Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 24, 2014 8:20 PM

Oct 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What are your thoughts about this side story?

I find it as good as the main story itself. Visual and audio quality was good. I'm hoping to get the BDs once it's out to complete the collection.

So what are your thoughts about this movie?
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Feb 19, 2014 9:58 PM

Nov 2007
Bunches of people who are able to see the near future. Not much action, but it was still intense. So Ishida-san's character is the real enemy, but that new little girl that appeared in CM was just referral for being the roommate to the sister of her "love".

10 years later? and Shiki hired the ex-enemy, who grew up from 14 years old to be a young man, to care for her daughter.

So Shiki indeed has seen that uranai person who can really see the future before. Dark, yet continuous dream future.

I like that last bit after ED.

Now I want to watch extra chorus (not on MAL), too (I know there's torrent, but I cannot download it). I just saw extra chorus and totally mistook that roommate as the guy's sister instead of the blind girl with power that has more appearance there (why can't I just recognize the voice between that sister and Noto-san's voice?!
tsubasaloverFeb 21, 2014 8:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 20, 2014 9:33 AM
Sep 2013
It is nice to see Fujino in action once again.

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%BF%D5%D6%AE%BE%B3%BD%E7&flux=1&tid=2878704922&pic_id=57e967d9f2d3572c6c36ee948813632763d0c35e&pn=1&fp=2&see_lz=1.gif

Also, I can't say I can appreciate the new character design as much as the old ones. With sharper chin and bigger eyes, they seem more like highschool kids than adults.

And as always, some character seem too similar to another character. For example,
Moreover, oftentimes I cannot distinguish Mana from child Azaka or child Rin.

Speaking of which, Mana resembles Azaka in many ways beyong their look. Azaka's origin is taboo and she secretly loves his brother, Mikiya. On the other hand,

Music wise, this movie is as magnificent at previous Kara no Kyoukai movies.

The plot, howver, seems to have lost the essence that some of the previous movies have. This movie does not feel quite Kara no Kyoukai-esque where the atmosphere is dark and depressing yet somewhat stunningly beautiful like an exquisite piece of art drawn with blood. This movie, on the contrary, feels more like another Oblivion but with less fight scenes, more moe.

On a side note,

ArcanophilusFeb 20, 2014 8:09 PM
Feb 20, 2014 7:20 PM
Jan 2010
I love this series so much.

The whole two stories and two types of "future readers" was executed awesomely. I usually get confused and lost when they jump around time, but I think that element itself makes this show what it is: awesome.

At first I was like: ten year old daughters having crushes on their fathers....sounds pretty common for anime...in the very innocent sense. But how Mana carries herself...for a ten year old....YEAH. I think she's really out to get her mother :'D And yeah...she looks like Azaka. I think Mana is very much like her father...she's smarter and more deviant than she looks--very mysterious.

The ending of, "Your dream will live on." Definitely a good way to tie the last movie (Satsujin Kousatsu 2) to this one, if you guys remember that seems before SHIKI died.

I was waiting for a preview for the next movie...but no. T_T
Feb 20, 2014 8:17 PM
Sep 2013
renkinotaku said:

When Nasu is short on cash, he will probably writes a sequel and then make another Kara no Kyoukai movie. The FSN remake is well under way. And they are planning to make a new Tsukihime (I am not sure if it is a remake or a sequel). After that, type-moon will probably have to make something new with the Kara no Kyoukai series. All in all, Kara no Kyoukai series, Fate series, Tsukihime series are the sources of income to the company.
Feb 20, 2014 10:59 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Arcanophilus said:
renkinotaku said:

When Nasu is short on cash, he will probably writes a sequel and then make another Kara no Kyoukai movie. The FSN remake is well under way. And they are planning to make a new Tsukihime (I am not sure if it is a remake or a sequel). After that, type-moon will probably have to make something new with the Kara no Kyoukai series. All in all, Kara no Kyoukai series, Fate series, Tsukihime series are the sources of income to the company.

It will be a remake of the Tsukihime VN and who knows, he might make a sequel also since there were ideas already. And don't forget Mahoyo, it is supposed to be a trilogy.
Feb 21, 2014 5:58 AM
Jul 2018
ahh, so I finished watching this and extra chorus today. To be honest, this movie isn't as good as I expected. They introduced too many characters right away, and really, having the silver hair guy play most of the half an hour epilogue is rather boring and awkward.

that aside, the KnK movies are very good overall.
Feb 21, 2014 7:36 AM
Jul 2010
* Extra chorus is supposed to be watched before the movie, just like to order in the book and the showings in cinemas.

This one certainly had much better visuals(which isn't so surprising, since KnK movies are basically 7 years old now). Yuki Kajiura did a great job again, quite a few memorable pieces throughout the movie.

It's interesting to me they decided to do such a faithful adaptation. It's 1h30min(also a bit unusual length for KnK) but the book is not longer than Boukyaku Rokuon(worst adaptation). They probably decided to give it more budget, since it's kind of supposed to be the last farewell to the franchise. They did that with the 7th one, which even had added scenes. The 7th chapter in the book is as lenghty as the 5th and the 6th, Mirai Fukuin too.
Anyways, they make weird adaptation decisions.

The story was good, definitely. Not typical KnK-good, not above the bar the better parts of the franchise has raised, but definitely good. Another interesting topic to explore, seeing the future. Which also gets us more knowledge of the Nasuverse. But the moment you see Mana, you kind of feel that was what this story was about.
And I'd disagree about her looks. She looks nothing like child Rin or Azaka. It's Takeuchi Sameface's fault.
Feb 21, 2014 1:26 PM

Dec 2007
Wow, that was absolutely amazing.

Kept me glued in with the intriguing plot, brilliant KnK atmosphere (the best executed yet), and the lack of action didn't make the movie less interesting than it already was, the ED 'Hallelujah' by Kalafina was their best song so far imo, the OST was beautiful, the character designs were the closest to the original designs and grew on me as the film progressed, and the animation was of great eyecandy.

Perfect closure. Finally after all these years I'm finished with all the KnK movies. But for some reason, I want more. So if there will be something else in the KnK franchise, I'll welcome it with open arms.
Feb 22, 2014 2:18 AM

Jun 2012
BOOM!
It’s a great and enjoyable movies when Shiki vs Future Eye Bomberman but not quite as tense as Mujun Rasen or Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) espesially on the part that Mikiya flirting with Shizune when Shiki fighting to death with The Bomberman
Well these series is end after Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2) i shouldn't expecting too much..

ps: on ending male Shiki quite cute..
Feb 22, 2014 10:28 PM

Dec 2011
As always, the art amazed me for the entire movie.

I enjoyed this movie as I enjoyed the others. I really should rewatch KnK franchise.

And man, Mana really does resemble Rin, lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2014 7:04 AM

May 2009
I haven't watched it yet, but character design looks fugly as hell.
Feb 23, 2014 8:04 AM
Oct 2012
What should I watch first, considering that I'm still waiting for the english sub version? Mirai Fukuin or the Extra Chorus?
Feb 23, 2014 10:32 PM

Jun 2012
danuchiha99 said:
What should I watch first, considering that I'm still waiting for the english sub version? Mirai Fukuin or the Extra Chorus?

"Extra Chorus" for the last, i know its prequel of "Satsujin Kousatsu (Part 2)" but "Mirai Fukuin" is no different it's actually a prequel with a little bit sequel

i think Extra Chorus have a lot more better character design, background, animation, and ending atmosphere more than Mirai Fukuin..
its more like they do their best to create Extra Chorus to be watch for ending KnK series and to fix some dissapointment on Mirai Fukuin
Feb 27, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2012
What is Extra Chorus? It sounded like an OST name. I can't wait to watch this damn movie.
So, What do you think is on the other side?
Mar 3, 2014 1:03 AM
Mar 2012
I absolutely loved it. Kara no Kyoukai and ufotable never ceases to amaze me. I slightly regret reading the light novel before watching the movie, it somewhat spoiled the fun a bit. I enjoy the theme of precognition and future, though Mana was I think the highlight of the movie. Great closure to the series, I'm sad to see this franchise come to an end.
Mar 3, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2013
HOLY SHIT that was better than I expected.

The feels in the end were amazing. It was cool how seamlessly it fit to the timeline of Kara no Kyoukai.

I also liked how it gave some interesting insight on the happenings between the original movies. And none of it felt like unneeded. I think I love the whole series even more now, because of this movie.

Shiki was badass as always, animation was great, music fitting and voice acting superb.

The future seeing granny was a great character, I really liked how she was done.

All in all, this was one damn well done movie. I was expecting an ok sidestory like Fuka Ryouiki no Deja Vu movie, but what I got instead was a brilliant addition to the KnK timeline.

9/10

Second best movie overall, after Mujun Rasen.

edwd2 said:
ahh, so I finished watching this and extra chorus today. To be honest, this movie isn't as good as I expected. They introduced too many characters right away, and really, having the silver hair guy play most of the half an hour epilogue is rather boring and awkward.

that aside, the KnK movies are very good overall.

Really? I found that part very interesting.
cupcMar 29, 2014 5:19 AM
Mar 3, 2014 1:55 PM

Jan 2012
Really nice :D
I liked the action part though it was really short...
I would have liked to see Kokutou too... (the 10 years later version) and with shiki ><
Mar 3, 2014 5:03 PM
Feb 2013
I must say I didn't understand it quite, with all the flashbacks and flashforwards and different characters. I guess I'll have to watch it again.
Mar 3, 2014 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
yeah, it lacked flashy action scenes, but plot wise this was probably my favorite KnK movie. the story-telling in some of the earlier ones always felt a little sloppy to me but i was pleasantly surprised here. the tone is definitely different but they handled it very well (compared to the 6th movie which was a terribly handled change in tone imho).

it was also a really great send-off to the franchise, if this is in fact the end. it managed to tie up some hanging plot threads, introduce new characters, flesh out already existing ones and gives a tasteful epilogue all without getting too tangled up in the processes.
Mar 3, 2014 11:06 PM

Jul 2012
I was a bit surprised at the somewhat lighter atmosphere (both in color palette and tone) in Mirai Fukuin, but I really enjoyed it. I'm still not entirely sure if I enjoyed the tone as much as with the main seven films; I'm still debating that with myself. Because of the lighter tone, I think this film lacked a bit of the morbid beauty that the others have that stood out most in the darker scenes, which I think is a visual trademark of the series. On the flip side, though, I don't think having that much of a darker color palette would have fit as well in this film. The subject matter isn't as serious as in some of the other films, so I think a darker color palette would have felt a bit out of place. I also noticed that the undercurrent of positivity and hope with regard to the conflict between destiny and free will that the other films had running throughout them felt stronger in Mirai Fukuin. Again, I felt that this fit well with the tone of the film.

One of my favorite scenes in Mirai Fukuin I think could be seen as sort of an homage to those darkly beautiful scenes present in the other films. It's when Mitsuru and Mana are going to see the fortune-teller. When they're walking the alleyways, Mana looks up at the tall buildings with the narrow gaps between them, and it feels very reminiscent of some of the scenes from the seventh film when Shiki is prowling the back alleys. Along with those visuals, the music that's playing is this slightly haunting, mysterious, yet nostalgic tune. All of that combined made me feel like I was looking back longingly at an old friend, sadly, yet happily and with satisfaction, like when you're reminiscing about the good times of the past.

As others have said before me, I think this film fit itself into the rest of the franchise very well chronologically, and it seemed to be put together very solidly. I think the amount and type of action fit, given that it wasn't like in previous films where Shiki was going up against someone who used supernatural powers as a direct weapon in battle.

I loved seeing the various characters again, and I thought Mana was adorable. She had many aspects of both her mom and her dad. I thought the film worked excellently as another addition to the franchise as well as a send-off.

FYI, according to Wikipedia: "A new film is in the works. It is the 10th installment of Kara no Kyoukai called Overlooking View 3D (空の境界 俯瞰風景 3D Kara no Kyoukai: Fukan Fuukei 3D)." I'm thinking this might be just a 3D version of the film, possibly initiating 3D versions of the other films. Honestly, especially since I thought Mirai Fukuin worked so well as an addition and a send-off as I said before, part of me hopes this is the end of the franchise, and that they don't try to make more just to make more. In doing so, they'd run the risk of running it into the ground, and, frankly, I'd much rather have what's been made so far be all of it, standing as a pillar of brilliance, than have other things added that reduce that brilliance. I've seen so many things crash and burn as the result of being milked too much, and I would hate to see that happen to a series I love so much.

EDIT: I just found out that the 3D version of the first film was released in theaters in Japan last summer as a promotion to generate anticipation for Mirai Fukuin, so that might be what the quote from Wikipedia was referring to. If anyone can confirm or deny this, that would be much appreciated. Sorry for possibly spreading misinformation. >.<
SejinMar 4, 2014 9:01 PM
You can also find me at:
Wordpress
Tumblr
Mar 4, 2014 12:17 AM

Nov 2011
Wow, that's quite something. So we have one side that uses their power to help people and prevent tragedies while we have this other guy whom is using his power for malevolent deeds, or rather terrorist bombing. Idk why but that guy reminds me of a little of Ryousuke from F/Z.

As I had thought, his power has limits. (referring Mitsuru here). Basically, that's why that terrorist always is at the scene rather than away from it; not because he enjoys the pleasure of seeing people scream in terror but for his precognition to come true.

I really liked the conversation between Mikiya and Seo in the cafe as that captured some heartwarming moment.

As far the second half, it was much more calm and I think Shiki made some interesting points. Mana is also an interesting girl too and Shiki is her mother? Interesting.

9/10 overall. Loved it. And I didn't really care about the action. This movie was about much more than that.
Mar 4, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2008
Not bad at all. Looks like they got married and had themselves a daughter...and VERY precocious one at that.
Now I've got to go back and watch the previous movies to refresh my memory about everything.

Sent with Mal Updater
Mar 4, 2014 6:05 PM

Jul 2011
Movie was amazing, I have no complains. Mana was insanely cute! She's so similar to Mikiya and Shiki in terms of personality. And seeing Fujino in Extra Chorus was awesome too. I don't know if this is the last piece of Kara no Kyoukai we're getting but this was a very good farewell movie ;_;
Mar 4, 2014 8:40 PM

Jan 2008
Ahnenerbe Cafe! I love how there's always at least one common link to bridge the many Type-Moon's storylines.

Flash-forward to 12 years later in 2010, and wow, Shiki became a milf! Kokutou, you lucky dog. I wonder why Mana took her mother's name...because she was the only daughter of an organized crime group, thus needed to keep the family name rather than her father's? That's the only explanation I can think of, other than the couple splitting up, which seems highly unlikely.

The tune SHIKI (male) hums right before the credits is "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly, for those interested. Since SHIKI was the first to meet with Mother Mifune before Shiki herself, I guess that's who she meant when Mana corrected herself to say her "father", referring to Shiki's male personality.

That's really too bad; we got to see Mana, and a reformed, now children's book author Mitsuru, finally the beautiful Boss Shiki, but no epilogue Kokutou? I bet Shiki was keeping him all to herself while she let Mitsuru look after Mana lol. I know that Nasu wanted to leave Kokutou's future employment status open, after Touko left...but still, since we didn't see him, not even a glimpse or family photo, I'm giving this a minus 1, so 9/10. Hell, even Takeuchi calls Nasu out on that.

Also, what about Touko!? Read that she left on a journey, but they have no mention of her in the movie's finale whatsoever. That's strike two.
Mar 4, 2014 9:17 PM

Jul 2011
4kicks said:
Ahnenerbe Cafe! I love how there's always at least one common link to bridge the many Type-Moon's storylines.

Flash-forward to 12 years later in 2010, and wow, Shiki became a milf! Kokutou, you lucky dog. I wonder why Mana took her mother's name...because she was the only daughter of an organized crime group, thus needed to keep the family name rather than her father's? That's the only explanation I can think of, other than the couple splitting up, which seems highly unlikely.

The tune SHIKI (male) hums right before the credits is "Singing in the Rain" by Gene Kelly, for those interested. Since SHIKI was the first to meet with Mother Mifune before Shiki herself, I guess that's who she meant when Mana corrected herself to say her "father", referring to Shiki's male personality.

That's really too bad; we got to see Mana, and a reformed, now children's book author Mitsuru, finally the beautiful Boss Shiki, but no epilogue Kokutou? I bet Shiki was keeping him all to herself while she let Mitsuru look after Mana lol. I know that Nasu wanted to leave Kokutou's future employment status open, after Touko left...but still, since we didn't see him, not even a glimpse or family photo, I'm giving this a minus 1, so 9/10. Hell, even Takeuchi calls Nasu out on that.

Also, what about Touko!? Read that she left on a journey, but they have no mention of her in the movie's finale whatsoever. That's strike two.

If I remember right, at the end of the Kara no Kyoukai novels Touko mentions that she's grown too attached to her everyday life its people and that it's time for her leave. She's probably doing the same thing she was doing but at a faraway place.
Mar 5, 2014 3:47 PM

Sep 2007
A classy addition to the series. Really enjoyed the film.

Mar 6, 2014 4:51 AM
Aug 2009
So what's this extra chorus release?
Mar 6, 2014 6:23 AM
Oct 2008
One of the best acts of fan-service ever gets an equally great adaptation.

AnimeEmperor said:
So what's this extra chorus release?

Extra Chorus is an adaptation of 3 manga shorts in Mirai Fukuin.
Mar 6, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2013
JoJoTKO said:
Wasn't my favorite movie, but wasn't the worst. I enjoyed the first half of the film but the explanation of bomber's future sight not being future sight but seeing into the not future(?) so Shiki cuts it anyway was a bit too much Nasu. Mana was the best part of the film and wrapped up the series nicely.

I am a bit confused on the chronological placement of the bit before the credits with Shiki and the fortune teller. Was that SHIKI before the car accident or was her dream living on referring to Mana?

The "dream living on" referred to Shiki, after he gets hit by the car. Because the result of that car accident made the other SHIKI leave her body, Shiki is basically living SHIKI's dream. SHIKI wanted to love Kokutou, but couldn't because SHIKI was a personality with murderous intents.
Mar 6, 2014 12:54 PM

Mar 2013
Too be fair, this film was originally an April Fools' joke, I'm just happy they ended up making the film!

But still... I was so excited when they got Shiki to wear the same Kimono she wore for the 10th anniversary!
I will prove to you that I am the supreme ruler of Heaven! Maoh Shakumesujin!
Mar 6, 2014 1:42 PM

Jan 2008
It was great to be able to get back to KnK world once again. I was expecting more action/blood, but actually really liked it, even without that.

The fortune teller character was interesting, I'd like to learn more about her.

Ah, and now I feel like watching all films once again...
-
Mar 7, 2014 3:26 AM
Mar 2009
Waited so eagerly for this and wasn't disappointed. Though I wish we could've seen more of older Shiki and Mikiya...
Mar 7, 2014 5:14 AM
Aug 2012
Am I the only one who was disappointed? I don't know what I expected, but I thought the movie was pointless. Some of the dialogue scenes went on for a bit too long and were basically about nothing. It was a bit too "slice-of-life"ish for my taste.
Not saying it's a bad movie though!! I was just probably expecting too much.
Mar 7, 2014 7:04 AM

May 2013
needed more fan service..................!!!!!

i was really expecting the marriage scene but fuckk it

still pretty good movie

8/10 +1 for adult shiki so......................... 9/10 final
Mar 7, 2014 10:15 AM

Sep 2012
Just finished the movie, I really enjoyed it a lot. And Mana is so adorable!
Mar 7, 2014 11:36 AM

Dec 2010
Stark700 said:
Idk why but that guy reminds me of a little of Ryousuke from F/Z.

I hope you were being sarcastic and hinting that the two are both Ishida Akira voiced characters in UFOtable animations. If not, you are pretty good at guessing. That or future sight.
http://myanimelist.net/character/87875/Mitsuru_Kamemura
http://myanimelist.net/character/16019/Ryuunosuke_Uryuu
Mar 7, 2014 2:27 PM

Nov 2013
Finally got around to see this movie. It was beautiful, specially the 10 years later part.
Mar 7, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2011
What an amazing movie. And that ending.. so beautiful and with a perfect closure.
Just wish I could see more of the older Shiki.. hnnng..
Mar 7, 2014 6:31 PM

Nov 2011
Anvica said:
Stark700 said:
Idk why but that guy reminds me of a little of Ryousuke from F/Z.

I hope you were being sarcastic and hinting that the two are both Ishida Akira voiced characters in UFOtable animations. If not, you are pretty good at guessing. That or future sight.
http://myanimelist.net/character/87875/Mitsuru_Kamemura
http://myanimelist.net/character/16019/Ryuunosuke_Uryuu

Nope, I was guessing. I didn't check the VA for either characters although I did notice a similarity in their voice. The main part is their sadistic personalities from the first half of the movie and Fate Zero series.
Mar 7, 2014 7:44 PM

Jan 2011
Really liked it really wish this wasn't the end!

oh well the time skip seems like an open ending i wouldn't mind if they did another one in a couple of years

Least this isn't the end of more Type-moon this year :)
Mar 8, 2014 11:18 AM

Apr 2011
Finally watched the movie!

The time skips had me scratching my head. I suppose a few years of not watching KnK made me lose some of my chronological comprehension.

Beautifully animated and the music was top-notch. Interesting plot about future and seeing the future. Kokutou acting like the underhanded playboy that he is and the introduction of Man! A great ending (...or maybe there'll be more) to a fantastic movie series. My only complaint is that we didn't get to see 10-years-later Kokutou. I really wanted to see Kokutou and Shiki together. =(
Mar 8, 2014 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
That really was a great addition to the series. I find it hard to find anything to really dislike about this installment let alone the series. I will say that if your memory is hazy regarding the chronology or past events of KnK you prob won't get the max satisfaction especially during the latter part of the 10 years later segment and SHIKI segment. With it being years since I have watched the movies, I should of dedicated time for a rewatch but I couldn't wait > < Still need to watch extra chorus.

This is a excellent example (rather reminder) of how excellent story telling can be in anime (adaptations).
Mar 8, 2014 9:14 PM
Oct 2010
IZEROII said:
I will say that if your memory is hazy regarding the chronology or past events of KnK you prob won't get the max satisfaction especially during the latter part of the 10 years later segment and SHIKI segment.

Indeed, when I saw the fortune teller say "young man come over here", at first I was like what... then I remembered and I was like oh shit!!
Mar 8, 2014 9:56 PM

Apr 2012
The 1080p version was well worth it on my HDTV despite it being 10 gigs >.>. Ufotable animation was a feast for the eyes with the lights turned off. I was mesmerized for the whole duration of the movie e_e. The dialogue about the two types of future sight was handled well. Funny how "bomberman" was hired to take care of Shiki's child lolol. Overall, a pretty solid watch. The OST complemented the movie well.

9/10
zzzeallyMar 8, 2014 10:05 PM

Mar 8, 2014 10:40 PM

Nov 2012
The bomber part was really cool. I really thought someone finally managed to kill Shiki, in the beginning of the movie. Mana is really cute, she's the type that most people would fall in love with. Also Shiki looked real pretty with her hair grown out, she finally dropped the tomboy act. I hope she didn't gain another split personality lol.

I was really confused when they said "the boss's daughter", then I realized Shiki was the gangster boss he was referring to. I had no Idea her family was on some Yakuza type stuff. I thought they were wealthy from normal means. That explains so much, the swordsman training she was doing etc.

That future that the girl saw could have been a hint for another movie after this one. I really hope that wasn't a spoiler though. I would really hate her power if it was lol.

AichiroMar 9, 2014 7:22 AM
Mar 9, 2014 3:03 AM
Apr 2008
Aichiro said:

That future that the girl saw could have been a hint for another movie after this one. I really hope that wasn't a spoiler though. I would really hate her power if it was lol.

What future are you talking about?

All the future in this one are in other KnK movies.

The "future" Shizune saw when she notice Shiki waiting for Mikiya outside the cafe is actually what might happen at KnK7, which... Mikiya managed to handle once again.
amoexMar 9, 2014 3:09 AM
Mar 9, 2014 6:50 AM

Oct 2012
OMG ufotable has done it again! that was fucken amazing any news on another movie? :P do I have to wait another 3 years for another masterpiece! :*(
CG Artist 3D Animator
---------------------------------------------------
http://twitter.com/cra0kalo
http://cra0kalo.com

Mar 9, 2014 7:05 AM

Jan 2014
What a great side story, I was really looking forward to see this, and fortunately i can say that it was really good. I hope they're going to make more movies and hopefully one that involves Mana.

I love this series, the atmosphere, music, mystic is just incredible.

I'm wondering about this sentence though "beat mom so i can take dad back"
Mar 9, 2014 7:13 AM

May 2013
amoex said:
Aichiro said:

What future are you talking about?

All the future in this one are in other KnK movies.

The "future" Shizune saw when she notice Shiki waiting for Mikiya outside the cafe is actually what might happen at KnK7, which... Mikiya managed to handle once again.

amoex im thinking the same thing as you... but it is a bit different, i just want to make sure, thanks
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kara No Kyoukai Or Fate?

removed-user - Dec 11, 2021

17 by RxC2 »»
Feb 16, 2023 6:04 AM

» Caught me surprise about Mana Ryougi's age despite her looks

AzureMomo - Nov 28, 2022

3 by EatYourFrutz_ »»
Nov 29, 2022 2:48 AM

» Where's mikia

Reijoy8 - Apr 2, 2022

2 by KP_SENSEI »»
Apr 2, 2022 6:45 AM

» Kara No Kyoukai:Mirai Fukuin is not understandable

harukazee - Mar 23, 2014

20 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 6, 2021 8:24 AM

» Touka's gameboy game

BloodyPicard - Nov 13, 2016

2 by sharosharo »»
Sep 24, 2020 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.