Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 7, 2013 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What, now Haruto is with Eba now? ;o oh wait, I guess it's more of a set up thanks to Rin.

Dat Asuka bonding..she is so understanding sometimes I guess, well almost. I can't take those compromising positions seriously still though.

Sep 7, 2013 8:57 AM

Jan 2011
Oh god, the rage is all coming back to me. Yuzushit needs to back the fuck off. "LET ME JUST VISIT MY EX-BOYFRIEND AT WORK AND SLOWLY CREEP MY WAY INTO HIS LIFE EVENTHOUGH I KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND TEE HEE I'M SO INNOCENT" I know Harutard is at fault too but wow this bitch pisses me off.
VioLinkSep 7, 2013 9:02 AM
[center]
Sep 7, 2013 9:36 AM

Mar 2012
Asuka turning up her Fukushima dialect to the max was super adorable. Other than that, they're all starting to seem like a bunch of morons to me. Here's hoping it doesn't reach School Days proportions, 'cause I don't think this show has the balls for a School Days resolution..
Sep 7, 2013 10:20 AM
Jul 2012
This anime is nothing remotely similar to School Days. Also where is the Suzuka cameos KnIM is suppose to be about Suzuka!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2013 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
They skipped the whole trip to Fantasy Land and the Tomato Princess conversation and the picture that Yuzuki has to remind Haruto that he can't take home? Did he only buy one strap? Damn! I can't wait for the translation, but they are skipping way too much! I always loved that scene when sis walks in on Haruto with his hand up Asuka's shirt. Classic!

And for those that hate Yuzuki, she is the best girl, by far. I wonder how they are going to do the necklace? The manga version is priceless, but it looks like they may be skipping that scene... Oh well... Next week may be flashback by the looks of it.
Sep 7, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2011
zensunni said:
And for those that hate Yuzuki, she is the best girl, by far.

Best at what? Stealing boyfriends?
[center]
Sep 8, 2013 2:34 AM

Aug 2012
And again with all the skipping , yay. Anyway , Rin is amazing as always , meddling with others lives , lol. I hope that the next episode will at least be good , cause at the rate they are skipping the next episode will probably be a major point , so i hope they make what's to come good.
Sep 8, 2013 4:36 AM
Dec 2012
LOL He gave in to temptation. Rin is the spice of the show. His last remark was intriguing. Wonder if he will ditch Asuka in the end.
Sep 8, 2013 6:29 PM
Sep 2013
eminagnam said:
LOL He gave in to temptation. Rin is the spice of the show. His last remark was intriguing. Wonder if he will ditch Asuka in the end.

well,if u read manga u will know about it.
but i still not satisfied.they skip manga a lot like shit!
nusafSep 8, 2013 6:33 PM
Sep 9, 2013 6:30 PM

Feb 2013
Actually started reading the manga, and it was wayyyy better. I now understand why people were mad at this for skipping so much.
I'll still watch it though...
And if you read the manga, more people will probably hate Yuzuki less...
Sep 9, 2013 7:13 PM
Sep 2013
JPthugnificent said:

yeah.i dont understand why people hate Eba.They dont know what happened before Tokyo arc between both of them
Sep 10, 2013 11:05 AM

Oct 2010
nusaf said:
JPthugnificent said:

yeah.i dont understand why people hate Eba.They dont know what happened before Tokyo arc between both of them

People hate Yuzuki because of the way she handled her break up with Haruto, and the way she came back and just
Sep 10, 2013 12:07 PM

Jun 2012
As I said last week, Rin you troll

HARUTO!! That sentence before the OP sequence...

You can't be half hearted one way or the other as Rin says.
HybridMBLSep 11, 2013 12:04 PM
Sep 10, 2013 7:44 PM

Jun 2013
nusaf said:
JPthugnificent said:

i totally agree.i personally love ebas character and it was due to the manga.like i said in previous episode reviews that this anime doesnt do the manga justice and the reason i think its because they started in the middle or the story and they skipped a lot of parts in the manga.if another company remakes this and actually starts from the beginning and stays true to the manga(not skipping so many scenes)i think the anime will be on par with the manga which is my favorite manga so far.
Sep 11, 2013 9:57 AM

Feb 2011
Damn , all that fanservice xD

Aniamtion was shitty this episode.
Sep 11, 2013 10:45 AM

Oct 2009
mrbakchoi888 said:
i totally agree.i personally love ebas character and it was due to the manga.like i said in previous episode reviews that this anime doesnt do the manga justice and the reason i think its because they started in the middle or the story and they skipped a lot of parts in the manga.if another company remakes this and actually starts from the beginning and stays true to the manga(not skipping so many scenes)i think the anime will be on par with the manga which is my favorite manga so far.

I agree, a different studio needs to remake this. This anime is a embarrassment to the manga.
Sep 11, 2013 11:28 AM

May 2013
His sister had to come walking in when things were getting hot lol.
Sep 11, 2013 1:39 PM
Mar 2011
UnbornMVs said:

agreed, animation was crap.

i was defending the anime, but not anymore. like someone mentioned up there this is an embarassment to the manga.

fuck Eba, (just in anime standpoint) theyre failing to show the importance of Haruto x Eba and why they love each other. 4 more episodes? is that correct? hopefully they somehow turn this around. its just crap so far
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 11, 2013 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
amginex said:
UnbornMVs said:

agreed, animation was crap.

i was defending the anime, but not anymore. like someone mentioned up there this is an embarassment to the manga.

fuck Eba, (just in anime standpoint) theyre failing to show the importance of Haruto x Eba and why they love each other. 4 more episodes? is that correct? hopefully they somehow turn this around. its just crap so far

3 more episodes and i think they are going to end the anime

kind of happy that the anime is ending because it was such a bad adaption of the manga and i wonder is there a way we as viewers can request for a remake.i highly doubt it but a remake is needed.
Sep 11, 2013 5:48 PM

Apr 2013
shit of animation.
Sep 11, 2013 5:59 PM
Jul 2012
I liked Eba, but the more I watch, the more I hate her! Haruto keeps getting out of the love triangle, and then enters a new one!
Sep 11, 2013 7:40 PM

Jul 2012
Just noticed that it's going to be 12 episodes. Damn, that is short.

Asuka's kind of cute at times. I can't help but feel bad because I know he'll go back to Eba eventually. Rin was pretty cool this episode, even though she boob teased Haruto.

Acxelion said:
Haruto keeps getting out of the love triangle, and then enters a new one!

Basically, his harem. The blonde girl and the short hair girl from from Hiroshima are also in love with him too.
Sep 11, 2013 8:13 PM

Apr 2013
Asuka > all

haven't read the manga yet but every character except her is awful.
Sep 11, 2013 8:32 PM

Aug 2009
I WANT HIM TO BE WITH EBA Q_Q
Sep 11, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, sort of easy to tell what will happen
Sep 11, 2013 9:02 PM

Apr 2009
For the life of me I can't figure out why people continue to bash this anime. If you prefer the manga, then go read it, no reason to bring such a shit-storm of negativity to the people who are actually enjoying the anime.. That being said... I do agree that this probably needed 26 episodes, 12 is disappointing to say the least.. but, that's how it goes these days. Too expensive to do 26 episodes for something that's not mainstream. I fear we're going to see this more and more now with the romance genre, which frankly, saddens me.
Sep 11, 2013 9:15 PM

Jul 2010
Madara31 said:
nusaf said:
JPthugnificent said:

People hate Yuzuki because of the way she handled her break up with Haruto, and the way she came back and just

This spoiler section really does contain spoilers so read at your own risk...

Rant over...
Sep 11, 2013 11:54 PM

Jun 2013
Seta19 said:
For the life of me I can't figure out why people continue to bash this anime. If you prefer the manga, then go read it, no reason to bring such a shit-storm of negativity to the people who are actually enjoying the anime.. That being said... I do agree that this probably needed 26 episodes, 12 is disappointing to say the least.. but, that's how it goes these days. Too expensive to do 26 episodes for something that's not mainstream. I fear we're going to see this more and more now with the romance genre, which frankly, saddens me.

i agree that anime in general should be longer as 12-13 episodes is too short for any anime adaption.i dont know if its true but most of the anime that are being released are based off the manga or light novels but there are barely any releases for it.it seems that the companies are making the anime to end at a certain point and end with cliffhangers so viewers can then read the manga/light novels.however,i think the limited amount of episodes affect the sales of the DVD beacuse theres just too little covered in the anime or the companies rush it so its not as good as like KNIM in my opinion.

zensunni said:
Madara31 said:
nusaf said:
JPthugnificent said:

Rant over...

totally agree
Sep 12, 2013 5:32 AM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Madara31 said:
nusaf said:
JPthugnificent said:

Rant over...

I'm not implying Haruto was any better in the situation, they were both idiots. But
However the hate for both Haruto and Yuzuki is justified.
Madara31Sep 12, 2013 2:12 PM
Sep 12, 2013 6:34 AM

Dec 2011
Haruto is kind of retard, isn't he?
At the time he should be... arround 22 years old right?
At that age (wich is close to my actual age) you can't be that inconsistent with that you feel. I had a similar experience... tough it was actual chance that i bumped into my ex, even so, you MUST stay fiathfull to the one you are right now. With my ex we had our chance, and is no more. Somehow haruto keeps his feelings on the surfece just because.

Because is good for the plot to keep moving having a near adult acting like a child.
Sep 12, 2013 12:25 PM
Feb 2013
THat Rin is really a breaker, and Haruto is already cheating on Asuka
Sep 12, 2013 2:33 PM

Dec 2010
Was it just me, or was the sound direction in this episode REALLY good? i.e. the part where Haruto and Yuzuki were waiting at the meeting place?
I'm in a band! Check it here-
https://fanlink.to/tropicvibez
Sep 13, 2013 3:42 AM

May 2012
06:10 dat D-bag

19:23 OH YEHHH

A better anime studio should remake this.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 13, 2013 4:10 AM

Jan 2009
Zaraquiel99 said:
At that age (wich is close to my actual age) you can't be that inconsistent with that you feel. I had a similar experience... tough it was actual chance that i bumped into my ex, even so, you MUST stay fiathfull to the one you are right now. With my ex we had our chance, and is no more. Somehow haruto keeps his feelings on the surfece just because.

Because is good for the plot to keep moving having a near adult acting like a child.

The thing about anime and manga in general is that the stories are not from real life (although some are close)! Love in anime may not be the same as love in real life.

I do however think that the anime did a very bad job at portraying the love between Asuka and Haruto. Haruto seems way too uncertain about his feelings. He is unsure in the manga as well, but they skipped all of the material where Haruto shows his true feelings towards Asuka. Their falling in love is one of the better parts of the manga! (not the best, but one of the better)

Ohh! and btw Haruto and the rest are not allowed to drink yet (the legal drinking age in Japan is 20), so Haruto is 19 at this point in the manga at least. Not that it makes much of a difference :)
TakarianSep 13, 2013 4:23 AM
Sep 13, 2013 5:07 AM

Jun 2011
Zaraquiel99 said:

Bolded: God how much I agree with this statement. Seo need to know that romance is not that convenient. What's over is over. Men should never cheat on their woman, and women should not cheat on their man. What's over is over, it feels like Haruto was hanging onto his past, unwilling to let it go. It's more like obsession rather than love now.

meguchiinyan said:
Go read the manga instead. This adaption is pretty bad in my opinion

When you ask people to read the manga, you should warn them something beforehand.

These are what you should've told them,
1. Where to stop
2. Will get very disappointed after 180 chapters or so
3. And from then on it won't get better, it never.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 13, 2013 9:47 AM

Jul 2008
a lot of things are missing like How Haruto & Asuka start dating .... such a bad adaptation indeed

Sep 13, 2013 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
The drama situations in this show are so ridiculously unrealistic. There's no continuity between feelings and it feels like the author just wants to create drama for no reason. Haruto is also a terrible MC. Good thing I didn't spend so much time on the manga because I'm dropping it like a rock.

In the end I guess this show did make me rage like everyone said.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Sep 13, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
I feel this is one of the more realistic shows the romance genre has to offer. It's nostalgic.
Sep 13, 2013 3:25 PM
Jun 2012
Zaraquiel99 said:

I think he is about 19 years old and very few people I know showed any kind of maturity at that age. As for him and Eba actually having a chance, I disagree. As soon as they became close in Hiroshima, she moves back to Tokyo. When he gets there, she is already dating his best friend and after his death two of them just drifted apart. I still wished he stayed with Asuka, but can't blame Haruto and Eba for finally trying to be together after all those years.
Sep 13, 2013 11:26 PM

Jun 2013
Ouin_Shishi said:
Zaraquiel99 said:

I think he is about 19 years old and very few people I know showed any kind of maturity at that age. As for him and Eba actually having a chance, I disagree. As soon as they became close in Hiroshima, she moves back to Tokyo. When he gets there, she is already dating his best friend and after his death two of them just drifted apart. I still wished he stayed with Asuka, but can't blame Haruto and Eba for finally trying to be together after all those years.

i dont think that he/she meant chance has in them being together might work.i think he/she is meaning luck that they bumped into each other.i disagree with your statement of eba and haruto not having a chance to be together because im pretty sure they would.had eba not said that she didnt want to see haruto anymore im pretty sure that they wouldve still liked each other and ended up together anyways as haruto(at least whats shown in the manga)never let go of his feelings for eba.it was chance that they met each other at the mixer but them being together was meant to be.
Sep 14, 2013 7:11 AM

Nov 2012
another rin crazy plan :/
seriously.. -_-
and in the end haruto go with eba..
:3
that ending :3
Sep 14, 2013 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 14, 2013 10:12 PM

Jul 2010
Ouin_Shishi said:
Zaraquiel99 said:

Exactly, Haruto and Yuzuki are freshmen in college at this point. Haruto and Asuka have been dating since Christmas of their Junior year in High School, putting them together for a little over a year and a half. I was only a year younger than that when I had my moment of stupidity where I
Sep 15, 2013 10:12 AM

May 2013
azuka is best girl for me

dam haruto he doesnt deserve her just like true tears
Sep 15, 2013 6:08 PM

Jun 2012
Well it's getting pretty complicated. . .
I really wonder why Rin would go through so much effort to try and get them together.

Sep 15, 2013 8:56 PM

Jun 2013
Saburo-kun said:
Well it's getting pretty complicated. . .
I really wonder why Rin would go through so much effort to try and get them together.

if you read the manga you understand why she does these things.in the manga she messed up harutos chance of being with nanami and made him realize that he actually loves eba instead of nanami.its just who she is as a character but theres also another motive
Sep 16, 2013 12:09 AM

Jan 2013
Canuckle said:
Am I the only one who loves Asuka and doesn't care much about any of the other girls? Everything about her I just find superior to Eba and everyone else..
follow me on tumblr @ http://x-hentai.tumblr.com/
Sep 16, 2013 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Sourire said:
Asuka > all

haven't read the manga yet but every character except her is awful.
follow me on tumblr @ http://x-hentai.tumblr.com/
Sep 17, 2013 4:21 AM

Aug 2012
they skipped the Fantasy Land part.. oTL

The seiyuu did a good job though

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 20, 2013 10:13 PM

Dec 2011
Uhh. A lot of content is skipped in this episode too. And seriously Haruto... someone should punch him already for what he is doing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

10 by Xuter »»
Aug 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

202 by Rurihime »»
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.