Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 6, 2014 9:19 PM

Mar 2012
This was a great episode and it didn't even have sentai.
Feb 6, 2014 11:01 PM

Apr 2012
This episode was awesome. I really like every part of this anime and don't mind all the random twists :D
Feb 6, 2014 11:54 PM

Feb 2012
sentience said:
They are going back to their simpler roots. My main gripe with the series is how the execution of the middle part was so bad.

Most people are mad that the whole sentai arc happened at all. Personally, if they shortened it by a few episodes it may have been able to keep people from dropping the show. But imo it was still necessary given the revelation we were shown last week.

Personally, this is how I feel:
RedHazard said:
Honestly, I'd say Samurai Flamenco is always exactly what it wants to be and I love the anime for it.

Even taking into account all the cheesiness, campyness, rough tonal transitions, (Aside from some of the overly zany villain designs) I honestly didn't see much that didn't contribute to the themes of the show. Almost everything served it's purpose. It's really your own loss if you can't see it.

whatever though, I'm not going to deny the major flaws that this show has. At least I'm not so set on hating this show that my brain stops working
idontwannapostFeb 7, 2014 3:05 AM
Feb 7, 2014 12:20 AM

Apr 2011
Myfriendshatehon said:
So all the from Beyond members had a octupus like neck piece. The smallest group of members of from beyond were made of 4. An octupus has 8 tentacles. 4^8 = 65536, The exact number of members in From beyond.

Now here's the real kicker:
What does the toy in goto's gf umbrella look like.

Wow. This really is something.
Feb 7, 2014 12:24 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. Reminds me of those first 7 sol episodes.

Hazama got a moral boost up from an old man who he once helped. Samurai Flamenco succeed in changing this old man's perspective of this screwed up world. Helping others really gives you this satisfaction vibe. Help others and later on they'll begin to help you. That's the true bliss of living in this world. The old man reminded Hazama about the importance of having a best friend. Hazama then went to Goto's house. Goto was making these weird faces and "took you long enough, stupid.". Aww, Goto's the dude, he an awesome bro.

Love the new OP animation, although the timing was a little off imo.

Looking forward to next episode, "Ultimate Prime Minister".
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Feb 7, 2014 12:53 AM

Jul 2013
Silent_Scream said:
Myfriendshatehon said:
So all the from Beyond members had a octupus like neck piece. The smallest group of members of from beyond were made of 4. An octupus has 8 tentacles. 4^8 = 65536, The exact number of members in From beyond.

No wonder they always went out of their way to show the close-ups of the umbrella whenever it's presented in the story.

Feb 7, 2014 2:30 AM

Jan 2012
Rah my god that idol girl is such a bitch... finally stopped staying at goto's place ><
Feb 7, 2014 2:57 AM

Feb 2012

arc = the 'phase' that beyond flamenco mentioned perhaps. I dunno, interesting point though.

I'd also like to point out the importance of the Sentai arc (yet again) to those who don't understand why that whole arc existed: Prior to this episode, the peak of flamenco's sense of fulfillment was near the beginning, before all the fame and publicity. Before he was sucked into other people's agendas.

You should have been able to tell from many many instances of masayoshi having basically "everything" yet still having sad eyes, that he felt unfulfilled.

Now we are back to the roots of the show. Why is this important? Homeless guy said it best, masayoshi just had to confide in his old friend goto who had been relegated to the sidelines (which angered some viewers). However, it's important to see that this isn't something wrong with plot, but rather the result of masayoshi being too conflicted on troubling goto. I don't know if I'm correct or not, but being a hero isn't about shouldering the weight of the world on your shoulders. Being a hero is about helping those in need (and how that personally fulfills you), and in turn spreading that positive attitude to the world. It's just "paying it forward," in a way.
Feb 7, 2014 3:01 AM

Aug 2013
EasyGo-er said:
Silent_Scream said:
Myfriendshatehon said:

No wonder they always went out of their way to show the close-ups of the umbrella whenever it's presented in the story.

Oh wow mind= blown. But what if there's no girlfriend and Goto's actually the mastermind :o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 7, 2014 3:18 AM

Feb 2009
I've been waiting for that kiss! The cat fight in Gotou's apartment was also pretty awesome.
Sent with Mal Updater

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Feb 7, 2014 3:21 AM
Apr 2009
grymdylan said:
CAN WE PRETEND THAT the FROMMU BEYONNNDDD arc was never there
because then we can love this show again

No, because that'd be missing the whole damn point.

Do you STILL not get it? Does the director have to hand-hold you or something?

The From Beyond arc was brilliant because it was what it was supposed to be. A cheesy, over the top power ranger flick in which the bad guys were incompetent and we had monsters of the week and super cheese and wacky adventures

IT WAS LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE

because the government made it that way

to build up superheroes just like in tv shows

that it could break down

so ignoring the arc would literally mean ignoring the show, the current arc, and why are you still watching then?

Go home, you're drunk.
Feb 7, 2014 4:02 AM
May 2012
REALLY?! Since when this show has turned into Watchmen (2009)?!

WHOEVER DID THIS LIKE THAT FUCKER PRIME MINISTER WHO BLAME THE HEROES AS EVILS SHALL PAY!!

Kamen Rider & Super Sentai Excitement: RUINED

God, I'm so anxious to see what happens next (NO GODDAMN EPISODE PREVIEW WHATSOEVER!) unless there's a spoiler & speculation or something.
Feb 7, 2014 4:19 AM

Apr 2013
really good episode.

man. he was so conflicted when he thought about stealing the bread.
Feb 7, 2014 4:20 AM
Mar 2013
xchee said:
EasyGo-er said:
Silent_Scream said:
Myfriendshatehon said:

Oh wow mind= blown. But what if there's no girlfriend and Goto's actually the mastermind :o
Super mind= blown
some how I want this to be true, the last plot twist.
Feb 7, 2014 5:38 AM
May 2012
I'm really anxious to see flamenco will end the Bullshit with that bastard Prime Minister who accused superheroes as villains.

Possibly that Prime Minister is actually a new FROM BEYOND.
JafriZinFeb 7, 2014 5:46 AM
Feb 7, 2014 10:27 AM
Mar 2010
I'm a mess right now. I've melted into a pile of warm blubber. This episode was beautiful. It made me cry because it was so beautiful and it reminded me of the first seven golden episodes.

Really, I get that the sentai arc was necessary and all but they made it way too long.

But really, the story of the beggar, how Masayoshi was so helpless that he was even doubting whether he should have become a super hero, Goto's 'Took you long enough, stupid,'.

Just...WHY COULDN'T THE LAST 7 EPISODES HAVE BEEN THIS GOOD?

I'm so glad I stuck with this anime and never dropped it. I'm so glad.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Feb 7, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2012
"Took you long enough, baka!"
Feb 7, 2014 1:11 PM
Mar 2008
Myfriendshatehon said:

Uhhh... what umbrella?
Feb 7, 2014 1:32 PM
Mar 2008
MrSideliner said:
draker said:
Myfriendshatehon said:

Uhhh... what umbrella?

You don't remember one of the most iconic episodes of this anime?! The evil yet genius umbrella thief? The perfect crime? D:

Honestly, no, I don't remember such a tiny detail from more than 10 episodes ago. Thanks anyway, I found it :p
edit:
okay, now mind=blown for me too xD
Thank god all that sentai shit wasn't random.
another_anonFeb 7, 2014 1:49 PM
Feb 7, 2014 3:12 PM

Jul 2012
Love this show, but I really feel like the Mari drama is pointless. Idk if she's just there as yuri fanservice with Moe or if she'll play an actual role later (since this show is hinting in the OP that she's the third main character) They should just stick with the main Samumenco plot.
Feb 7, 2014 3:58 PM

Nov 2013
Definitely a more engaging episode than the previous few, now that it's focusing on the characters more. :)

I'm kinda conflicted about Mari's story atm. On the one hand, I feel bad for her that she was insincere about wanting to save Moe from King Torture and that seeing Moe will always remind her of how selfish she was (believe it or not, not everyone can be a saint, especially when their lives are at stake).

On the other hand, she seemed to do a U-turn a bit too quickly to the point where it wasn't really believable for me. After everything Mari went through and the amount of self-doubt that must've caused for her, you'd think she'd ask Moe what she even sees in her at this point. I wish more of that had been explored, but oh well, still a decent episode overall, what with the old man's story and Goto's appearance at the end.

P.S. I wonder if we'll see Mr Justice again? He's gotta make at least one more appearance, surely. :P
"Get chance and luck!"
Feb 7, 2014 4:51 PM

Jan 2013
Moe is too pure for this world.
Feb 7, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2012
This isn't just a trainwreck anymore, it's train terrorism, they're exploding all the carts.
Feb 7, 2014 6:03 PM

Feb 2012
Litrydow said:
This isn't just a trainwreck anymore, it's train terrorism, they're exploding all the carts.

lol you're an idiot.
Feb 7, 2014 6:41 PM
Nov 2013
For the love of God every ridiculous comment.
Gotou is a ridiculous character, does nothing but live a life monota and play with your mobile and fantasizing about an imaginary girlfriend, Gotou has nothing special unfortunately a common character deified by doing nothing.
A bunch of people with preucupado's girlfriend Gotou big shit.
Mari one of the worst characters I've ever seen bitch is totally without character and personality.
Mari has a huge envy of Hazama because he consegiu accomplish and do anything she does not consegiu me she likes Hazama more like he does not care for her and she gets so frustrated duente mental.
Another ridiculous thing about this show is that Hazama model, beautiful and super hero and has no girl interested in him, already has the annoying medicre Gotou.
Very weak one of the worst anime of last season.
Feb 7, 2014 6:43 PM
Jan 2014
grymdylan said:
CAN WE PRETEND THAT the FROMMU BEYONNNDDD arc was never there
because then we can love this show again

Too late for that i'm afraid.
Feb 7, 2014 6:50 PM

Sep 2012
jimjameswhatever said:
Litrydow said:

lol you're an idiot.

I'd be an idiot if I was liking this piece of garbage.
Feb 7, 2014 6:52 PM

Jul 2012
vieri32 said:

No no, there were a lot of shows worse than this LOL
Feb 7, 2014 6:57 PM
Nov 2013
Anime strange because no girl is interested in Hazama?
It is a very strange anime that no girl is interested in MC, do not you think?
Feb 7, 2014 7:00 PM

Oct 2011
vieri32 said:
Anime strange because no girl is interested in Hazama?
It is a very strange anime that no girl is interested in MC, do not you think?
Well, it wasn't supposed to be a harem in the first place.
Feb 7, 2014 7:45 PM

Dec 2012
mayukachan said:
vieri32 said:

No no, there were a lot of shows worse than this LOL

I'd actually give this bonus points if it can end worse than Coppelion, Galilei Donna, or Diabolik Lovers.

I'm not sure why this government conspiracy is being praised as brilliant. All they did was take their random ass "omg plot twist hax!" and make the best of it. That would be like episode 17 suddenly shifting to a plot twist that the government is really controlled by the Greek gods and in episode 19 it's revealed that Moe is Aphrodite because she always kisses Mari. Holy shit why didn't I think of that? Oh maaan brilliant dude, I better go cash that idea in to Manglobe ASAP.
Feb 7, 2014 8:16 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, the first good episode in a long while. Mari is such a bitch though.
Feb 7, 2014 9:06 PM

Jul 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
I'm not sure why this government conspiracy is being praised as brilliant. All they did was take their random ass "omg plot twist hax!" and make the best of it. That would be like episode 17 suddenly shifting to a plot twist that the government is really controlled by the Greek gods and in episode 19 it's revealed that Moe is Aphrodite because she always kisses Mari. Holy shit why didn't I think of that? Oh maaan brilliant dude, I better go cash that idea in to Manglobe ASAP.

It was foreshadowed since the King Torture Arc that the gov. was behind it all along. I wouldn't exactly call that an asspull. It's not the best show obviously (I think it could be better at pacing esp) but not horrible. I do enjoy it for what it's worth. I like the comedy as well as the serious moments.
Feb 7, 2014 10:34 PM

Mar 2012
And so Mari continues to be a bitch -_-
Nark0Punk said:
Moe is too pure for this world.

Indeed.
Litrydow said:

LOL.
Feb 7, 2014 10:35 PM

Sep 2013
Cool new op sequence, even though its not very good :P

Mari seriously deserved that punch.

I'm glad they censored the barf.

Oh yus yuri >:D

He didn't steal the bread :)

When he was in the homeless person's home, damn that sounds strange :/, I really wanted to get a look at the picture he had of his family.

"Took you long enough, stupid." Goto you are the man!

Outstanding episode :D
Feb 7, 2014 11:10 PM

Feb 2012
Litrydow said:
jimjameswhatever said:
Litrydow said:

lol you're an idiot.

I'd be an idiot if I was liking this piece of garbage.

I don't mind criticism (this show is definitely flawed), but it seems like you're just angry that you don't have the mental capacity to understand the simple themes presented by the show :P
Feb 7, 2014 11:29 PM

Mar 2012
dragonlight said:
Myfriendshatehon said:

0.0 No way Goto's girlfriend is related to from beyond. She can't be. Can she? Damn that would be a good twist. It might also explain why we haven't seen her as of yet.

Shit. Well that kind of changes perspective on the series. What if all this insanity is due to Goto's girlfriend being jealous of Hazama?
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Oct 2009
After they plummet the plot, it started to make sense (or not), I like where this is going.

mayukachan said:
Love this show, but I really feel like the Mari drama is pointless. Idk if she's just there as yuri fanservice with Moe or if she'll play an actual role later (since this show is hinting in the OP that she's the third main character) They should just stick with the main Samumenco plot.

Spoiler: preposterous hypothesis
azzuReFeb 8, 2014 4:22 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 8, 2014 4:15 AM

Oct 2012
SamuMenco is SAVED.

The bromance music was weird though, lol.
Can't believe Moe still likes that wife/husbandbeating Mari.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Feb 8, 2014 4:51 AM
Aug 2013
Cried manly tears. AOTY.
Feb 8, 2014 1:13 PM

Apr 2013
kawaiipapa said:
dragonlight said:
Myfriendshatehon said:

0.0 No way Goto's girlfriend is related to from beyond. She can't be. Can she? Damn that would be a good twist. It might also explain why we haven't seen her as of yet.

Shit. Well that kind of changes perspective on the series. What if all this insanity is due to Goto's girlfriend being jealous of Hazama?

Oh well, I haven't thought of this that way. Well, it's kind of obvious that Goto's girlfriend is some kind of key part in this story. Why else wouldn't they show her?! But thinking about the symbolism of this octupus...great! (still makes me wonder, why it's 4^8 and not 4*8 or 8^4) XD
I bet that there are even more symbols.

Uh well, some episodes ago (before the mass media & prime minister part) I thought that this show could be something like "The True Man Show" or so... and that most of the characters would be involved in making this "Samurai Flamenco" show:
For example:
- His manager would have had the job to make Masayoshi famous. I mean, people will pay more attention to such heros if they are famous. Even if she explained that her change of character is the result of Masayoshi finally acting like an adult but I feel more like it's because she has completed her job successfully.)
- This Konno guy would have had the job to make people interested in Samurai Flamenco and his real identity. Oh man, there is too much we don't know about him. I mean, why was he tortured (THAT way)? How did he escape even though he didn't want to do what King Torture demanded - or did he ò_Ô? And why did he go abroad just before "From Beyond" appeared?... *sigh*
- Kaname would have had the job to make Masayoshi confess his "second" identity. Later on, he would be Masayoshi's idol and leader. But honestly guys, he turned from a baka hero into a real hero...it was some kind of strange change, I think.
- Flamenger would have been the (controlled) supporting part, blah, blah, blah...
Well, I don't think that Goto would have been involved in this, just like the Flamenger Girls. It's just a concidence that the Flamenger Girls arised. So, one part of King Torture would be to split them up (by using Mari's stubborness and Moe's kindness), so that they wouldn't meddle in the Flamengers part.
And Goto's girlfriend would have been the one who manipulated Goto, so that he would help Masayoshi to become a hero. This is also why I don't think (no matter who she really is) that she would do something like this out of jealousy. If I remember well, she was also supporting their relationship by asking if Goto and Masayoshi made up and that stuff. If she was jealous, wouldn't she demand him to stop talking about & to Masayoshi?!

But since the events turned out that way, all my presumptions seem so stupid XD. Only my theories about Goto's girlfriend and Konno haven't been destroyed yet (or at least not completely). All the others are arrested or interrogated. So come on Manglobe, give it your all and make my theory seem even more laughable! :'D

Now to this episode \(>o<)/ Hell yeah, this episode was great! I can only agree with you guys. Finally, they are using their old style of telling this story.
I know, they had to make up this kind of things with the monsters but did they really had to use monsters which were THAT unrealistic?! They could have used some kind of genetically modified or even radioactively contaminated animals or something like this. This way it would be kind of more realistic and they could also talk about the danger of radioactivity (especially because this all takes place in Japan). The only villian who seemed realistic was King Torture.
So please Manglobe, I beg you, don't let the prime minister have some kind of weird (sentai or whatever) power.
Speaking of strange turn of events, I wouldn't even be surprised if Manglobe suddenly pairs Goto & Masayoshi. I mean, they dared it with Mari x Moe, why wouldn't they try to troll us with this pairing?! X'D I'm sorry~!!! >o<
Tenko-sanFeb 8, 2014 4:42 PM
Feb 8, 2014 5:06 PM
Feb 2014
Mari deserves way more than just a punch in the face, imo.
Feb 8, 2014 5:15 PM

Nov 2012
Goddamn that part with the homeless guy was so beautiful almost felt like crying damn i love that guy
Slaine did nothing wrong.
Feb 8, 2014 5:35 PM

Jul 2012
azzuRe said:
After they plummet the plot, it started to make sense (or not), I like where this is going.

mayukachan said:

Spoiler: preposterous hypothesis

Very interesting. Seems probable! Yeah, I'm hoping she'll actually play into the plot somehow instead of disappearing for the main two guys.
Feb 9, 2014 5:00 AM

Aug 2010
That ending tho .. made me almost shed some manly tears.
Best episode since the From Beyond BS.
There's no girl to forge your weapons with.
Feb 9, 2014 7:15 AM

Aug 2009
That was a truly great episode!!!

Finally got the new OP!!! I'm glad my speculation about the old characters coming back was correct!! ;DDD

I really like MAsayoshi's manager, she's a kind and nice person! ^^ Seems like Konno isn't that bad, after all!

Red Axe with that Hannibal mask was too much, but still fine! XD

Mari needs to drop dead already!! Who needs such a pathetic character, anyway?!?!! All she does is....oh, wait, she does nothing!!! She's so useless! I liked Moe but she's so selfless, she's irritating as hell! Mizuki - I love you so much for punching that little whiny b*tch!! DX< Sorry, I don't mean to swear so much but that Mari is just too conceited!!! And the hell's with the yuri moment...don't drag Mizuki into this shit!! She's the only normal one yet you want to corrupt her, too!!! >__<

Mizuki's killer look is too badass!!

I totally understand Masayoshi's frustration!!! That damn Minister must be taught a lesson!!!

I knew the guy who saved Masayoshi was this homeless guy from a few episodes ago!!! It was such a touching conversation, brought me to tears again!! That's the second episode in a row that's done that to me!!! T_T I love Samurai Flamenco so much!!! ♥

I'm so glad he went to Goto...can't describe how happy I am, they are indeed real friends!!! Love these two - not shipping them though! XD Goto's reaction was so like him!! ( ̄ー ̄)// Missed him much!!! T~T
KikimorkaFeb 9, 2014 10:21 AM
Feb 9, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah... Mari you can go die.
Mizuki can kill her off, and I don't mind if Moe dies along with Mari.
Can't believe she didn't gain ANY character development from her encounter with king torture. In fact, she got worse. And, WHAT THE F--- YURI GO DIE. SO DAMN POINTLESS AND PISSES ME OFF. Drown in your puke. Please.

Seriously, I could get to enjoying this show if there wasn't the constant reminder of freakin' Mari. Seriously, I rather see more of that hate-able prime minister.

The homeless man and his story!! The cycle of kindness. What a great reminder of why Samurai Flamenco was born in the first place! And the good in humanity that the man showed for helping others. :)

And when Goto opened the door, haha. Gotta love Goto.
Feb 9, 2014 12:33 PM

May 2013
I hate Mari so much but Moe is just too sweet. She's the only reason I felt anything during that scene. I was so heartbroken when she came out with a paper bag over her face. Yuri with puke and tears...2nd half was good though. The homeless man and his story was great. Poor Masayoshi is so good he can't even bring himself to steal bread. Goto is awesome though.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Feb 9, 2014 2:14 PM

Nov 2007
The end with Goto .....FUCK YEAH.

The bro's are back together.

Mari was a bitch to her friends and didn't deserve them.

The inventor guy and the girls need to join up again as well.
Feb 9, 2014 3:12 PM
Aug 2012
jimjameswhatever said:

arc = the 'phase' that beyond flamenco mentioned perhaps. I dunno, interesting point though.

I'd also like to point out the importance of the Sentai arc (yet again) to those who don't understand why that whole arc existed: Prior to this episode, the peak of flamenco's sense of fulfillment was near the beginning, before all the fame and publicity. Before he was sucked into other people's agendas.

You should have been able to tell from many many instances of masayoshi having basically "everything" yet still having sad eyes, that he felt unfulfilled.

Now we are back to the roots of the show. Why is this important? Homeless guy said it best, masayoshi just had to confide in his old friend goto who had been relegated to the sidelines (which angered some viewers). However, it's important to see that this isn't something wrong with plot, but rather the result of masayoshi being too conflicted on troubling goto. I don't know if I'm correct or not, but being a hero isn't about shouldering the weight of the world on your shoulders. Being a hero is about helping those in need (and how that personally fulfills you), and in turn spreading that positive attitude to the world. It's just "paying it forward," in a way.

Let's go a step further, Goto has always been the realist. He's always been involved with tying this show down to the ground, Masayoshi has always been the one neck deep in the fantastical elements of this show. It's no mistake that Goto was largely irrelevant during the more absurd parts of this series. In realistic terms Goto has always been what we call our everyday superheros: firefighters, police officers, doctors and the like.

This ties in perfectly with the prime minister relying on fantasy, the media, to control the masses. The appreciation of everyday heroes, "the mundane", was not enough to garner support so he drummed up all this nonsense to send the population in a frenzy and then swoop in at the end to be "the hero of the masses".

Think about how many types of "heroes" we have between Masayoshi, Goto and the prime minister. We Masayoshi the supermodel, Samurai Flamenco, Flamenger Red, Goto the policeman, and the prime minister. Hell, even Mari was a hero to the other members of MMM if you want to delve into those waters.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

301 by OrangeRium »»
Jul 14, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

418 by OrangeRium »»
Jun 18, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

122 by dragnpiano »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Samurai Flamenco Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2013

181 by lordgaara »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:15 PM

» This has to be one of the most misunderstood anime of all time, right?

lordgaara - Jun 16, 2023

6 by lordgaara »»
Jun 17, 2023 9:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.