Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was kinda creepy.

I guess it's mostly because of Ulltih and the way she describes the nature of the game. Yet, Ruko finds a will to fight. Poor Tama though. I know she doesn't want to be in a a position to be fighting but it can't be helped..

The battle is pretty intense though.
Nov 14, 2014 10:15 AM

Jul 2010
Ulith's true colours... Akira being fully confused and falling into despair.

It was hard to watch Ruko fighting against Tama. Ruko having to win to save Hitoe :/
Tama being able to defend against the dark matter attack.

Iona knowing about Mayu and calling Mayu her mother! Iona quickly got on the bad side of Mayu.

The preview... is bringing more suffering...
Nov 14, 2014 10:44 AM

Jan 2009
1. Ulith giving akira a mental break down gave me chills

2. just hearing ulith talk makes me shake. i'm loving this psychological vibe

9/10
Nov 14, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2013
Akira just lost it mentally. That reveal at the end where Mayu is the mother. That was interesting.
Nov 14, 2014 10:50 AM
Jul 2012
WIXOSS is getting really good.
Nov 14, 2014 11:24 AM
Jun 2011
is tama fused with iona in the end of the preview? it sure looks like it
Nov 14, 2014 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
So, looks like Ulith used to be a girl before becoming a lirg, man is she bitchy.
Nov 14, 2014 12:01 PM
May 2014
Dam*, this series is and was well worth watching.
I took a liking to this series very early in S1, and it keeps getting better.

Edit: Btw, next episode's title is apparently: "This World is My Property".
konatachan80Nov 14, 2014 12:24 PM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 14, 2014 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
This will make me sound like an awful person, but I'm loving Ulith's character right now. She makes for a better villain than Iona ever could be.

Shame on Ruko for walking into a room with Aki-psycho and Ulith together with no backup -__-
I think she will either lose this fight or have it interrupted by a call from Grandma, judging from the next episode preview (more suffering for Tama-chan).

We also found out that the scar on Akira's face didn't appear by magic..

9/10 for the chills in this episode
Nov 14, 2014 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
This episode was so funny. I can't even at the things being said and done.

roflol
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Nov 14, 2014 12:53 PM
May 2014
ramenshojo said:
This will make me sound like an awful person, but I'm loving Ulith's character right now. She makes for a better villain than Iona ever could be.

Shame on Ruko for walking into a room with Aki-psycho and Ulith together with no backup -__-
I think she will either lose this fight or have it interrupted by a call from Grandma, judging from the next episode preview (more suffering for Tama-chan).

We also found out that the scar on Akira's face didn't appear by magic..

9/10 for the chills in this episode

She's a very "good" villain, no doubt about it..but Mayu seems to be even worse even though
she doesn't display it in the same manner.

The fact that Akira's scar wasn't made by magic makes that event even more significant.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 14, 2014 1:51 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Aki-lovely continues to be pathetic. I'm glad Ulith punched her right where it counts. Loved that groaning sound she made as she fell to the ground. XD

Looks like Ulith was always a twisted bitch, even as a human. Wonder what type of LRIG she had back then.
Even though Mayu says that Iona is Yami no Shoujo; I still have a hard time believing it, as Ulith said herself that Iona was a bit too refined for her taste.

Loved the battle scenes. Ruuko is really formidable when she's serious. Level 5 Iona is almost as strong as Tama!

Oho, Iona just spilled the beans. Mayu is the original girl from whom, both Yami no Shoujo and Hikari no Shoujo originated.
Too bad, merciless Mayu wanted to play around a little more.

Good episode. Tama will probably be overtaken by Ulith completely by next week.

Nov 14, 2014 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
There goes Aki-Lucky.

Cool battle!

So Ulith was crazy even back then....
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 14, 2014 2:41 PM

May 2014
I am a sadistic bitch too - Ulith

Thanks Okada, really needed another character to become like this. Mayu wants to do the same with Iona as well it seems... BAD IONA, NOW YOU CANNOT BREATHE!

So my theory about about the connection between Mayu, Tama, Iona and possibly Ulith is confirmed.
Nov 14, 2014 2:42 PM

Apr 2010
This cliffhangers are getting more exciting each episode if anything we might be seeing to many of them.
And personally i don't think this anime needs an cliffhanger each episode the keep it exciting as it's nice to watch without them as well.
But i have to say it's nice to see how things are turing out and somehow i am thinking that we might see Ruko as LIRG pretty soon if this continues the way it's currently going.
Nov 14, 2014 2:52 PM

Feb 2014
Akira snapped... her levels of craziness just went up even more.
I hope nothing bad happens to Iona, she is becoming one of my favourite characters in this anime.
Nov 14, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
Just when I thought Akira was really crazy, Ulith just swooped in and was like "nope, I got this shit."

I cracked when Iona said that Mayu is their mother. I don't know why, I just did. Anyway, interesting twist, let's see where this will go @_@

4/5
Nov 14, 2014 3:42 PM

Nov 2013
Ulith reminds me of Kirei Kotomine. It's the "The only thing that makes me happy is ruining other people lives!" thing.

Anyway, I've been wondering about it since I discovered that Iona's real life pre-constructed deck has a few White cards, and now I'm sure. Iona is NOT the "Girl of Black", but she is SUPPOSED to be.
Or at least, Mayu wants her to be.
Nov 14, 2014 4:16 PM

Nov 2012
Man hate how they've ruined Akira's character :/

Mayu is their mom,Iona quickly getting on her bad side.

Things are finally starting to get good again,iirc S1 didn't really pick up (atleast for me until episode 8) strange coincidence.
Nov 14, 2014 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
It was nice to see Ulith's true color.

Iona knew that Mayu is the mother, that was pretty surprising!
Nov 14, 2014 4:39 PM

May 2013
This was a lot to take in one episode. Very emotional, corrupted, and more.

So that's how Aki got the scar? I hadn't thought how exactly she'd acquired it, so it's quite pitiable despite her despicable personality. Also the fact that she's become so dependent on Ulith's "love". I probably should have felt even worse during her breakdown but I despise her too much haha.

So Mayu is Iona and Tama's mother... birth mother? Can't wrap my head around that...

Bumped up my rating. Ended on another cliffhanger. Hope Iona's alright. Shower her with love Ruko! And save Tama! It's so depressing to see them fight each other.
Nov 14, 2014 5:09 PM

Feb 2014
Ulith is just messed up man. Aki-Lovely is no more!
:)
Nov 14, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2012
So they really did split forth from Mayu. Still guessing it's because she turned 'gray'. The wording there was a little unclear though, you could almost think Tama was the original girl while Mayu was her mother. Can't wait to get to the bottom of this.

I don't really see any reason to think Ulith is a part of that situation though. We've had it shoved down our throats that Iona is the girl in black and she's retelling what she knows as said girl in black. Ulith is just someone whose been messed up from the start so that we have a super edgy villain. Not that that development hasn't been built up spectacularly, though. All those times during the first season people commented on Ulith and Akira's similarities proves this. We were pretty much prepared for the meat of her character through the introduction of this personality type(to a lesser more superficial extent) in Akira. So I'd argue that to the people the people that call plot hole on Hitoe, using her situation to conclude that a second season wasn't planned for from the beginning.

Speaking of Ulith and Akira, thanks to the buildup and the very well placed flashback of Akira getting attacked, that psychological spiral for Akira was just beautiful. All the elements came together and made the impact pretty severe, even if you don't give a shit about Akira like most of us.
VanishingKira said:
Man hate how they've ruined Akira's character :/
Huh? character? Ruined?
Nov 14, 2014 8:51 PM

May 2013
Wow, the twists in this episode was so surprising yet exciting.

Now, I have to wait the reason why Hitoe remembered Ruko and Yuzuki. Man, I was cheering for Iona the whole battle, sorry Tama.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Nov 14, 2014 9:59 PM

Dec 2013
Mayu is more messed up than Ulith. Just sayin
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 14, 2014 10:43 PM

Nov 2012
ulith is really insane. well, it was already hinted a bit as her personality as LRIG was pretty bad already. and she broke aki-lucky. i knew she wasn't serious and just using her..
and that mayu is iona's and tama's mother is quite a surprise. it was already clear from the start that tama is an oddity in the LRIG battles, but for iona it was surprising.
Nov 14, 2014 11:41 PM
Nov 2013
Akira is disgusting, I can't stand her obsessive attitude. But other than that, shit is getting real and I'm loving it. Mayu is Iona and Tama's mother? What the fuck?
Nov 15, 2014 1:49 AM

Feb 2014
"Ru is entering me." hahahaha, can't help myself and wrote that.

The story bring another twist. Now i am really curious how this game started.

Aki-lovely became Aki-gloomy. --
It was really delighted though to see a scene that will come soon or later executed nicely.

A really excellent episode.
Nov 15, 2014 3:29 AM
Sep 2013
I don't hate Iona anymore...
Nov 15, 2014 3:52 AM
Sep 2012
I knew it! From ep. 6 preview that hand looked very suspicious.
I think it would be more suffering if Akira was forced to stab her by herself.
Anyway, Ulith is quite the villain.
Oh, guess Mayu deserves 1st place.
And... maybe baa-chan is going to rescue her grandaughter?
Nov 15, 2014 5:04 AM

Nov 2010
What... the... F***... is... going... on?

I mean, I know what's going on on the screen, and I understand the story up till this point. But honestly, everytime anime answers the question, two or three more pop up. That mystery is what I love about this series... on the outside, it looks like a puddle. Girls playing girl card game? Pfft. But as soon as you dive into it, puddle becomes lake, and lake becomes ocean...

Aki-lucky became Aki-brokey with her buildup through the series reaching the peak. Ulith's sadism and crazyness is completely revealed, and Mayu's... not yet. Tama, even though she wants to lose, is determined to be both Ruuko's honorable opponent and obstacle which Ruuko has to overcome (well, not technically as Ulith's the one calling the shots). All emotions are clearly visible and it's almost as I could "feel" each of the character.

Waiting for next episode got painful...
Preview also doesn't help. Last scene we see Ulith's LRIG form... Flashback? Or maybe she returns to the card in some way?
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Nov 15, 2014 6:40 AM

Dec 2010
Finally bringing real human characters in again, I missed that. Urith is a freak and she really deserves to be broken down. Ironically Ruuko will free her too probably.
Nov 15, 2014 7:13 AM

Jan 2013
So many abortion kicks and punches happening in this episode.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Nov 15, 2014 8:03 AM

Nov 2013
i tought ulith stab akira with a knife or something. too bad he just punch her. lol
Nov 15, 2014 8:06 AM

May 2013
Ulith was human before and Akira has officially lost her mind. Haha! The battle between Ulith and Ruuko started and they're evenly matched for now. Mayu is their mother? Really? Speaking of Mayu, she's showing off control over Iona which is pretty unfair, even though she's their mother.
Nov 15, 2014 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
Jakerams said:
WIXOSS is getting really good.

Always said it were a sleeper.

Does all of this light/dark business remind anybody else of the last season of Lost?
Nov 15, 2014 10:35 AM

Aug 2011
It's really weird how Season 1 sucked so much and now I find this very entertaining.

» Escapism.

Nov 15, 2014 11:05 AM

Feb 2013
A much better ep, less time on the characters more time on the story. Good stuff.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Nov 15, 2014 11:08 AM

Feb 2013
SweetCoconut said:
Wow, the twists in this episode was so surprising yet exciting.

Now, I have to wait the reason why Hitoe remembered Ruko and Yuzuki. Man, I was cheering for Iona the whole battle, sorry Tama.

And that Iona came from the WIXOSS world before being in the human world. That is really a surprise.

Mayu making or entering the WIXOSS world is still very unclear.
Nov 15, 2014 1:15 PM

Feb 2007
It already got back to the first season's greatness with the previous episode, this firmly confirms this as best series this season.
Nov 15, 2014 4:39 PM

Nov 2014
F**** this anime is getting darker and darker..... Ulith punched akira is unbelievable!!!!! you deserve that akira. because you such a motherfucker son of a bitch.....

Ulith's low blow is freaking awesome!!!!!

Iona got a critical hit but Tama got extreme critical hit....

I want more episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! more and more despair........

Love and hope is too mainstream but hatred and despair is F***king awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2014 5:54 PM

Feb 2014
Craaazy episode. Mayu is very eerie this episode, and there's a painful battle between Ruko and Tama. Ulith also shows how she wants to break everyone and make them feel pain. Really dark o_o

And Ulith totally rejected Aki-creepy today. Ouch.

So if Mayu is the mother of both Tama (the Girl of White) and Iona (the Girl of Black), and Ruko's wish comes true (making everyone released from this whole Selector-LRIG cycle)...does that mean Tama and Iona will disappear and Mayu will become a human again? There's food for thought. But really, if that's what happens, then Ruko is gonna be really sad (as well as some viewers, too :p)

On a side note, did anyone else notice how Tama's outfit make a heart on her chest? I thought that was cute. naw
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2014 6:22 PM

Jan 2011
everything is getting cray cray

think Akira is just broken beyond help so RIP lol
Nov 15, 2014 7:26 PM

Dec 2010
Great episode! Ulith is crazy! Seriously considering making her my villain of the year at this rate! But now we know that since she just broke Akira, she's going to have to be the one to take her down. It's the only thing that makes sense.

This is a great show, shame more people aren't watching it!

I still don't really know where the series is going to go, and that's a good thing!
Nov 15, 2014 11:22 PM

Feb 2014
While I liked the episode I can't help but wonder why Iona didn't say what she said in the end earlier. She was asked earlier if she knew anything about Mayu, wasn't she.
Pik3RobNov 15, 2014 11:27 PM
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Nov 16, 2014 12:42 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty sure this was the most "darkest" episode so far......in the whole entire series. :/
Ulith describing her dream, which is pretty creepy. :/
And......Akira is finally broken. :P It looks like Ulith doesn't care about Akira anymore. o-o
And......that moment when Iona told everyone that Mayu is there mother?!
Whoa.....Hopefully that gets explained more better in the next episode. :P

And the battle between Ulith/Tama vs Ruko/Iona continues~~ D:
Nov 16, 2014 3:33 PM

Feb 2013
Noodle070 said:
Craaazy episode. Mayu is very eerie this episode, and there's a painful battle between Ruko and Tama. Ulith also shows how she wants to break everyone and make them feel pain. Really dark o_o

And Ulith totally rejected Aki-creepy today. Ouch.

So if Mayu is the mother of both Tama (the Girl of White) and Iona (the Girl of Black), and Ruko's wish comes true (making everyone released from this whole Selector-LRIG cycle)...does that mean Tama and Iona will disappear and Mayu will become a human again? There's food for thought. But really, if that's what happens, then Ruko is gonna be really sad (as well as some viewers, too :p)

On a side note, did anyone else notice how Tama's outfit make a heart on her chest? I thought that was cute. naw

That would be the one greatest ending ever!

But I wanna see how they wanna do with this.

Pik3Rob said:
While I liked the episode I can't help but wonder why Iona didn't say what she said in the end earlier. She was asked earlier if she knew anything about Mayu, wasn't she.

My guess is that she didn't have her memory back at that point. I am just guessing she lost all memory when she went to the human world. But it is possible that is not it. But Tama had no memory of anything at the start almost like she was just born. But Iona is much more complicated we still don't know much about her.
PoisonedTeaNov 16, 2014 3:40 PM
Nov 16, 2014 5:08 PM

Oct 2011
See ya Akira. Ulith doesn't care for you. She has eyes only for Ru and Iona.

Mayu was originally a human!!! She is their mother OMG 0____0
Nov 18, 2014 4:11 PM

Jul 2011
Akira finally is broken.
Everyone in this show wants Ruu.
Nov 19, 2014 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
I just want this show to wrap up already.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2014

197 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2014

80 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:35 AM

Poll: » Selector Spread WIXOSS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2014

87 by yhagni »»
Aug 13, 2022 6:52 AM

» A question about Hitoe

kaede666 - May 25, 2022

1 by Phantom1412 »»
May 26, 2022 1:42 PM

» Is it okay to finish WIXOSS with this season

Lonely_Ronin123 - Nov 7, 2019

2 by Heimur »»
Nov 7, 2019 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.