feb 2011
rimedragona said:
I haven't read the manga, but I was getting the feeling that something had gone awry. ^^; I wasn't sure if it was deviations from the manga or if it was simply trying to stuff too much story into too few episodes, though.

Yes, something has felt "off" to me for a few episodes now. I'm still enjoying it, but I'll definitely be reading the manga after this.

On a side note, I can't get enough of kitty Yuuki. XD
Dec 27, 2015 3:26 AM

Aug 2013
ttcchen said:
GUYS GO READ THE MANGA!!!! DON'T WATCH THE ANIME, IT SUCKS!!! (well, for the most part, tho the fight scenes were great)

What's the point of spamming the same message in every thread. Once is enough.
Sep 29, 2021 3:19 AM

Jun 2010
Sakura as a character and how she is handled in the story is slowly getting on my nerves. Why have her portrayed as proficient in martial arts and supposedly physically really strong and then never doing anything with it? And even worse how can you take such a character with a kind of honorable-to-a-fault samurai demeanor and then play her in a damsel in distress role?

The character achetype calls for some kind of proactive role and not just some annoying girl on the sidelines who is always out of her depth and in need of saving. It's as if the author wanted an unconventional and strong female lead character but then had no idea how to handle it and defaulted back to the typcial reverse harem setup. So now we're left with something half-baked.
AsturaetusSep 29, 2021 3:29 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The purpose of the female lead.

RudeRedis - Jan 6

3 by Sekiro94 »»
Jan 6, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2012

78 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 3, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

102 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 1, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2012

222 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:56 PM

Poll: » Code:Breaker Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2012

163 by AyanAliShah »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.