Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2015 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a crazy episode Wow, this one must of taken the cake even among the ones that aired so far.

Started with trial and quickly pushed its way with other themes and style like princess fantasy and kings. I didn't expect this tbh but nonetheless a fun way to present the show. Cute ED card though.
Stark700Jan 26, 2015 8:58 AM
Jan 26, 2015 9:05 AM

Oct 2012
Okay, at this point the series has gone totally insane. I don't know how much longer I can hang on.

Please click on the link below if the above image failed to display properly:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/mikiy666-tenco/imgs/2/9/2965be48.jpg
okanaganJan 26, 2015 9:10 AM
Jan 26, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2007
So yeah this pretty much confirms the wall as the wall between homophobia and sexual freedom.

Really interested in why the court represented the princes. That might have some foreshadowing for future.
AhenshihaelJan 26, 2015 11:35 AM
Jan 26, 2015 11:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just me or was this a lot better than the previous episodes? Like a lot better?
Jan 26, 2015 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
What, that was a crazy episode.

Lulu came up a numerous ways to get rid of Prince Mirun. Prince Mirun can still alive after all those death events.
Jan 26, 2015 11:58 AM

Nov 2012
HaXXspetten said:
It was. Not only was the Lulu back story very interesting (which also seems to relate to present Kureha) the execution was very well done too.

I feel bad for whoever dropped the series before this episode.
Jan 26, 2015 12:03 PM

May 2013
Damn the prince survived from quick sand with a monster in it and lava. It was cool seeing Lulu's past.
Jan 26, 2015 12:11 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Mirun doesn't always die, but even when he does, he doesn't. What a tough little guy! The way Lulu kept sending him to fetch the Promise Kiss was hilarious though! Shine! XD

After seeing Lulu's backstory, the phrase at the beginning of each episode about loving and hating from the beginning (at the same time) makes a lot more sense now. Bears and humans may not actually be enemies after all.

The "Yuri approved" sequences seem to differ depending on what type of verdict is being delivered. Interested in seeing if Ginko's Promise Kiss will come to pass. If so, with whom? Probably Lulu?

Decent episode. Even though I didn't get a hold of it all, I can still see a lot of symbolism going on in the show.

Jan 26, 2015 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
okanagan said:
Okay, at this point the series has gone totally insane. I don't know how much longer I can hang on.

It is actually becoming more clear,in my opinion.
Jan 26, 2015 12:21 PM

Dec 2013
Very fun and interesting episode, probably the best so far. But definitely needs a rewatch to understand everything better.
Jan 26, 2015 12:33 PM
Sep 2011
I didn't like it as much as last weeks, but still it was a pretty solid episode. I feel that this episode in particular will draw a lot of discussion, since there was a lot of interesting scenes that will make a lot more sense once they're analyzed by someone much smarter than me.

Also everyone who's playing Ikuhara bingo can happily tick, "incest", from their cards.(Assuming the Promised Kiss represents what I think it does).
Jan 26, 2015 12:38 PM

Mar 2014
Shaniyaz said:
The "Yuri approved" sequences seem to differ depending on what type of verdict is being delivered. Interested in seeing if Ginko's Promise Kiss will come to pass. If so, with whom? Probably Lulu?.
I'd say her Promise Kiss would be with Kureha since they have shown Ginko with the same star shaped pendant that Kureha's mother wore on that one picture.
“Listen, little girl. When I refer to a young woman, I mean someone who manages a student dorm and has the tolerance to give anyone advice if they want it. And there is one thing you lack as far as that’s concerned. Do you know what that is, little girl?”

There was no way she could, so she gave him a confused look and he gave the answer.

“These common breasts of yours disqualify you from providing the support of a young woman. Give up and try again later.”
-Kamijou Touma
Jan 26, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2007
Nobunagun said:
Shaniyaz said:
The "Yuri approved" sequences seem to differ depending on what type of verdict is being delivered. Interested in seeing if Ginko's Promise Kiss will come to pass. If so, with whom? Probably Lulu?.
I'd say her Promise Kiss would be with Kureha since they have shown Ginko with the same star shaped pendant that Kureha's mother wore on that one picture.

I do wonder how the teacher(who is obviously a bear due to Yuri in last name) figures into that.

Love triangle in the past or something?
Jan 26, 2015 12:48 PM

Jun 2014
Shabadaaaaaaa! Shababdab dadaaaaa!
Jan 26, 2015 12:50 PM

Oct 2013

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 26, 2015 12:55 PM

Dec 2008
LOL.
Like the scenes of Ringo in Penguindrum.
Jan 26, 2015 12:56 PM

Oct 2014
Crazy and funny episode about Lulu´s past. Life Sexy as storyteller was so awesome X3. Best episode so far.
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
Jan 26, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2008
Pretty batshit episode, and in a good way. The scenes where Lulu kicked her brother off a cliff was 10/10 every time they showed it.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jan 26, 2015 12:57 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Fantastic episode. The motivations of Ginko and Lulu were revealed.
Jan 26, 2015 1:11 PM
Sep 2011
Wouldn't it be ironic if this show that literally has lesbians in its title turned out to be not so much a clear-cut portrayal of lesbians like everything from the promo material to the first few episodes suggested? (Big surprise, I know, since it's been clear from the beginning that nothing in this show can be taken at face value).

According to this episode Lulu's main reason to cross the Wall of Severance with Ginko is because she wants to help her find her own "Promise Kiss" since she has experienced the (self-inflicted) loss of one herself along with the feelings of regret following it and doesn't want Ginko to make the same mistake she did. (Prince Mirun constantly getting resurrected even after the most absurd murder plot conspired by his sister probably symbolizes his persisting child-like love for her until his feelings die down since she never returns them anyway, symbolized by his "death").

Ginko's necklace greatly resembles the one Kureha's mother is wearing in her pictures so perhaps she's driven by motherly love to meet Kureha. Nothing about these two spells particularly "lesbian" in this episode aside perhaps from Lulu's disinterest in princes, another indication that the girls-turned-bears like Mitsuko and the bears from across the wall are very different kinds of "bears" and should be treated as such.

In comparison one can't help but notice how sexually aggressive Ginko and Lulu have been depicted as so far in the human world (necktie choking on the chouch scene, anyone?). Is it because "that's the sexy way" and therefore the only possible and acceptable way (as deemed by the judges) for them to venture out into the human world and fit in?

I wouldn't be surprised if the "Promise Kiss" turns out to be nothing more than an artificial concept put on a pedestal by the people using it ("By crossing the wall you will lose kisses FOREVER", my ass) just like the concept of princes in Utena.

Speaking of Utena, characters "sacrificing" themselves seems to be a reoccuring theme in Ikuhara's works and it couldn't be more apparent than in this case: Lulu who didn't even shy away from murder to secure her spot as the heir to the throne at first, willingly leaves everything behind in order to realize her loved one's wish, dressed as a maid no less!
Jan 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Mar 2011
So, a much more normal, much saner (although still way past the line of what we'd consider “normal” in general even for anime) episode, pretty well done.. I'd say I'm no longer confused except nothing in it fits what we've seen before (well, almost nothing). Basically we got a bunch of answers… for questions we didn't ask.

Ah well :-D at least one more week without dropping.

More and more getting the feeling I won't be surprised if it turns out we are the bad guys in the show's symbolism though…
Jan 26, 2015 1:40 PM
May 2014
Quite an interesting episode, we are shown Lulu's backstory, which is mainly to show the reason why she joined Ginko. The bee pushing everyone away from her besides her brother reminds me of the hedgehog dilemna, in that, she couldn't get close to anyone but the prince. After losing her brother and realizing what she lost she gains resolve to help Ginko find the 'promised kiss'.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jan 26, 2015 1:55 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Jan 26, 2015 2:18 PM

Apr 2014
still dont know what the f... is going on but atleast after the first half some things start to make sense..?
Jan 26, 2015 2:46 PM
Apr 2013
Finally some real Ikuhara!!

Much better, looking forward to future episodes

Also, I think we miiight just have a bingo....!!!
animal sidekick (lulu's wasp) + fabulousness (everywhere) + lesbians + incest + princesses

?? A bit forced I know haha
Jan 26, 2015 2:57 PM
Jul 2012
God, there is too much fog on the themes on all the episodes. I feel like I've only bits and parts of the whole picture.

But, this episode is great. While the previous episodes were all an over-arching story, this is a single story episode which gives it far more clarity.
Jan 26, 2015 3:03 PM

Jun 2014
The OP is just beautiful, would really want a full version

Jan 26, 2015 3:37 PM

Jan 2013
See that they can do it well when they don't try to be random all over the place.
Pretty good, it did gave them a meaning to be there.
Jan 26, 2015 3:38 PM

Jul 2007
Silver4000 said:
See that they can do it well when they don't try to be random all over the place.
Pretty good, it did gave them a meaning to be there.

Except that "they" have yet to be random and everything in the show had a meaning and sense of poignancy to it.
Jan 26, 2015 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
That's better than the previous ep. There has been too much recycling lately. But such a in your face exposition is a heavy way to write backstories. Slightly distasteful.

I liked the music. I do not like the sound effects (the shaba-daba-doo and kuma-shock thingies), but the background ost was pretty strong this time.

Other than that we got a whole new bunch of symbols. I can't say that I like the rate, since the old ones do not have enough meat on them yet. I hope that they will click into a picture in the end, but I have doubts.
Jan 26, 2015 3:43 PM

Jun 2014
I am going to make that my pickup line:

"That is the sexy way. Shaba-da-doo."

Jan 26, 2015 3:44 PM

Feb 2014
Great episode!!!
At the start I really disliked this series but now I reaaaaaally like it.
Lulu backstory was really cool. I laughed everytime when she kicked her brother.
Jan 26, 2015 3:56 PM

Feb 2011
that shabadaba with background thunders xD
lol the attempts to kill her brother xD
that kid is unkillable....but not immortal

HaXXspetten said:
like there was an actual story going on? yeah surprising
ZeandoJan 26, 2015 4:02 PM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jan 26, 2015 4:05 PM
Nov 2013
I must say, that story Life Sexy was telling was pretty interesting. I now see Lulu and Ginko differently and can say that they are the best part of the show so far.
Jan 26, 2015 4:10 PM

May 2013
Great episode! Lulu's backstory starts like "Woah! She was a princess? Interesting." and then I'm shrieking all over the place at just how damn cute she looks. Then comes her brother and I hate him -at first- because he takes the attention away from Lulu and then I'm again shrieking at how cute he looks.

I honestly felt bad when I saw Lulu rejecting him over and over again... it was just plain.. ouch. Especially when he died trying to get her honey again. I even got angry at her because she was actually happy (at first).

Anyway, good art, good music, the jokes got me laughing like crazy again and the new art by the ending was really really cute. It was a good episode, having some background explained is nice and I feel some of my doubts were cleared. I kind of find Ginko and Lulu much nicer in comparison to the image i had of them by the end of last episode.

I'm already hype-y about the next episode lol. Maybe this time we'll see about the background of Ginko, the teacher or Kureha's mom.
Jan 26, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2014
they REALLY love recycling animations and ENTIRE SCENES dont they...
Best episode so far, but thats not really saying much.
At least it convinced me to stay on board.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 26, 2015 4:26 PM
Oct 2012
Eudaimonia said:
Wouldn't it be ironic if this show that literally has lesbians in its title turned out to be not so much a clear-cut portrayal of lesbians

I don't think the show is about lesbianism. It seems that the show is about love, more particularly lost love. The lesbianism is primarily both a metaphor and a way to keep interest.

Kureha loved and lost her mother, Kureha loved and lost Sumika. Lulu in the end truly loved her brother, yes she fantasized about killing him (something that many older siblings feel when they are first replaced by the new child), but ultimately she loved him, and now, similar to Kureha she is lost in her grief. Ginko understands that Kureha is truly suffering and wants to help her. The "promise kiss" is a metaphor for accepting death and love and finally being able to move on.

The bad girls and the bad bears don't have love: they are petty, greedy, jealous, whatever, ultimately they are all selfish (which is the very furthest thing away from being "in love). Humans that way get eaten, bears that way get shot.

Best line of the episode "if it is more dresses or princes, don't need them". One line that effectively undermines the entire Disney empire!

For those who think things only started making sense this episode, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STORY DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE ISN'T A PLOT.

Edit: Should add, I am not saying that my interpretation is right, or that I "get" the plot (because I could be wrong), but we are only 1/3rd the way into the story, things don't have to be clear yet as long as it is interesting to watch.
Takuan_SohoJan 26, 2015 4:32 PM
Jan 26, 2015 4:32 PM

Oct 2012
Here is the complete set of "Amazon Stalker points" as of this moment,
9:30 am Tokyo time, 4:30 pm Pacific time, 7:30 pm Eastern time.

V1 2015/3/25 BD ..990 DVD 196
V2 2015/4/24 BD ..878 DVD 206
V3 2015/5/27 BD 1094 DVD 271
V4 2015/6/24 BD 1260 DVD 329
V5 2015/7/24 BD 1464 DVD 376
V6 2015/8/26 BD 1718 DVD 442

The first column: Volume number (there will be six volumes)
Second column: Release date (date going on sale): Y/M/D
"BD" means the "Blu-ray disc"
For each, the numbers shown are the "Amazon Stalker points".

People are just waking up in Japan right now, so most people have not seen
Episode 4 yet. I am collecting these numbers now as a baseline. I want to see
whether Episode 4 makes these points go higher or lower in Japan.

"Amazon Stalker points" are one measure of the popularity of an anime series
among Japanese fans. Specifically, it is based on the number of pre-orders
placed for the Blu-rays and the DVDs, but only on Amazon. A complicated
mathematical algorithm is used to predict how much money will be earned
from sales of Blu-rays and DVDs. This income is essential to the "bottom line"
of an anime series.

As a non-expert on Amazon Stalker points, these numbers look really bad
(abysmal) to me. In other words, people in Japan don't like Yurikuma.

In case anybody here wants to learn how to look up Amazon Stalker points,
here is an excellent explanation:
https://bakalaureate.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/guest-post-anime-and-sales-analysis-by-yuyucow/
As well, here is the key webpage where the title of a series is entered and
the "Amazon Stalker points" then pop up for each BD/DVD volume.
http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index2.cgi?sort=rankup
All of the instructions are in Japanese, much of it kanji, but you don't need
to be fluent in reading Japanese in order to use it.
okanaganJan 26, 2015 4:58 PM
Jan 26, 2015 4:33 PM

Jan 2009
1. Dam, man, when the show gets serious, it gets good, especially with the OST in the 2nd half. That ost just puts me in a euphoric trance.

2. It's cuz of cute lil boys like lulu's lil bro that old dudes become pedos…

9/10
Jan 26, 2015 4:39 PM

Dec 2014
Really? キス、スキ?

No way a former princess/bear can cook, Lulu you bought that from a store aren't you?

Ginko also gave up her high social status to pursue something personally important. If only Ginko met Kureha's mom during her raiding like the one in Sankebetsu brown bear incident, and somehow built a bond with her, and also somehow cause her death, combining the testimony from the witnesses and Ikuhara's visual that would make a great episode.

Desire~~for more delicious drama from Ikuhara~~sexy~~

Crazy thought: It's not the KUMA suddenly develop a desire to eat people, it's people that want to eat other people(maybe a metaphor for having a more aggressive personality, and all men is gone) turn into KUMA by the fragments, those survived, build and secure their own social circle but since it's the human nature to bully someone who deemed inferior in meeting the social standard (YURI), the same phenomenon happens but this time in a smaller, personal scale.
raveninthemuddleJan 26, 2015 5:09 PM
Jan 26, 2015 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Loved this episode. I'm really glad we got an episode all about Lulu, from all our main trio her personality honestly seemed the most lacking.
I think it wouldn't be too hard to say that when Lulu kept on kicking the boxes marked with "愛," it symbolized her rejecting any sort of love. The honey represented the love itself, every times she was offered it by her little brother, it was immediately tossed away. The bee buzzing around her was kind of a "personal bubble," if anyone stepped into it they would immediately be shooed away, or stung, as is what happened to the three judgemens. When we see the bee encircling her little brother at the end, it shows that she has finally accepted his love. Additionally, when the bee circles around both Lulu and Ginko, it shows that Lulu has allowed Ginko to get close to her.

The talk about the "promise kiss," I am not as sure about. I thin what it might be is a way of saying, "there is no greater love than trust." Lulu's little brother loved her so much that he came to her with the honey, time and time again, just because he completely trusted her to give him the "promise kiss" she said she'd do. Additionally, Ginko is going to the human world to see her lover. Even though that lover is human, and thus might kill her on sight, she still trusts that lover to allow her to deliver the "promise kiss."

Also, calling it now. Kureha x Ginko is endgame. The lover is either Kureha's mother or Kureha herself.

Lastly, this episode really reminded me of Penguindrum's episode where Masako repeatedly tried to kill her grandfather.
NessieFynnJan 26, 2015 6:31 PM
Jan 26, 2015 4:51 PM

Mar 2012
Wow. A beautiful episode. A lot of to take in at once, though. Definitely need a re-watch or two.

And, of course, holy lol at "shaba-daaaaa, shaba-dabadabaa!"
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 26, 2015 4:53 PM

May 2013
From a source I don't remember but probably unreliable, I've heard that the whole series represents themes of homophobia and basically getting past that or something. I mean it's the only theory out there so far I've seen so I'll just keep it in mind, at least I'm not completely lost.

I feel like that Life Sparkle bear also voice acts in that magical boy anime currently airing?

Goddamn that shabadabdabdbabdodododooo

Cute siblings awww <3 Ah wait nope the sister sucks. So is the princess the same Lulu? Update: Yes.

Honey porridge sounds kinda gross xD

There goes that quote hmm. Ah, so with MC it's basically the same scenario. Hopefully she won't make the same mistake as Lulu.

So what is the difference between love and kisses?

Shabadadoo.

Ginko and MC share the same star. Yep, they're lovers, kay.

New ED look, cute.
Jan 26, 2015 4:55 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, this episode was awesome. Symbolic overload, but that's okay.
Jan 26, 2015 5:06 PM

Dec 2013
Thoughts:

Yuri Kuma E4

The fairy tale this episode parallels the current story. Lulu portrays Kureha, rejecting the Promise Kiss (throwing the Prince's honey/swatting the porridge) and not releasing her true feelings. For Lulu this ended tragically, the Prince dying and never receiving a Kiss from her. Once she gained her desire of attention, without the Prince's love she felt hatred and loneliness. It's not until Ginko appears in the window to return the Honey, that Lulu comes to terms with her actions. Upon acceptance she was also able to see the same situation before her and choose to give up being loved in order to further Ginko's love.

"My kisses are already lost. I can never see them again. But Ginko still has hers. I know she'll complete her Promise Kiss in my place."
"In other words, you are entrusting Ginko Yurishiro with the wish you couldn't fulfill? Trying to achieve self-actualization that way is mere self-satisfaction. It's arrogance. It's a crime."
"That's fine. I'm a criminal-bear."

She doesn't care about herself at this point because it's already too late. The Prince is dead and along with it his Promise Kiss. But this is not only penance, but an opportunity to remember and connect with her deceased brother. By living her life as he used to, she continues to bear his spirit and Promise Kiss.

"If you forget what you lost... you really will lose it"

"Ginko... my love exists in seeing that your love is fulfilled. I feel like if I do that, I can see him again. Just one more time..."

Honey = Promise Kiss
Promise Kiss = to be loved
Kureha = old Lulu
Prince = Ginko, unreciprocated but faithful love (even in the face of death)
The invisible storm = a single-minded society of no individuality

Pendant with Ginko - (not mother, maybe sister?)

Prediction: that Ginko's love is going to shift towards Lulu instead.
"Now the question remains: Will the Promise Kiss come to pass?"
mwsmws22Jan 26, 2015 5:19 PM
Jan 26, 2015 5:07 PM

Jul 2007
NessieFynn said:

I think it wouldn't be too hard to say that when Lulu kept on kicking the boxes marked with "愛," it symbolized her rejecting any sort of love. The honey represented the love itself, every times she was offered it by her little brother, it was immediately tossed away. The bee buzzing around her was kind of a "personal bubble," if anyone stepped into it they would immediately be shooed away, or stung, as is what happened to the three judgemens. When we see the bee encircling her little brother at the end, it shows that she has finally accepted his love. Additionally, when the bee circles around both Lulu and Ginko, it shows that Lulu has allowed Ginko to get close to her.

Yeah the Bee was pretty much rejection/severance represented around her.

Someone brough this point up but birds/bees/doves imagery has been assigned to rejection in this show(ex: the homophobic implications in the school, always surrounded by birds, the lilies turning into doves in the background last episode, etc)

Adding to Lulu's disinterest in "Princes" that certainly paints Wall of Severance as Homophobia.

It is certainly interested that the "Trial of Severance" is held by the three princes Lulu rejected too.
Jan 26, 2015 5:08 PM

Mar 2012
How do birds/doves represent rejection? That interpretation seems farfetched at best, unless I'm missing something.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 26, 2015 5:13 PM

Jul 2007
ImmahJosh said:
How do birds/doves represent rejection? That interpretation seems farfetched at best, unless I'm missing something.

In previous episode we had the whole Class-S relationship symbolism being "Lilies turning into Doves" and the whole school has been shown surrounded by bird. There's bird imagery everywhere and the birds generally seems to be associated with "turning invisible"(in the whole class s idea that lesbianism is something you grow out into being straight)

So in that we already have doves and birds representing homophobia.

In this episode we had bee representing Lulu's feelings of rejecting disliking the advances of three men(which pretty much establishes her as a lesbian)
Jan 26, 2015 5:19 PM

Feb 2013
CookingPriest said:
ImmahJosh said:

In previous episode we had the whole Class-S relationship symbolism being "Lilies turning into Doves" and the whole school has been shown surrounded by bird. There's bird imagery everywhere and the birds generally seems to be associated with "turning invisible"(in the whole class s idea that lesbianism is something you grow out into being straight)

So in that we already have doves and birds representing homophobia.

In this episode we had bee representing Lulu's feelings of rejecting disliking the advances of three men(which pretty much establishes her as a lesbian)

Additionally, we often see our very, very gay characters walking on the spiral staircase with doves on the side. No matter which direction the characters walk, it is always in the opposite direction to the doves. This implies that our very, very gay characters are at odds against, or somehow opposed the the force that the doves represent. What force would homosexual people be more obviously in opposition to than homophobia?
Jan 26, 2015 5:35 PM

Jul 2012
This is some intriguing shit yo
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2015

161 by zoluer »»
Aug 9, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2015

107 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 16, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2015

140 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2015

194 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 16, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Yuri Kuma Arashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2015

417 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 16, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.